"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Hi all

New to these parts so I thought I'd use this thread to ask a question about animation mods. So far I've tried Zaz and the Sex lab animations but I'm wondering if there are any good mods with gay content or animations on the Lab? As of yet I haven't found anything toward that regard so hopefully you folks might know a decent mod.

Thanks

Hi all

New to these parts so I thought I'd use this thread to ask a question about animation mods. So far I've tried Zaz and the Sex lab animations but I'm wondering if there are any good mods with gay content or animations on the Lab? As of yet I haven't found anything toward that regard so hopefully you folks might know a decent mod.

Thanks

well this thread might have somethings for you http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/ (its just a list of mods for sexlab)

but there arnt any straight gay mods from my knowledge because most of the sexlab mods do support it (dont think estrus supports males) but really just depends what you are looking for.

Hi all

Thanks

Yes indeed there are. You can find a lot of them in the Male Content Call-out Thread.  

While I'm at it, I'll link to a few independently of that thread just in case they were missed: M2M Animations, Cum Alchemy RebornCocksmen Village, House of Men and Solitude Men's Club.

Hi all

Thanks

Yes indeed there are. You can find a lot of them in the Male Content Call-out Thread.  

While I'm at it, I'll link to a few independently of that thread just in case they were missed: M2M Animations, Cum Alchemy RebornCocksmen Village, House of Men and Solitude Men's Club.

hmm never knew that thread existed.

hi guys

A while back I had this mod that let me create scenes with creatures.

As I recall it the scenes were not animated, but only idles.

Does anybody remember what mod this is, and where to get it?

Some sample screenshots:

Its from oden or brainsperm pose pack, you can find reups here

->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but sadly brainsperm got his blog locked down, too bad

hi guys

Some sample screenshots:

name of the armor mod in those screenshot?

hi guys

Some sample screenshots:

name of the armor mod in those screenshot?

That's an early version of my own "Vayan Armor".

The final version is on the nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61616/