[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 01MAY2024

12 hours ago, dewguru said:

If you're seeing it listed where you can check it, it typically means you installed it right. Have you tried Dark World Reborn with nothing else checked?

On the game rules menu that shows after you start a game, you should be able to see a section for Dark World Reborn (can be selected from the drop down filter, or just scroll down near the bottom of the game rules).

If you're not seeing the game rules, then it would appear that you've an issue with how you installed the mod, or perhaps with CK2 itself. I'd then recommend using Steam to validate the files, to ensure your installation is alright.

Beyond that, I've no other advice for you to try.

Thank you for the reply, yes i have tried what you mentioned (leaving everything but your mod and its sub mods unchecked) and i do think it may be how i downloaded the mod over how i downloaded the game (i haven't really checked much of the installation info because of my friends instructions), most mods for the game i use are from steam but a few in the list are from mod db and here and this site is the only place where i get problems with my mods. I will try redownloading the mod first then the game if the mod idea doesn't work, thank you for the quick response.

Update: neither work, i deleted all game files from both the mod folder and the game directory and redownloaded, no change. I also downloaded another mod from this site and another from mod db and tried seeing if they work but they dont. I then downloaded one from steam and there are no problems whatsoever with the steam one.

11 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

Thank you for the reply, yes i have tried what you mentioned (leaving everything but your mod and its sub mods unchecked) and i do think it may be how i downloaded the mod over how i downloaded the game (i haven't really checked much of the installation info because of my friends instructions), most mods for the game i use are from steam but a few in the list are from mod db and here and this site is the only place where i get problems with my mods. I will try redownloading the mod first then the game if the mod idea doesn't work, thank you for the quick response.

Update: neither work, i deleted all game files from both the mod folder and the game directory and redownloaded, no change. I also downloaded another mod from this site and another from mod db and tried seeing if they work but they dont. I then downloaded one from steam and there are no problems whatsoever with the steam one.

Interesting. You're not trying to drop the mod into one of the Steam folders, right?

Have you seen the mod installation instructions on the CK2 wiki?

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Mods#Installation

22 hours ago, dewguru said:

Interesting. You're not trying to drop the mod into one of the Steam folders, right?

Have you seen the mod installation instructions on the CK2 wiki?

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Mods#Installation

Nope not installing them to there. im going to the documents folder and putting them in the mods folder for ck2 (This directory: this pc-my documents-paradox interactive-crusader kings 2-mods). i also put in the .mod files is that wrong? https://gyazo.com/d4e462bf8291b50c3393da6256dda8bc

3 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

Nope not installing them to there. im going to the documents folder and putting them in the mods folder for ck2 (This directory: this pc-my documents-paradox interactive-crusader kings 2-mods). i also put in the .mod files is that wrong? https://gyazo.com/d4e462bf8291b50c3393da6256dda8bc

that is not wrong. The zip file is the mod itself and the .mod file is how the game knows its there, both are needed in the mod folder.

Like Dewguru said if you can see them in the launcher they should work. However, there is another step to see them in-game. You know when you start a new game and after choosing your character you get the game rules screen? Are you scrolling to the bottom and turning the options for DWR on? When I first started playing it took me weeks to notice the little scroll bar for selecting game options.

32 minutes ago, Alaratt said:
4 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

that is not wrong. The zip file is the mod itself and the .mod file is how the game knows its there, both are needed in the mod folder.

That's only if the mod is from Steam Workshop. Workshop mods are in zip folders with .mod.mod files. Mods downloaded from other sites, like this one, need an unzipped folder with a .mod file.

50 minutes ago, ShadowPersona said:

That's only if the mod is from Steam Workshop. Workshop mods are in zip folders with .mod.mod. Mods downloaded from other sites, like this one, need an unzipped folder with a .mod file.

mmm...kinda. depends how the author intended it. I am assuming if he has the .mod file then he already unzipped the zip file to get it. If he didnt, then it wouldn't show up at all in the launcher. So unless he zipped it back up and did not change the .mod file to say .zip in the path then that shouldn't be an issue.

Steam does it the way it does is because they can download both zip and .mod file at the same time, and it's meant to be automatic, and leaving it compressed takes less space. For mod authors here that's just an extra step to download the .mod file separate or zip it twice and several mods around here require overwriting dwr directly to function. As long as the correct path is given in the mod file though it doesn't matter how it's done. :grin:

56 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

mmm...kinda. depends how the author intended it. I am assuming if he has the .mod file then he already unzipped the zip file to get it. If he didnt, then it wouldn't show up at all in the launcher. So unless he zipped it back up and did not change the .mod file to say .zip in the path then that shouldn't be an issue.

