Shashankie的FunnyBizness(v25)SLAL Pack

Guest Shashankie

Hi,

When I play the animations that involve furniture / devious objects (like the torture rack), the objects don't appear...

What do I need to do to make them appear?

I have noticed that some appear for when it is NPC and NPC but nothing for the PC.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ted.

Hi everyone, once again,

I have gone through the thread and realised that I do not have the SLAnimObject.esp which is why the furnitures don't appear for the appropriate animations.

But where do I find the SLAnimObject.esp? I can't seem to figure out where to download this.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Cheers,

Ted.

I am trying to fix the FunnyBizness pack by manually installing into skyrim data folder but FNIS wont read the pack

i have FunnyBizAnimationsV25.1  manually in there but that does not read either

please help

If you installed it manually then you did it wrong, not by installing manually but where you installed it to. Think of each of those folders 01 to 16 as each being a separate mod needing it's files and subfolders to be installed into the Data folder.

I know it's going to be me, but I'm damned if I can work out what I've done wrong. If I install and the "myslalpackv12.0" mod (using NMM) my character is stuck in a sex animation permanently. I picked only some of the options as some simply didn't appeal...

I've run FNIS and ensured the mod order sorted correctly by LOOT. FNIS registers the anims and I can see them listed in MCM where I enable and register them all. Character is still stuck in a sex animation and I cannot work out where things have gone wrong. Help?

I'm wondering if I need other mods for the enabled anims to be valid?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm no expert with mods... I'm new but know a little bit about how to install most mods. However I only get small periods in my life where I can spend time playing around with a game and modding it... So I tend to forget little things when modding and the most frustrating part of modding to me is all the great people who take the time to create a really neat mod fail to explain in simple easy instructions how to install the mod they spent time making...

For example with this mod when I download the file all I get is MYSLASPACK v12.0 Inside it has all the animations 01 to 16

I don't recall enough about modding to know where these files go?

When I create a new folder and name it FunnyBizness v25   Do I then make a data folder inside and simply place all the folders in this mods download into that data folder?

Or do these go into some other location?

Can someone please help me to figure out if I'm correct or if there is some easier way to do this perhaps I'm missing something?

Thanks for your time and great mods...

I believe I've figured it out... The folders 01 to 16 are all basically individual packs of animations of which you choose the ones you would like and then place them into the data folder where they go into meshes/SLAnims/textures

Am I correct?

"Update" I've added the mod from a file to my NMM and it shows up however its changed the name from FunnyBizness v25 to MYSLALPACK v12.0

I then installed or enabled the mod... I don't know if something went wrong? The mod never gives me a green arrow showing its activated! It still shows a NO symbol?

What did I do wrong any help please

Thanks for your time

I still have forerunners pack is it bad to keep it in my game? I mean it bsically has the same stuff but this one has a lot more.

Its the same pack that was made by ForeRunner. I just added new animations.

I'm having issues installing. The animations simply wont turn up in the MCM menu, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling bothg SLAL and the pack, installed through NMM and manually, nothing seems to work

Same problem here. I use Mod Organiser if that makes a difference?

Please read the description for installing as i have never use Mod Organisers and thus don't even know how to make NMM friendly version.

I will try to make one but no promises.

I'm having issues installing. The animations simply wont turn up in the MCM menu, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling bothg SLAL and the pack, installed through NMM and manually, nothing seems to work

Simply extract the contents and copy it in Skyrim Directory overwriting existing files. Its important to Overwrite ForeRunner's Pack to make it work.

Don't forget to run FNIS after installing, and make sure that you aren't over the animation limits. I think its around 300 or 350 for sexlab 1.6 series.

I use mod organizer and it works just fine. Install and check it, run fnis, and you should be good to go.

I would also recommend unchecking forerunner's version just on the odd chance that mo or nmm picks up the duplicates and counts them against your limit.

Shashankie, Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Sorry but this is still unclear to myself and others who are new at modding... Simply extract the contents into the data directory as stated... Confuses me due to the fact that in my skyrim/data folder there is no folders 01 HumanBeastly - 02 HumanBound - and so forth...

