[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

At the risk of asking a question that has already been answered (though not in the FAQ), I was wondering if I have not played the DW:R long enough to find some of the older features from DW.   Here is what I liked but have so far have not seen in DW:R.   Are these features in DW:R or were they removed for game balancing reasons.  BTW, I activate the Lilith start in game.

Ruler can't whore:  Even after building Red LIght districts and Brothels, I still do not have the option to whore out my ruler for additional coins......which was a huge income especially if you start in a small part of the world.

Harley does not show up, or hasn't so far (about 50 years into the first reign).

Succubus spells:  Ok, yes they were game breaking by seducing any opponent or threat and then draining their life.....but it was fun.  That i  viewed as "cheating"

Assassins:  After building an assassins guild, I can't get the option to buy an assassin.  I felt this too was game breaking as nothing could stop the assassin.

Slave training:  I captured several people but  could not turn them into slaves, though i could use them in the Blood Moon Ritual.

Werewolf hunting:  So far, I have not had a werewolf terrorize the countryside, requiring the ruler to go out and take matters into her/his own hands.....though my female ruler was made a bitch very early on (2 years  into her reign).    No other interaction happened with that werewolf.

Like most people, I want everything for nothing.  I LOVE DW:R new graphics descriptions and  other related events that add so much to the game, but there are a few features I would like to bring back.  So am I just being impatience or do I have some strange setting that does not allow things like whoring (a major source of funds for my characters in the early part of the game.)   I would like all those game breaking spells as well, but..........  game balance is much better in DW:R

I suppose I could learn coding and mod the mod to my tastes, though I want to make sure that I am just not being patient enough before going off and  trying my hand at modding.

At the risk of asking a question that has already been answered (though not in the FAQ), I was wondering if I have not played the DW:R long enough to find some of the older features from DW.   Here is what I liked but have so far have not seen in DW:R.   Are these features in DW:R or were they removed for game balancing reasons.  BTW, I activate the Lilith start in game.

Ruler can't whore:  Even after building Red LIght districts and Brothels, I still do not have the option to whore out my ruler for additional coins......which was a huge income especially if you start in a small part of the world.

Harley does not show up, or hasn't so far (about 50 years into the first reign).

Succubus spells:  Ok, yes they were game breaking by seducing any opponent or threat and then draining their life.....but it was fun.  That i  viewed as "cheating"

Assassins:  After building an assassins guild, I can't get the option to buy an assassin.  I felt this too was game breaking as nothing could stop the assassin.

Slave training:  I captured several people but  could not turn them into slaves, though i could use them in the Blood Moon Ritual.

Werewolf hunting:  So far, I have not had a werewolf terrorize the countryside, requiring the ruler to go out and take matters into her/his own hands.....though my female ruler was made a bitch very early on (2 years  into her reign).    No other interaction happened with that werewolf.

Like most people, I want everything for nothing.  I LOVE DW:R new graphics descriptions and  other related events that add so much to the game, but there are a few features I would like to bring back.  So am I just being impatience or do I have some strange setting that does not allow things like whoring (a major source of funds for my characters in the early part of the game.)   I would like all those game breaking spells as well, but..........  game balance is much better in DW:R

I suppose I could learn coding and mod the mod to my tastes, though I want to make sure that I am just not being patient enough before going off and  trying my hand at modding.

Slave training update is one I'm really looking forward to. I can't wait till I get to have gladiators fighting in the restored Roman Empire.

Confirmed.

Mod away to your liking as in the 1.32 update for Court and Commerce the option to search for a court jester which nets you harley has been introduced.

Everything else has not yet reappeared in this more or less completely new mod which only happens to reuse some code.

Out of boredom I looked into a bunch of fairytales. Half way through reading I remembered the fairytale submod and thought I'd share ideas. Of course these are all suggestions and I won't judge if they're disregarded, but maybe it'll cause discussion. I don't know.

The Little Mermaid:
Region: Denmark
Cultures: Norse/Danish
Courtiers: Ariel(16), Ursula(20), Prince Eric(18).
Plot: Rulers could be the target of Ariel's affection, and potentially bang her pre and post-mermaid. The ending could have Ariel joining your court as a lover or Ursula joining due to her shenanigans that you'd have the choice in taking part of. Maybe introduce Prince Eric for the straight ladies and gay men, but I'm not sure how he could exist without compromising the premise of Ariel falling for the ruler.

