View File

What is it?

This mod is a simple Alchemy mod Derrived from the wonderful work of ffabris. It adds various ingredients to Animals and Creatures. What kind of Ingredients? The best kind, cum. What else does it do? It has various Potions, poisons and Food Items of a sexual nature. The ingredients are used like normal ingredients, they have various effects and the effects are based on the type of animal/creature you recieve it from. Like a fox, they are sneaky right? So Of course you make a potion with its essence it will give you boosts to be a cheeky little bugger. Of course the normal rules of alchemy apply, You combine the ingredients and you get a potion based on the effects of the ingredients and Level. Each ingredient also has one bad effect that is Extremely Detrimental and a little over powered if you can craft it into a poison.

What it isn't

This mod Does not add New effects, Is not a replacement for Alcemy, Just an addition.

!!!!!UPDATING!!!!!

When upgrading to the newest version, uninstall the old file and just install the new one. If you have Wrye bash, Rebuild your patch. Otherwise this mod should not need anything special done. Just copy and replace or uninstall reinstall Cum Alchemy.Esp. When scripts get added that is when there might be special install instructions.

REQUIREMENTS

• Dawnguard
  • Dragonborn.

Ingredients Bold= Uncommon Underlined=rare

• Bear
  • Chicken
  • Cow
  • Death Hound
  • Dog
  • Dragon
  • Draugr
  • Dremora
  • Elk
  • Falmer
  • Fox
  • Gargoyle
  • Giant
  • Goat
  • Horker
  • Horse
  • Human
  • Lurker
  • Mammoth
  • Riekling
  • Sabrecat
  • Seeker
  • Skeleton
  • Slaughterfish
  • Spider
  • Spriggan
  • Troll
  • Werewolf
  • Wolf

Potions/Poisons/Beverages Bold= recipe exists at the cook pot

• Cum of the arch mage
  • Seminal Power
  • Sperm of Healing
  • Dremora's offering
  • Lurker Spunk
  • Seeker's Testicular Revenge
  • Miraak's Precum
  • Creme Delight
  • Dragon spunk
  • Stallion's mead
  • Spiced Spunk
  • Wolf's Bane Mead
  • Essence of the Wild

Merchants:

• Dawnstar - Mortar and Pestle
  • Falkreath- Grey Pine Goods
  • Markarth- Hag's Cure
  • Riften- Elgrim's Elixirs
  • Riverwood- Riverwood trader
  • Windhelm- The White Phial
  • Whiterun- Belethor's Shop and Arcadia's Cauldron
  • Khajiit Caravans- Each one has one ingredient and a potion to help me differentiate between them. In the CK it just lists them as A,B,C.

Known Bugs:

• none :3

Planned Features

• More variety and Racial Support for various Races of man mer and beast races.
  • Merchants- More than just 3 merchants Selling the stuff.
  • Custom Shop- A Specific place to buy, and possibly Farm the good stuff?
  • Crafting recipes for all the food.
  • More Unique food/potions/poisons.
  • The ability to "Milk" tame domesticated animals.
  • Spell that calms and buff's any beast in the wild to allow for Collection.
  • More to come as I think of them.

Questions Comments or Suggestions?

Please Feel free to Leave a comment or drop me a personal message. I do not bite, unless you like that in which case I will bite you so hard even gengar would be like DAMN SON.

A Very Special Thanks To:

• ffabris- not only for allowing me to edit his mod, but for putting up with my inscessant nagging about issues that kept popping up while I worked on it. If you like this mod not only rate, Comment and follow This mod, Go here and Rate and Support him as Well. He is bloody brilliant.
  • Ashal- For starting this Wonderful site Because lord knows I hate going to the nexus for things.
  • Drekan- For a few ideas and Just being a good sport.
  • Satanic Husky- For being my guinea pig and listening to me bitch about the process.

Yay! Conga-rats on the release!  (And thanks for the kudos, appreciated!) :)

No problem. You are one of the few mod authors that Cater specifically to gay men. Not to mention Everything that I've fiddled around with that you've made has been top notch. So I have no reason to not give credit where credit is due. Not to mention the help you gave.

My God.  It's virtually point for point the idea I outlined a few years ago.  It's... it's beautiful.

