Gay Stuff (WIP)(Discussion)

Tweens

Glad you ok. 

Hey man, you wanna do gay (xrated) Hello Kitty animations I'd be happy about that. You do what inspires you. It's better that way. 

Thanks Grag.  :)   Hello Kitty!?!  Oh, the visual....... :lol:

Glad you ok. 

Hey man, you wanna do gay (xrated) Hello Kitty animations I'd be happy about that. You do what inspires you. It's better that way. 

Ooooh! If you are going to make Hello Kitty anims, could you please (pretty please) also make some My Little Pony anims? Or better yet... the Care Bears!!!! *rawr*

Seriously though, you are the animator, so you decide what you want to make. Alternatively, I am sure we can all band together and piss you off big time, so you might get inspired for more aggressive animations ;)

I am glad you made it through Hermine's Wrath safely.

Vachnic.... all I can say is, I love you and your sense of humor.  (Not gay, bro......wait..... yes it is.)  :D

Psst, the secret is pointy vegetables. But I am not saying what kind of veggies. :D

Oh sure, give away all our intimate secrets. :P;)

In other words:  Give me a right poke, with the right thing, in the right way; and I become putty in your hands.....

That's all I'm gonna say about that.  :P

Glad to know you are doing fine and weathered the storm. Animate what inspires you when you can. I know I'll appreciate what you when you do it. ;):wub:

Thanks Mylor.  You're always around to help lift my spirits.  :heart::wub:

attachicon.gif^D792C3B66CBC8B19A08A5850F88865F43F860A69473F99A552^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgattachicon.gifdemon body.pngattachicon.gifhuman.png

Hey guys are yall interested in a new sos body mesh "admittedly i need help getting it rigged" However the body mesh has been revamped with hands/feet that have nails "clawed/regular" handpainted skins and more lifelike genitals

I am interested in body meshes and I may be able to help. I am a bit dissatisfied with the SOS weighting, poly count, and proportions.

Hi Guys!

My apologies for the long absence; and my deepest thank you for the well wishes.  Yes, we weathered the storm with minimal damage; and that has since been fixed.  I had some internet problems not associated with the storm; which took a while to correct.  Also, there are some personal situations that are now coming to a head (thank goodness!); so my time and energy has to be directed elsewhere for the time being.

<HUGS> to each and every one of you. :heart:

I am planned on releasing V5 in the next week or so; which will contain two new animations:  Laying BJ and Muscle Worship.  As well as some adjustments to the Aggressive Facedown.  I usually wait to have three new animations; but, it may be a while before I can really focus on animating again. 

I also want to make a formal apology and a redaction.  On another thread I said that I would make an aggressive BJ animation.  I have been thinking about it this entire time, trying to find the focus and excitement to make it; but I just cannot.  I am not of an aggressive bent, and it isn't something that I can "get into"  ;)  The aggressive facedown allowed me to vent and process some anger and frustration that I was experiencing at the time.  That now has passed.  I would prefer to return to my normal (or not so normal) expression of my sexuality.  I despise letting anyone down; and that is what I feel like I am doing.    :(   I hope you all understand and will forgive me. :shy:

I'll be honest: I stopped reading and drifted off into fantasyland when you said 'Muscle Worship.'  Do whatever you like.  <3 <3 <3  *floats away to rest on a pile of muscular Companions*

Guest ffabris

I'll be honest: I stopped reading and drifted off into fantasyland when you said 'Muscle Worship.'  Do whatever you like.  <3 <3 <3  *floats away to rest on a pile of muscular Companions*

:D

Tweens, see? See? Told ya... :D

:D

Tweens, see? See? Told ya... :D

:P

just

:P

;)

Ok. The new laying down bj is HOT.

Thank you, Crag.  :D   Enjoy.  :cool:

The pose-down one was a surprise. The one posing ends up being the bottom. Which I suppose, makes sense. :)

Onh and by the way, the laying down bj - the leg up over the shoulder was a fucking nice touch. Well done. And thank you.

The pose-down one was a surprise. The one posing ends up being the bottom. Which I suppose, makes sense. :)

The idea was "Dom gets Subbed".  A turning of the tables.  I can't take complete credit for that idea, however.  It was a collaborative effort between ffabris and myself.  :)   He has that twisted sense of humour that I lack......... :D  :angel:

Onh and by the way, the laying down bj - the leg up over the shoulder was a fucking nice touch. Well done. And thank you.

I am so glad you said that.  I almost removed it because it was causing some technical problems that were difficult to correct.  Something that looks so simple when playing the animation can be a nightmare behind the scenes.  This was one such case.  I felt that it added to the animation; so I took the time to make it work.  You mentioning it lets me know that is was worth the effort.  :)

Ok. The new laying down bj is HOT.

I whole-heartedly agree. Nicely done!

Thank you, Cubrethil.  ;)

The idea was "Dom gets Subbed".  A turning of the tables.  I can't take complete credit for that idea, however.  It was a collaborative effort between ffabris and myself.  :)   He has that twisted sense of humour that I lack......... :D  :angel:

:D And you haven't yet played "Being a Guard", huh? ;)

:D And you haven't yet played "Being a Guard", huh? ;)

I could.  But it would probably be the end of any new animations.  :P 

I have it (and all your mods) downloaded and ready to be installed.  I am looking VERY forward to experiencing them in my full gay epic adventure.  :D

Yeah I got it. Ugg... must I start over AGAIN? Nooooooo!

But this quest sounds hot so what the hell.

No need to start a new game to play that mod. Just make sure you read the description. :)

I did. Best that I complete the MQ before installing. All the other prereqs I have in place already.

I'm also married to Erik the Slayer - who is the jealous type. :) Gotta tuck him away at the bathhouse for a while.

Also, ffabris, the Get Gang Banged mod is just.. remind me to turn off FF and iNeeds before using in the future.. My poor Dragonborn never felt so used, tired and happy. Lots of fun.

Archived