Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

I like how you are careful about details. For example the sub's penis move, as if he is excited even if the dom don't touch it. These kind of details make the difference between a good animator and a talented one.

I think you are a talented one.

More excellent work, will download tomorrow  :heart:

Thank you, Aneka.  :)  Please do let me know how it goes. 

I like how you are careful about details. For example the sub's penis move, as if he is excited even if the dom don't touch it. These kind of details make the difference between a good animator and a talented one.

I think you are a talented one.

Thanks, Khyan, for the huge compliment.. :D

I blame it on my OCD..... that's what it's supposed to do!  :lol:

Outstanding!  I love the new anim! Thank you. :)

My Pleasure ... :heart:

Thanks so much for your efforts Tweens! I am adding this to my game today and I'll see how it goes. My new mod list has been stable and I'm feeling comfortable adding in more content. Yours is on the top of my list!

:wub:

Thanks, Mylor..

I'm out of town atm. Friend emergency, so answering from my phone. Be home Sun.

Will help as much as I can if you have any questions.

Thanks so much for your efforts Tweens! I am adding this to my game today and I'll see how it goes. My new mod list has been stable and I'm feeling comfortable adding in more content. Yours is on the top of my list!

:wub:

Thanks, Mylor..

I'm out of town atm. Friend emergency, so answering from my phone. Be home Sun.

Will help as much as I can if you have any questions.

Well, all I can say so far is:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG!!!

So I turned off all the other SL animations to be sure I saw yours. And I did and they are beautiful! :)

But -- and there's always a but -- they don't function with my SLEN orgies. Since I keep a posse with me most of the time, I get lots of orgy options. If I select the SLEN option to have group sex, nothing happens. When I awake in the morning for my Lover's Comfort, nothing happens. *sigh*  If I just go for a duo, it works fine and beautifully. It works with Ffabris' gorgeous courier with SL Matchmaker.

Now I don't think this is an issue with your anims but how they are keyed to work with SL. But since I don't have a clue what I'm rambling on about there, I can only guess. I will toggle some other SL animations back on and see what happens with some of those in the mix. Then I can see if they mix & match with some orgy options.

Otherwise, I simply do not have enough thumbs to put up! :D

So I went into SL and toggled some threesome animations on again. When I awakened the following morning, I had the notice for Lover's Comfort with four of my followers. Two of them joined me in the bedroom for a threesome and two were in the other room engaging in an M2M animation. So that worked. ;)

Well, all I can say so far is:

OMG!!!

So I turned off all the other SL animations to be sure I saw yours. And I did and they are beautiful! :)

But -- and there's always a but -- they don't function with my SLEN orgies. Since I keep a posse with me most of the time, I get lots of orgy options. If I select the SLEN option to have group sex, nothing happens. When I awake in the morning for my Lover's Comfort, nothing happens. *sigh* If I just go for a duo, it works fine and beautifully. It works with Ffabris' gorgeous courier with SL Matchmaker.

Now I don't think this is an issue with your anims but how they are keyed to work with SL. But since I don't have a clue what I'm rambling on about there, I can only guess. I will toggle some other SL animations back on and see what happens with some of those in the mix. Then I can see if they mix & match with some orgy options.

Otherwise, I simply do not have enough thumbs to put up! :D

Thanks for the feedback Mylor. The buts are exactly what I need to know about.

It's a tag issue, and totally my fault. When I get home on Sun, I will take a look at slen to d see what tags it uses. This is why I wanted to test before release. Thanks again for taking the time to test. I really appreciate it. I apologize for the typos and no smilies, mobile ...ugh.

I don't think it is a SLEN issue. I use SLEN to activate SL. And it's looking for a trio for that prompt. Since I didn't have any trios toggled on in SL, it just didn't go the first time I tried it. When I toggled some back on, they played. It's just that my toon always gets in the trio, not the duo, if there are five actors involved. It's just sad that SL won't set up the 5-actor orgy as two duos and a solo. That would work perfectly with what you have provided already. :D

And also bear in mind that I stretch the limits of SL/SLEN since I'm using extra followers. If I was using a single follower as per vanilla game, there would never be any issue. It's because I have five 'Hunks in my posse, that all those group animations become necessary. And when I'm out with all five of them together and we get an orgy scene prompt, it always sets up as two trios, never as three duos. So those are SL issues that I don't know how to change at this point.

So you're not at 'fault' I don't think.

If I were to ask anything of you, Tweens, it would be for you to animate some trios, quartets, etc. But don't rush them. Fine art takes time! :D

I'm having lots of fun with what you have provided already and I'll gladly accept any more when you feel you have them ready for release.  :angel:  But I think all those mods involved are working precisely as they should. I don't think you have to mess around with SLEN.

