Sorry to bother in every thread but I can't seem to get any animation to work. I am running FNIS every time I start the game, so I really have no idea. 

This is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp
selobl_DarkLillith.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
Pentagram.esp
UNP Undies.esp
Maria.esp
MariaQuickStart.esp
HouseOfBurden.esp
METraining & Auctions.esp
BanneredMareExtension.esp

Missing mods. Fusrohdoh. not essential but for the subtitles.

You installed and registered Sexlab properly INgame ? Animations have to be activated. I also recommend to download "SexLab AnimLoader" and "NSAP" and even " Sexlab Tools" for more variety and possibilities.

Make clear what is exactly happening and where the problem occurs. ( Did u try to force a Sexlab animation via the Animation editor in the MCM menu , to make sure its a sexlab problem ? )

Thanks for the answer, but installing sexlab properly (thought it would do it automatically) did not solve the problem: when I use the pose menu that comes with the mod it does not matter what I select, it just does not work. My character doesn't even freeze, I can move her freely while the animation is supposed to be playing.

P.s: Not even Sweeping, Drinking or the likes work. Now I've tested and not even the regular idles work, something is preventing my character from enterin any animations. I run generateFNISforuser.exe everytime though.

Edit: FNIS says this:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   09/06/2016 20.01.13
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 20,0 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3,9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2165 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

The "Skeleton" line (the one in bold), is it correct? I have the feeling it should not say "Default" skeleton.

The "Skeleton" line (the one in bold), is it correct? I have the feeling it should not say "Default" skeleton.

Yes, one of the requirements for the Sexlab Framework: An actor skeleton mod such as XPMSE2 or XPMSE3

In order to take maximum advantage of the mods here at Lovers Lab you really want to use this skeleton:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

Also it is not necessary for you to run FNIS every time before you start the game, you only need to run it when you add a new mod that installs additional animations or remove a mod that installed animations (note: Skyrim is really poor at handling the removing of mods, it is highly recommended you do not remove a mod unless you revert to a save from before the mod was installed or are starting a new game without that mod).

You should also run FNIS when you install a new skeleton.

Yes, one of the requirements for the Sexlab Framework: An actor skeleton mod such as XPMSE2 or XPMSE3

In order to take maximum advantage of the mods here at Lovers Lab you really want to use this skeleton:

Also it is not necessary for you to run FNIS every time before you start the game, you only need to run it when you add a new mod that installs additional animations or remove a mod that installed animations (note: Skyrim is really poor at handling the removing of mods, it is highly recommended you do not remove a mod unless you revert to a save from before the mod was installed or are starting a new game without that mod).

I think I have found the problem, and it is as weird as it gets.

Basically ModOrganizer is not installing the mods at all. Even though I am setting everything properly (or at least, it seems like it), when I use Mod Organizer to install a mod it just does not get installed at all, and the Data folder on my pc stays unchanged. I've tested this with a clean installation of Skyrim.

I think I have found the problem, and it is as weird as it gets.

Basically ModOrganizer is not installing the mods at all. Even though I am setting everything properly (or at least, it seems like it), when I use Mod Organizer to install a mod it just does not get installed at all, and the Data folder on my pc stays unchanged. I've tested this with a clean installation of Skyrim.

Mod Organizer, working correctly, never touches the data folder on your PC. Make sure you understand what Mod Organizer is and how it works.

There is an extensive Wiki on it.

Mod Organizer, working correctly, never touches the data folder on your PC. Make sure you understand what Mod Organizer is and how it works.

What I meant is that it did not install the mods at all: in fact, no folders nor files were added anywhere and no ESP could be found by Mod Organizer itself.

To Vincios

I keep my Mod Organizer in a folder on my desk top

So the place where my mods that are installed by MO are at is C:\Users\Kim\Desktop\SkyrimFolder\Mod Organizer\mods

the Kool thing about Mod organizer is it does not hardly even touch your Main installation folder, and so if you install everything with mod organizer, your main folder other than SKSE, and construction set, will stay original, and never be harmed.

another thing to watch is if you happen to have NMM installed as well, be sure that all of the mods in NMM are deselected, if they are not, and you are running the same mod in MO you will in effect be running two of the same mod at the same time, I think, or at the very least it may cause major load order problems. all I know is this has caused me much trouble in the past.