Frozen:
Region: Norway
Cultures: Norse/Norwegian
Courtiers: Elsa(21), Anna(18), Kristoff(18), Hans(18).
Plot: Similar to the movie. A blizzard hits, you investigate and gain some courtiers. Maybe end up marrying Elsa or Hans. Have Anna and Kristoff join as lovers/married. Rather straightforward and fun.

Aladdin:
Region: Just about everywhere in the middle east.
Cultures: Arabic and Iranian culture groups.
Courtiers: Aladdin(18), Jafar(40), Jasmine(16), Genie(100).
Plot: This could start in multiple ways. Jafar could appear as a courtier with high stats to be a council member, the ruler could find the lamp, the ruler could be pick pocketed by Aladdin and be given the option to do something with him. It could end with Jasmine joining the court as a lover, Aladdin and Jasmine joining your court as a married couple, Jafar being a genie slave that you can order to preform spells, or having regular Genie join as a friend, but serve the same purpose as Jarfar genie.

Snow White:
Region: Germany
Cultures: Central Germanic culture group.
Courtiers: Snow White(16), Prince Florian(18), Grimhilde*(30)
Plot: This could work in a similar fashion as Little Mermaid. With Snow White or her mom joining in the same context. Or it could end with Snow White and Florian married or her mom and Florian married, both end with them in your court. Maybe a threeway with Snow White and Grimhilde and choose to take one or both as lovers.

Alice in Wonderland:
Region: England
Cultures: English/Anglo-Saxon
Courtiers: Alice(16), Mad Hatter(26), Red Queen(26).
Plot: Relatively simple. A series of acid tripping events involving weird(but not gross) sex that leads to one of these joining as a courtier. Perhaps lover.

Peter Pan:
Courtiers: Peter Pan(16), Tiger Lilly(16), Wendy(16).
Possible Age Restriction: 16-18
Plot: This one would be good for a a younger ruler. Go to Neverland, have a bunch of sex with mermaids, pirates and natives and end up with some courtiers.

Brave:
Region: Scotland
Cultures: Celtic group
Courtiers: Merida.
Plot: Attend the games in an attempt to win Merida's hand in marriage, get involved with bear hunting and some magic stuff. Sleep with servant girls, that one nanny for those who are into that kind of thing, and probably a wedding night with Merida. For those who like her independence from the movie, maybe she can join as a good marshal candidate.

These are the Disney ones that make sense to me. I know of a lot of other fairytales that could be used, but they're mostly folktales that haven't been made into movies.

*Snow White's step-mother.

Out of boredom I looked into a bunch of fairytales. Half way through reading I remembered the fairytale submod and thought I'd share ideas. Of course these are all suggestions and I won't judge if they're disregarded, but maybe it'll cause discussion. I don't know.

The Little Mermaid:

Region: Denmark

Cultures: Norse/Danish

Courtiers: Ariel(16), Ursula(20), Prince Eric(18).

Plot: Rulers could be the target of Ariel's affection, and potentially bang her pre and post-mermaid. The ending could have Ariel joining your court as a lover or Ursula joining due to her shenanigans that you'd have the choice in taking part of. Maybe introduce Prince Eric for the straight ladies and gay men, but I'm not sure how he could exist without compromising the premise of Ariel falling for the ruler.

Frozen:

Region: Norway

Cultures: Norse/Norwegian

Courtiers: Elsa(21), Anna(18), Kristoff(18), Hans(18).

Plot: Similar to the movie. A blizzard hits, you investigate and gain some courtiers. Maybe end up marrying Elsa or Hans. Have Anna and Kristoff join as lovers/married. Rather straightforward and fun.

Aladdin:

Region: Just about everywhere in the middle east.

Cultures: Arabic and Iranian culture groups.

Courtiers: Aladdin(18), Jafar(40), Jasmine(16), Genie(100).

Plot: This could start in multiple ways. Jafar could appear as a courtier with high stats to be a council member, the ruler could find the lamp, the ruler could be pick pocketed by Aladdin and be given the option to do something with him. It could end with Jasmine joining the court as a lover, Aladdin and Jasmine joining your court as a married couple, Jafar being a genie slave that you can order to preform spells, or having regular Genie join as a friend, but serve the same purpose as Jarfar genie.

Snow White:

Region: Germany

Cultures: Central Germanic culture group.