Wont this not place the animations in the correct directory for the game?

Don't forget to run FNIS after installing, and make sure that you aren't over the animation limits. I think its around 300 or 350 for sexlab 1.6 series.

wrong, it's 500 full animation sets.

Sorry but this is still unclear to myself and others who are new at modding... Simply extract the contents into the data directory as stated... Confuses me due to the fact that in my skyrim/data folder there is no folders 01 HumanBeastly - 02 HumanBound - and so forth...

you want the "Meshes" and "SLAnims" folders that are inside those folders but not the "##-" folders themselves, the Meshes & SLAnims folders go inside the "Data" folder.

the zip file is setup for the FO Mod manager so everything got split up into different sub folders for the way that program installs things, but for those of us that manually install mods the extra sub folders are just a pain in the ass.

and since your new you may find this useful:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Thanks for your time

Use NMM? The SLAL pack probably looks like an "empty" mod to NMM, when you installed it with NMM it should have started a FOMOD installer process where you could select the animation sets you wanted, if that happened then you should run FNIS and after that the animations you selected should show up in the Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) MCM menu (you did install SLAL right?).

If you did not get a FOMOD install process, then NMM didn't install it properly and you should remove it and try again.

(A FOMOD install process would be a set of Dialog boxes with options to select after you start the install but before the actual installation begins).

Did that help? I can't say much any more about how NMM works because I abandoned it a long time ago now for the far superior (IMO) Mod Organizer program.

wrong, it's 500 full animation sets.

you want the "Meshes" and "SLAnims" folders that are inside those folders but not the "##-" folders themselves, the Meshes & SLAnims folders go inside the "Data" folder.

the zip file is setup for the FO Mod manager so everything got split up into different sub folders for the way that program installs things, but for those of us that manually install mods the extra sub folders are just a pain in the ass.

and since your new you may find this useful:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Okay so I want all the meshes and SLAnims in the data folder...

What about the remaining 3   Changelog    If I'm correct its just a notice (Text)  stating whats new / changed and NOT needed?

fomod     Do I need anything out of this placed into the data folder?

Source files  I'm not sure what these do? They appear to be just text are they relevant to the mod and needed?

Thanks for the link with help on manual installs

Thanks for your time

Use NMM? The SLAL pack probably looks like an "empty" mod to NMM, when you installed it with NMM it should have started a FOMOD installer process where you could select the animation sets you wanted, if that happened then you should run FNIS and after that the animations you selected should show up in the Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) MCM menu (you did install SLAL right?).

If you did not get a FOMOD install process, then NMM didn't install it properly and you should remove it and try again.

(A FOMOD install process would be a set of Dialog boxes with options to select after you start the install but before the actual installation begins).

Did that help? I can't say much any more about how NMM works because I abandoned it a long time ago now for the far superior (IMO) Mod Organizer program.

I did install the SexLab Animation Loader v1.5.7 I also did get a FOMOD install process that allowed me to check the boxes for the animations... However I have since attempted to rebuild the files to install and this time I did NOT get the FOMOD install process! I did not place any files from the fomod, source or changelog in it this time just the Meshes and SLAnims -   It did give me a little green check mark after activating it... But does this mean its done right or did I need the fomod and others?

I also did run FNIS for users

So after these there should of been a new list of animations in the SLAL    MCM menu  Correct?

What about the remaining 3   Changelog    If I'm correct its just a notice (Text)  stating whats new / changed and NOT needed?

fomod     Do I need anything out of this placed into the data folder?

Source files  I'm not sure what these do? They appear to be just text are they relevant to the mod and needed?

not needed, it's just a change log.

no, that folder is only used by mod managers.

they are only useful if you are a animator or know how to edit SLAL Packs, for everyone else they are useless.

I did install the SexLab Animation Loader v1.5.7 I also did get a FOMOD install process that allowed me to check the boxes for the animations... However I have since attempted to rebuild the files to install and this time I did NOT get the FOMOD install process! I did not place any files from the fomod, source or changelog in it this time just the Meshes and SLAnims -   It did give me a little green check mark after activating it... But does this mean its done right or did I need the fomod and others?

