This quest is not working for me After the Labyrinth Raina Will not say anything I tried to Start a conversation with her But she has no special dialogue

Is there any mod incompatibility?

plz help

Did she approach you while you were in chains and perform a scene, What number do you get when you type into the console

getstage sgslabyrinthquest

getstage 20.00

Hi , just testing this mod, work fine so far but it seems I ran into the same issue like clausthe0, after I met Raina for the first time she send me off to earn 50k (dunno how should I do that without any gear and cheating :) ), but after 24h passed in the game there is no progress on the quest, I even got a in-game error message from the mod that s.o. wasn't working (can't recall the exact message)

so no quest , no gear , no idea how to earn 50k , will try some console magic

btw. with my ingame settings and enb settings raina's "house" is extremely dark (maybe just my settings)

There is a problem :

When I reached the end opf the labyrinth, my controls were blocked, and a message says I need to pay 10000 gold. Of course I dont have that money, so I'm blocked.

And no,, I dont saw yet Raina.

Au vu de ta signature, je présume que tu est francophone.

Premièrement, merci pour tes mods, ils sont fort sympathiques, et n'empêchent pas de continuer à progresser dans d'autres quêtes. Merci pour tout le travail que tu as accompli. :)

Ensuite, pour le souci vis-à-vis de Suspicious Gold Starter, peux-tu décrire ton environnement ? Est-tu dans une cellule ronde, suspendu par les bras ?

Si oui, essaie d'attendre un peu, en principe Raina devrait arriver.

Si ça ne marche toujours pas, tu peux essayer la manoeuvre de base pour tenter de résoudre le problème : charger une save antérieure à l'installation du mod, et la relancer. :)

................................................. this guy right here

This quest is not working for me After the Labyrinth Raina Will not say anything I tried to Start a conversation with her But she has no special dialogue

Is there any mod incompatibility?

plz help

Did she approach you while you were in chains and perform a scene, What number do you get when you type into the console

getstage sgslabyrinthquest

getstage 20.00

Sorry I wasn't able to reproduce? try testing on the new version?  You should have player controls disabled and she will play in a scene. Must have went through it about 15 times and couldn't get it to happen.

Hey there, I just downloaded and started playing with the 1.20 version, and the debt asked by Raina is still 10 000 gold coins, while the update says 50k.

Just to let you know.

And the mod's idea is amazing, thanks. :D

Hey are you able to confirm for me one thing. If you have 10k gold do you have the option to pay her off by asking "about my debt".

The dialogue is a string literal and is not tied to the actual variable I use to track how much the player needs to be released.

So

if you can pay off the debt with 10k gold, ive made a mistake updating variables, else if you can only pay off the debt with 50k gold, then I  just need to update the string literal

Thanks for checking out my mod!

Indeed, I cannot pây off the debt with 10k gold, I guess the dialogue lines need a slight modification.

Also, I've thought of a feature, when you ask Raina to be belted after completing the quest, it would be nice to have a timer (ex : a week/a month), since you can ask her to remove it whenever you want.

It was implemented by the mod Devious Keyholder ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42537-wip-devious-keyholders-04-2015-03-01/ ), but it does not support certain keys from cursed loot, and you can pickpocket keyholders.

Fantastic Suggestion.

Also, I've thought of a feature, when you ask Raina to be belted after completing the quest, it would be nice to have a timer (ex : a week/a month), since you can ask her to remove it whenever you want.

I'd really like to do this next! Not sure when I'll have a chance over the next few days but its 100% on the list.

Anytime. And thanks a lot for all the hard work you put in this mod, really impressive. If you need some more feedback at some point for a quest, don't hesitate, I'll be glad to help. :)

About the NPCs not always moving correctly: the cell used by SGS has the navmesh that is not 100% good.

This makes impossible for the NPCs to walk when they spawn in some point of the navmesh.

This will be fixed soon.

Hi , just testing this mod, work fine so far but it seems I ran into the same issue like clausthe0, after I met Raina for the first time she send me off to earn 50k (dunno how should I do that without any gear and cheating :) ), but after 24h passed in the game there is no progress on the quest, I even got a in-game error message from the mod that s.o. wasn't working (can't recall the exact message)

btw. with my ingame settings and enb settings raina's "house" is extremely dark (maybe just my settings)

Earn 50k. Basically theres a bit of a hard reset. As an adventurer how DO you get 50k gold from nothing. It's a bit of a journey unto itself. From playing around I've had the following.