Courtiers: Snow White(16), Prince Florian(18), Grimhilde*(30)

Plot: This could work in a similar fashion as Little Mermaid. With Snow White or her mom joining in the same context. Or it could end with Snow White and Florian married or her mom and Florian married, both end with them in your court. Maybe a threeway with Snow White and Grimhilde and choose to take one or both as lovers.

Alice in Wonderland:

Courtiers: Alice(16), Mad Hatter(26), Red Queen(26).

Plot: Relatively simple. A series of acid tripping events involving weird(but not gross) sex that leads to one of these joining as a courtier. Perhaps lover.

Peter Pan:

Courtiers: Peter Pan(16), Tiger Lilly(16), Wendy(16).

Possible Age Restriction: 16-18

Plot: This one would be good for a a younger ruler. Go to Neverland, have a bunch of sex with mermaids, pirates and natives and end up with some courtiers.

Brave:

Region: Scotland

Cultures: Celtic group

Courtiers: Merida.

Plot: Attend the games in an attempt to win Merida's hand in marriage, get involved with bear hunting and some magic stuff. Sleep with servant girls, that one nanny for those who are into that kind of thing, and probably a wedding night with Merida. For those who like her independence from the movie, maybe she can join as a good marshal candidate.

These are the Disney ones that make sense to me. I know of a lot of other fairytales that could be used, but they're mostly folktales that haven't been made into movies.

*Snow White's step-mother.

Seems interesting, I like the sound of applying Frozen and Brave though since I feel like they have the greatest potential of feeling more or less in place.  I'd chase Merida, or rather stalk since I'm prone to take the role of an immortal incubus but I could make room for anyone especially if they start to get jealous of each other.  Now I'll step back a sec and get to the regional part.  Something like a culture flag (Celtic for Brave, Anglo-Saxon for Peter Pan, etc.) actually sounds fun and would give each tale a feel all their own.  I also want to address using Alice in Wonderland.  I'm not sure about this story most of all since it is one that seems more fitting in EU due to the era of the story but I know that's where someone can get creative and adapt it for CK.

snip

Seems interesting, I like the sound of applying Frozen and Brave though since I feel like they have the greatest potential of feeling more or less in place.  I'd chase Merida, or rather stalk since I'm prone to take the role of an immortal incubus but I could make room for anyone especially if they start to get jealous of each other.  Now I'll step back a sec and get to the regional part.  Something like a culture flag (Celtic for Brave, Anglo-Saxon for Peter Pan, etc.) actually sounds fun and would give each tale a feel all their own.  I also want to address using Alice in Wonderland.  I'm not sure about this story most of all since it is one that seems more fitting in EU due to the era of the story but I know that's where someone can get creative and adapt it for CK.

Well Wonderland is either a drug fueled hallucination or an alternate dimension. It doesn't really need to be set in a modern time. I mean Beauty and the Beast takes place in France during the 1700s and we can experience that part of the mod before the rise of the Holy Roman Empire.

The thing about fairy tales is that they're timeless really. You can set all of the non-modern Disney films in almost any point in time CK2 allows you to play in.

Incompatibility! DW ReMeDy mod is not compatible with DW Reborn Hentai Mod. When i you DW ReMeDy with ou DW Reborn Hentai Mod, I can see Harey specific image. :huh:

I was happy with DW Hentai Mod, but I like DW ReMedy work... :(

The DW Reborn Hentai mod is not a mod I've created, nor do I provide support for it, and since I don't use it, I don't sweat trying to remain compatible with it. Sorry.

To your belle 'problem'.

I never even thought about recruiting belle before and I never tried.

But according to the event files you have the option to 'drink at the lodge' where the player can get belle to talk about her curse, get seduced and after sex get recruited.

The event chain seems to be one time only, meaning you can't repeat what you missed or make things different a second time in the same playthrough.

Weird, it happened on a new game, where i havnt even discovered the town. she just randomly popped up saying something along the line "hey theres news of monsters in your area, mind if i stay and help hunt em"

The monster hunters are not in the fairy tale module.

If I remember right they have not (yet?) reappeared from their old 1.25 days so that means you are using the unofficial patch that was posted on the front page.

Monster hunters from the old version are unpredictable. Every 2 years it is checked whether a monster hunter appears at the court or not and it could be one of many hunters including Rayne, Selene, Claire (Angel), ...

Yeah, it sounds like JesusKreist nails it.

Soul Cleave, I do not provide support for the Dark World 1.25 version of the game. And if you're using the 1.25 version, along with the Reborn mods, then the resulting mess is yours and yours alone.

