[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Hey Guys,

i play this awesome Game now for a few days, but i haven't figured it out to progress to the enema machine event. I secured the hydroponic lab and played through the milking event and the symbiont event in that area. how do i progress? I am actually clueless. Thanks in advance!

The enema machine event can only be triggered if the enema machine is actually set up in the first place.

Currently you can only activate the unique enema event and the generic enema event if you lose the fight in the maintaince section.

(The fight against the drone and the two spider things)

Maybe i will change this later to Victor to discover the enema machine in another small event but... later =)

Hey Kerny,

love the game... once i finish a few thing irl iam gonna throw some money at you. I really wanna see the game flourish. Just a quick question.. do you plan to do something more with the tentacle parasite? More specifically are you planning on making it a permanent "outfit/device". You know... having Vivian walking around with that thing sticking out etc... Somehow you gave me a new fetish, not that i would complain :) Best of luck.

I already thought about this but currently i do not have the time to extend the use of the parasite.

The difficult thing about this is to tell the game what the girls can do and what they are not able to do while *wearing* the parasite.

...and this all.. takes.. time >_<

Please keep in mind that i am only able to work on this game on weekends since i am still have my oridinary daylie job =)

The enema machine event can only be triggered if the enema machine is actually set up in the first place.

Currently you can only activate the unique enema event and the generic enema event if you lose the fight in the maintaince section.

(The fight against the drone and the two spider things)

Maybe i will change this later to Victor to discover the enema machine in another small event but... later =)

-Oh, i had no guess. Thanks for your Help.

Danke für dieses tolle Sci-Fi Adventure Kerny. Wirklich ein tolles Spiel was du da machst !

Noch ne frage zu deiner Patreon Seite, was bedeutet "per major Update" genau, wird das Geld nur abgebucht, wenn du Updates vom Spiel released, also nicht so wie bei anderen per monatl. Abbuchung?!

Grüße

The enema machine event ..

-Oh, i had no guess. Thanks for your Help.

Danke für dieses tolle Sci-Fi Adventure Kerny. Wirklich ein tolles Spiel was du da machst !

Noch ne frage zu deiner Patreon Seite, was bedeutet "per major Update" genau, wird das Geld nur abgebucht, wenn du Updates vom Spiel released, also nicht so wie bei anderen per monatl. Abbuchung?!

Grüße

Jep , richtisch.

*Per major update* bedeutet das ich etwas releasen muss damit ich geld bekomme. Also es wird nicht per *monat* sondern pro *produkt* (update in meinem falle) abgebucht.

Aber... hab ich bis heute noch nicht gemacht da es sich einfach noch nicht Lohnt und weil ich mit meinem normale beruf genug verdiene um das spiel weiterzubringen. (also 3d assets kaufen und so)

d.H. bis jetzt hatt noch niemand geld ausgegeben für dieses spiel xD

So i finally got around to downloading V 35, and loaded it up, and i have no idea what to do to get to the new stuff. Last thing i remember is doing the enema thing with aemi which i think was connected to the poker table. The last version i played was V 17. I probably messed the game up by moving my save files from the V 17 folder to the V 35 folder and over-writing the save files in there. But just in case, i'm wondering if there's something else i need to do.

Edit: So i decided to just trash the entire folder and unzip the file again and start the game as is. So the game is running fine. The only thing i'm curious about is the communication device. Its pretty handy when you want to talk to the girls but cant find them, but i have no idea what to do with the 'device' buttons. I assumed it remotely controlled their devices from a distance, but i dont get any options. So i dont know if i have to unlock them or not. I mean, i have all of the devices equipped on the girls (though Vivians chasity panties seemed to have disappeared, and i have no idea how to get them back).

Edit 2: ok, i found the dildo remote control. Which works fine with Aemi, but i cant seem to find the dildo and butt plug for vivian. I dont remember where that was located. Anyone remember?

Edit 3: Ok, found dildos for Vivian too. My only problem now is an event where Aemi offered to go somewhere private with me. She suggests that i go to the isolation cell where i slept at. So i went there, and there was no events triggered. I went everywhere in the maintenence bay, everywhere in the laboratory and everywhere in the hanger. I doubt it'd be at the hydro deck considering he never slept there. I dont know where else to go.

