[WIP] Living Armor

Ubercharge

Looks good, can you do eventually different stages of coverage from bikini til you are basically covered head to toe? Maybe open breast/genitals versions for sex whilst wearing it?

I have some plans for leg arms parts but just sculpting one shell took me more than 3 hours so it wont be full coverage

Looks good, can you do eventually different stages of coverage from bikini til you are basically covered head to toe? Maybe open breast/genitals versions for sex whilst wearing it?

I have some plans for leg arms parts but just sculpting one shell took me more than 3 hours so it wont be full coverage

i would have tough that body would be mainly covered with those tentacle things. but if they move on their own they might do the same thing.

I tired to change concept a bit, do you guys prefer new one or old concept?

previenpn.jpg

I too would think it could work with both types present. If mod this armor eventually comes in with supports script that allows it to grow it would be nice addition

One of my prime requisites for living armor is that it is a growing thing, the longer you wear it the more of it there is and better protection and harder to remove it, but the bad side probably is an increasing negative charisma buff as others will see you as a plague carrier.

You will need an open crotch version too as despite the plague status some supermutant, creature or raiderscum is going to still fk the wearer regardless and the parasite may allow that. When it is mature tt may even grow a futa protrusion to infect other females :)

One of my prime requisites for living armor is that it is a growing thing, the longer you wear it the more of it there is and better protection and harder to remove it, but the bad side probably is an increasing negative charisma buff as others will see you as a plague carrier.

You will need an open crotch version too as despite the plague status some supermutant, creature or raiderscum is going to still fk the wearer regardless and the parasite may allow that. When it is mature tt may even grow a futa protrusion to infect other females :)

please, explain this to polygons and hex code :D

because I dont even have an idea how to skin mesh to skeleton and port into game, not even growing some stuff 

I can animate, but I will need someone who can do bridge between my model and game.

I tired to change concept a bit,  do you guys prefer new one or old  concept? 

previenpn.jpg

Ubercharge, I think in outfits in general quality is more important than what's covered or revealed. Although I personally like revealing outfits (I've been known to zap many an already skimpy outfit), if the outfit has high quality textures and realism, it's far, far more attractive than a skimpy but badly done outfit.

Your works with perfect body and your latest mods have shown you spend a lot of time working on quality. So if the tentacles and shells you make are as good as what you've done in the past, I think whether the breasts are covered by shells or surrounded by tentacles won't matter much.

But I mention this because in Skyrim there was a tentacle outfit which had very low resolution, low realism tentacles, and even though it was revealing it was not immersive and hence not really usable. What you drew in this follow up proposal looks in many ways like that Skyrim armor I remember trying.

Just trust your own sense of aesthetics.

[That said, I'll always vote skimpy if given a choice, hehe.]

On the other hand if you do the best you can, then there's always a good chance someone with other skills will be motivated to teach you to improve on your design, or do the bits you can't. Unfortunately my modding experience is purely scripting on the NV engine, I've got some catching up to do when GECK is released :)

Archived