"What mod is this?" pt. 7

any info?

I could not find a better quality for picture

:)

rxhN2eRM7f.png

Cant find this robe  :@

winny ? :D

Maybe here ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D1040%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Here is the exact same outfit, is although a Follower Mod but perhaps contain.  ;)

Dibella the Goddess of Beauty by Mortiferus85

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73412/?

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/73412-0-1455196059.jpg

He/She write

Chronotrigger77 for the transparent Nocturnal from his Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT Mod

Man, I'm on a roll as of late. Guess that's what you get if you don't play skyrim for months.

Any idea where that outfit is from?

7106389-1453681035.jpg

It just kinda clicked for me that the corset in question appears to be a Skyrim conversion of the more plain looking corset from R18PN's Amy outfit. Only Skyrim version I can find is this CBBE one, but if someone else has better google-fu, maybe there is something else out there.

Here

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-207.html

or

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-71.html

You two are my new heroes. :P

Thanks a ton!

This "snake" bikini ?

tumblr_o1istfSTTe1uj620eo4_1280.jpg

what's this breastplate and leg armor?

This paragraph is from the author of the photo who meshed together the armor:

You know, I suffered an aneurysm from all the irritation you caused me by bothering me. I almost died from the ruptured artery, in fact.

So no outfit for you. 

Seriously though, It’s just something cobbled together with bits and pieces from various outfits. I didn’t get permission to distribute any of those and the outfit is pretty much incomplete for use as a proper armor. The reason it even looks half-decent is because a certain viking bro of mine fixed the weights.

If you’re into making mesh mashups yourself, the leg armor is from the Blacksmith/luxurious collection. The left arm guard is from Nighthawk. The boob-guard is from Oriental dresses. The snake around the waist and neck are from some snake outfit somewhere on a Chinese site. The snake wrapped around the other breast is basically the same as the one around the neck, just relocated. The wristband is from Ashara Imperial dress, and claws from Dark Envoy. 

And the headgear is Medusa helmet with face portion removed + more snakes from the Demonic Mermaid mod. 

And the textures are basically the nighthawk maps copied over certain parts and the demonic mermaid snake textures copied over others.

I really wish I could help more, even though you nearly murdered me, but I have no idea who might decide to send the Dark Brotherhood after me for “stealing” and redistributing their assets.

This "snake" bikini ?

tumblr_o1istfSTTe1uj620eo4_1280.jpg

what's this breastplate and leg armor?

This paragraph is from the author of the photo who meshed together the armor:

You know, I suffered an aneurysm from all the irritation you caused me by bothering me. I almost died from the ruptured artery, in fact.

So no outfit for you. 

Seriously though, It’s just something cobbled together with bits and pieces from various outfits. I didn’t get permission to distribute any of those and the outfit is pretty much incomplete for use as a proper armor. The reason it even looks half-decent is because a certain viking bro of mine fixed the weights.

If you’re into making mesh mashups yourself, the leg armor is from the Blacksmith/luxurious collection. The left arm guard is from Nighthawk. The boob-guard is from Oriental dresses. The snake around the waist and neck are from some snake outfit somewhere on a Chinese site. The snake wrapped around the other breast is basically the same as the one around the neck, just relocated. The wristband is from Ashara Imperial dress, and claws from Dark Envoy. 

And the headgear is Medusa helmet with face portion removed + more snakes from the Demonic Mermaid mod. 

And the textures are basically the nighthawk maps copied over certain parts and the demonic mermaid snake textures copied over others.

I really wish I could help more, even though you nearly murdered me, but I have no idea who might decide to send the Dark Brotherhood after me for “stealing” and redistributing their assets.

I'm inclined to add my 2 cents to this.

The funny part is, I keep reading "It's not done and doesn't work right!", oddly enough, these things are very done and working. Posing a character in an outfit that is >not< "done", which would by the looks of it (No clipping anywhere from what I see) purely bone-weighting related and cause cataclysmic graphical errors, deformation etc WHEN POSED. So the whole It-isn't-working thing is propably 7 out of 10, complete bullshit. 7 out of 10 because we all know skyrim and how meshes sometimes can turn out, I am not excluding that it can be a thing. I'm simply not buying it anymore. Then again people can say what they want.

However, that makes me wonder WHY people flaunt screenshots of shit they are apparently not allowed to share? Especially stuff with that quality shown in the screenshot above here. They KNOW someone will ask, they KNOW others would like it, but still they hammer it out there with the knowledge of "Derp, not gonna happen."

That's the point where I call this deliberate trolling. The modding community came initially to life for sharing. Then it turned into screenshot-facebook and someone built a troll bridge next to it.

And actually I only came here to ask where this bow is from. :dodgy:

2004066-1455273333.jpg

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

The skin and the lips? How do I get this glossy effect?

Hair would be also nice to know.

Hey guys,

Does somebody know what clothing mods are used in this screenshot ? I've been looking for that jacket for weeks...

Thank in advance !

I... can only contribute on the hairstyle lol

@Zhao: It's in SG hair pack, either 268 or 350, depending if you can find either of them. The gloss effect on the lips n' skin IIRC is some editing in Nifskope. 

EDIT: I just noticed the bow on that hair. The one in SG Hairs might not have one, but it's the same hairdo. Just google the hair pack.

@ThaSnipe: The red jacket belongs to Crimson Twilight Armor. It has CBBE and 7B, but there might be conversions for other body types as well.

EDIT: Here's the link for the armor - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399/?

Speaking of PeroPero...

Does anyone know what her hairstyle is?

Did you ever find this out?

As far as I know he ported it from Sims for personal use and does not have permission to distribute it.

Yeah, it's private.

Another hairstyle I want to know is this:

72818-0-1453466985.jpg

What hairpack does this belong to?