Use Rainas Knock Perk that she gives you to break into houses and steal equipment you can use (not sell). Armor, Weapons, Potions, Ingredients,Scrolls. Then dive into a draugr ruin. By the time you get out you should have a soulgem or two, a ruin or two more and you might find an enchanted weapon and have enough money to get soul trap as a spell. Get the best Weapon you can, enchant it with the soul and enchantment, and then just go do some more ruins, at that point I can move onto do bandits. Do azuras quest to get the Reusable black soul gem. Break down enchantments and steal the souls of bandits as I kill people. By a dozen hours in i've got steel or better armor, with a few nice enchantments, an orcish or dwarven weapon with a frost enchantment dinging for +10 damage, and anytime I need potions or consumables I just raid a shop or ten.

Edit2: I've never used an ENB but I have heard in the past my mod is very dark. Would you be able to either put up screenshots of the darkness or do you know of other mods that look "good" in your ENB that have non standard coloured lighting That I could look at to imitate. The intention of the blue glow (that I can see) is to imply the cell has an unnatural kind of light inside it. It's not meant to be very dark. it's quite a bright blue glow for me but I have no idea what it looks like for you. Any advice you could offer would be really nice.

Premièrement, merci pour tes mods, ils sont fort sympathiques, et n'empêchent pas de continuer à progresser dans d'autres quêtes. Merci pour tout le travail que tu as accompli. :)

Ensuite, pour le souci vis-à-vis de Suspicious Gold Starter, peux-tu décrire ton environnement ? Est-tu dans une cellule ronde, suspendu par les bras ?

Si ça ne marche toujours pas, tu peux essayer la manoeuvre de base pour tenter de résoudre le problème : charger une save antérieure à l'installation du mod, et la relancer. :)

Anytime. And thanks a lot for all the hard work you put in this mod, really impressive. If you need some more feedback at some point for a quest, don't hesitate, I'll be glad to help. :)

Thanks for checking out my mod! Pointing out subtle bugs or unexpected behavior is always a huge help because thats what im mostly blind to, as well as basic things that I overlook when im testing a specific part of the mod over and over. When I play the mod 100 times for testing. I do not pay attention to dialogue, or what is happening. I simply see, do I expect script to run, if so, does the right thing happen. a dozen subtle things could go wrong that will not register in my brain - example when i first upload mod I didn't tell the player they will be freed after they give 10k gold (now 50k gold). Of course I didnt notice that since I already know it. I am the worst person to test my own mod! Haha.

edit: Also thank you for helping other user attempt to fix installation of mod in frenchI don't understand precisely what his issue is with download (scene not working perhaps?) but a re installation "should" fix whatever issue he might be having as i've not come across the same problem in my many quest starts/resets

There is a problem :

When I reached the end opf the labyrinth, my controls were blocked, and a message says I need to pay 10000 gold. Of course I dont have that money, so I'm blocked.

Merci !

J'ai passé la fosse, et je suis au bout de celle ci... c'est un cul de sac, je dois juste appuyer sur un plug suspendu en l'air, au dessus d'un autel de Meridia.

Si je me réfeere à la version 1.2, c'est la fin du labyrinthe.

Ok I just love making enchanted items because thats the fun part of skyrim. Thinking of making a set of the "restrictive" enchanted items.

Currently I have "Ballet Boots of Striding" conferring a 25% movement speed bonus when in a Quest chastity belt managed by Raina (the one you can ask her to put you in chastity for).

I have three more items to create

Restrictive Gloves with an enchantment?

Restrictive Corset with an enchantment?

Restrictive Collar with an enchantment?

What kinds of things do you want to see on the items. And what sort of conditions would you like to see for enchantments to work. For example I have can a pair of gloves that give +15% one handed weapon damage (among other effects) and a secondary bonus effect(or set of effects) if the user is - gagged or blindfolded or in chastity as above or plugged or in an armbinder. You get the idea.

Suggestions very welcome. Compile a few thoughts/ideas and i'll read through them and maybe pick a few I really agree with

Until I get ideas for a full suite of items I'm currently working on the "Raina Keyholding" dialogue

There is a problem :

Merci !

J'ai passé la fosse, et je suis au bout de celle ci... c'est un cul de sac, je dois juste appuyer sur un plug suspendu en l'air, au dessus d'un autel de Meridia.

Si je me réfeere à la version 1.2, c'est la fin du labyrinthe.

En principe, tu ramasses un 1er plug, reçoit un cadeau supplémentaire, puis continues ton petit bout de chemin. Tu ramasses des potions, et continue de progresser. Le dernier élément à récupérer dans le labyrinthe est la ceinture de chasteté.