I would only ask that, in the event a unique location with NPCs be added for a shop/farm, that dialog be kept as neutral as possible.  This is a concept that can cater to practically any sexual orientation involving cum, I'd hate to see it pigeon-holed by dialog into any one niche.

Script-free may be an unattainable goal, though, depending on just what you intend to implement, especially if you intent to support the ability to "farm".  That could, to the best of my knowledge, only be possible by checking the race of the party banging the player and adding the relevant cum to the player's inventory.

My God.  It's virtually point for point the idea I outlined a few years ago.  It's... it's beautiful.

I would only ask that, in the event a unique location with NPCs be added for a shop/farm, that dialog be kept as neutral as possible.  This is a concept that can cater to practically any sexual orientation involving cum, I'd hate to see it pigeon-holed by dialog into any one niche.

Script-free may be an unattainable goal, though, depending on just what you intend to implement, especially if you intent to support the ability to "farm".  That could, to the best of my knowledge, only be possible by checking the race of the party banging the player and adding the relevant cum to the player's inventory.

For the merchant, I'd be doing Strictly Vanilla diologue, you know "Some may call this junk... Shpeal" For the simple fact that I don't want to Use Scripts and that would be the easiest way.. and for the collection it would be a simple "Milk Press "A" type deal and things that already have an interaction, there'd be a choice between doing the default or "Milking" I know how bad scripts CAN be In my game I have over 150 mods 120 of them have SKSE as a hard requirement and developing this taught me that even Wrye Bash can Fuck up a non scripted mod. I Started over like 4 times until I figured out what I did wrong.

One thing that's missing description-wise is... How does it work? XD I mean, how does one get the cum? does a "normal" sex-scene (for example, one triggered by SL Defeat) work?

Oh, I'll Add it in, but it is quite simple really, Kill one of those creatures, Get the creamy goodness.

Interesting mod, i'll keep a eye on it and use it for a future playthrough :)

Also, I have a idea, what about when a character drinks a potion, it applies some sort of cum dripping texture on the face?

Not sure how to do that and if it would require scripting. If it would require scripting.... I'm sorry but I can't do that Dave.

Alchemy potions made with cum as ingredients are not just overpowered, they are insane, that's intended or what?

I'm still learning how the values work. The original mod made them Extremely over powered. I'm going to be re balancing them In a future update though.

This mod and its predecessor is something I've been interested in, but the main thing that didn't sell me over completely is that you couldn't collect it by sexing the targets, and instead had to kill them. Collecting from a dead body always seemed a bit morbid to me (Though I don't judge), but I also understand that it's the simplest solution in keeping the mod lighter as it's easier to add the item to the loot lists rather than adding it by scripts. 

Curious to see how you will bring the mod forward though and will keep an eye out.

This mod and its predecessor is something I've been interested in, but the main thing that didn't sell me over completely is that you couldn't collect it by sexing the targets, and instead had to kill them. Collecting from a dead body always seemed a bit morbid to me (Though I don't judge), but I also understand that it's the simplest solution in keeping the mod lighter as it's easier to add the item to the loot lists rather than adding it by scripts. 

Curious to see how you will bring the mod forward though and will keep an eye out.

you can use sexlab util1 to get cum after sex. thats what i did for humans on the old mod. I am not too sure on how to get it to work with different animals

Guest ffabris

you can use sexlab util1 to get cum after sex. thats what i did for humans on the old mod. I am not too sure on how to get it to work with different animals

You can't with SLUtils. Additional code would be needed to hook into the SL orgasm event and then test participants in the sex act against a long list of animal races to see which, if any, were involved.

You can't with SLUtils. Additional code would be needed to hook into the SL orgasm event and then test participants in the sex act against a long list of animal races to see which, if any, were involved.

That is actually How I did Human cum before. Now I'm working Getting it to appear On bandits. (I use masculinized Leveled list So all of mine are male except for scripted bandits like in bleak falls or Hadjvar the Ironhands cave.) One day I'll try my hand at coding and try to make a plug in so it is added. The option for Milking will be a thing, but it won't be A scene, it will be like collecting normal ingredients.  and not to be snark but When they said it seems morbid I chuckled because it made me think of the shampoo I use which has animal placenta in it XD

I'm really looking forward to using this mod and seeing how it develops. I'm also interested in what some of the others have said about the idea of collecting the cum after a sex event (defeat, consensual, ect...). Sadly I know nothing about this stuff, so I can't even offer a helpful insight into how it might be done, let alone keep the mod lightweight.