Steam does it the way it does is because they can download both zip and .mod file at the same time, and it's meant to be automatic, and leaving it compressed takes less space. For mod authors here that's just an extra step to download the .mod file separate or zip it twice and several mods around here require overwriting dwr directly to function. As long as the correct path is given in the mod file though it doesn't matter how it's done. :grin:

I just looked into a .mom.mod file. Instead of path, it has archive. The same is true for the .mod file in the archive listed in the .mod.mod file. Dark World Reborn has path, which means that you have to change it to archive and add .zip at the end if it is zipped, I think. I think you also need a .mod file inside the zip file as well. Also, I created a simple mod for myself and zipped it while taking the unpacked folder out. It still showed up the launcher even though I haven't changed the .mod file. I haven't played because I didn't feel like it but I think that means that my mod wouldn't work. 

Kurtkaga, is your Dark World Reborn folder unzipped or not? If it is not unzipped, try unzipping it and try it again.

30 minutes ago, ShadowPersona said:

I just looked into a .mom.mod file. Instead of path, it has archive. The same is true for the .mod file in the archive listed in the .mod.mod file. Dark World Reborn has path, which means that you have to change it to archive and add .zip at the end if it is zipped, I think. I think you also need a .mod file inside the zip file as well. Also, I created a simple mod for myself and zipped it while taking the unpacked folder out. It still showed up the launcher even though I haven't changed the .mod file. I haven't played because I didn't feel like it but I think that means that my mod wouldn't work. 

Kurtkaga, is your Dark World Reborn folder unzipped or not? If it is not unzipped, try unzipping it and try it again.

Paradox methods use path, I guess Steam has it's own system. I usually merge workshop mods and give it a new .mod file, so I am not too familiar with how they operate, I prefer manual installs. The descriptor.mod must have something to do with the workshop as well, because its not needed outside of workshop mods. I delete those and any jpgs that they come with.

The .mod file is what's telling the launcher the mod is there though, even if it isn't there at all, zipped or not. Can be checked or unchecked and won't tell you the mod itself is missing, like a workshop mod does.(goes red and is un-selectable.)  

4 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Like Dewguru said if you can see them in the launcher they should work. However, there is another step to see them in-game. You know when you start a new game and after choosing your character you get the game rules screen? Are you scrolling to the bottom and turning the options for DWR on? When I first started playing it took me weeks to notice the little scroll bar for selecting game options.

Is it at the very bottom? Because i see nothing there.

16 hours ago, Kurtkaga said:

Like someone else has asked you - have you unzipped the folder? I don't know if Dark World Reborn would work with it remaining in a zipped format.

So in that screen shot you provided - the mod folder should show a Dark World Reborn folder and a Dark World Reborn.mod file.

14 hours ago, bicobus said:

Is it normal that Blood Rayne dies of old age? Isn't she supposed to be somewhat immortal?

Vampires in general are supposed to be immortal in most beliefs. Not so in Dark World Reborn by default.

It has to be earned a certain way, which should be part of the next update that comes out later this month.

Hoy, I don't know code but I've had a go at touching up your kidnapping rules.

*Opposing spymaster is now called from liege instead of top liege. Top liege makes kidnapping punishing if you're playing in an empire or other large realm, and it feels weird. (Of course if you want to discard this, just leave DWCourtandCommerce alone)

*Chance of opposing spymaster interfering is now given a modifier of zero if the opposing spymaster is also your own spymaster.

*Ordering of the results is tweaked to put success near the top, and a line of custom tooltip is added to clarify which result is a success.

Eh... I should mention I've given this minimal bugtesting, but the changes are so marginal that I don't expect much difficulty.