Ah i see, that would make sense. i downloaded it and enabled it for like half an hour, then it started causing issues so i removed. no wonder they didnt show up after that.

-giant snip-

Ehh, I'd prefer see the original fairytale versions rather than Disney's butchered versions.

-giant snip-

Ehh, I'd prefer see the original fairytale versions rather than Disney's butchered versions.

They'd fit the theme of dark world and CK2 in general a looooooooot more. Though that would take research Dew probably doesn't have the time/interest to do. Maybe if he takes code submissions. /shrug.

Great mod - really enjoying it and thank you for all your hard work! :)

I was wondering though, are there any plans to re-introduce the slavery aspects the old Dark World contained? No worries if not, just curious...

Thanks again for a great mod!

Great mod - really enjoying it and thank you for all your hard work! :)

I was wondering though, are there any plans to re-introduce the slavery aspects the old Dark World contained? No worries if not, just curious...

Thanks again for a great mod!

He's said he plans on expanding slavery and adding gladiator content. Though like everything, no set in stone time.

This is an interesting thing I discovered about immortality: It permanently sets your character's DNA portrait to the appearance of whatever you looked like when you acquired the trait. To test this, I removed the immortality trait on my 85-yr old character. Sure enough she turned old. Then, I reapplied the trait, but she didn't revert back to her old self and instead remained old looking.

So what I'm trying to say is if you want your character to stay young forever, race for the immortality trait before she turns mid-age, otherwise she's locked into looking mid-age. Or just use my static portrait mod and make her look however the hell you want.

This is an interesting thing I discovered about immortality: It permanently sets your character's DNA portrait to the appearance of whatever you looked like when you acquired the trait. To test this, I removed the immortality trait on my 85-yr old character. Sure enough she turned old. Then, I reapplied the trait, but she didn't revert back to her old self and instead remained old looking.

So what I'm trying to say is if you want your character to stay young forever, race for the immortality trait before she turns mid-age, otherwise she's locked into looking mid-age. Or just use my static portrait mod and make her look however the hell you want.

If I was lagging behind, I'd console an age change, since it can be done via console commands - yet for reasons unknown - not via event code. So I'd be young, with a desired portrait, and then the immortality would hit.

It's a shame there's a lot of features and traits that ignore the Immortality status, though. :/

It's a shame there's a lot of features and traits that ignore the Immortality status, though. :/

I personally like it. One of my favorite horror stories growing up was a person who obtained immortality from the perspective of they'd never die - not that they've always have a young healthy body. As their body began to fail them, they tried to take their own life and always failed. Finally being left as little more than a skeleton, unable to move, and only watch the world pass them by.

I personally like it. One of my favorite horror stories growing up was a person who obtained immortality from the perspective of they'd never die - not that they've always have a young healthy body. As their body began to fail them, they tried to take their own life and always failed. Finally being left as little more than a skeleton, unable to move, and only watch the world pass them by.

I am now imagining Fortunato immortal behind that wall.

I imagined it in a similar way, but more on the psychological side. Immortal, biologically, watching through many centuries as your mortal friends live and die, and you're unable to do anything for them; stuck in a similar position in which you're destined to see everything you loved flourish and perish.

Speaking of immortal, it took my 2nd generation main character to reach age 103 before she finally became incapable, otherwise she had a perfect bill of health. I had her resign when she was age 50, and she decided to leave for some arabic court that took her in as a secondary wife. That man must have been living the dream making out with a perpetually hot woman who never ages!

A number of my other 2nd generation age 80 courtiers are also starting to acquire nasty traits, and contrary to what I read earlier, none of them are voluntarily shaking off the immortality trait yet -- they're not going down without a fight! The problem is I can't assassinate them, because they're all succubus' who are beloved by their courts. The best way to kill them off I found is to spy on them, find an excuse to arrest them, and murder/torture them in prison (Edit: You can't spy on incapable people though, hmm). Unfortunately, I don't think leaving them in the oubliette kills them because they're immortal, so I have to do the deed and kill them myself, making my character a kinslayer if they're from my dynasty. To circumvent that issue, my best bet is murdering a ton of relatives at once, then either committing suicide via depression or resigning. It's gamey, but when you're dealing with immortality, all bets are off.

