Ok silly question but in my MO do i give each animation mod name a different one as they all try to load in as SLAL. so they are overwriting each other.

ie should it be SLAL Nibbles / SLAL Funnybuziness/ SLAL Anub etc? 

I lost the NibblesAnimObject esp as it replaced something and removed it :(

I wish it wasnt so confusing to update animations and add. 

SLAL Loader manages them all but before that when uploading from Loverlab and adding into MO, it gets all jumbled up :(

Ok silly question but in my MO do i give each animation mod name a different one as they all try to load in as SLAL. so they are overwriting each other.

ie should it be SLAL Nibbles / SLAL Funnybuziness/ SLAL Anub etc? 

I lost the NibblesAnimObject esp as it replaced something and removed it :(

I wish it wasnt so confusing to update animations and add. 

SLAL Loader manages them all but before that when uploading from Loverlab and adding into MO, it gets all jumbled up :(

Hm, apart from my own files it shouldn't overwrite anything except the SLAnimGenerate.pyw (but the most up-to-date version is included so it shouldn't matter anyway).

If it does overwrite anything it's only possible it's overwriting a previous version of my animation pack. (or the SLAnimGenerate.pyw which I still got included in my files, but shouldn't matter anyways since it's the most updated version)

And yes, I highly recommend having every SLAL animation pack an unique name to keep future upgrades a little bit more managable.

It really isn't very confusing when you understand how it works, and when you do understand it'll be a piece of cake to upgrade.

Thank you so much., i just did it. i called yours 'SLAL Nibbles 3.5', Leitos ' SLAL Leito' and the others accordingly.

This way each time you release a new update i can just remove the old version and install your newer one and same for everyone elses. :)

I added the Falmer anims suggested by Brimstone and will see if they help add some nice newer anims for the Falmer etc. 

I feel so so lucky to have such talented animators like yourself and Leito and others too that care about realistic fluid movements and animations that get the juices flowing ( so to speak) hehe Both your human and creature ones are always so amazaballs!  :shy:

I feel so so lucky to have such talented animators like yourself and Leito and others too that care about realistic fluid movements and animations that get the juices flowing ( so to speak) hehe Both your human and creature ones are always so amazaballs!  :shy:

Well that makes one more to the list, I personally don't like most of my animations though.

Mainly because whenever I look at them afterwards I always think I can do better, or improve some particular parts; or I don't like how I animated particular movements... but then again, I guess that still makes me learn in the process of animating.

Still got a lot to learn to reach the level of animations I'm aiming for  :lol:

Well that makes one more to the list, I personally don't like most of my animations though.

Mainly because whenever I look at them afterwards I always think I can do better, or improve some particular parts; or I don't like how I animated particular movements... but then again, I guess that still makes me learn in the process of animating.

Still got a lot to learn to reach the level of animations I'm aiming for  :lol:

That is acutaly a good thing if you are not satisfied with what you do you try to make it better, and so on, and so on, It realy is a good way of thinking. I hope you will reach the level of animating you are aiming.  ;)

And I agree with sophie you make these animations come to life with the fluid and nonlooping animations. :D

Having an issue with the MFF threesome animation, for some reason the male and bottom female have switched spots with the male being on the bottom and the female being on top with a strap-on.

This problem is a little bit complicated, every mod uses different call tags to determine which actor uses which position.

In other words, if I switch the current actor files with1 each actor another mod will have this problem.

Having an issue with the MFF threesome animation, for some reason the male and bottom female have switched spots with the male being on the bottom and the female being on top with a strap-on.

This problem is a little bit complicated, every mod uses different call tags to determine which actor uses which position.

In other words, if I switch the current actor files with1 each actor another mod will have this problem.

So there's no easy way to fix this?

Not unless the sexlab framework utilizes some new check to decide which actor takes which role.

The main problem is there is not a universal order to add people to an animation.  The general convention is male, female/male, female. Not all mods do this though, and not all animators used that order, some doing female, male, female because the animation "looked' that way.

Now we have enough mods and enough animations that all do their thing and no one single authority to tell a bunch of volunteers "Do it over!" so it is unlikely to happen.

SirNibbles!

I just downloaded your animations yesterday and Skyrim blessed me with them popping up in some of my adventures!

I find them absolutely fantastic!

I have however noticed that I somehow missplaced the animations for the tools the males are supposed to be using.

I do not currently have SOS activated is that the problem?

SirNibbles!

I just downloaded your animations yesterday and Skyrim blessed me with them popping up in some of my adventures!

I have however noticed that I somehow missplaced the animations for the tools the males are supposed to be using.

I can't really understand how you would misplace the animations for the tools the males are using, but SOS should be active yeah.

Otherwise the dicks won't stand up and heavy missalignment would occur.

SirNibbles!

I can't really understand how you would misplace the animations for the tools the males are using, but SOS should be active yeah.

Otherwise the dicks won't stand up and heavy missalignment would occur.

I of course mean that the dicks aren't showing up.........

I've noticed that in two instances of "double dildo" neither animation showed them being used, and only one showed a dildo in one of the girl's hands.

So I assume it's somehow related.

• 2 weeks later...

Um... why is version 3.5 packed as a '.solitairetheme8' file, and not a .rar or .zip?

It is a RAR pack. Your OS and some zip programs you using sees it as the program you mentioned.

Um... why is version 3.5 packed as a '.solitairetheme8' file, and not a .rar or .zip?

It is a RAR pack. Your OS and some zip programs you using sees it as the program you mentioned.

I was just about to delete my post because I figured out Edge was fucking around. Thanks though.

Have you thought of reverse cowgirl? I love you cowgirl animations but reverse is lacking from any animators.

There ARE some RCowgirl animations around. I like Leito's the best but he and Nibbles do tie for most others they made, IMO.

The double dildo not showing up or being in a hand and not where it should be is an AnimObject issue that I haven't gotten fixed in my load order as well. Unconnected with SOS.

Hi Nibbles is there any progress for your animation? 

Well uuuhhh....

I am busy with elder scrolls related stuff I guess on that note

Qh_L89h_K.jpg

Apart from that haven't spend a lot time on animations apart from finishing 3.5 stages from the horse one and 1.5 stages from another animation.

Hehe. 

They need to make a new Elder scrolls game to follow Skyrim. Skyrim is my second favorite game i play but its already starting to get outdated. Its high time they created the next Elder Scrolls game, which i imagine will make every animator facepalm.LOL

Already? dude you sound like this game just came out 1 year ago XD. This game has been out for 6 fucking years it's realy good it's comunity lasted this long (let's not forget about Morowind and Oblivion).

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on animations every now and then...with the new idea I came up some time ago to put more variations and unique movements in 1 stage came with some new problems....

I can't make gifs of them anymore  :(

Either the quality gets downscaled a lot or I'm at the limit of max size for gifs so I'll probably post some upcoming animations on vimeo.

Animation in question I mean: (yeah that's 1 stage) https://vimeo.com/208991479

When I upload a new file it will contain just like last time several animations. (when?...I don't know)