Changes are as follows:

In dw_scripted_effects, this

Spoiler

kidnap_attempt_basic = {
	# Check to see if the opposing SpyMaster catches wind of the kidnapping attempt	
	# Results based on competing SpyMaster/SpyMaster Intrigue Ratings
	# Results based on competing SpyMaster/Target Intrigue Ratings
	random_list ={
		25 = { # Opposing SpyMaster involved
			modifier = { # No chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						character = event_target:dw_kidnap_target_spymaster
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
			# Random List
			random_list = { # new potential results list that is more risky and less likely to succeed
				20 = { # Basic Failure - only loss of money
					# TODO event regarding the failure and opposing SpyMaster involvement
				}
				60 = { # Bad Failure
					random_list = { # Variations of bad failures.
						# TODO Add events regarding each failure - perhaps add more failure options
						40 = { # SpyMaster is caught and imprisoned 
							job_spymaster = {
								imprison = event_target:dw_kidnap_target_liege
							}
						}
						40 = { # SpyMaster is wounded, but escapes
							job_spymaster = {
								add_trait = wounded
							}
						}
						20 = { # SpyMaster 'falls' to their death accidentally
							job_spymaster = {
								death = {
									death_reason = death_accident_fall
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
				20 = { # Success
					narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.3801 days = 7 }
				}
			}
		}
		25 = { # Basic Failure - only loss of money
			modifier = { # 75% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.25
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						character = event_target:dw_kidnap_target
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
			# TODO Add event regarding the failure
		}
		25 = { # Bad Failure - SpyMaster injured / imprisoned / or killed			
			modifier = { # No chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
					job_spymaster = {
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						add_trait = wounded
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						death = {
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
		25 = { # Success
		}
	}
}
kidnap_attempt_improved = { # Very similar to the basic setting - yet the additional money improves odds
	random_list ={
		20 = { # Opposing SpyMaster involved
			modifier = { # No chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
			# Random List
			random_list = { # new potential results list that is more risky and less likely to succeed
				}
				50 = { # Bad Failure
						45 = { # SpyMaster is caught and imprisoned 
							job_spymaster = {
							}
						}
						45 = { # SpyMaster is wounded, but escapes
							job_spymaster = {
								add_trait = wounded
							}
						}
						10 = { # SpyMaster 'falls' to their death accidentally
							job_spymaster = {
								death = {
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
				25 = { # Success
				}
			}
		}
			modifier = { # 75% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.25
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
		}
		20 = { # Bad Failure - SpyMaster injured / imprisoned / or killed			
			modifier = { # No chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
					job_spymaster = {
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						add_trait = wounded
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						death = {
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
		40 = { # Success
		}
	}
}

...became this:

Spoiler

kidnap_attempt_basic = {
	# Check to see if the opposing SpyMaster catches wind of the kidnapping attempt	
	# Results based on competing SpyMaster/SpyMaster Intrigue Ratings
	# Results based on competing SpyMaster/Target Intrigue Ratings
	random_list ={
		25 = { # Opposing SpyMaster involved
			modifier = { # Clear automatically if our Spymaster is the Opposing Spymaster
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
				}
			}
			modifier = { # No chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
			# Random List
				20 = { # Success
					custom_tooltip = { text = dw_kidnap_success }
				}
				}
				60 = { # Bad Failure
							job_spymaster = {
							}
						}
							job_spymaster = {
								add_trait = wounded
							}
						}
							job_spymaster = {
								death = {
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
		25 = { # Success
		}
			modifier = { # 75% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.25
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
		}
		25 = { # Bad Failure - SpyMaster injured / imprisoned / or killed			
			modifier = { # No chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 10 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 10
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 5 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 5
					}
				}
			}
					job_spymaster = {
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						add_trait = wounded
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						death = {
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}
kidnap_attempt_improved = { # Very similar to the basic setting - yet the additional money improves odds
	random_list ={
		20 = { # Opposing SpyMaster involved
			modifier = { # Clear automatically if our Spymaster is the Opposing Spymaster
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
				}
			}
			modifier = { # No chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance Opposing SpyMaster gets involved if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
			# Random List
				25 = { # Success
				}
				}
				50 = { # Bad Failure
							job_spymaster = {
							}
						}
							job_spymaster = {
								add_trait = wounded
							}
						}
							job_spymaster = {
								death = {
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
		40 = { # Success
		}
			modifier = { # 75% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.25
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of basic failure if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
		}
		20 = { # Bad Failure - SpyMaster injured / imprisoned / or killed			
			modifier = { # No chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 8 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 8
					}
				}
			}
			modifier = { # 50% less chance of a bad failure if our SpyMaster is 4 points better in intrigue
				factor = 0.5
				job_spymaster = {
					attribute_diff = {
						attribute = intrigue
						value = 4
					}
				}
			}
					job_spymaster = {
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						add_trait = wounded
					}
				}
					job_spymaster = {
						death = {
						}
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