Interestingly, my incapable character below still has 70% fertility. Could she still get pregnant? I don't know, this is uncharted territory for me. Maybe she'll be a breeding inanimate sex doll for all eternity. I'm also shocked her Muslim husband isn't dropping her as a wife. He must still like what he sees! I'm going to monitor her and see how long she lives.

post-204-0-80122200-1463378709_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-45920000-1463379459_thumb.jpg

Hmm, the immortality trait is becoming more problematic than I thought. If I have an NPC family member with a ton of demesne, if I wait too long to arrest them before they're incapable, it's much more difficult to oust them. Again, I can't spy on incapable characters, so I can't find a reason to arrest them, and I can't assassinate them because they're too beloved due to their Succubus status. What's worse, if the Council has enough power, they won't let me revoke titles from an incapable person, because the Glory Hound council types only see it as "my family member will lose a title!" I can't replace many of my members either, since they're too powerful (being immortal will do that to the ambitious types!). Something else is incapable characters are still capable of voting and being voted on in elective successions, so they forever present a threat until they're unlanded.

I did find a way around killing an immortal relative in my prison without getting Kinslayer. Just perform a Blood Moon sacrifice. You'll kill them, but it won't count as YOU killing them, and because you can perform infinite blood moon rituals, even at max Succubus rank, they basically count as free executions.

As far as my immortal character I mentioned before, she's now 132 and has outlived her husband. She seems to have no one to care for her -- she's roaming the Muslim desert, I suppose. She still collects gold and prestige, but that's about it. I could reinvite her to my court, but I'd rather not waste the court space.

This campaign though is starting to get waaaay too gamey with the immortality trait, lol. I guess I don't mind the challenge, but definitely after this one, I'm going to try intentionally breaking the immortality trait. It's a bit too much work to micro-manage it. The CKII engine wasn't designed with it in mind.

If Dew were to make immortality work, I feel the best and easiest way is to get characters to hate incapable characters more. Have incapable characters suffer a -15 diplomacy instead of -6, and a -20 general opinion instead of 0. This will make it easier to use espionage on them. I know this will affect ALL incapable characters, so it seems unfair to non-succubus, but if someone's incapable, they're effectively dead anyways, unless they wake from their coma, which is rare. I'll try testing those numbers in my next play-through. It might kill several birds with one stone in my case.

I actually ran into similar problems with the immortality function while playing another older mod that added various things into the game, one of which was a random event chain to find the Philosopher's Stone and gain immortality. This was a neat idea in theory, but in practice it can cause lots of problems when NPCs are using it.

For instance, I wound up having a game where the Pope was immortal, and despite being Incapable, basically just sat on the papal throne as an eternal mummy... ...who kept gaining piety and prestige, making the moral authority of the religion utterly unassailable at 100% despite holding zero holy sites and losing numerous holy wars.

My suggestion as a result of those experiences would be twofold:

One is for NPCs - make them more hated the longer they go on with immortality, and two, to have the game just kill them off if they're immortal + incapable. Note that the problem here is, again, that they'll keep gaining piety and prestige, so even a hate modifier may not be enough, especially for someone with a lot of territory that's lived a long time and racked up tons of prestige/piety. You might need to give them a substantial hit to those as well, possibly if they're over a certain threshold in either.

Two is for PCs - maybe give them a way to either remove the incapable at some cost, or to off themselves (or transfer to a successor, which is already available).

It just sounds like I need to ensure that the next update for the Children of Lilith has the remove immortality spell in it.

It would be cool if there's a way to get the NPC's to cast it on themselves based on if they pick up too many negative life-threatening traits (measles, infirm, incapable, please kill me!), but if not, us intervening on their behalf is the next best thing.

If that's too difficult, an alternative and more lore friendly way than what I mentioned earlier over increasing the incapable trait could be if a succubus becomes incapable, the succubus' loses Lilith's bonuses and the men see the girl for who she really is. That would result in the Succubus losing all their gained attraction, diplomacy, and intrigue, making them easier to intrigue against. The idea is a succubus casts spells on men to bewitch them, but if the succubus is incapable, shouldn't their spell wear off or diminish?

I'll be releasing a new Core update, as after some thought, since multiple mods have the option of having immortals, the Core would be the ideal place to hold the decision to remove immortality - and if you're not using a mod that includes immortality - then it won't matter as you won't qualify to even see the targeted decision.

Right now, here's how I have it set for the ai on whether or not to remove immortality from themselves.