Après avoir ramassé celle-ci, tu te retrouves dans la cellule ronde mentionnée ci-dessus, où tu n'auras plus accès aux contrôles pendant quelques secondes, le temps que Raina vienne te voir. Si tu as toujours des problèmes, je referais le parcours de mon côté pour te donner l'ordre exact des éléments à ramasser. :)

Excuse trying to help through google translate. Item order as follows

Order Of Items/events

1.First Note.

2.Second Note

3.Vaginal Plug

4.Magicka Potion (equip gag)

5.Anal Plug (trapdoor)

6.Chastity Belt on top of or behind the opposite chamber (force player chastity and plug)

Player Teleported

Scene Start with Raina

Earn 50k. Basically theres a bit of a hard reset. As an adventurer how DO you get 50k gold from nothing. It's a bit of a journey unto itself. From playing around I've had the following.

Use Rainas Knock Perk that she gives you to break into houses and steal equipment you can use (not sell). Armor, Weapons, Potions, Ingredients,Scrolls. Then dive into a draugr ruin. By the time you get out you should have a soulgem or two, a ruin or two more and you might find an enchanted weapon and have enough money to get soul trap as a spell. Get the best Weapon you can, enchant it with the soul and enchantment, and then just go do some more ruins, at that point I can move onto do bandits. Do azuras quest to get the Reusable black soul gem. Break down enchantments and steal the souls of bandits as I kill people. By a dozen hours in i've got steel or better armor, with a few nice enchantments, an orcish or dwarven weapon with a frost enchantment dinging for +10 damage, and anytime I need potions or consumables I just raid a shop or ten.

Edit2: I've never used an ENB but I have heard in the past my mod is very dark. Would you be able to either put up screenshots of the darkness or do you know of other mods that look "good" in your ENB that have non standard coloured lighting That I could look at to imitate. The intention of the blue glow (that I can see) is to imply the cell has an unnatural kind of light inside it. It's not meant to be very dark. it's quite a bright blue glow for me but I have no idea what it looks like for you. Any advice you could offer would be really nice.

Hi, thx for your explanation, maybe you missunderstood my post or I did missunderstood the mod ;)

attached 2 examples of how dark Raina's dungeon is with my setup (realistic lightning overhaul + realvision enb), on one screenshot Raina is sleeping at my feed.

the other screenshot is about the error message I get once 24h have passed since I met Raina the first time.

cheers

post-608203-0-46892100-1456691758_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-70523100-1456691760_thumb.jpg

post-608203-0-67427600-1456691762_thumb.jpg

Crap I'm really glad I have that debug messagebox now. I've never had a problem starting the quest. I have No idea why the quest isn't starting up. bare with me till I look into it.

What happens if you put the following into the console:

startquest sgsfirstdungeoncrawl01

setstage sgsfirstdungeoncrawl01 0

EDIT: Is anyone else able to start the quest, if it doesn't work try the above. if it STILL doesnt work tell me. I'm pretty stumped on this one

edit2: words

Hey there, I just downloaded and started playing with the 1.20 version, and the debt asked by Raina is still 10 000 gold coins, while the update says 50k.

Just to let you know.

And the mod's idea is amazing, thanks. :D

Hey are you able to confirm for me one thing. If you have 10k gold do you have the option to pay her off by asking "about my debt".

The dialogue is a string literal and is not tied to the actual variable I use to track how much the player needs to be released.

So

if you can pay off the debt with 10k gold, ive made a mistake updating variables, else if you can only pay off the debt with 50k gold, then I  just need to update the string literal

Thanks for checking out my mod!

Indeed, I cannot pây off the debt with 10k gold, I guess the dialogue lines need a slight modification.

It was implemented by the mod Devious Keyholder ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42537-wip-devious-keyholders-04-2015-03-01/ ), but it does not support certain keys from cursed loot, and you can pickpocket keyholders.

So I implemented this more as a "Can you put me in chastity" type deal with a time set to day/week/month because I didn't want pickpocketing or mess around passing keys between inventories breaking things. Right now what im doing is having her equip the player with a belt they will not have the key to in standard play. Right now she will allow as dialogue options: no plugs, shock plugs, and a choice of enchanted plugs. I've also reduced the severity of the drawbacks of the different enchanted plugs.

Just finished a run through in version 1.20 and I had a couple small and one large issue. I apologize if these have already been fixed/changed for versions 1.21/1.22.

First the big issue.

In the dungeon the gate puzzle was broken. I made my way through to the valve, activated the valve, and the last gate did not open. I spent about 40 minutes fiddling with the lever combinations and never got the gate open. I ended up consoling TCL to pass through the gate and complete the dungeon.

Minor issues:

-Found some potential vanilla quest items in the dungeon (I assume they got copied over from the dungeon you used as a template). The items were Maluril's Room Key and a Maluril's Journal.