I also did run FNIS for users

So after these there should of been a new list of animations in the SLAL    MCM menu  Correct?

Use the original file you downloaded to install and not one that's been altered in any way, moving things around and placing them into the game folder just means you game folder is going to be irrevocably screwed up that much sooner, especially since you are using NMM which is known for failing to account for the files correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so FNIS registers the pack(s), I'm using 7.0 which has 10K limit to animations, everything checks out no errors.  FNIS reads as using @9000, so technically should be ok in that department?  SLA reads them in game, registers them to SLF, show up in the lists as well from selectable scene options.  Regular animations from SL an packs not from FunnyBiz function and work as intended.  Every animation from FunnyBiz aligns actors in a stack.  Do these animations have issues functioning with SL plugins like Defeat?  What could I be missing?  I followed steps for registering as posted previously, mayhaps I fouled it up somehow.

hi

I  have ZAZanimationpack  and other mods might have their own animations.

My problem is when I instll FunnBizness FINS says I have installed some of the animations with the same name.

It crashes after that even if I uninstall it.  I have to uninstall  (complete removal) ZAZ and some other mods

like Henti creatures and then reinstall + varify file on Steam.

I would like to install your animations as well if you could suggest a way.

oh may be nothing but your blog says V25 but download section is only V12?????

Do I need both files Preview as well as the myASLApack.???

Hay a light just went on do I need to install the FunnyBuziness resource?

Is that why my skyrim keeps crashing when I have myASLApack installed?

please help

10 hours ago, padezaw said:

oh may be nothing but your blog says V25 but download section is only V12?????

Do I need both files Preview as well as the myASLApack.???

Hay a light just went on do I need to install the FunnyBuziness resource?

Is that why my skyrim keeps crashing when I have myASLApack installed?

please help

v12 is the slal version by shashankie which is based on funnybiz v25 version animations.

preview is not needed but use it if u wish to look at the animations before installing the mod.

no u do not need to install funnyzbix resource as it does nothing, this mod is all u need to play/use the resource by funnybiz

run fnis or u gonna ctd aka crash..

On 10/22/2017 at 1:38 AM, RedRagnar55 said:

soo i dont know what's wrong with it but i have the animations loaded into the game but when they go to play...they just stand in each other and idle or play a different animation....any ideas on how to fix?

Did you run FNIS from //Skyrim>Data>tools>FNIS_for_users//? I had the same problem but running FNIS from this location fixed it for me.

15 hours ago, Whizkid said:

v12 is the slal version by shashankie which is based on funnybiz v25 version animations.

preview is not needed but use it if u wish to look at the animations before installing the mod.

no u do not need to install funnyzbix resource as it does nothing, this mod is all u need to play/use the resource by funnybiz

run fnis or u gonna ctd aka crash..

Hay appreciate this a lot thanks -

I did try a stab in the dark and got it working.

I really appreciate it.

All animations are working. Well the ones I have played around with except the pillory/stock which is annoying.

Can you help me with this as well if you can?

The animation plays but without the stock or is invisiable. arms and head hangs without the pillory.

2 hours ago, padezaw said:

Hay appreciate this a lot thanks -

I did try a stab in the dark and got it working.

I really appreciate it.

All animations are working. Well the ones I have played around with except the pillory/stock which is annoying.

Can you help me with this as well if you can?

The animation plays but without the stock or is invisiable. arms and head hangs without the pillory.

pretty sure it has to do with this esp file SLALAnimObj.esp and the meshes in AnimObjects, just make sure its there and check load order, if it does appear could be sometimes due to skyrim being buggy and not displaying these assets sometimes, sorry if i cant be more help as it sometimes happens to me too.. 

10 hours ago, Whizkid said:

pretty sure it has to do with this esp file SLALAnimObj.esp and the meshes in AnimObjects, just make sure its there and check load order, if it does appear could be sometimes due to skyrim being buggy and not displaying these assets sometimes, sorry if i cant be more help as it sometimes happens to me too.. 

it is there and load order was checked by loot and it says it is ok.

Where should it be in the load order. If I know I could manually move it.

• 2 weeks later...