In DWCourtandCommerce, this

Spoiler

# .3800 SpyMaster Kidnapping Attempt
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.3800
	picture = a_placeholder
	title = dw_kidnap_title
	is_triggered_only = yes # by targetted_decision
	desc = { # Female Spymaster
		trigger = {
			has_female_spymaster = yes
		}
		text = DWCourt3800
		picture = spymaster_female
	}
	desc = { # Male Spymaster
		trigger = {
			NOT = { has_female_spymaster = yes }
		}
		text = DWCourt3800
		picture = spymaster_male
	}
	immediate = {
		FROM = { # We set the kidnap target
			save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target
		}
		# And we set the SpyMaster of the realm the target is in
		event_target:dw_kidnap_target = {
			top_liege = {
				job_spymaster = {
					save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target_spymaster
				}
			}
		}
		# And the liege of the realm as well in case we have to stick the SpyMaster into their prison
			top_liege = {
				save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target_liege
			}
		}
	}
	option = { # Proceed as normal
		name = DWCourt3800A
		wealth = -50
		kidnap_attempt_basic = yes
	}
	option = { # Spare no expense
		trigger = {
			wealth = 100
		}
		name = DWCourt3800B
		wealth = -100
		kidnap_attempt_improved = yes
	}
	option = { # I've changed my mind
		name = DWCourt3800C
	}

...became this:

Spoiler

# .3800 SpyMaster Kidnapping Attempt
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.3800
	picture = a_placeholder
	title = dw_kidnap_title
	is_triggered_only = yes # by targetted_decision
	desc = { # Female Spymaster
		trigger = {
			has_female_spymaster = yes
		}
		text = DWCourt3800
		picture = spymaster_female
	}
	desc = { # Male Spymaster
		trigger = {
			NOT = { has_female_spymaster = yes }
		}
		text = DWCourt3800
		picture = spymaster_male
	}
	immediate = {
		FROM = { # We set the kidnap target
			save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target
		}
		# And we set the SpyMaster of the realm the target is in
			liege = {
				job_spymaster = {
					save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target_spymaster
				}
			}
		}
		# And the liege of the realm as well in case we have to stick the SpyMaster into their prison
			liege = {
				save_event_target_as = dw_kidnap_target_liege
			}
		}
	}
	option = { # Proceed as normal
		name = DWCourt3800A
		wealth = -50
		kidnap_attempt_basic = yes
	}
	option = { # Spare no expense
		trigger = {
			wealth = 100
		}
		name = DWCourt3800B
		wealth = -100
		kidnap_attempt_improved = yes
	}
	option = { # I've changed my mind
		name = DWCourt3800C
	}
}

and the following line was added to dw_custom_tooltips:

Spoiler

dw_kidnap_success;[From.GetFirstName] becoming your prisoner.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

8 minutes ago, vfr4vfr4vfr4 said:

Hoy, I don't know code but I've had a go at touching up your kidnapping rules.

*Opposing spymaster is now called from liege instead of top liege. Top liege makes kidnapping punishing if you're playing in an empire or other large realm, and it feels weird. (Of course if you want to discard this, just leave DWCourtandCommerce alone)

*Chance of opposing spymaster interfering is now given a modifier of zero if the opposing spymaster is also your own spymaster.

*Ordering of the results is tweaked to put success near the top, and a line of custom tooltip is added to clarify which result is a success.

Eh... I should mention I've given this minimal bugtesting, but the changes are so marginal that I don't expect much difficulty.

Changes are as follows:

In dw_scripted_effects, this

...became this:

In DWCourtandCommerce, this

...became this:

and the following line was added to dw_custom_tooltips:

dw_kidnap_success;[From.GetFirstName] becoming your prisoner.;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I'm not incorporating these changes.

...right. Well, I'll make it public.

Attached is a kidnapping bugfix. You can properly see your success chance, and your spymaster won't try to kill herself if you happen to be top liege and abduct your own courtier. 

Just merge into your DWR folder (1.67), it will overwrite two files.

No idea if it will work with future releases. Probably you'd have to search these files for the kidnapping bits and overwrite manually.

