Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Nice Updates Im liking them, especially the subtle props like scarf and dogtags, was thinking of implementing tags so you've saved me the trouble. A question about Icons you've implemted them for your new torso pack, was it that you just havn't done them for the other two are you can't? because i would like to use with mine eventually.

Awsome work, Nice having the lewd editions too.

Anyone messed around with the Ui?

Does anyone think the creation of an aditional "Part Type" such as Extra slot for say Jewlery or maybe a extra face paint channel being posible so you could combine Eyeliner and lipstick for example without having to merge them?

@kexx456 yea, I like the beard thought. What resources do you use? What I mean is if I have a problem I can hardly ever search for the answer I have to do trial and error look at similar mods and just general experience with UDK and everything in general. for example I was searching for what the channels in MSK files do but couldn’t find an answer (read through a bunch of post here Moomany did an explanation, but too late) so I just looked and had to guess but I wanted a confirmation.

You must have had to do a fair amount of research for the Valk mod scripting I mean.

@Moomany

Right now I’ve made the LessLewdLily into a configurable package, still personal use, and what to be able to toggle between 3 option but the code uses bool true and false, so I tried using int but the Arch doesn’t link so she doesn’t show?

How would I properly use int or whatever I need to use?

You have any idea how I would do that?  Also with your permission I would release it with your bodies included or I simply could give you my file to be implemented into your mod, someone expressed interest in the less lewd version.

Thanks Moo btw as a consumer and as a modder your Mod has been very helpful as a learning process. Same to you @Kex456.

Less_Lewd_Clip.jpg

Also to general people there is clipping in the shoulders because the arms of Shen and Moomany’s body weren’t made for each other however it doesn't bother me, so I will leave it like this because I want to mod other stuff, if a few people would prefer Moomany’s normal arms with the tattoo I will do it. If loads of people want the arms to be made seamless I might make a seamless edit.

@ jdm222 The nude mod is pretty much a modders resource, go wild with it :P

About release you could just release it as a separate package so people install with ever they want, copy over the textures and it won't need mine as a dependant.

Now technically if you needed to switch "var config bool Does_Lily_shave;" to "var config int Does_Lily_shave;" should allow you to change it from boolean to allow number choices.

I've actually done the tattoo on the left arm in an unreleased update, because I'm mucking about with the nude meshes (I solved the tessellation of meshes breaking tattoos on my end, max needed an update).

Thanks kexx! Very much appreciate these new options!

Someone got me an XCOM 2 Artbook recently, that and these updated packs are why I'll continue to play XCOM 2 for another year. Thanks again!

Now if I could just figure out how to scale soldiers size...

Gotta get a soldier to match that giant Chrysallid from ABA2!

Thanks, Dear Kexx!

What about Great Dream - black and white

nylon stockings for amazing leg pack?

In 4 variants-  black and wite with all boots

and without boots?

Please, dear sir! I guess that this dream is not my only

but many of users here... :D

Thank You very much!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Here's an assortment of all kinds of goodies, split into 3 packs. If you already had my previous Torso and Leg pack, just delete those and use these instead. Don't worry, previous content is still here.

This does it for my lewd modding for the remainder of the year. I'll be back in 2017 hopefully with some cool updates!

Wow, that's awesome! How about skirts or pantyhose? And very please. can you think about naked version of E.X.O. armor?

Find this in launch.log

"[0007.55] Warning: Warning, Failed to load '../../XcomGame/Mods/Leg_Pack/Content/Leg_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk': The file '../../XcomGame/Mods/Leg_Pack/Content/Leg_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk' contains unrecognizable data
[0007.59] Warning: Warning, Failed to load '../../XcomGame/Mods/Props_Pack/Content/Props_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk': The file '../../XcomGame/Mods/Props_Pack/Content/Props_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk' contains unrecognizable data
[0007.61] Warning: Warning, Failed to load '../../XcomGame/Mods/Torso_Pack/Content/Torso_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk': The file '../../XcomGame/Mods/Torso_Pack/Content/Torso_Pack_ModShaderCache.upk' contains unrecognizable data"

torso and legs in game is invisible.

what I doing wrong?

Because I don't have the time to go through 44 pages... Anyone made a nude mod for the Viper yet? Anyone???

Seriously, I only stopped because the bloody modding tool is impossibly complex and I could not even make it to applying new textures on a model. I assumed someone else would make this, but if no-one stepped up for the task then I would do it, if someone could explain to me HOW to apply the texture in development tools.

Thanks kexx :D

d734622562.jpg

Are these pants in the newest Leg Pack? I can't seem to find them, and the soldiers who were using this pants set suddenly had no lower torso after I replaced the old leg pack with the new one.

I  would like to ask how to get those ring on the tits? thank you.

They are in the props pack, under Shoulders.

Dear kexx456,

I noticed that your props pack have a bug.

Shoulders option only appear and available when you choose 'Left or Right Arm'.

But because I'm using Moomany Naked mod, Arm option is limited to 'Arm' which mean I can't use 'Shoulders' option and your props pack.

Could you adjust it? Thank you.

Kexx, you're a legend.

post-620753-0-58414500-1482379332_thumb.jpgpost-620753-0-76554900-1482379334_thumb.jpgpost-620753-0-81762500-1482379336_thumb.jpgpost-620753-0-98006100-1482379339_thumb.jpgpost-620753-0-86113700-1482379343_thumb.jpg

That being said, would it be possible to get more combinations of footwear + undergarments? For example, I'd really love to be able to use the thong with the military boots, or the high heeled boots with different types of underwear.