They've a base 1% chance to say 'meh', immortality isn't for me. Then after hitting 80, and having seeing a couple generations of loved ones come and go, it increases to 5%. That may seem low, but my understanding is decisions are checked 'every cycle'. The unknown though appears to be just how long a cycle is. I've not seen a solid answer, but those I see mention an annual check being the 'documented standard' (although I couldn't find it and they didn't link to it), with many giving examples based on mods or game play that showed it to be more frequent. I'm of the opinion it's far more frequent myself, based on how bat shit crazy Fenris went when his cool down wasn't applying properly. Based on that, increasing it higher than 5% seems like it'd almost guarantee it executing quicker than intended instead of having a range of people moving on.

The only 100% immortality removal comes if the person becomes incapable.

It also excludes Fenris and Vlad.

Not looking to mess with opinions and such. Simple is better in my opinion on this.

A player won't be able to force remove it from another via this method. The ability to force remove immortality will be trait specific actions I've planned (like in the past we discussed succubus seduction being able to do this).

I was hoping to avoid updating the Core mod this week to be honest, but it seems necessary as I can see things getting out of hand otherwise.

I like your proposed changes Dew. That definitely seems appropriate, given the characters will begin to see that immortality is not all it's cracked up to be.

In the meantime, I put together a quick mod for myself to shut me up. It doesn't need to be used in Dark World -- it works on its own. I call it "ReMeDy's Incapable Insatiable." The goal is to more accurately represent Paradox's vision of an incapable "vegetable" character, and will also indirectly solve most of my immortal incapable character issues (ie. I can kill them and revoke their titles easier).

According to Paradox, if your character is labeled as incapacitated, then "the character is essentially a vegetable." In Paradox's trait description, it reads, "this character is not fit for ANY kind of work." Why then does the incapable trait not do this!? If you're in a near vegetative state, as Paradox said, then you can't do hardly anything, hence, the whole reason a regent is appointed for you! Why then does Paradox's incapable trait only provide -6 to your stats? So if a character starts with 20 intrigue, they now have 14 intrigue!? Paradox is telling me a vegetable is still better at intrigue than over half the people in my court!? What a joke! I think Paradox is still living in the days of CKII's launch, when 20+ stats were much rarer than they are now, so all I'm doing is updating their work to Conclave levels. Nowadays, characters can acquire Quick and Genius more easily, acquire Shrewd, and easily educate a child with diligent and/or ambitious if the educator has two or more +12 stats, so it's time for the Incapable trait to receive an update!

The original Incapable trait did this:

incapable = {
	is_health = yes

incapacitating = yes

diplomacy = -6
	intrigue = -6
	stewardship = -6
	martial = -6
	learning = -6

health = -3
	fertility = -0.3

combat_rating = -10

male_insult = INSULT_VEGETABLE
	female_insult = INSULT_VEGETABLE
	male_insult_adj = INSULT_USELESS
	female_insult_adj = INSULT_USELESS
}

My mod changes it to this, and before you have a heart attack, remember, the character is a vegetable:

incapable = {
is_health = yes

incapacitating = yes

diplomacy = -25
intrigue = -25 # Unless you can spy from your bed, forget about it.
stewardship = -12 # At least you can count money in your head.
martial = -25
learning = -8 # People can still read to you, right?

health = -3
fertility = -0.90 # Vegetable sex? Really?... H-Hey, get back in bed, now!

combat_rating = -15 # You're a vegetable, don't even think about it!

same_opinion = 60 # Other vegetables sympathize with your ordeal...
general_opinion = -20 # Hey everyone, let's laugh at that useless vegetable!

ai_ambition = -50 # Vegetables lack ambition, unless you count getting out of bed.
ai_zeal = -50 # Unless there's a vegetable god, religion is the last thing on your mind.
ai_rationality = -50 # Uhh, 1+1=vegetable?

male_insult = INSULT_VEGETABLE # Hah, Paradox even uses vegetable in their variable! Wtf?
female_insult = INSULT_VEGETABLE
male_insult_adj = INSULT_USELESS
female_insult_adj = INSULT_USELESS
}

I'm going to use this on all my games moving forward, regardless of what mod I'm playing. This file is not save game compatible, so if you must use this in an existing DW save file, use the second .zip instead until you're done with your save, then switch to the first one.

And remember to always eat your vegetables.

post-204-0-11841900-1463461481_thumb.jpg

ReMeDy_Incapable_Insatiable.zip

ReMeDy_Incapable_Insatiable_saveGameCompatible.zip