Lewd mods and XCOM 2

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

ModModMod.7z

Now I have to think about what kind of risk to introduce. I don't want to always outright just kill a soldier, but I don't know what meaningful de-buff I could have possibility apply here since you could just leave the de-buffed soldier permanently on alien wang duty.

what about light wounded/wounded/severely wounded?

It should be right here. Takes a second before the UI shows up, I'm not sure why.

attachicon.gifwhere.PNG

Yeah i realised i reinstalled the first version rather than the new one.. oops.

Anyway. How bout a mobility debuff for preggos? That makes sense right?

Oh, oh, how about preggos only being able to wear certain armor? If someone could scrap up big belly versions of existing armors, bing bang boom you got yourself some slightly below par armor.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but provided the right assets are provided, like 'naked models' and animations for it, battle rape could be implemented using a modified version of the Viper's ability to 'bind' to another character. I think taking that as a template and using it to create a similar ability for other aliens where they 'bind' themselves to their victims, giving them a debuff similar to 'bound' where they can't act while playing a rape animation on loop, would work perfectly. And instead of damage over time, it could be a countdown. If allowed to go through, the victim would be impregnated.

Just an idea.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but provided the right assets are provided, like 'naked models' and animations for it, battle rape could be implemented using a modified version of the Viper's ability to 'bind' to another character. I think taking that as a template and using it to create a similar ability for other aliens where they 'bind' themselves to their victims, giving them a debuff similar to 'bound' where they can't act while playing a rape animation on loop, would work perfectly. And instead of damage over time, it could be a countdown. If allowed to go through, the victim would be impregnated.

Just an idea.

THIS!

I'm actually finding this "Modmodmod" made by NotBob to be an excellent mod, with or without the adult content. Knowing I always have the potential of getting my soldiers back makes me far more willing to accept loss and struggle, which is part of what XCOM is about. (Keep up the great work, NotBob!)

However, I would like to know if there is a way to increase the frequency of the "Murmur in the populace" events.

XCOM can be smutified pretty thoroughly even without new animations or other complex assets. Here goes...

After the events of XCOM 2 humanity is left without central government and world is in chaos. Now it's paradise for warlords, mercenaries and slavers, and hell for everybody else. Usual post-apocalyptic stuff.

Thanks to this, many aliens have survived. Nearly all of them are used as soldiers by warlords, but there are few exception.

You are one of them. A remnant alien of great psychic power. Gatekeeper or Elder. Or maybe you are not alien, but human psychic, or hybrid. Point is, you can permanently dominate people (and aliens).

You have managed to capture Avenger and mind control it's leadership and some of the crew.

Now you use it to abduct people for fun and profit.

If you want Engineer or Scientist, you will need to do "kidnap Advent VIP" type of mission. But you can kidnap other people you find in battlescape too.

Civilians and enemy soldiers can be knocked out. It requires melee range and in case of soldiers, will check. Also you can just dominate them.

Then you have to extract with abductees in tow.

Otherwise, battlescape is pretty vanilla, biggest difference is that most enemies are human.

Kidnapped civilians can be sold, or used to improve profit of one of your bases. Soldiers can be used as soldiers.

Abductees may have to be brainwashed in Psi Labs to be usable.

Maybe you can use slaves for breeding. Alien/future tech can accelerate process greatly.

Etc,etc.

I haven't really played (EDIT:much of it) it myself, but Piratez TC for OpenXCom has similar theme.

XCOM can be smutified pretty thoroughly even without new animations or other complex assets. Here goes...

After the events of XCOM 2 humanity is left without central government and world is in chaos. Now it's paradise for warlords, mercenaries and slavers, and hell for everybody else. Usual post-apocalyptic stuff.

Thanks to this, many aliens have survived. Nearly all of them are used as soldiers by warlords, but there are few exception.

You are one of them. A remnant alien of great psychic power. Gatekeeper or Elder. Or maybe you are not alien, but human psychic, or hybrid. Point is, you can permanently dominate people (and aliens).

You have managed to capture Avenger and mind control it's leadership and some of the crew.

If you want Engineer or Scientist, you will need to do "kidnap Advent VIP" type of mission. But you can kidnap other people you find in battlescape too.

