Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Kasumi Goto is here! And that hood looks awesome on our own private torsos here!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770731681

Hope you enjoy!

I know i've said it before, but i'll say it again. I haven't forgotten you guys! Versions 2.0 ARE coming, it's just taking longer than I thought.

But as a show of good will, here's a sneak peek:

So, how's it going? I'm itching to start a new campaign, but I've been holding off until your mod is out. (Nipple piercings are like crack to me, man.)

By the way, will there be muscular body types?

I still have a few more parts I wanna add. Mainly torsos, but also a few props and legs.

On the muscular? Nope, I'm definitely nowhere near skilled enough to know how to pull that off. Sorry.

I totally second some more muscular models, but I would also like more curvilineous ones, like what you did with the C cups. C'mon, those Berserkers must give a good steak or twenty...

Dear  kexx456,

thank You very much for beautiful Leg Pack, Torso Pack and other mods!!!

Can I appeal to you with the request?

Can You add nylon stockings ( black,brown, gray or better white)  to Your Leg pack for moonany's nude body variants?

With or without boots ( not so important).

Or this work so hard or impossible?

Thank You once again.

Yours truly. :)

The perfect character in this setting could be Quiet from Metal Gear.

Will be the first time this character will be used. There was zero success in making Quiet naked for MGS5TPP.

A little bit off topic: I've just replayed the "aliens rulers" (the one with the "neonate vipers"), and it occured to me: would it be possible to repurpose those impaled skeletons as playable models in the game?

they are locked in the DLC package

All right, I have a distinct feeling that I'm doing something wrong one way or another, so I'm hoping that someone else has experienced the same issue and/or know how to fix it, because quite frankly moomany's work seems pretty nice and impressive and is something that I'd definitely like to include in my game.

So for starters, this is my first attempt to add mods to XCOM 2, so some insecurities arise with that. I've put my mods (Barebaremod, mootattats and TrueRetroactiveAWC) in the XComGame\Mods folder (it is perhaps worth mentioning that the "mods" folder was not there initially, so I created it), I started the game through the ModLauncher and ticked all three mods, which were displayed correctly in the selection window. However, as soon as I start the game, a redscreen error presents the first hint that something is awry, displaying a huge wall of text that appears to refer to the Barebaremod.

Screenshot%204_zpsushxghzp.png

(No idea why it only captures part of the screen, but it doesn't concern me too much at the moment.)

This is no more a hindrance than any other redscreen, though, so I proceed past it. Moving on I try to open the character pool to quickly test the new additions to my game, create a soldier - having read through this entire thread ensuring that said soldier spawns as female rather than change her sex to being so - and try to equip one of the props that should make her appear nude... which results in a new redscreen error:

Screenshot%206_zpstfixoihu.png

As one might notice behind the redscreen error, the body part supposed to be nude - in this case the torso - becomes invisible. The same thing occurs with other body parts when I try to equip nude props and for the mootattats tattoos, with the only difference in the error message being the particular body part content being referred to.

(Also, I only noticed this now looking at the screenshot, but her hair appears to have disappeared as well... weird.)

Any ideas on how to remedy this?

don't run the game from the mod launcher. only use the mod launcher to select the mods you want then run the game from the normal game exe.

You could also try running just the barebody mod and add the other mods when you have it running properly,

for me the nude torso didn't appear in the list of body armours until after i selected the nude leg parts

All right, I have a distinct feeling that I'm doing something wrong one way or another, so I'm hoping that someone else has experienced the same issue and/or know how to fix it, because quite frankly moomany's work seems pretty nice and impressive and is something that I'd definitely like to include in my game.

So for starters, this is my first attempt to add mods to XCOM 2, so some insecurities arise with that. I've put my mods (Barebaremod, mootattats and TrueRetroactiveAWC) in the XComGame\Mods folder (it is perhaps worth mentioning that the "mods" folder was not there initially, so I created it), I started the game through the ModLauncher and ticked all three mods, which were displayed correctly in the selection window. However, as soon as I start the game, a redscreen error presents the first hint that something is awry, displaying a huge wall of text that appears to refer to the Barebaremod.

(No idea why it only captures part of the screen, but it doesn't concern me too much at the moment.)

This is no more a hindrance than any other redscreen, though, so I proceed past it. Moving on I try to open the character pool to quickly test the new additions to my game, create a soldier - having read through this entire thread ensuring that said soldier spawns as female rather than change her sex to being so - and try to equip one of the props that should make her appear nude... which results in a new redscreen error:

As one might notice behind the redscreen error, the body part supposed to be nude - in this case the torso - becomes invisible. The same thing occurs with other body parts when I try to equip nude props and for the mootattats tattoos, with the only difference in the error message being the particular body part content being referred to.

(Also, I only noticed this now looking at the screenshot, but her hair appears to have disappeared as well... weird.)

female only

Urgh, well there goes my hope of a beefcake team, haha. Ah well, thanks for the speedy response.

Anarchy's Children already lets you get male troops down to shorts and boots. That's pretty beefcake.

It's my understanding that edits to the body meshes make the game's handling of its dynamic textures a little wierd, so modeling shlongs is more that a cut and paste operation. The females got away with it because they just needed texture adjustments, the pubic hair isn't part of the body UV, which a penis would have to be to pick up the skin tone.

By all that Is holy I am horrible at installing mods... Can anyone give me a step by step descriptive guide to finding the files to copy and such? I'm really incompetent on this, but looking to learn. Please help a poor soul out.

First make a lower case mod folder in your files (Xcom 2 > XcomGame > mods) then open the mod files in WinRAR or w/e you use to open and drop the whole folder in the mods file. Then open the Xcom 2 Mod Launcher (or Alternate mod launcher, just type it up on google you'll find it) click the mod check box and play.

By all that Is holy I am horrible at installing mods... Can anyone give me a step by step descriptive guide to finding the files to copy and such? I'm really incompetent on this, but looking to learn. Please help a poor soul out.

First make a lower case mod folder in your files (Xcom 2 > XcomGame > mods) then open the mod files in WinRAR or w/e you use to open and drop the whole folder in the mods file. Then open the Xcom 2 Mod Launcher (or Alternate mod launcher, just type it up on google you'll find it) click the mod check box and play.

I created a lower case mod folder within Xcom Game, opened the mod barebare with WinRAR, then dropped the folder into the mods folder. When opening the alternate mod launcher, all my mods appeared except the the barebare mod.

I created a lower case mod folder within Xcom Game, opened the mod barebare with WinRAR, then dropped the folder into the mods folder. When opening the alternate mod launcher, all my mods appeared except the the barebare mod.

I don't use the alternate launcher so I can't help with that. Someone here might know or try googling how to fix it.

I had this issue too, that i couldnt see the mods in the alternate mod launcher when i put them in the created mod folder.

For me worked the following:

Unzip the barebaremod, then make sure all its contents are in a single folder (i named mine simply barebare). Then put this folder in ...\steamapps\workshop\content\268500. The mod should now show in the alternate launcher (and also in the normal launcher btw).

If for some reason you start the game with the barebare active from the alternate launcher and it doesnt work, try starting the game once from the normal launcher with barebare active. I hope this works for you.

don't run the game from the mod launcher. only use the mod launcher to select the mods you want then run the game from the normal game exe.

You could also try running just the barebody mod and add the other mods when you have it running properly,

for me the nude torso didn't appear in the list of body armours until after i selected the nude leg parts

-NoRedscreens -allowconsole -log -autodebug