-Had to go through the conversation and ensuing sex scene with (Velkas?) twice to get the Roc Feather. Ended up with two feathers. May have just been a bit of script lag and me being impatient, though.

-Various unpolished bits that probably aren't worth mentioning at this point.

Lastly, A+ with the little touches in the manor. The first thing I found was the little shrine and tear stained note. Caught me completely off guard and got a glancing blow on the feels. Good job on all the notes.

Ok I just love making enchanted items because thats the fun part of skyrim. Thinking of making a set of the "restrictive" enchanted items.

Currently I have "Ballet Boots of Striding" conferring a 25% movement speed bonus when in a Quest chastity belt managed by Raina (the one you can ask her to put you in chastity for).

I have three more items to create

Restrictive Gloves with an enchantment?

Restrictive Corset with an enchantment?

Restrictive Collar with an enchantment?

What kinds of things do you want to see on the items. And what sort of conditions would you like to see for enchantments to work. For example I have can a pair of gloves that give +15% one handed weapon damage (among other effects) and a secondary bonus effect(or set of effects) if the user is - gagged or blindfolded or in chastity as above or plugged or in an armbinder. You get the idea.

Suggestions very welcome. Compile a few thoughts/ideas and i'll read through them and maybe pick a few I really agree with

Until I get ideas for a full suite of items I'm currently working on the "Raina Keyholding" dialogue

Wonderful idea! However I'd reccommend to create several gloves with varying enchantments, One-handed, Two-handed, Archery, Mage.

Secondary enchantment can be triggered by wearing full set.

Other enchanted items can be rubber suit and gag(s).

Just finished a run through in version 1.20 and I had a couple small and one large issue. I apologize if these have already been fixed/changed for versions 1.21/1.22.

First the big issue.

In the dungeon the gate puzzle was broken. I made my way through to the valve, activated the valve, and the last gate did not open. I spent about 40 minutes fiddling with the lever combinations and never got the gate open. I ended up consoling TCL to pass through the gate and complete the dungeon.

Minor issues:

-Found some potential vanilla quest items in the dungeon (I assume they got copied over from the dungeon you used as a template). The items were Maluril's Room Key and a Maluril's Journal.

-Had to go through the conversation and ensuing sex scene with (Velkas?) twice to get the Roc Feather. Ended up with two feathers. May have just been a bit of script lag and me being impatient, though.

-Various unpolished bits that probably aren't worth mentioning at this point.

Lastly, A+ with the little touches in the manor. The first thing I found was the little shrine and tear stained note. Caught me completely off guard and got a glancing blow on the feels. Good job on all the notes.

Hey any observations are always worth mentioning. I may not have them as a priority but knowing about them is half the issue.

Big issue! will be addressed in 1.23 release. I assumed the puzzle worked because it was copied from an existing dungeon. I'll just rip out the bars for next release then/

Will delete vanilla quest items.

Not too sure about the sexlab/conversation thing. as long as you get it is the main thing. i'll look into getting it looked at

Sorry about aiming at your feels . Had some fun with the manor. must have spent over two hours cluttering it up!

Wonderful idea! However I'd reccommend to create several gloves with varying enchantments, One-handed, Two-handed, Archery, Mage.

I have no problem creating gloves that for example have a few enchantment effects on it at the same time. Currently as far as I know between ddi dda and dde do not have rubber suit assets I can use. There is the standard belt/plugs/bra/collar/armbinder/yoke set. The ebonite versions of a few items. and the "restrictive" line. No rubber suits as far as I can see. Unless its in a new update

I have no problem creating gloves that for example have a few enchantment effects on it at the same time. Currently as far as I know between ddi dda and dde do not have rubber suit assets I can use. There is the standard belt/plugs/bra/collar/armbinder/yoke set. The ebonite versions of a few items. and the "restrictive" line. No rubber suits as far as I can see. Unless its in a new update

I think DDe has the Restrictive set, which includes boots, gloves, corset, and collar.

Alternatively, you could check where Kimy got the various rubber suit assets in Deviously Cursed Loot.

Order Of Items/events

1.First Note.

2.Second Note

3.Vaginal Plug

5.Anal Plug (trapdoor)

6.Chastity Belt on top of or behind the opposite chamber (force player chastity and plug)

Player Teleported

Scene Start with Raina

So I'm actually stuck at the 3rd door - the glowing urn doesn't do anything, and I cant seem to find any items nearby.

Order Of Items/events

1.First Note.

2.Second Note

3.Vaginal Plug

5.Anal Plug (trapdoor)

Player Teleported

Scene Start with Raina

So I'm actually stuck at the 3rd door - the glowing urn doesn't do anything, and I cant seem to find any items nearby.

