Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

It's like to see another foreplay scene. That's for sure. The current one is hot.. very hot. But another would be nice.

I have one more planned.  That will be a "kiss the whole body" foreplay.  I have also been considering a second kissing foreplay; but with an urgency vibe.  The "I'm gonna rip off your clothes and fuck you right here" sort of feel. 

I'm sure it will twist my cookies.

That made me ROFL..... :lol:

Guest ffabris

Me, too! But I'll wait patiently for Tweens' artfully rendered animations. Really! I am being patient. Really! :wub:

You don't have much of a choice.  :P;)  

All your sex is belonging to me........Muhahahahahahahah!  :D

[pokes Tweens with with a large cabbage....]

Me, too! But I'll wait patiently for Tweens' artfully rendered animations. Really! I am being patient. Really! :wub:

Yep! The only animations that I currently use are yours! ;) So all my sex is yours! :wub:

Yep! The only animations that I currently use are yours! ;) So all my sex is yours! :wub:

The thousands of straight animations - I've tried a few with men. But while the motions might be right they lack a certain flavor - call it manliness. 

These look good ari777!  You're definitely off to a good start. Unfortunately, I have no skills to get these meshes and skins rigged. Sorry.

What I dream about seeing happen here is a new body slide for males that merges the best features of both SOS and SAM (which don't include any VP drama). I imagine a body slide that includes the racemenu sliders like in SAM as well as the variety of schlongs, and control thereof, from SOS. Is it even possible to put both these types of features into one new body slide? That's what I wonder about and hope to see sometime. I do realize that such a body slide would need new meshes and skins though and have completely new rigging.

Any thoughts? Anybody?

attachicon.gif^D792C3B66CBC8B19A08A5850F88865F43F860A69473F99A552^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgattachicon.gifdemon body.pngattachicon.gifhuman.png

Hey guys are yall interested in a new sos body mesh "admittedly i need help getting it rigged" However the body mesh has been revamped with hands/feet that have nails "clawed/regular" handpainted skins and more lifelike genitals

Humm... and hairy version? 

The testicles look much more lifelike too. I wish I knew how to add meshes to SOS. I'm a user. :)

attachicon.gif^D792C3B66CBC8B19A08A5850F88865F43F860A69473F99A552^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgattachicon.gifdemon body.pngattachicon.gifhuman.png

Hey guys are yall interested in a new sos body mesh "admittedly i need help getting it rigged" However the body mesh has been revamped with hands/feet that have nails "clawed/regular" handpainted skins and more lifelike genitals

Although my personal preferences are more in line with softer muscle definition, these are amazingly detailed and lifelike! I look forward to testing them once you put them out there!

Very well done. Looking forward to your body mesh so I can make some cool textures for it.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't chimed in here.  I've been finishing up and filming a new animation.  Also, I will possibly be mia for the next day or so.  Check out Tampa, Fla weather.  I live just north west of downtown Tampa about 2 miles from the coast.  We are about to be nailed by a tropical cyclone.  I've been preparing for the winds; since I live in a mobile home, it is necessary.  They are calling for 40-60 mph (64-96 km/h) relatively sustained winds, with gusts up to 75 mph (120 km/h)   We occasionally get storm surge this far inland; so extreme flooding is probable.  Fortunately I'm not in a flood prone area, and with my home being off the ground, it allows for high water that would flood a standard house.  I've been through a few severe hurricanes (110 mph (161 km/h)+ sustained winds), so this isn't going to be too bad, hopefully. (I really don't want to tempt fate ;) )  We will probably lose electricity, so I'm giving a head's up.   Wish me luck.  :exclamation:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't chimed in here.  I've been finishing up and filming a new animation.  Also, I will possibly be mia for the next day or so.  Check out Tampa, Fla weather.  I live just north west of downtown Tampa about 2 miles from the coast.  We are about to be nailed by a tropical cyclone.  I've been preparing for the winds; since I live in a mobile home, it is necessary.  They are calling for 40-60 mph (64-96 km/h) relatively sustained winds, with gusts up to 75 mph (120 km/h)   We occasionally get storm surge this far inland; so extreme flooding is probable.  Fortunately I'm not in a flood prone area, and with my home being off the ground, it allows for high water that would flood a standard house.  I've been through a few severe hurricanes (110 mph (161 km/h)+ sustained winds), so this isn't going to be too bad, hopefully. (I really don't want to tempt fate ;) )  We will probably lose electricity, so I'm giving a head's up.   Wish me luck.  :exclamation:

Good Luck! :heart:

May you bear through the storm with the beauty and grace that you display in your animations. ;)

Hi Guys!

My apologies for the long absence; and my deepest thank you for the well wishes.  Yes, we weathered the storm with minimal damage; and that has since been fixed.  I had some internet problems not associated with the storm; which took a while to correct.  Also, there are some personal situations that are now coming to a head (thank goodness!); so my time and energy has to be directed elsewhere for the time being.

<HUGS> to each and every one of you. :heart:

I am planned on releasing V5 in the next week or so; which will contain two new animations:  Laying BJ and Muscle Worship.  As well as some adjustments to the Aggressive Facedown.  I usually wait to have three new animations; but, it may be a while before I can really focus on animating again. 

I also want to make a formal apology and a redaction.  On another thread I said that I would make an aggressive BJ animation.  I have been thinking about it this entire time, trying to find the focus and excitement to make it; but I just cannot.  I am not of an aggressive bent, and it isn't something that I can "get into"  ;)  The aggressive facedown allowed me to vent and process some anger and frustration that I was experiencing at the time.  That now has passed.  I would prefer to return to my normal (or not so normal) expression of my sexuality.  I despise letting anyone down; and that is what I feel like I am doing.    :(   I hope you all understand and will forgive me. :shy: 

Glad you ok. 

Hey man, you wanna do gay (xrated) Hello Kitty animations I'd be happy about that. You do what inspires you. It's better that way. 

Ooooh! If you are going to make Hello Kitty anims, could you please (pretty please) also make some My Little Pony anims? Or better yet... the Care Bears!!!! *rawr*

Seriously though, you are the animator, so you decide what you want to make. Alternatively, I am sure we can all band together and piss you off big time, so you might get inspired for more aggressive animations ;)

I am glad you made it through Hermine's Wrath safely.

Archived