Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

I haven't tried it because when I looked at originally, it seemed so much still a work in progress. I just figured I'd wait and see what develops. Maybe it has but I'm not sure how much. When I last looked, it seemed a format more for directing action as it goes. A novel approach, perhaps, but not something I'm truly interested in using personally. Of course, without direct experience, I could be mistaken. I am open to learning more about from users experienced with it.

Maybe SexLab isn't as smooth with transitions into, ongoing, and ending. But I don't have to script it as it goes along. I can just do a dialog option to initiate action and it happens. I really don't want to choreograph each gesture throughout. But not having used it, I really can't say whether I'd like that or not.

It would be great to get feedback from actual users, especially gay users.

Gonna be a while for feedback from gay users.. there are no gay scenes. Why I haven't tried it. 

It have watch several videos - and it looks smooth. And you are directing  - but I think the big thing is the transitions between the scenes and there seems to be more emotion in the animation. More kissing, etc, etc. Which M2M already has. 

Most of the "straight" animations I've watched in SL have been - fuck, cum, dress, split. No kissing, no goodbyes - nothing.  M2M on the other hand - has a beginning, the action, and the end. Except for the aggressive animation, almost every animation has emotion - hand holding, kissing, rubbing, etc, etc.

Which I love.

Gonna be a while for feedback from gay users.. there are no gay scenes. Why I haven't tried it. 

It have watch several videos - and it looks smooth. And you are directing  - but I think the big thing is the transitions between the scenes and there seems to be more emotion in the animation. More kissing, etc, etc. Which M2M already has. 

Most of the "straight" animations I've watched in SL have been - fuck, cum, dress, split. No kissing, no goodbyes - nothing.  M2M on the other hand - has a beginning, the action, and the end. Except for the aggressive animation, almost every animation has emotion - hand holding, kissing, rubbing, etc, etc.

Which I love.

M2M still lack of control during animation event because of Sexlab limitations. Osex does not.

Since 0sex is a module from 0sa the framework, the best thing that can happen is a M2M conversion from SL to 0sa as a module.

Which I love.

M2M still lack of control during animation event because of Sexlab limitations. Osex does not.

Since 0sex is a module from 0sa the framework, the best thing that can happen is a M2M conversion from SL to 0sa as a module.

Why do I need control? Maybe for animation control, string them together I can see it. But with the M2M animations they already have a start (foreplay) - action - finish (the goodbye kiss). Which almost all the straight animations lack. 

So besides control, what would OSA/OSex get me?

I'm also not sure I want control. I mean, I prefer to start and watch. My other issue with OSex is that it's a little late in the game. There are a lot of functional mods written for SL. I think it would've been better for OSex to target FO4.

Which I love.

Why do I need control? Maybe for animation control, string them together I can see it. But with the M2M animations they already have a start (foreplay) - action - finish (the goodbye kiss). Which almost all the straight animations lack. 

I'm also not sure I want control. I mean, I prefer to start and watch. My other issue with OSex is that it's a little late in the game. There are a lot of functional mods written for SL. I think it would've been better for OSex to target FO4.

you can still do a scene with 0sex. Just launch it and click on your created scene and it's over. You'll just have to watch it then till the end

0SA use way less scripts than SL, it's always good for a game like skyrim and moreover, there is a UI where you can easily navigate between options and modules.

FO4 is not a great game for modding, there is less people interested by it than skyrim even if the game is older. So, no, it wouldn't.

Anyway, I don't try to convince you but you said you didn't tried 0SA, so maybe give it a go by yourself. There is both con and pro from SL and OSA but I think OSA is really promising. 

Most of the "straight" animations I've watched in SL have been - fuck, cum, dress, split. No kissing, no goodbyes - nothing.

Wait... you are supposed to kiss and say goodbye? I thought that even the dressing part after cumming was optional. Just leave immediately after orgasm?

Yes, the dressing is optional. I had it turned on.

Which I love.

you can still do a scene with 0sex. Just launch it and click on your created scene and it's over. You'll just have to watch it then till the end

0SA use way less scripts than SL, it's always good for a game like skyrim and moreover, there is a UI where you can easily navigate between options and modules.

FO4 is not a great game for modding, there is less people interested by it than skyrim even if the game is older. So, no, it wouldn't.

Anyway, I don't try to convince you but you said you didn't tried 0SA, so maybe give it a go by yourself. There is both con and pro from SL and OSA but I think OSA is really promising. 

I boils down too: SLA, SLCumshot, SexTalk, Being a Guard, Lovers Comfort and of course M2M (in other words, the mods I use) were ported then of course I'd take a look. But that's a lot of work for modders. So it's a HUGE if.

So, I got OSA/0Sex to have another look. Nice smooth anims, but that's that animations themselves, not the mod.

For the rest, well, hate to say it but I don't like it still. I find the interface unintuitive, and the on-screen text was way too small to read. Just picking an actor for a sex act was a chore.

