• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Unknown Master said:

Can you guys fucking stop digging up this god damn corpse from its grave? It's getting real tiring and old now. Unless you have any REAL updates, gtfo this thread.

You could just unfollow it you know.... If you don't want to see the thread anymore that's how you do it.

I hope you are not waiting for an actual update at least.

3 hours ago, SLUTDASHASLAVE said:

good time to you.

i am new here,can anyone tall me how download this a gorgeous miracle?

with regard dasha

Sorry. The only thing here to download are the concept pictures scattered through the thread. Mod was never finished nor offered for download.

5 hours ago, SLUTDASHASLAVE said:

((((((

and it will never be finished????

(((((

where can i download " the concept pictures"?

Where can you download the (concept pictures) images you were looking at when you decided you needed this mod? Surely you jest.

You even quoted me saying they were "scattered through the thread".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm adding something like this to the next version of my mod, The Will of Atom. It's a reward for sacrificing 7 SPECIAL points to Atom. You feed it with sex to increase its stats. If you neglect it for a while, its stats go down. If its stats get too low, it feeds from you itself.

It's pretty much done, just waiting on feedback from the tester to see if there are any critical bugs that need fixing before release.