Civilians and enemy soldiers can be knocked out. It requires melee range and in case of soldiers, will check. Also you can just dominate them.

Otherwise, battlescape is pretty vanilla, biggest difference is that most enemies are human.

Kidnapped civilians can be sold, or used to improve profit of one of your bases. Soldiers can be used as soldiers.

Maybe you can use slaves for breeding. Alien/future tech can accelerate process greatly.

Etc,etc.

I haven\t really played it myself, but I heard Piratez TC for OpenXCom has similar theme.

I love it! When are you releasing it? :P

Etc,etc.

I haven\t really played it myself, but I heard Piratez TC for OpenXCom has similar theme.

The way I see it, that's a story/setting concept for a TC, not an explanation over how you can do something or another without the addition of assets or resources to the base game. A modder can create this setting you speak of using text scripts only to describe the events and differing storyline, or with the right assets, go for a 'show, don't tell' approach and actually display what's going on.

Yes, you don't NEED custom assets for a mod. But a mod can only be improved by the use of them.

So like, instead of playing the game over the weekend, I blow it all on messing with the sdk. The result is basically a text mod that give you like 2 lines of "erotic" writing, if you are kind enough to call it that.

So this is how this works, any female soldier that receive fatal damage will be instantly captured instead of dying. You can get them back on a new POI on the geoscape. (Murmur in the populous ). When you do, you get a line on what happen to them, there is currently only two variant. For talented writers, you can add more yourself in the XComGame.int file.

you might want to read the readme.txt on how to disable certain feature, like only generating female soldiers.

I haven't even actually try the first black site mission, so I can't tell you exactly how this will effect the meta, except that it's probably going to make it stupid easy.

In the future I would like to find out how to track stats (hopefully lead to way to implement pregnancy), and maybe ways to use up those extra soldiers piling up in your barracks now that they can't really die.

In terms of the future of erotic mods for XCom2, I personally think unless more graphic side of things gets done, like armor mods or animations, the erotic modding scene probably won't take off. We'll see in a few month I guess.

*on the off chance you don't know how to install this, just unarchive and dump the folder in /XCOM2/XComGame/Mods

edit: forgot about uploading the file, I am an idiot

Gave this a try and after editting up the rewards a bit found it quite useful/amusing for getting rookies turned into squaddies and resources for the early game

If you wanted to add to this you could have the customer reflect what you getting spawned in, advent to start with then going to mutons etc with the rewards increasing and by linking the reward to the rank of the xcom operative doing the whoring

A buff/debuff based off the last job (say +/- will for sectoids that lasts for the next job/mission) would be quite neat and a reason to use different soldiers

Kinda surprised i can't find any skimpy/nude body textures for x-com 2 yet, thought they'd have been out within 10 minutes of the game being released

I think its more the XCOM modding community is weak thanks to EU/EW being such a bitch for modders(as I understand it) so people with real modding skills are hard to come by atm...

now... I tried notbob's modmodmod... I like it but....

I ended up with this guy in the attached screenie by completely random chance.... and his set nickname is 'loverboy'...

needless to say he spends a lot of time away from the avenger and not fighting! lol wanted to share that amusement. I gotta say the payout are a nice bit to make the start of a campaign less painful and the ability to get your troops back from the murmur mission is fantastic... my only question is... are male troopers SUPPOSED to be able to go a whoring? lol

post-309190-0-05181500-1455660468_thumb.jpg

I'm actually finding this "Modmodmod" made by NotBob to be an excellent mod, with or without the adult content. Knowing I always have the potential of getting my soldiers back makes me far more willing to accept loss and struggle, which is part of what XCOM is about. (Keep up the great work, NotBob!)

However, I would like to know if there is a way to increase the frequency of the "Murmur in the populace" events.

you can from the .ini but know that all POI shares the deck, you can increase the weight to something higher to try to get it more often.

I think its more the XCOM modding community is weak thanks to EU/EW being such a bitch for modders(as I understand it) so people with real modding skills are hard to come by atm...

now... I tried notbob's modmodmod... I like it but....