So i finally got around to downloading V 35, and loaded it up, and i have no idea what to do to get to the new stuff. Last thing i remember is doing the enema thing with aemi which i think was connected to the poker table. The last version i played was V 17. I probably messed the game up by moving my save files from the V 17 folder to the V 35 folder and over-writing the save files in there. But just in case, i'm wondering if there's something else i need to do.

Edit: So i decided to just trash the entire folder and unzip the file again and start the game as is. So the game is running fine. The only thing i'm curious about is the communication device. Its pretty handy when you want to talk to the girls but cant find them, but i have no idea what to do with the 'device' buttons. I assumed it remotely controlled their devices from a distance, but i dont get any options. So i dont know if i have to unlock them or not. I mean, i have all of the devices equipped on the girls (though Vivians chasity panties seemed to have disappeared, and i have no idea how to get them back).

Edit 2: ok, i found the dildo remote control. Which works fine with Aemi, but i cant seem to find the dildo and butt plug for vivian. I dont remember where that was located. Anyone remember?

This is why i always include savegame files to my game since i rely on new implemented things the old savegames did not have xD

And Vivians dildo set is located in the room where the mechanical horse is.^_^ (on the table is a little box)

You need to hack the communication device once you have found the normal dildo controler.

ya, i found it. I have a new problem with an event with Aemi now. Cant find out where the 'private room' is at, that Aemi wants me to take her to. She said, "isolation cell where you slept". i'm assuming that's Cell 1 in Laboratory. But i went all over that area and no events triggered. Nor was there any little white boxes to indicate an event. Though i do know of one in the next room, but that's a separate event.

I think i've found something that will need bugspray. 

I moved the self bondage device to the hanger bay and have completed the organic outfit event, so the girls sometimes go and lock themselves in the device. When wearing the organic outfit I could talk to Vivian when she was using the machine but not Aemi (There wasn't even the white box that indicates you can interact with something). I was still able to alter the bondage device settings and move the device, but Aemi stayed in place like the machine was still there and didn't move (even after the device timer ran out).

Also a random question: is there ever going to be anything in observation room cell II or is it going to have the robot in it forever?

ya, i found it. I have a new problem with an event with Aemi now. Cant find out where the 'private room' is at, that Aemi wants me to take her to. She said, "isolation cell where you slept". i'm assuming that's Cell 1 in Laboratory. But i went all over that area and no events triggered. Nor was there any little white boxes to indicate an event. Though i do know of one in the next room, but that's a separate event.

THe best thing in that situation is to give me your savegame file so i can debug this directly in my dev version. Because i can see cleary in which event you are in and what *should* happen next!

Or please tell me exactly what you did to encounter this bug =)

I think i've found something that will need bugspray. 

I moved the self bondage device to the hanger bay and have completed the organic outfit event, so the girls sometimes go and lock themselves in the device. When wearing the organic outfit I could talk to Vivian when she was using the machine but not Aemi (There wasn't even the white box that indicates you can interact with something). I was still able to alter the bondage device settings and move the device, but Aemi stayed in place like the machine was still there and didn't move (even after the device timer ran out).

Also a random question: is there ever going to be anything in observation room cell II or is it going to have the robot in it forever?

@self bondage device

I guess i have to disable the *moving device* trigger (Mpff,, forgott that >_<)

And.. also it would be very very good if you can give me your savegame when Aemi is in the Bondage device so i can have a look into the AI life event status.

Also .. how long did you wait for Aemi to get out of the device ?

@The robot in the isolation cell

Well.. ahm.. good question. xD

Maybe Aemi has time to hack into the robot  to reprogramm it. But.. Uff.. later xD

@self bondage device

I guess i have to disable the *moving device* trigger (Mpff,, forgott that >_<)

And.. also it would be very very good if you can give me your savegame when Aemi is in the Bondage device so i can have a look into the AI life event status.

Also .. how long did you wait for Aemi to get out of the device ?

@The robot in the isolation cell

Well.. ahm.. good question. xD

Maybe Aemi has time to hack into the robot  to reprogramm it. But.. Uff.. later xD

I don't have the savegame I loaded a save before the issue (from before completing the organic outfit event) and played from there. When i replayed that section I spoke to Aemi about the having moved the device (which I had not done in the other save) and the event played out fine. Sorry I didn't even consider you might need the savegame.

I left her in there for about 8 minutes or so, I had the timer set to 6 minutes until release for Vivian to use the device and when i spoke to Vivian a few seconds into that time Aemi came past and put herself into the device. After the timer ran out I waited around around for a couple of minutes to see if she would move but nothing happened. This is when i tried to move the device.

