"What mod is this?" pt. 7

just wondering if there is a bodyslide preset from this page.

[link]http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-1195.html[/link]

---snip---

i think its a CHSBHC body:D

nope the download link says clearly something else *CBBE Bodyslide* and believe me, I knew it, if it were CHSBHC.  ;)  :P 

and moreover, this presetting is Mita's personal, you should ask.

:o hahah i would bet about 70-80 weight chsbhc body ;) ,but i was wrong, if you say so :D

I've been wracking my brains trying to find meshes for the Shiny Rubber Catsuits.

I dunno if this is the right section but I'll ask here anyway.

I had perfectly sculpted meshes for the UNP body, but due to huge problems on my computer, I lost them when resetting to factory default.

I've tried using UUNP bodyslide to replicate it, but it doesn't work properly. With the perfect UNP meshes, I could use the DD items perfectly with the suit, but with the UUNP meshes, it severely clips everywhere, especially around the waist, where it causes the DD corset to not show up at all.

I've tried switching to UUNP (both body and DD)  to fix this, but the exact same thing happens no matter what I try.

Can anyone help direct me to the right meshes I need? Thank you.

I've been wracking my brains trying to find meshes for the Shiny Rubber Catsuits.

I dunno if this is the right section but I'll ask here anyway.

I had perfectly sculpted meshes for the UNP body, but due to huge problems on my computer, I lost them when resetting to factory default.

I've tried using UUNP bodyslide to replicate it, but it doesn't work properly. With the perfect UNP meshes, I could use the DD items perfectly with the suit, but with the UUNP meshes, it severely clips everywhere, especially around the waist, where it causes the DD corset to not show up at all.

I've tried switching to UUNP (both body and DD)  to fix this, but the exact same thing happens no matter what I try.

Can anyone help direct me to the right meshes I need? Thank you.

I really hope you find them, I have the same problem