I also appreciate that this mod is gender neutral. So much is female-char oriented.

I'm really looking forward to using this mod and seeing how it develops. I'm also interested in what some of the others have said about the idea of collecting the cum after a sex event (defeat, consensual, ect...). Sadly I know nothing about this stuff, so I can't even offer a helpful insight into how it might be done, let alone keep the mod lightweight.

I also appreciate that this mod is gender neutral. So much is female-char oriented.

Being gay that is really hard to maintain. BUT You could claim that women do "Cum." Though I know the chemical make up is completely different. BUT its not that big of a stretch. Which is why I'm not going to make Masculinized leveled list (makes all NPC encounters male. I don't even know why I have it because I'm like "Well fuck I just killed a sexy Nord bandit.") When I add the different racials it is only going to be collectible from the enemy factions such as forsworn, Bandits, Vampires Etc. Which with out that Masculinized Leveled list, There is no separation of male and female, Which is Kind of cool. But mods like those I will never say "USE THIS" I'll add a recommended Mod list once I get through with the next update. (Fingers crossed by the end of next week) If I Can Add this with out scripts and with out having Sexlab as a Hard requirement, I will gladly do everything everyone is asking.

Any chance to incorporate it with Apropos? Like when the char drinks something you get a message about a feeling of shame or something?

Don't know how difficult that would be  :s

Not sure how to do that with out making it a hard requirement. If I do anything with that, It will probably just be a patch on the side which i know BOO MORE THAN ONE ESP. But, then again making Multiple patches that have a multitude of responses like one for shame, the other for glee and the other just describing the drink and how it feels could be fun.

Guest ffabris

Yeah, no way of determining an an NPC's sex with levelled lists. Not without scripts, that is.

But scripting this might not make is "heavy" ... if you keep it minimal. :D

[looks angelic .... notices his halo has slipped down to his ass ... runs away....]

Yeah, no way of determining an an NPC's sex with levelled lists. Not without scripts, that is.

[looks angelic .... notices his halo has slipped down to his ass ... runs away....]

You be careful, because I might just kiss that halo. XD And Like I said I'm learning all of this modding stuff. If I can do it with out scripts, I will. If not, I will have to change my description of the mod is all.

I'm gay myself, so I'm personally not that interested female aspects. I was more interested in the idea of not necessarily having to kill to get cum. It's also great to hear you've plans to diversify into racial types and so on.

If there was a way to collect ingredients through sex, then you could also include friendly races.

Guest ffabris

You be careful, because I might just kiss that halo. XD And Like I said I'm learning all of this modding stuff. If I can do it with out scripts, I will. If not, I will have to change my description of the mod is all.

No one is born knowing how to mod Skyrim. Meaning, we all had to learn. I still am, for sure! :)

I'm gay myself, so I'm personally not that interested female aspects. I was more interested in the idea of not necessarily having to kill to get cum. It's also great to hear you've plans to diversify into racial types and so on.

If there was a way to collect ingredients through sex, then you could also include friendly races.

WELL you could use the Sexlab UTIL thingy and just set it as an On orgasm event BUT when I come out with the racial diversity patch You won't be able to differentiate with the UTIL. Which as far as I can tell, there are no racial checks in Sexlab other than Creature/Humanoid and Creature/creature checks before the animation actually starts. Which would mean I would have to go with another mod as well as Sexlab to have as a master Like Sexlab Romance or something like that. Which wouldn't be hard its just its still a little beyond my years.

This mod is kinda broken... Makes making potions out of anything but cum kinda pointless. The first potion I crafted leveled my alchemy up 10 times and was worth 13.000 gold. The effect was fortify light armour by about 900 points, granting near invulnerability. You might look into balancing it a bit in the future. The values entered into the magnitude field is not how powerful the potion is. The created potion is much stronger. Vanilla values are usually around 5-10. Some of yours are 100-200.