Lastly, from a modder's perspective, total lack of info on how to use it. There is a single simple function which you can call with just two actors to trigger a random scene (presumably), or you can supply a specific scene. But no way to determine, run time, what scenes are available, nor what type they might be.

Clearly, a lot of work went into it all; it is a quality mod. It is just that the design choices made don't suit my tastes. And I am not seeing how I could interface with it the way I would need to, for the mods I write.

Thanks for the report on your experimentation with 0sex.

Did it seem to work alright with same sex couples? Does that look like it may be a viable possibility in the future if the other issues you mentioned are addressed?

Oh sure... MF anims often work just fine with MM couples.

As for the issues ... course i don't know what the developer has in mind, but I suspect that some are "expected behavior" and so won't change.

0SEX works fine with male/male couples but personally, I think it's too big a project to complete and is very taxing. And for me, I'd rather play the game and have a sexual theme here and there than turn it into a plain sex-sim. It will admit I'm impressed by the whole UI and the level of detail put into it (I played it about six months ago so I dunno if it has changed much since then) but I get a feeling that it's such a huge thing I'm not really sure it will ever get a full completion in this lifetime and in it's current state it feels more like a burden to my game.  Again, personal opinion. Not flaming the mod cause it's still pretty impressive in it's own right.

Haha hi!.. i saw this mod a while ago :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20611-sextreme-loading-screens/

About loading screens... very entretaining while you wait or test mods,

Any chance we get a Gay version? With dudes, beasts, monsters etc?

You know.. for immersion... coff* coff*...

I've considered giving it a go agter I asked the mod maker for a guide. But if I remember right they were made in third party program and addon (Poser Pro and Poser Fusion) and seems to be a lot. I've been meaning to try a simplier way as at the end of the day they are just NIF files iirc.

The Quid Lady, ignore that, Hello everyone, I wanted to say "hellO" to everyone here at LoveSLab. What Gay stories/stuff are you guys working on? I'm modifying a mod to allow custom male bodies to run in the game all at once.

oBu58Uu.jpg  

I also have a question does Everybody's Different Redone give you the option to manually change someone's bodytype or is it all random based on what you add in the folders?

The Quid Lady, ignore that, Hello everyone, I wanted to say "hellO" to everyone here at LoveSLab. What Gay stories/stuff are you guys working on? I'm modifying a mod to allow custom male bodies to run in the game all at once.

oBu58Uu.jpg  

I also have a question does Everybody's Different Redone give you the option to manually change someone's bodytype or is it all random based on what you add in the folders?

Everybody's Different is randomly determined based upon the meshes in the body folders. There is no Mod Configuration Menu to manually select anything in-game. Bodytypes of Skyrim has in-game menus but that has to be adjusted to allow it to handle male characters as well as female characters.

Everybody's Different is randomly determined based upon the meshes in the body folders. There is no Mod Configuration Menu to manually select anything in-game. Bodytypes of Skyrim has in-game menus but that has to be adjusted to allow it to handle male characters as well as female characters.

Bodytypes of Skyrim doesn't have any male bodies included. Not even as an example. I tried to understand how to use it in order to have both SOS and SAM in my game but could not. If someone managed to do that some sort of help/tutorial will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks for clarifying that. I modded another mod to allow different male body (and females also) types to to be added to NPCs manually, so that it's not random unlike EBD. So now I can have my NPCs, and myself if I want to, have different body types (and textures) from Flavored Soul, Sundracon, and SOS.

*The only thing I haven't made it possible for it to change the head texture.

I'm pretty sure someone has done this before, but no one has uploaded any mod for it online.

To The Left is SOS Hairy, Right has SOS with Flavor Soul Non-Hairy

5oUqeaT.jpg 

Some more variations of body-types and textures.

7SvUzhR.jpg  

So what adventures are your characters going through?

"I" (pic1) have been cheating on Skyrim for quite some time now trying to become a close friend with Jespar in Enderal. But he has more emotional baggage even than Alistair...  :rolleyes:

[NSFW pics]

post-925979-0-80946300-1475695262_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-33279900-1475695273_thumb.jpg

post-925979-0-72527800-1475695280_thumb.jpg

But back on the topic of the bodies. I guess what you are talking about is adding more SOS compatible textures to the one and the same SOS body that all NPC use. The real problems start when you try to add more than one body type. 

SOS will shlongify all males from the supported races. So even if you add a new body mesh it will need to be schlongless.

For example here Casavier in the middle:

[NSFW pics]

post-925979-0-57913800-1475695657_thumb.jpg

If you try to use both SOS and SAM at the same time they will conflict in trying to schlongify the actors. 

The solution seems to be to make a mod that will hold formlists with NPC's and to alter the scripts of both SOS and SAM to make them comply with those lists. But this still leaves the problem with armors as each NPC will need to use the appropriate armor refit. And there are probably additional complications that I'm too noob to even predict.

Archived