@self bondage device

I guess i ..

I don't have the savegame I loaded a save before the issue (from before completing the organic outfit event) and played from there. When i replayed that section I spoke to Aemi about the having moved the device (which I had not done in the other save) and the event played out fine. Sorry I didn't even consider you might need the savegame.

I left her in there for about 8 minutes or so, I had the timer set to 6 minutes until release for Vivian to use the device and when i spoke to Vivian a few seconds into that time Aemi came past and put herself into the device. After the timer ran out I waited around around for a couple of minutes to see if she would move but nothing happened. This is when i tried to move the device.

Mh.. those bugs are really hard to solve.

Did Aemi go into the device while Vivian was also into this device ?

Could be that... the trigger to *be allowed to use the device* was deactivated during the time you spoke with Vivian so Aemi was able to sue the device during that time.

EDIT : i found out that the event where you can speak with Aemi/vivian in the restrain device is only triggerable if they are highly aroused.

I deleted this requirement.

Mh.. those bugs are really hard to solve.

Did Aemi go into the device while Vivian was also into this device ?

Could be that... the trigger to *be allowed to use the device* was deactivated during the time you spoke with Vivian so Aemi was able to sue the device during that time.

EDIT : i found out that the event where you can speak with Aemi/vivian in the restrain device is only triggerable if they are highly aroused.

I deleted this requirement.

If i can get into that discussion. ;)

--I guess i had the same, Vivian put herself in the Restrain Machine, i talked to her and Aemi took the chance to use the Machine also. After i quit talking with Vivian, both were in the Machine.

--Sometimes it seems to happen, that Aemi cannot leave the Restraints. The counter gets to 0 and the Device starts with teasing, from that point on Aemi stays in the Machine. i only could get her out of it through a event. (her arousal counter stuck, it only raises when i use quicksave and quickload).

Edit:

--High Arousal Counter

i for myself only can talk to Vivian in that case (i mean Arousal 200+?) i tried it once with Aemi even a Arousal 600+ wasn't enough for Aemi to let me talk to her in the Machine.

Edit2: Oh, whats that Toy Torpedo for? ;)

Mh.. those bugs are really hard to solve...

--I guess i had the same, Vivian put herself in the Restrain Machine, i talked to her and Aemi took the chance to use the Machine also. After i quit talking with Vivian, both were in the Machine.

I hopefully solved this bug just now with deactivating the **allowed to use restrain machine* trigger while speakign with Aemi/Vivian in the machine.

--Sometimes it seems to happen, that Aemi cannot leave the Restraints. The counter gets to 0 and the Device starts with teasing, from that point on Aemi stays in the Machine. i only could get her out of it through a event. (her arousal counter stuck, it only raises when i use quicksave and quickload).

That's wierd.. really. I am curently try to figure reproduce the error bug she can always leave the restrains :(

(A savegame where she is stuck would be very helpfull :)

Edit:

--High Arousal Counter

i for myself only can talk to Vivian in that case (i mean Arousal 200+?) i tried it once with Aemi even a Arousal 600+ wasn't enough for Aemi to let me talk to her in the Machine.

Hopefully fixed in the dev version with delecting the arousal requirement.

Edit2: Oh, whats that Toy Torpedo for? ;)

This is an easteregg.. nanodesu!

That's wierd.. really. I am curently try to figure reproduce the error bug she can always leave the restrains :(

I think i can give you a quicksave. I check it just now again if she stays in the machine. 

QS Slot 4 is Save4 in the folder, right?

EDIT:

Ok, i can confirm that, she stays in the restraints (Oh, she's so struggling in this everlasting infinite teasing, poor Aemi ;) )

Hygiene Counter and Arousal Counter are freezed.

-Restraint Time is 4 Minutes, Teasing activated no orgasm allowed. After Counter reaches 0 she stays in. 5 Minutes later no change.

Which Files do you need exactly?

I think i can give you a quicksave. I check it just now again if she stays in the machine. 

EDIT:

Ok, i can confirm that, she stays in the restraints (Oh, she's so struggling in this everlasting infinite teasing, poor Aemi ;) )

-Restraint Time is 4 Minutes, Teasing activated no orgasm allowed. After Counter reaches 0 she stays in. 5 Minutes later no change.

