"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Can anyone tell me where or how to get the selene outfit without the upper cover ?

Use NifSkope to remove it.

Or edit the DDS texture file to make that part 100% transparent.

I'm not a modder, I don't know how to use it :(  ​

I like such advices also not, they are no means helpful!  :P 

had he said I make that for you, then it would be helpful.  ;)

Can anyone tell me where or how to get the selene outfit without the upper cover ?

You can't remove it in NifScope, uper body turn in invisibility. I try.

Just change the bsdismembertpart to 32body but anyways you would have to refit the corset to fit the bodymesh, because there will be a huge gap between the bodymesh and corset

http://www.xnxx.com/video10402462/skyrim what mod is that on the video? bot the girl and the rape

the rape is sexlab defeat from the looks of it but the girl would be best to recreate it

thanks..how i can recreate the girl? and adjust the anomation???

well the girl just ask around because if have no clue what mods are used to make her but the animations for defeat are adjusted through the sex lab menu (if im correct i stopped using sexlab a long time ago because i want to play a full play through) and its just trial and error from that point.

but i would be careful with defeat last time i used it it was still temperamental and bugged out alot

I tried to delete bodyslide2 first half, but the neck has a very obvious cracks, I do not know what the reason, but only trying to cover up the neck decoration

post-235569-0-55955000-1460327875_thumb.jpg

I tried to delete bodyslide2 first half, but the neck has a very obvious cracks, I do not know what the reason, but only trying to cover up the neck decoration

Could you share your nif, please? I am inexperienced when it comes to Bodyslide. And you did it for what it was. I will be grateful :angel:

Could you share your nif, please? I am inexperienced when it comes to Bodyslide. And you did it for what it was. I will be grateful :angel:

here

i user body is 7b-o

SUBody_1.nif

here

i user body is 7b-o

B I G   T H A N K S   :heart:  :D

@cyanogen111

90+% of Elwins stuff was never uploaded and if it was it was only to select few and I doubt many are on LL you would have a better chance of finding them in the daz/rendosity/runtime sites pr finding the files somewhere and making them yourself then you will at finding any of those except for that last one a modder by the name of romanticpoppy made a few versions of that in a few different body types after they had seen pictures of Elwins version. Believe it's called DFT something or other. I believe there are uploads of then in different spots in the what mod is it threads.

What? I'm not Elwins.

And that is SG textures.

here

i user body is 7b-o

Thank you so much Jjkiis , you're the best <3

@cyanogen111

90+% of Elwins stuff was never uploaded and if it was it was only to select few and I doubt many are on LL you would have a better chance of finding them in the daz/rendosity/runtime sites pr finding the files somewhere and making them yourself then you will at finding any of those except for that last one a modder by the name of romanticpoppy made a few versions of that in a few different body types after they had seen pictures of Elwins version. Believe it's called DFT something or other. I believe there are uploads of then in different spots in the what mod is it threads.

What? I'm not Elwins.

And that is SG textures.

@yui0820 you have depreciated, I mean the name *Elwins*? ;) 

both wrong, properly would be Elewin's.

just a fun.  :lol:  :lol:

@cyanogen111

What? I'm not Elwins.

And that is SG textures.

@yui0820 you have depreciated, I mean the name *Elwins*? ;) 

both wrong, properly would be Elewin's.

just a fun.  :lol:  :lol:

Well, I just wanna say that pictures is from mine. XD

Looking for this bikini....tumblr_nt654d8wMN1uu5qvao3_1280.png

>>>>>>>

What other conversions for this are there?

Hi. Hello everybody, I would like to ask whether there is this armor UUNP or unpb / 7b? thank!

entry_img_1237.jpg

Its called TERA Deathshell, , dunno if there is uunp. Google it maybe you will find it.

No its not a TERA armor. Its one of Yuih's mashups. I have also been looking for other conversions besides CHSBHC...

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1235.html

The one place I didn't look. Thanks!

Any idea to this armor ? Does anyone know this ?

Nael wears DEM Crimson Twilight Armor with an Al-Dahna Re-Tex 01

Crimson Twilight armor with AL-Dahna retexture.