Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Did Kexx456 already uploaded his valkyria mod? I'm logging everyday just for that mod

I haven't yet. There's still some coding stuff I need to sort out before it's ready for release.

As a fan of both VC and XCOM I've been clamoring for valkyria content in Xcom 2 ever since they've announced there'd be modding tools. So I was incredibly excited to learn that someone was finally working on porting the content!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for attempting this feat. 

If it's helpful at all, there's a High-resolution texture mod for the PC port of Valkyria chronicles that pulls the higher resolution textures used in cutscenes and applies them in normal gameplay.

Good luck on this, and god speed!

As a fan of both VC and XCOM I've been clamoring for valkyria content in Xcom 2 ever since they've announced there'd be modding tools. So I was incredibly excited to learn that someone was finally working on porting the content!

If it's helpful at all, there's a High-resolution texture mod for the PC port of Valkyria chronicles that pulls the higher resolution textures used in cutscenes and applies them in normal gameplay.

Preeetty sure they're talking about this. Not this.

Preeetty sure they're talking about this. Not this.

Welp, my bad. undecided.gif

Relating to my earlier post, I have found out that it is ​indeed​ possible to send aliens to the breeding and prostitution jobs in Mirann's mod.  And that Sectopods can somehow have babies. 

Just how in the all loving hell does a giant death-bot have sex with a couple of guys and then get knocked up?  It makes no damned sense whatsoever!

For the guys that worked with the models from the game, would it be possible to change the viper torso with the naked human version we have here? Just like the Valkyrie mod Kexxx is doing? Is it too complex?

Not really, but making a new texture would be much more complicated.

For the guys that worked with the models from the game, would it be possible to change the viper torso with the naked human version we have here? Just like the Valkyrie mod Kexxx is doing? Is it too complex?

Not really, but making a new texture would be much more complicated.

I might be completely wrong, but it would be more feasible since we already have the textures from both bodies, I think it could be hard to do something extremely good, but we have artists around us :D

Hi guys, finially got my self into modding Xcom after going through hell setting stuff up, Tried 3 times prior to install sdk since it was released, could never oven the content editor. Anyway sorted that then comes learning modbuddy and what works and what doesn't, have to thank all the community thats been making these awsome mods especialy Kexx456 (GOD) and Moomany. N00bling's faces are also a great addition.

anyway i come from a 3d art background and can use max/maya/blender using maya atm for this though.

anyway as my first attempt at understanding the mesh import export rig process for Xcom. So i made a little personal eddit of Moomany's LewdLily mod as i kind of prefer the casual topless look for her:

My_Lewd_Lily.jpg

Is Moomany on Loverslab? if so i would ask permision to release this to any who fancy it.

Nice work! Looking forward to what your experience with 3D work can bring to the table!

Interest in the game has gone down considerably, so it's logical interest in modding, and especially this little niche of our own, even more so. Would love to see someone tackle physics, or even just more crazy mesh stuff.

As for me, I've been adding stuff here and there, it's nowhere near where I wanted them to be before I released them, but hell, it's the holidays, real life work is in crunch time, so I won't have much time, so I'll release updated Torso and Leg packs, as well as a Prop pack sometime during the next few days.

:)

Yes! Early Christmas Gifts in the form of sexy Xcom2 mods! Looking forward to those!

@jdm22 - Welcome! Your first effort is a strong start! Looking forward to what you'll add to the now diverse collection of mods available!

Hi guys, finially got my self into modding Xcom after going through hell setting stuff up, Tried 3 times prior to install sdk since it was released, could never oven the content editor. Anyway sorted that then comes learning modbuddy and what works and what doesn't, have to thank all the community thats been making these awsome mods especialy Kexx456 (GOD) and Moomany. N00bling's faces are also a great addition.

anyway i come from a 3d art background and can use max/maya/blender using maya atm for this though.

anyway as my first attempt at understanding the mesh import export rig process for Xcom. So i made a little personal eddit of Moomany's LewdLily mod as i kind of prefer the casual topless look for her:

My_Lewd_Lily.jpg

Is Moomany on Loverslab? if so i would ask permision to release this to any who fancy it.

That does look more fitting.

Yay for more X2 modders! :)

Merry Christmas everybody!

Here's an assortment of all kinds of goodies, split into 3 packs. If you already had my previous Torso and Leg pack, just delete those and use these instead. Don't worry, previous content is still here.

Thank you!

You just made my day! :D

Happy Holidays to you.