"What mod is this?" pt. 7

Speaking of PeroPero...

Does anyone know what her hairstyle is?

Did you ever find this out?

As far as I know he ported it from Sims for personal use and does not have permission to distribute it.

Yeah, it's private.

Another hairstyle I want to know is this:

72818-0-1453466985.jpg

What hairpack does this belong to?

Sorry for breaking in, but whats that armour called?

Speaking of PeroPero...

As far as I know he ported it from Sims for personal use and does not have permission to distribute it.

Yeah, it's private.

72818-0-1453466985.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72818/? The armour is here, it's the blades bikini.

*double edit lol brains slowly waking up.

Speaking of PeroPero...

Yeah, it's private.

72818-0-1453466985.jpg

blades bikini test

http://flash177.tumblr.com/

attachicon.gif86842.jpg

Anyone know the skin texture/ENB used for this anime look? I don't know if the mod author has released it yet or not.

As far as I'm concerned those are private textures and the author has never released them to the public.

I'm gonna give one more shot at YuiH's picture. What heels are those?

rLNlz.jpg

What ENB use "gomapero" for his screens ?

tumblr_o2bvrueW0p1u193lvo10_1280.jpg

Oooh, and what outfit it is?

where can i find a version that moves with the pc when they walk like in the pic? or even on like in PeroPero's one pic?

It's an optional file within the PeroPero Mage robes download. It's not HDT or anything like that, it's just modeled to look like that all the time.

oh, i missed that. ty

I'm looking for a mod with a Draenei race, or at least some preset with someone with good looking blue skin. And before anyone just says "oh you can make one using these programs" -no, I'm a lazy, closed-minded noob, no matter how easy you say it is. I've dicked around and tried the one on the nexus, but it's not quite 'up to par' with functionality, and whatnot.

edit: And yes, theres the slider in game, but I'm just god awful with it. I spent an hour trying and then gave up.

I'm looking for a mod with a Draenei race, or at least some preset with someone with good looking blue skin. And before anyone just says "oh you can make one using these programs" -no, I'm a lazy, closed-minded noob, no matter how easy you say it is. I've dicked around and tried the one on the nexus, but it's not quite 'up to par' with functionality, and whatnot.

But you can change skin colour via in-game sliders.

Does anyone know what hair mod is being used in pic related?

I think it's part of this pack 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1l73tr28lv8hylj/Beautiful+Hair+集合包+v.1.3.7.7z

What mods did u use to build your character face in your signature. Looks good.

Thank you very much, I'm using Mature skin for the face along with Brows and True Eyes. The paint is from Wellgram warpaints, and also Citrus head and of course, some quality time with racemenu  :  p 

Sorry it took so long to respond, this All-Star game is ridiculous.