May not help you but I am trying.

ANY way if you wan to see the mods that MO has installed, go to Mod Organizer\mods folder.

What I meant is that it did not install the mods at all: in fact, no folders nor files were added anywhere and no ESP could be found by Mod Organizer itself.

Does MO show those mods in the Left hand pane?

If so then the problem is that you are not installing mods properly, MO is not near as good as NMM at automatically finding the "Data" folder in the archive and unless it's a FOMOD install I pretty much always choose the "Manual" option and drill down to the right folder and then once I've selected it then it installs properly.

If the mods are no appearing on the Left hand pane then it's likely you have a file permissions problem and are not allowed to write to the "Mods" folder where you installed MO. Probably best in that case to re-install MO as Kimmy has suggested where file permissions won't be a problem.

Are you installing your mods in the programfiles directories?

If so maybe it's a read/write access issue. 

New version comes with new furnitures:

Wall-shackles and Small Cages

Small cages are not real furniture - you can only leave them via cheat menu (unstuck)

Unfortunately nothing of the new stuff is translated yet - time to pimp up your German skills :P

Don't download if you expect a bug free mod !!!

Thanks for the update Zaria. Sadly im getting a problem though. When i try to run FNIS after installing, it stops with an error reading ZaZ...Error (9) Index was outside the bounds of the array. This wasnt happening before. Did i miss something?  :s

Scrap this. My FNIS was out of date. How did i miss that? Grrrr  :lol:

Zaira - I just installed both packs via NMM 0.61.23 and I ran FNIS 6.3. Had no any errors reported. Installation went flawless. Thank you very much for the update.

There is a small error in the install script. It looks for the 'Jaxonz Positioner' patch but the folder isn't included in the zip '45 - Patches\Jaxonz'.

Don't know if the patch is missing or it's just something that needs to be removed from the script.

You're right - I have re-uploaded the installer

There is a small error in the install script. It looks for the 'Jaxonz Positioner' patch but the folder isn't included in the zip '45 - Patches\Jaxonz'.

Don't know if the patch is missing or it's just something that needs to be removed from the script.

Trying to type with one of those big German beer mugs in the other hand?  :D

Does this update include the previous english conversion? Never mind it is. Thanks for this.

Nope - I'm a wine drinker - my mother tongue is German - but my roots are Italian. The reality is : rests of pizza have covered my keyboard...

Nope - I'm a wine drinker - my mother tongue is German - but my roots are Italian. The reality is : rests of pizza have covered my keyboard...

Must get pretty drunk filling one of those German beer mugs with wine. LOL. Thanks for all of this 8 legged typos and all.

Thanks for the update ♥

If only I knew german a little I could do an Italian translation of this mod T_T

EDIT: One question for all of you: What clothes mod do you use with this? Which are your favourite?

New version comes with new furnitures:

Wall-shackles and Small Cages

Small cages are not real furniture - you can only leave them via cheat menu (unstuck)

Unfortunately nothing of the new stuff is translated yet - time to pimp up your German skills :P

Don't download if you expect a bug free mod !!!

Bugs? That's ok, we exterminate the bugs quite easily since the community at Loverslab is quite strong on that :P

Besides you cant have fun without some bugs.

Thanks for the new version and looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the update Zaria. Sadly im getting a problem though. When i try to run FNIS after installing, it stops with an error reading ZaZ...Error (9) Index was outside the bounds of the array. This wasnt happening before. Did i miss something?  :s

Scrap this. My FNIS was out of date. How did i miss that? Grrrr  :lol:

FNIS bug. Search here on LL for the fix or disable some SLAL packages

Download and install the new FNIS 6.3 version instead. The update has the fixes.

Zaria, thank you for the hard work you have put into this, its a thing of beauty. 

I have a request.

Instead of the Dom follower immediately running away if their relationship with the character is low could they fight but only till their health drops to a certain level like 50%? It seemed strange to me that my bad assed Domme would turn in an flee from bandit scum she could easily dispose of. With this style of combat the player could instead of melee fighting, could heal and buff their Domme with Courage or the like spell. I'm not sure if it exists but a spell that allowed the player to share her health with her owner would be useful as well. As the Domme grows to like her slave the health buffer could be gradually lowered (or can cheat with a menu function).