Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I finally got around to making an update post. 

I have been splitting my time between 3ds and Blender.  There is a huge learning curve to 3ds, so I have been watching videos and just playing around with it.  I also want to continue making animations, so I have been working on some in Blender when my mind goes to mush trying to understand 3ds. 

I was reading over the information regarding the ready-made rig that is available (that most of the other animators use), and I have decided that I am going to start from scratch.  While it is an incredibly well made rig, it just doesn't suit my style of animating; nor does it have the constraints that I am accustomed to using.  There was also a bit of information there that stated that if one is only using the vanilla bones, to then use the vanilla skeleton because it will key the special bones and can cause problems with HDT.  The ready-made rig uses the XP32 skeleton so that may be the problem that people are having with HDT.  Since I am only using the vanilla bones, then I need to use the vanilla skeleton; which means starting from scratch.  Also, using the vanilla skeleton, I will be able to import existing animations and make changes to them.  I suppose the more knowledge the better.... ;)

Blender has decided to be temperamental recently.  I am having constraints corrupt mid animation, and they are very difficult, if not impossible, to correct.  The one that I just finished has that problem.  Being a bit of a fatalist, I presume that life is trying to get me to focus more on 3ds than Blender.  Either that or Blender is jealous that I am using another 3d program..... :lol:

I do want to continue animating, and I detest rigging (as I have said numerous times before.  :P  But that is, once again, where I find myself.  I have another animation in the works in Blender, so I will continue with it; but try to focus more on 3ds.

Awesome 3way animation! Your animations are so perfect from the start to the end! 

P.S. About that HDT/XP32 skeleton thing. If I use SAM HDT body with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (v3.77) do I need to worry that something will not work as it should?

Again great new stuff!!  :D

Awesome 3way animation! Your animations are so perfect from the start to the end! 

P.S. About that HDT/XP32 skeleton thing. If I use SAM HDT body with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (v3.77) do I need to worry that something will not work as it should?

Again great new stuff!!  :D

Thanks Luke. :)

No, not at all.  What I was referencing was from an animator's perspective.  I use this thread to write my thoughts, It helps me to work though things; so I babble about technical stuff that most people wouldn't understand.  What you have is fine, I just need to be sure that what I make will be compatible with XP and HDT.  ;)

• 5 months later...

What happened to the posts after 07 March?  o,O

Has there been any activity here since the 7th?   I honestly don't remember.

There, apparently, was a post this morning; I just presumed that the person deleted it. 

What happened to the posts after 07 March?  o,O

Has there been any activity here since the 7th?   I honestly don't remember.

There, apparently, was a post this morning; I just presumed that the person deleted it. 

That was me. I asked a question only to find the answer seconds after clicking "post".

I gotta say, this is fantastic work. I have like, over 3k hours in Skyrim (that includes my own modding) and I just now found out about this site. And Sexlab and M2M. Man. Just.. messed up - I'm kicking myself. 

I've been using a heavily modified (by me) version of Animated Prostitution for all these years which can not compared to what you've and the author of Sexlab has done.  Thank you.

I hope you continue to add animations. I got a wish list going now. :)

That was me. I asked a question only to find the answer seconds after clicking "post".

I gotta say, this is fantastic work. I have like, over 3k hours in Skyrim (that includes my own modding) and I just now found out about this site. And Sexlab and M2M. Man. Just.. messed up - I'm kicking myself. 

I've been using a heavily modified (by me) version of Animated Prostitution for all these years which can not compared to what you've and the author of Sexlab has done.  Thank you.

I hope you continue to add animations. I got a wish list going now. :)

Thank you for the compliment.  :D  And for my part, you are welcome.   :cool: 

More animations are in the works.  It takes me, on average, 3 weeks to make one animation; so it is a slow process.  

Usually I wait until I have at least three completed before I release an update.

I have 5 more currently planned.  If you have something that you would like to see, then post it.  I don't take requests, per se: but I do consider them if they fit into what I am planning or working on.   A few of the guys here have given me ideas that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise.  :)  

Welcome to the site, and enjoy! :)

Ditto.  ;)

What really gets me about M2M isn't the action - that I had with AP. It's the emotion - the kissing before and after;  the nipple play (that was hot, by the way); the subtle movements of the men. Even in the 3 way. The 4 way was bit out of control. but they usually are in RL too. :)

It's like to see another foreplay scene. That's for sure. The current one is hot.. very hot. But another would be nice. I love the Standing BJ scene. But like I said, it wasn't the up-n-down of the head that hit it. it was the hands sliding up his chest to rub his nipplies, the grabbing of the head - that is what makes these scenes hot. For me at least.

So what do I want?  Well everything, god damn it! But I'll settle for anything you got brewing. I'm sure it will twist my cookies. 

PS: One thing I might look into - is to figure out how to automatically close the damn door (if there is one). I got a hot nord in my room at the inn , and in the middle of it - half the inn waltzes by. I'm like, "Guys, yawl mind? We'll busy here!"

Gotta be some way that when the animation is launched inside a room, doors can close. I wonder if I can even detect an open door? I know the dungeons doors you can. But an inn?

:lol: 

PS: One thing I might look into - is to figure out how to automatically close the damn door (if there is one). I got a hot nord in my room at the inn , and in the middle of it - half the inn waltzes by. I'm like, "Guys, yawl mind? We'll busy here!"

:lol: Here! Here! Unfortunately, those NPCs will ignore closed doors and bust in anyway. ;) They do when I close the doors manually before-hand.

So what do I want?  Well everything, god damn it! But I'll settle for anything you got brewing. I'm sure it will twist my cookies.

Me, too! But I'll wait patiently for Tweens' artfully rendered animations. Really! I am being patient. Really! :wub:

Archived