Lewd mods and XCOM 2

36 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135440846

Among other fantastic customization features. You'll still have to set name/voice etc manually, but all visuals will be imported. Otherwise what you should do is go into the chraracter editor and set the spawning rules to "Character Pool Only" so that your characters will be automatically added to every game you play, either as you starting crew, or reward soldiers later. Add the Use My Class mod to make sure they spawn exactly as you had them.

LOL, I have this feature and I thought it is Vanilla's feature.  

Do you know a mod that get to edit the main characters (like Bradford and Lily), the scientists, engineers, and civilians?

11 hours ago, DarkTeletubby said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1135440846

Among other fantastic customization features. You'll still have to set name/voice etc manually, but all visuals will be imported. Otherwise what you should do is go into the chraracter editor and set the spawning rules to "Character Pool Only" so that your characters will be automatically added to every game you play, either as you starting crew, or reward soldiers later. Add the Use My Class mod to make sure they spawn exactly as you had them.

Thanks for the heads up. Will check it out.

22 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

Do you know a mod that get to edit the main characters (like Bradford and Lily), the scientists, engineers, and civilians?

No such thing for the mains, they are not built out of components like the soldiers are. Each of them has a single model which is them as Firaxis intended. That model can be replaced, as with the nude Lily mod, but you cannot edit them in the Character Pool. Also obviously any replacements will have no effect on the pre-rendered cinematics, which is how you interact with them for the most part.

Scientists and engineers can be partially edited by creating characters in the Character Pool and setting "Soldier" off and "VIP" on for their appearance rules. You cannot choose if they are a scientist or engineer, only that they are in the pool, and only their heads will be used by the game. Whatever body mods you give them are ignored. You can however install the bare clerks mod to replace those fixed bodies with a generic nude body.

Civilians cannot be edited at all, though Kexx's new mod does make them randomly lewd. You still have no direct control over it.

I have also tried using the Dark VIP tag to create MOCX soldiers using that mod, but despite them being actual soldiers, they too only import the head, voice, and basic bio. They always show up in full standard vanilla predator/power armor.

I decided to End my last Campaign with your second Version from your Nude Pack and Clothing Pack, and Yesterday I started a New one with your Updated Version.

And Thanks for the Note that I Need your Steam Version too ? It's absolutely Awesome. And you also added Finally new naked Arms and Legs so that the Matching to the Body
is much Better then before with the Barebaremod. And I Think I said this here before,  but it's again a real Pleasure with my Personal Character Pool.

Thank you so much Wrex456 for the Work, I'm lost for words.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

4 hours ago, PinkyAndTheBrain said:

Is that really the latest? There's a copy paste error in xcomgame.int, it says X2BodyPartLatinalate everywhere it should say X2BodyPartTemplate. So unrestricted customization no longer shows nice face names.

lol nice. Looks like a little "replace all" was in effect. Havent seen it myself as I run a new version that is not ready yet. Ill fix that right now and just reupload. Thanks man!

18 hours ago, Wrex456 said:

Yes, the LL Pack is meant to replace the previous 3 stand alone packs. Beware though, I seem to have removed a few choice items from those that you might miss.

Might those missing items or improved versions of them return in a future update? Love your stuff, by the way. My Tramp Team never looked so good :)

Hi Wrex456,

is it possible, that you can Add Paintable Stockings (Sheer and Fishnet)?
Exactly all the Clolours from the Main Armor Clolours Tab. No Armor Pattern, only the Colours.
Is this too Difficult too realize that, or is this an easy Way more or less for you?
Or do you had already the Plan for this?
This will be the last best thing for myself, that makes this Mod Complete for me ?

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, n00bling said:

Yeah make sense since you downloaded the old version.

Here are links to the new version

WoTC:

https://mega.nz/#!xuR2laaR!aiuEHPCvUUC48R0jpE0RVn535pRK0ycc7i5Tk0CLK5A

None-WoTC:

https://mega.nz/#!Ez4V3Qqb!EY3A90ahjo3wEbbdUvIG2zQggiFio1ubqpLnW8-lflU

I dont think the mod index have been updated yet and I havent removed the old mod from being downloaded.

Hello n00bling! Your Face Mod is awesome!!! Thanks a lot for making this!

I have few questions about the Faces Modding :

Why XCOM2's Faces use ADDITIVE_ANIM instead of Morph Target in UE Editor?

How can I create a face's ADD_HeadXXX anim and how to import it to AnimSet?

Should I export a anim file to a .PSA file in 3dmax?

Well I'm a little bit of an idiot, pose mods have existed for a while just in great rarity and diffculty (but still not from this site, and of this sites kinds of content at all DX). But still, the TLP made them even easier, after the mods duel wielding swords and pistols made their poses. So...? :D 

Plus we all know very well how well a WRECKING BALL pose mod fits on this site. God damn it (classic) Miley Cyrus! >:D

On 12/15/2018 at 2:19 PM, 323323 said:

Hello n00bling! Your Face Mod is awesome!!! Thanks a lot for making this!

I have few questions about the Faces Modding :

Why XCOM2's Faces use ADDITIVE_ANIM instead of Morph Target in UE Editor?

How can I create a face's ADD_HeadXXX anim and how to import it to AnimSet?

Should I export a anim file to a .PSA file in 3dmax?

Faces are just additive animations applied to the same face. Its very much like normal morphs but I honestly havent got time to dig around and try and make complete new face forms. All my mod does is add new textures and using existing XCOM animations. 

I think if you want to create completely new faces you need to add more additive animations to the existing sets. You could try and export the Basehead (this is also the skeleton of XCOM soldiers) and then just do changes to that and see what is possible. Sorry that I cant be of more help.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:42 AM, Wrex456 said:

Alrighty, back from the dead.

LL Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4qjv0wen6h0h6c1/WOTC_LL_Pack.rar/file

Includes almost every item from the previous Lewd packs. I believe the single only item that isn't here, are the Leather Undies, but everything else is here, including new items. Missing from the Workshop mod, you will find the Flow Top A Cup, Suit Coat with shirt, bras and bikinis in here.

WOTC Civilians:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nhss2rk87fa8mc/WOTC_Civilians.rar/file

Little fun mod that turns every single NPC of the game into a lewd one. Staff on the avenger, civilians, VIPs, resistance fighters, etc.

@Wrex456

First of all, great work!

I love your mods man, but when I downloaded your latest version I lost the leather undies (which is my favorite and used on most characters) so I had to remove it :(

I know you've been showered with requests and wishes, but can you please update the pack to include the leather undies and if possible more variations of pikinies, etc.

I hope you read my message and consider my request.

Thanks 

50 minutes ago, Idefix0 said:

Yes, you just need to update your unzipper tool (7-zip in my case)

Yep, that was it.  Thanks!

I have Wrex's new modpack installed along with the workshop version and I am getting missing or blank textures on some of the torsos and legs.  Any idea on where to start looking on how to restore those?  Thanks!