I like your work so much that I've been doing my best to set up my system so I can record the action you make available. And I'm finally having some success with that. :) Now, as soon as I can get my cameraman skills up to par with your animation skills, then we'll have something to see! :lol:

I'm refraining from quotes for now. Can't edit them.

Thanks Mylor. I do want them to play as nice as possible with other mods, so I will still do some tweaking. Besides, I will catch hell from rydin if I don't have the tags right. ...lol.

That s the main reason for shifting to a stand-alone mod, the options.

I'm going out of my mind not having my computer to work on it.

I also use aft and run with a posse, so the way they play together is important to me also. I am planning a 3 way for the next anim. Not sure if it will work or not, but im going to take a crack at it. Each animation so far has pushed the level of my knowledge and expertise, the next will be no different.

General question: are the anims playing better with the stand-alone version as compared to SLAL?

Guest ffabris

General question: are the anims playing better with the stand-alone version as compared to SLAL?

Seems so yeah. But frankly, that's a tad hard to judge well.

Currently, I'm running SL with only the M2M mods and a few trio SL anims. I've not had any issues running your mods. But I've not used the SLAL version to compare. I think they are working fine as they are and they work in tandem with the SL animations for the group sex scenes. :)

Seems so yeah. But frankly, that's a tad hard to judge well.

Currently, I'm running SL with only the M2M mods and a few trio SL anims. I've not had any issues running your mods. But I've not used the SLAL version to compare. I think they are working fine as they are and they work in tandem with the SL animations for the group sex scenes. :)

When I was building and testing the SLAL version, when I would play the animation in game, all scenes would loop.  Like what you pointed out, Fab, the problem with the Solo MB where your character kept looping on the first scene.  I had to add a command to FNIS to get that to play right, which works.  However, for the Duo animations, when I would use the FNIS commands, SL would skip some scenes so that the characters would be out of sync and I would have to reset the scene.  I would have to do that 2 or 3 times going though an animation.  I've had to reset the other animations as well; but since they are made to be looping animations, it wasn't nearly as often or obvious.  Plus, if I didn't have the timers in SL set long enough (in the timer menu of the SL MCM), it cut some scenes off. 

With the stand-alone version I have every scene timed, and that timing should override SL's default timers, so that each animation will play beginning to end.  There isn't any other mod that is using the timers (that I know of, anyway), so I wanted to make sure that the timers are working and not causing any problems.

If ya'll are happy with the results, then I will get the tags updated and change the download page. Then I can get working on the next animation.  ;)

Oh, BTW, I'm home..... yaaaa.  :)

Ahhh... ok, I understand - well mostly. ;) I'd update, it works.

Thanks, Fab.  Then that is what I shall do.

:)

And yay home! :D

You have no idea..........   :lol:

An unplanned move from a trailer into a storage unit.  I'm exhausted.  :sleepy:

Hi Guys,

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition is in......

And it isn't good; well, that isn't exactly true.  Just need to rant a bit to release some........ tension.

Through a series of fortuitous events, I have become the proud owner of a couple of.... um..... more appropriate tools for making animations. :D  And, it is actually legal (I'm not one to use cracked software, although I was going to do it).  A copy of 3ds Max has been transferred to me (at least, I think transfers are legal.  I haven't checked Autodesk's policy; don't think I want to know.  :P )  It's registered and running, so that's good enough for me. ;)

AND.....Back when I was first starting Modding (a year and a half ago), I was downloading everything I could get my hands on.   As I was going through my downloads folder looking for the 3ds rig and addons, I came across a copy of Havok Tools that I had inadvertently downloaded before the hobbyist program was shut down.  It works with the Max copy that I have (2010); at least it is registered and available, I haven't tried using it yet..... *crosses fingers*.

So, now I can still respect myself in the morning; I'm staying true to my convictions. :cool:

It is, on one hand, a very good thing; since it opens up a host of possibilities that were not available using Blender. 

But then, on the other hand, I have to learn how to use them, as well as build a new work flow.  Just feeling a bit overwhelmed atm, and needed a break from tutorials.  :( 

My next animation is probably going to be a Solo.  That way I can get used to Max and Havok with just one character.  It's how I started with Blender, and it worked out quite well.  Sort of baby steps..... ;)  

I hope i'm not disappointing anyone by doing another Solo.  I just want to make something as I'm learning.  I have some ideas that should make it more......um........interesting.  :D

Chances are, I will be back here from time to time, ranting about problems with Max and Havok.  Although, everyone here at LL that are making animations are using Max, so I have some brains to pick that I didn't have with Blender.  :dodgy:

Plus, this whole change in direction was instigated by a member here on LL, so there is definitely the support.

Wish me luck.... :)

Ahhhhhhh..... I feel much better; thanks for reading.

Now, back to work....... *exit, stage left*   :lol:

Archived