[WIP] Living Armor

Ubercharge

I tired to change concept a bit, do you guys prefer new one or old concept?

previenpn.jpg

I too would think it could work with both types present. If mod this armor eventually comes in with supports script that allows it to grow it would be nice addition

One of my prime requisites for living armor is that it is a growing thing, the longer you wear it the more of it there is and better protection and harder to remove it, but the bad side probably is an increasing negative charisma buff as others will see you as a plague carrier.

You will need an open crotch version too as despite the plague status some supermutant, creature or raiderscum is going to still fk the wearer regardless and the parasite may allow that. When it is mature tt may even grow a futa protrusion to infect other females :)

I like how you think.

another update,  I broke up shells even more, to show some damage as they are old...    started actual orgainc mesh, and spent about 3 hours learning how to sculpt tentacles so Im ready to make them hug her.    btw is 40 000 poly ok for armor mesh?  Im quite new to game modeling, at my job we use 40 mil polys or even higher for movie effects

previesns.jpg

prev3.jpg

Why not use both versions? If your planning on animating it, the 'closed version' for 'normal' wear/use the second for sex scenes. Animate the open/closed versions, when we get a ck out, you could add an option to use one, or the other, for the folks that don't mind running around exposed. :) There's my 2 cents!

Edit: Typo

40k is still okay for an armor that's not worn by everyone at once, yes.

Definitely don't go any higher, though. In fact the maximum vertex OR (!) triangle count of the engine is 65535.

If it's possible, go lower anyway. The vanilla meshes by Bethesda have just about 2000...

Hey guys,   Im not having enough time for this mod,   I can finish modeling and exporting normal maps, however I wont have time to learn all the stuff about game engine, skeletons, cbbe skinning, materials, importing models etc, list goes forever...   I simply cant spend all my free time on it, and not even show it on my portfolio (people would think im sick for creating this type of stuff) 

I hope there is someone who has modding skills to help this mod to see light of the day. I have made a mistake of redrawing  simple armor into whole tentacled thing, as its beeing too big of a bite for me.

Hey guys,   Im not having enough time for this mod,   I can finish modeling and exporting normal maps, however I wont have time to learn all the stuff about game engine, skeletons, cbbe skinning, materials, importing models etc, list goes forever...   I simply cant spend all my free time on it, and not even show it on my portfolio (people would think im sick for creating this type of stuff) 

I hope there is someone who has modding skills to help this mod to see light of the day. I have made a mistake of redrawing  simple armor into whole tentacled thing, as its beeing too big of a bite for me.

If you cant do everything by yourself I believe that's fine, simply ask for help or make a small team of different modders and each modder will handle 1 part of the mod.

This is very nice work, but what's wrong with the version in your 1st post ?  Didn't you already got it in game? 

I hope you don't mind for a little input, I think this part of the plate/shell in the 2nd version might be a little tough for animation or for future pose mod since it so thick, and might not bend right when the arm swing/pose to the opposite direction. (see pic) 

post-50667-0-23253600-1456022664_thumb.jpg

Do we already have all the tools for adding bones, morph, or export animation from max/maya/blender and into the game? If not, you probably can just put out a static version until there is tools for you to make script/morph/animation to reach your ultimate goal for this mod.

Anyway, if you need some retopo/unwrap/bake done, I can probably do it over the weekend.

This is very nice work, but what's wrong with the version in your 1st post ?  Didn't you already got it in game? 

it was hand painted concept in photoshop, nothing is in the game

also  there is currently no way tentacles would be animated, since its one mesh

I think I will get down to earlier concept,  because this is just too much work for me, as well as for polycount, thin tentacles keep breaking into itself when I use reasonable polycount

it was hand painted concept in photoshop, nothing is in the game

also  there is currently no way tentacles would be animated, since its one mesh

I think I will get down to earlier concept,  because this is just too much work for me, as well as for polycount, thin tentacles keep breaking into itself when I use reasonable polycount

im not sure how we could make armor like this with animations tough, i dont think vanilla skyrim/fallout 4 has any of those so maybe there isnt even support for such things?

When GECK is out could you make a variant of this outfit that has milking / inflation effects?

Would be pretty cool to see the tentacles sucking on your characters nipples and pussy with saliva  / milk / pussy juice dripping around that area.

Further more transparent tentacles showing milk going through them would also be hot.

Are the nifs for fallout 4 the same as skyrim's or are they like fallout 3/nv/oblivion? The reason for the question is that if it is like oblivion/fallout 3/NV then shape keys can be used for animating the mesh wolfzq made some different types of animated nifs for oblivion a few other people have done some animating this way and some of the meshes for oblivion were ported to fallout NV I ported some of the fallout ones to skyrim minus the shape keys.

If the nifs are like skyrim then shape keys can't be used as it will probably cause the game to crash like it does for skyrim as they are not compatible with skyrim.

Are the nifs for fallout 4 the same as skyrim's or are they like fallout 3/nv/oblivion? The reason for the question is that if it is like oblivion/fallout 3/NV then shape keys can be used for animating the mesh wolfzq made some different types of animated nifs for oblivion a few other people have done some animating this way and some of the meshes for oblivion were ported to fallout NV I ported some of the fallout ones to skyrim minus the shape keys.

If the nifs are like skyrim then shape keys can't be used as it will probably cause the game to crash like it does for skyrim as they are not compatible with skyrim.

They're neither like Skyrim nor like FO3 and there's a few new blocks used.

They updated the Skyrim engine though, so things that already didn't work in Skyrim anymore won't work in FO4 either.

If I remember correctly(2012 is a long time ago  :P ), xp32 skeleton have wings bone and that one pose yamato(sp?) has an animated ribbon thingy, right?  So, I guess when there are tools available, he can add some bones onto the vanilla skeleton for some of those tentacles and add an animation sequence just like that yamato katana.   Downside is, any player want to wear this armor need to have that custom skeleton installed.  Although, 99% chance I could be wrong.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry Im quite busy at work and also after 9-10 hours of working in maya, its difficult to do even more 3d work at the cost of sleep.  so maybe in future when theres more time.

*tips hat*  My hat off to you for doing what you can while working.

Modding while working must be hell'a insane to try doing.

I myself work & if I end up getting over time, boom, all time is gone to do anything.

By the time i even get home I'm just like.... nah, I'll do that later..

----  Though, if you can get the chance & have a serious attitude on getting this armor out I'd say it could be better than the skyrim one because I used the skyrim one and it wasn't always animated when I installed it through the mod manager for some bizzare reason.

I believe a armor mod like this will make WAY more than just a SPLASH once you finish it & unveil it on the NEXUS.

CAN'T WAIT!!.... -- but will so please try your best to find time when you can.  Sounds outstanding!

:D   ;)

Archived