The glowing urn the pedestal? You may be able to find a vaginal plug (shock) suspended above the urn, or perhaps lying on the floor if you bumped into it accidently. Try TCLing around the few square feet to see if you can find. If you can't find it. Simply point at the door. open the console. Type Unlock and proceed through. Alternatively tcl noclip past the door and enable noclip once more. The quest will proceed as normal even if you do not pick up the items.

So I implemented this more as a "Can you put me in chastity" type deal with a time set to day/week/month because I didn't want pickpocketing or mess around passing keys between inventories breaking things. Right now what im doing is having her equip the player with a belt they will not have the key to in standard play. Right now she will allow as dialogue options: no plugs, shock plugs, and a choice of enchanted plugs. I've also reduced the severity of the drawbacks of the different enchanted plugs.

That's great, I will try it tonight :D

And wow, you work super late.  You've done so much in so little time, that's really impressive. Don't forget to rest and take care of yourself. :)

That's great, I will try it tonight :D

And wow, you work super late.  You've done so much in so little time, that's really impressive. Don't forget to rest and take care of yourself. :)

Thanks for your concern! I have some time off so thats why I've been able to blast through a ton of stuff. Sadly thats going to change for the next few weeks. But hey, it's been fun and i'd only be playing fallout 4, skyrim, the witcher or any other hundred games i've got in the evenings anyway. Who knows, I might be able to chill, sit down and do some skyrim adventuring!

And now for the very first time I think since it seems many users use this "ENB" thing im going to try and follow some guides to get it looking "as most users tend to play it". Also it might look better for me playing skyrim too.

This potentially involves a full clean reinstall of skyrim. zadlibs, sexlab, skse, skyui are liable to totally break and not compile because its a nightmare; so I might be out of action for a bit

Hope the mod is stable enough in the meantime!

EDIT: After a few hours pissing about I couldn't get any ENB to work (Impenetrable grey fog, screwed up visuals, followed by some dx11 error after running around for a while) so I just gave up. However I hope the mod is stable because after switching over to using Mod Organizer from NMM I've found out theres no real way to compile and edit scripts in the CK! Oh dear oh dear. Not sure what to do in the meantime other than take a break and come back to this at potentially the weekend, unless I get really drunk tomorrow and plow throw it.

EDIT2: Alright I'm tenacious when im drunk. Mod is building once more on my system. No more messing about. Will see when I have time to do more stuff. RAPIDLY running out of ideas and gameplay elements for now!

I need more possible interactions to do when the player is plugged. Simple combat buffs don't seem to be enough. I could be playing vanilla non kinky skyrim for all the noticable my current implementations are!

Basically I want somehow to have interesting ways that the player will be reminded they are either plugged or their character is very horny, or hasn't had an orgasm in so many days etc. Basic DD has nice little reminders with waiting and beds, messageboxes and forced animations.

EDIT 3: Super basic addition to version v1.24 (not released) Upon using Rainas conferred ability to open a lock automatically the player will be edged!

You're releasing updates faster than I can test them out! 

Here's another bug list

When first asking Raina if you can have an enchantment, nothing appears to happen, and dialog ends. When you reinitiate dialog with her and browse to that question, she then says "I've cast a fortifying enchantment... etc" So there's a hitch in that dialog somehow.

After speaking with Raina about the plugs (after waiting a day) she removed the belt, but then promptly gets up and enters the manor, which is locked. Is this intentional? I waited a few times (until daytime) and she returns. At another point, she demands the player leave. The PC cannot wait or sleep when being asked to leave. I escaped into the manor to sleep there.

Raina does not remove Kikka's boots when asked.

The chastity belt timer seems a little off, when asked to remove the belt, Raina says something like "no pet, please allow me to help prevent make this mistake again" and then nothing happens.  After waiting several 24 hour periods, (the time frame I selected) nothing appears to change.

I love the notes scattered around!  Some of them are actually quite hard to find, I'm sure I'm still missing a few. They're painting a picture of the plot you have in mind--I like it.

edit: per your edit about possible interactions...

shock plugs--

Idea 1: sort of like those invisible fences for dogs--you go where you aren't supposed to (out of bounds), shocked unconscious and wake up in trouble. Perhaps an invisible maze? off-limits areas of the manor?

Idea 2: Similar to idea one. shocked, sort of like a compass. Not shocked if you're going the right direction, shocked if you're going the wrong direction. Would go great with the blindfold.

Iron plug--

would make a great tether, with the loop on it. (not that the CK could ever attach a rope to it.)