DWR 1_67 Kidnap Bugfix.zip

1 hour ago, vfr4vfr4vfr4 said:

This is not your mod. If you have a problem with it then make yourself either a personal-mod or a sub-mod to DWR, as permission already allows. For whatever reason he is choosing not to incorporate your changes into his mod and you WILL have to accept that. It is his choice, even if your fix is needed...or not. I didn't look. Posting in this manner only causes drama as he has already stated he does not want other people posting changes to his mod in his thread. Please respect that decision and remove this and start a new thread and all will be well. Don't, and he probably will delete it himself and the only effect you will have had is pissing off a mod author who has the right to decide what to do with his own mod.

1 minute ago, vfr4vfr4vfr4 said:

I just did. Hatchet buried.

Half a dozen lines does not justify a sub-mod. In a few days of posting it will be buried unless people think it's cool. Life is too short for your mighty colored font mate.

thank you

2 hours ago, vfr4vfr4vfr4 said:

Attached is a kidnapping bugfix. You can properly see your success chance, and your spymaster won't try to kill herself if you happen to be top liege and abduct your own courtier. 

Just merge into your DWR folder (1.67), it will overwrite two files.

No idea if it will work with future releases. Probably you'd have to search these files for the kidnapping bits and overwrite manually.

DWR 1_67 Kidnap Bugfix.zip

Thank you

Wew lad, someone is pretty rude.

Anyway, I love this mod and I hope you keep developing it further throughout the years dewguru, even if not as often as you do now. Don't know why people get impatient, it's not like you make updates to your mod once every new Paradox patch like most mods.

Also I love your coding, it's really easy to understand even for someone who is not a modder.

The arena sibling duel appears to pay out correctly now.

Relevant parts in DWArena are .7020 through .7025:

Spoiler

# .7020 - Gambling Arena Visit - Sibling Duel Wager
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.7020
	desc = DWCourt7020
	picture = arena_bookie
	title = dw_arena_visit
	is_triggered_only = yes # .7005
	option = {
		name = DWCourt7020A # Bet on the brother
		save_event_target_as = dw_wager_brother
		wealth = -10
		random_list = {
			50 = {
				# Brother wins
				custom_tooltip = { text = dw_arena_siblings_wager_success }
				narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.7023 }
			}
			50 = {
				# Sister Wins
				narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.7025 }
			}
		}
	}
	option = {
		name = DWCourt7020B # Bet on the sister
		save_event_target_as = dw_wager_sister
		wealth = -10
		random_list = {
			50 = {
				# Brother wins
			}
			50 = {
				# Sister Wins
				custom_tooltip = { text = dw_arena_siblings_wager_success }
			}
		}
	}
	option = {
		name = DWCourt7020C # Opt not to bet
		save_event_target_as = dw_no_wager
		random_list = {
			50 = {
				# Brother wins
			}
			50 = {
				# Sister Wins
			}
		}
	}
}
# .7023 - Gambling Arena Visit - Brother wins
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.7023
	desc = DWCourt7023
	picture = arena_gambling_duel1
	title = dw_arena_visit
	is_triggered_only = yes # .7020
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_wager_brother = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7023A # I'm the victor		
		wealth = 19
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_wager_sister = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7023B # I'm the loser
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_no_wager = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7023C # I didn't wager
	}
}
# .7025 - Gambling Arena Visit - Sister wins
narrative_event = {
	id = DWCourt.7025
	desc = DWCourt7025
	picture = arena_gambling_duel1
	title = dw_arena_visit
	is_triggered_only = yes # .7020
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_wager_brother = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7025A # I'm the loser
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_wager_sister = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7025B # I'm the winner
		wealth = 19
	}
	option = {
		trigger = {
			event_target:dw_no_wager = {
				character = ROOT
			}
		}
		name = DWCourt7025C # I didn't wager
	}
}

And a line in dw_custom_tooltips:

Spoiler

dw_arena_siblings_wager_success;Gain 19.0 gold;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I know the followers of this mod are pretty handy when it comes to the tech side of modding so I was hoping someone could explain why this mod isnt working with AGOT. I did what I usually do for previous versions and add the dependencies but it still isn't working. I've turned the other mods I run and just tried Straight AGOT and DWR but still it's a no go. Any help is appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Ithnancryo said:

I know the followers of this mod are pretty handy when it comes to the tech side of modding so I was hoping someone could explain why this mod isnt working with AGOT. I did what I usually do for previous versions and add the dependencies but it still isn't working. I've turned the other mods I run and just tried Straight AGOT and DWR but still it's a no go. Any help is appreciated. 

Because it is not meant to be compatible with AGOT...?