Just the .txt files would be fine :)

And.. the counters are freezed.. okay thats something weird.

Really need to look into this.

EDIT:

Ok, here you go. Attached QS Save File 4

Maybe, idk eventually it could be that she got stuck in the machine because i haven't talked to her about the machine?!

AATOFL_Save_4.txt

Oh, the bike like machine (assembly line thingy). None of the girls is using it. Is it intended that way or a bug? 

I think i can give you a quicksave. I check it just now again if she stays in the machine....

Ok, here you go. Attached QS Save File 4

Maybe, idk eventually it could be that she got stuck in the machine because i haven't talked to her about the machine?!

attachicon.gifAATOFL_Save_4.txt

Oh, the bike like machine (assembly line thingy). None of the girls is using it. Is it intended that way or a bug? 

Okay i just loaded your savefile and.. well.. Aemi struggles a bit and then she stops and gets out of the machine.

kind of weird.. really.. Sounds more like that there is a error in the engine itself. Can you please look into your output.txt file (located under C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis_not_existing_company\Abandoned - A tale of forgotten lives) and see if there is any error at the end of the file ?

@The assemly line sex machine.

To use this device there are too , some requirements..

Vagina and anus must be free (no chastity or plugs) and they must be very aroused and the event must trigger (it will be randomely triggered if the requirements are met)

Okay i just loaded your savefile and.. well.. Aemi struggles a bit and then she stops and gets out of the machine.

kind of weird.. really.. Sounds more like that there is a error in the engine itself. Can you please look into your output.txt file (located under C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis_not_existing_company\Abandoned - A tale of forgotten lives) and see if there is any error at the end of the file ?

Sorry, but i have no file from your game in my Appdata\LocalLow\.

Edit:

I have an Output_log.txt in the Game Data Folder itself. 

output_log.txt

Edit:

attachicon.gifoutput_log.txt

Mh.. i searched through the file but i can not see anykind of errors. Just the usual camera warning (doN't know how i can get rid of that , but this is just warning)

I am sorry but i have no idea why Aemi got stuck in this thing for you >_<

Edit:

attachicon.gifoutput_log.txt

Mh.. i searched through the file but i can not see anykind of errors. Just the usual camera warning (doN't know how i can get rid of that , but this is just warning)

I am sorry but i have no idea why Aemi got stuck in this thing for you >_<

No problem, like i wrote before, I freed her with an event and from there on she never got stuck again ;) so best guess is, it was an little error. Not more not less. 

No problem, like i wrote before, I freed her with an event and from there on she never got stuck again ;) so best guess is, it was an little error. Not more not less. 

I hope this is just a minimal error who only occurs very rarely. Otherwise i really have a problem since i  do not know what kind of events are effected too.

Well... but i hope i got rid of this *running away during event* problem today.. at least i hope so :)

@MrBojingo

ya, i found it. I have a new problem with an event with Aemi now. Cant find out where the 'private room' is at, that Aemi wants me to take her to. She said, "isolation cell where you slept". i'm assuming that's Cell 1 in Laboratory. But i went all over that area and no events triggered. 

I have the same problem, and i have a savegame with Aemi on this Room

Please can you help?

Its a great game!

Here is a better Save Point Number 4: she follow me and no trigger anywhere.

AATOFL_Save_3.txt

AATOFL_Save_4.txt

@MrBojingo

ya, i found it. I have a new problem with an event with Aemi now. Cant find out where the 'private room' is at, that Aemi wants me to take her to. She said, "isolation cell where you slept". i'm assuming that's Cell 1 in Laboratory. But i went all over that area and no events triggered. 

I have the same problem, and i have a savegame with Aemi on this Room

Please can you help?

Its a great game!

Here is a better Save Point Number 4: she follow me and no trigger anywhere.

Big thank you for point this out.

I fixed this in my dev version , the problem was that i set the event to be triggerable only in a specific time in the story.

The event is only properly triggerable in your version before you go into the hydroponick deck.. >_<

What you could do to see the event is to open the save game in the savegame editor an change the stroycounter value to 17 anf after this event you have to set it back to 32.

How to do this :

- open the savegame file via the savegame reader

- click on the labe with SINGLE (the second one from the top)

- change the value to 17

- save

- load the savegame and play the event

- save to a savegamer after the event

- open the file again and chnange it back to 32

^_^