I ended up with this guy in the attached screenie by completely random chance.... and his set nickname is 'loverboy'...

needless to say he spends a lot of time away from the avenger and not fighting! lol wanted to share that amusement. I gotta say the payout are a nice bit to make the start of a campaign less painful and the ability to get your troops back from the murmur mission is fantastic... my only question is... are male troopers SUPPOSED to be able to go a whoring? lol

I forgot to do a gender check on that functionality, I should probably put that in the .ini at some point so you can toggle that on or off.

you can from the .ini but know that all POI shares the deck, you can increase the weight to something higher to try to get it more often.

I think I'm starting to get a better grasp of how this works, which might also explain why I had trouble figuring it out. Though the percentage of POIs that are a certain one can be adjusted (i.e. weights), the total number and frequency of all POI events on the board remains unchanged. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) If so, I hope a way around this can be found. The default rate of POIs is not going to cut it as more and more mods add to the list and dilute the event frequencies.

That's a bigger issue though, not something related to this mod specifically. Kudos again for the excellent mod!  ^_^

I forgot to do a gender check on that functionality, I should probably put that in the .ini at some point so you can toggle that on or off.

lol its cool, :) we wouldn't want to put loverboy there out of work would we? Snakegirls need love too Im sure :P lmfao and being gender neuter, who knows what sectoid are into

added a simple prostitution button to the soldier menu in the armory. takes 1 to 3 days to finish, when finish you get some random resource, and the soldier you used gain 1 kill. giving soldiers kills were the only way to level them up it turns out.

also figured out how to put in custom images, you'll see my lousy attempt at drawing in the prostitution result popup.

You can control how much resource you get from each prostitution run, it's in the .ini as usual.

Still want to implement pregnancy, but I don't think I will bother until I figure out what you gain/lose out of it.

Been playing with the mod and the image showed up, it is a silly image and made me laugh, good job, but if I might suggest, I found 3 images (1 gif!) that could be useful for your mod, was a quick google search, should be able to find more if needed.

1121499%20-%20Muton%20X-COM%20hagfish.jp

1552286%20-%20Sectoid%20X-COM%20X-COM%3A

1005070%20-%20Alien%20Diana_Allers%20Gre

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Etc,etc.

The way I see it, that's a story/setting concept for a TC, not an explanation over how you can do something or another without the addition of assets or resources to the base game. A modder can create this setting you speak of using text scripts only to describe the events and differing storyline, or with the right assets, go for a 'show, don't tell' approach and actually display what's going on.

Yes, you don't NEED custom assets for a mod. But a mod can only be improved by the use of them.

This must happen! ive alway been a sucker for world domination gaes and a xcom 2 epiloge about a rogue psioperative trying to take over the world sounds aweosme!

but I would still love to see some aliens, maybe some remnats from the advent that got free from theyr control after the elders died (vipers,avatars, codes, muttons and bersekers have a really good potential for kinky stuff)

what if instead of taking the avenger you could be a new force? I was thinking about a xcom 1 (enemy unknown, ill just call xcom 1 because its shorter) bioenhanced psyonic soldier that survived and went into hiding, surprisingly the mutations made he stop ageing. he could start on a colony with other enhanced soldiers survivors and rogue advent soldiers that deserted the advent.

then a group of angry pure humans atack and start to kill everyone and this could be the first mission. Extremily pissed because humanity turned on you after all you did for it you and the survivors take an old advent crashed ship and firestorm and builds a giant firestorm it and decide to take over the world and start a new order ruled by hybrids. There was some really fun tech on xcom 1 that didnt appear on xcom 2 like laser weapons and the firestorm (that could afer  a certain tech be used to once a mission call an airstrike, the old xcom 1 aircombat guns research could be used to improve the airstrike), besides the regular recruitment there could be a breeding chamber for soldiers.Also  Instead of  justdefending on the xcom 1 terror mission  or resistance ones for xcom 2, some raiding missions could be added, where you need to capture the civilians.

I love xcom, if someone gets me some models (because even if i can model ull focus on codes and the story, also hybrid races models would be awesome) Ill make this mod on my free time. I can make the introduction to the new campain and some progress untill the building of the new base ship (im thinking about 3 story mission to build it) in less than a month.

Is it possible to edit the picture in Notbob's mod without having to download the 40gb development tools?

image has to be stored in the ModPackage.upk file. it was made with unreal editor, so I guess you only really need unreal editor to edit the package.