Lewd mods and XCOM 2

can someone help me, i can't get the mods to work. i'm using a mod launcher and i find the mods, but even when they are activated (selected) they don't work in game, i'm not using any other mods atm and i'm using a brand new save every time, but still nothing. feeling kinda dumb for asking but i'm not used to installing mods from outside the steam workshop xD

​Edit: i found it out, it's 5 fucking AM the day before X-mas and here i am just finished fixing some damn nude mods for my fav game xD

Question:
​why don't you guys here have Your own discord server?
​i've followed this thread since it was made and never really had a reason to say much, but now i got like shit tons to say xD

can someone help me, i can't get the mods to work. i'm using a mod launcher and i find the mods, but even when they are activated (selected) they don't work in game, i'm not using any other mods atm and i'm using a brand new save every time, but still nothing. feeling kinda dumb for asking but i'm not used to installing mods from outside the steam workshop xD

​Edit: i found it out, it's 5 fucking AM the day before X-mas and here i am just finished fixing some damn nude mods for my fav game xD

Question:

​i've followed this thread since it was made and never really had a reason to say much, but now i got like shit tons to say xD

How did you fix it? A had the old version but the game simply dont recognize the new version, and neither launcher detects the prop pack.

Question:

How did you fix it? A had the old version but the game simply dont recognize the new version, and neither launcher detects the prop pack.

i have no clue, i just kept on trying and then on my 3rd try it worked

Yea it already has naked feet, so what more do you want.

Bare foot variants of some vanilla legs and for some legs added by leg pack. There are at least 5 legs options which I would like to see altered. 2 from Leg pack, 1 from vanilla XCOM, 1 from Anarchy Children DLC and one from ADVENT Armour mod.

post-1159076-0-20525600-1482600409_thumb.jpg

post-1159076-0-25951900-1482600411_thumb.jpg

post-1159076-0-12731000-1482600412_thumb.jpg

post-1159076-0-98639400-1482600412_thumb.jpg

post-1159076-0-32456400-1482600414_thumb.jpg

I've been trying for a few hours now to get any of the mesh/prop adding mods to work properly, such as the Torso_Pack/Leg_Pack/etc, and no matter what I try I just can't seem to get anything to stop being invisible. I have gone through the few help fixes I was able to find online about it with no luck, everything remains invisible and I get the following red screens:

http://puu.sh/t0vmN/af52eedb7d.png

http://puu.sh/t0vtU/894484f394.png

Would anyone be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

I have been, playing with the mods my self (removing legs, arms I would not use to reduce the selection) so I have edited the XComContent.ini in the torso pack (example below), from your error it seems the format is wrong, unknown DLCName, not sure if this is defined somewhere else and you forgot it or a different reason is in play, but try just removing it, maybe it will help

[XComGame.X2BodyPartTemplateManager]

;Torso D Cup
+BodyPartTemplateConfig=(PartType="Torso", TemplateName="KA_D_Cup", ArchetypeName="Torso_Pack_GD.ARC_Torso_D_Cup", Gender=eGender_female, bVeteran=false, ArmorTemplate="KevlarArmor", CharacterTemplate="Soldier")

I have been, playing with the mods my self (removing legs, arms I would not use to reduce the selection) so I have edited the XComContent.ini in the torso pack (example below), from your error it seems the format is wrong, unknown DLCName, not sure if this is defined somewhere else and you forgot it or a different reason is in play, but try just removing it, maybe it will help

That worked to solve the on loading red screens, I'm not getting the DLC errors anymore, thank you. But I am still getting errors saying that the archtype needs to be fixed and the pieces remaining invisible if I attempt to use them.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Here's an assortment of all kinds of goodies, split into 3 packs. If you already had my previous Torso and Leg pack, just delete those and use these instead. Don't worry, previous content is still here.

This does it for my lewd modding for the remainder of the year. I'll be back in 2017 hopefully with some cool updates!

Happy holidays everybody!

Torso Pack 2.0

EDIT: Can't upload more than 100MB, and I can't seem to post again after myself, so funny enough, we'll have to wait for someone else to replay, so I can post the Leg Pack.

Hey Kexx, first of all thanks for your gift, but hey man i can´t download it at all. The pack has fifty something MB but after i download it, there is only some KB. Help please

I just downloaded them they are fine, if your talking about the props pack that's only small, also if you have a file that's 1KB it means it hasn't finished downloading, that's just a temp file that's there as a place holder.

Thanks man, it was a problem with my network. I  downloaded the files without problem.

@kexx456 yea, I like the beard thought. What resources do you use? What I mean is if I have a problem I can hardly ever search for the answer I have to do trial and error look at similar mods and just general experience with UDK and everything in general. for example I was searching for what the channels in MSK files do but couldn’t find an answer (read through a bunch of post here Moomany did an explanation, but too late) so I just looked and had to guess but I wanted a confirmation.

You must have had to do a fair amount of research for the Valk mod scripting I mean.

@Moomany

Right now I’ve made the LessLewdLily into a configurable package, still personal use, and what to be able to toggle between 3 option but the code uses bool true and false, so I tried using int but the Arch doesn’t link so she doesn’t show?

How would I properly use int or whatever I need to use?

You have any idea how I would do that?  Also with your permission I would release it with your bodies included or I simply could give you my file to be implemented into your mod, someone expressed interest in the less lewd version.

Thanks Moo btw as a consumer and as a modder your Mod has been very helpful as a learning process. Same to you @Kex456.

Less_Lewd_Clip.jpg

Also to general people there is clipping in the shoulders because the arms of Shen and Moomany’s body weren’t made for each other however it doesn't bother me, so I will leave it like this because I want to mod other stuff, if a few people would prefer Moomany’s normal arms with the tattoo I will do it. If loads of people want the arms to be made seamless I might make a seamless edit.

I thought I saw a post by Moomany giving you permission to go with this - I like the less lewd version

For those who wanted the male option of ModModMod, here it is.
Since this is my first time modding this game... I have no idea if I broke anything, but I also tried to restore the capture functionality.

Maybe in the future, I'll remove the gender dependency completely if I start to understand how XCOM modding truly works.

ModModMod.7z

For those who wanted the male option of ModModMod, here it is.

Since this is my first time modding this game... I have no idea if I broke anything, but I also tried to restore the capture functionality.

Maybe in the future, I'll remove the gender dependency completely if I start to understand how XCOM modding truly works.

Hey Mushano, does it break when used with the other one (I know that the other is alreadyy instable alone)? Or can we put them both at the same time?

Hey Mushano, does it break when used with the other one (I know that the other is alreadyy instable alone)? Or can we put them both at the same time?

I assume it'll break. I can't test it tonight, but I assume since I used the exact same name for the mod, one will just overwrite the other when you attempt to load both.