Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

See any mob films? I sound like a hood. :)

"Yo... Dragonborn... look at that mary-sue over 'dare flying around in circles"  

or if you are carrying Meridia's Beacon - "Dat shiny stone in your pocket.. worth anything boss"?

or if you are carrying Meridia's Beacon - "Dat shiny stone in your pocket.. worth anything boss"?

ROFL...... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!1111

You now have my official vote of:  Hell Yes!

Yeah, do it.

"My Akksent. Um I'm from El-swear.

"Do you find my voice amusing?  Do I amuse you?"

Btw Tweens, have you tried your new sexy Giants with existing Giant anims? *Drooling for vid*  :lol:

Which animations?  The ones in SexLab, or are there others?

Any animations for the original giant skeleton should play; the difference, though, is in the shoulders.  I had to spread the shoulders out to fit the mesh; so any existing animations will have the giant's shoulders shorted. 

I had to remake all the giant idles to fit the shoulders and add eye blinks.

Tweens, Was thinking (surpising I know) There are the giants near the player homes that may be usable for potential encounters. Not sure if the are all aggressive or not. Maybe they're just looking for a FB.

"Looking for a FB"........ :lol:

If they have a camp, then chances are they are aggressive.  Even though I have them all set as non-aggressive, the one's in camps still attack.  I'm trying to find out why.

As far as encounters... yes.  I am working on aggressive animations for the giants and 2 npcs.  I figure as strong as giants are, it would take 2 humans to subdue a giant.... but then they both could be overpowered.  ;)

Once I have a few animations done, and the first release pushed,  I'm going to try and set up some rules for Scent of Sex for the encounters. 

Btw Tweens, have you tried your new sexy Giants with existing Giant anims? *Drooling for vid*  :lol:

Which animations?  The ones in SexLab, or are there others?

Any animations for the original giant skeleton should play; the difference, though, is in the shoulders.  I had to spread the shoulders out to fit the mesh; so any existing animations will have the giant's shoulders shorted. 

I had to remake all the giant idles to fit the shoulders and add eye blinks.

Oh there are a lot in the SLAL packs by Leito86, AnubisS and Billyy

Oh there are a lot in the SLAL packs by Leito86, AnubisS and Billyy

Ahhh.... I haven't used any of those; so I didn't realize there were other animations.

Bring in the shoulders about 1/2 way and that is how the giants will look with those animations.

I had originally tried to make a universal offset; but, as best as I can tell, it would require an entry in FNIS that probably isn't possible.  SOS uses an offset; but it is added to one of the main .hkx files. so that it is applied.  Might be one of the reasons that FNIS doesn't include SOS.

I don't think it will be a prob, we just need to disengage giants in Creature Framework :)

I am glad that you know about all the creature stuff.  I never bothered with creatures before I started working on the giants; so I know nothing about the different creature mods.  I guess I will eventually have to install them and see how they work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the Opening Post to better reflect the title of this thread.  Since it was regarding my initial venture into sex animating, I felt that it was outdated.  I am now using it as a listing of my available mods as well as WIPs.

Also, I have posted Gay Daddy Giants there as a beta test.  There is so much to this mod that I want to be aware of any problems or bugs before I release it. 

Big hugs to anyone willing to assist. :heart:

Any chance of removing the SOS requirement so this would work with SAM too (SAM's penis is SOS)

I could, yes.  Unfortunately, it requires altering SAM in order to add the genital functions.  The only other option would be to remove the genital functions from the giants all together.

Running SAM and SOS, dunno how much it affects the giants. Tried some of the other anims for Giants, and there is a lot of clipping, mostly due to the original giants having a smaller D and being a lot skinnier, anyway, got some ok screens with repositioning...

Btw, the 3way anims, are they supposed to be for 3 giants, 2giants 1 human, or 2humans 1 giant? The latter crashes my Skyrim :o

post-163758-0-89731300-1498484090_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-22460100-1498484093_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-27758300-1498484096_thumb.jpg

post-163758-0-62207100-1498484097_thumb.jpg

Running SAM and SOS, dunno how much it affects the giants. Tried some of the other anims for Giants, and there is a lot of clipping, mostly due to the original giants having a smaller D and being a lot skinnier, anyway, got some ok screens with repositioning...

Btw, the 3way anims, are they supposed to be for 3 giants, 2giants 1 human, or 2humans 1 giant? The latter crashes my Skyrim :o

Thank you, Ixum.  :)

Nice screens.  Didn't look as bad as I was expecting.  ;)

By the look of the scrotum, it isn't reading the giant SoS.  Are the genitals flaccid outside of sex? or does it just stick straight out.

The 3 ways are 1 giant, 2 human.  Chances are it is a conflict with SoS, since SoS and SAM are both trying to do the same thing.

Dicks seems overly thick due to SAM, I tried FloppySoS on the giant all others except balls made the dick go inside (body) and flicker. I'll test it more asap.

Hang on.  I am making a non-sos version, along the lines of sos-light.  I have the meshes done, setting up the exp now.  Hopefully it will work better with SAM. 

Give this a try.  I can't test it atm because I am having to adjust some mods to start a new game; and that will take me at least the rest of today.

If the genitals still won't react correctly, then it may require removing the extra data in the nifs and render the genitals completely rigid. 

The giants always switch back to the original model when playing animation and their legs become glitchy :| idk why

Something is conflicting and forcing them back to the original model.

Try moving this mod below any other mods in your load order that alter creatures. 

Will this replace default giants? If so will it still be compatible with other animations for them like Leito's?

Yes, it replaces all giants. 

The animations will play, but there will be clipping due to the larger genitals and the shoulder alignment. 

Ixum posted a few screenshots in a previous post.  That will give you examples of how the existing animations look.

What about quests that involve giants? Such as the various radiant quests to kill them , or the iNPC quests which involved giants (not all of them are killed)? There are also quests with "named" giants in the vanilla game and other mods.

I mean, is this mod intended for someone not playing the game? By that I mean, for players not really running the quests?

Archived