FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

FixSkyReflection=true

FixCursorVisibility=true

FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]

EnableLongExposureMode=false

Time=1.0

BlendMax=0.0

Think your issue is unrelated tbh dude since as i've read it crash fixes isnt playing with any window size settings

with crash fix v10 and pre loader

a setting in enblocal.ini

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true <-does not work anymore

I'm using crash fix and i still have this set and it is still working

[WINDOW]

ForceBorderless=true

ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

Full ENBLocal.ini

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=false

InitProxyFunctions=false

ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll

[GLOBAL]

UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false

UseDefferedRendering=true

IgnoreCreationKit=true

[PERFORMANCE]

SpeedHack=true

EnableOcclusionCulling=true

[MEMORY]

ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false

ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=false

DisableDriverMemoryManager=false

DisablePreloadToVRAM=false

EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false

ReservedMemorySizeMb=512

VideoMemorySizeMb=4064

EnableCompression=true

AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

[THREADS]

DataSyncMode=1

PriorityMode=0

EnableUnsafeFixes=false

[MULTIHEAD]

ForceVideoAdapterIndex=false

VideoAdapterIndex=0

[WINDOW]

ForceBorderless=true

ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

[ENGINE]

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=false

MaxAnisotropy=2

ForceLodBias=false

LodBias=0.0

AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=false

EnableVSync=true

VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

[LIMITER]

WaitBusyRenderer=false

EnableFPSLimit=false

FPSLimit=60.0

[iNPUT]

KeyCombination=16

KeyUseEffect=123

KeyFPSLimit=36

KeyShowFPS=106

KeyScreenshot=45

KeyEditor=13

KeyFreeVRAM=3

KeyBruteForce=66

[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]

Enable=false

Quality=2

DesiredFPS=60.0

[ANTIALIASING]

EnableEdgeAA=false

EnableTemporalAA=false

EnableSubPixelAA=false

[FIX]

FixGameBugs=true

FixParallaxBugs=false

FixParallaxTerrain=false

FixAliasedTextures=true

IgnoreLoadingScreen=true

IgnoreInventory=true

FixTintGamma=true

RemoveBlur=true

FixSubSurfaceScattering=true

FixSkyReflection=true

FixCursorVisibility=true

FixLag=false

[LONGEXPOSURE]

EnableLongExposureMode=false

Time=1.0

BlendMax=0.0

Think your issue is unrelated tbh dude since as i've read it crash fixes isnt playing with any window size settings

you have both setting "true"  :dodgy:

now try setting ForceBorderlessFullscreen=False

I am using ENB with OS allocation as are many other people, but you must follow some ENB configuration in the main post description under "ENB".

No save tools have adapted to the 65k+ string format yet that I know of so they can't be used on those saves.

v8/ENBoost/SKSE/heap alignment off - game runs fine aside from expected SMP issues

v10/42.dll/ENBoost/ No SKSE memory management - loader loads fine/Main Menu loads, game crashes at new or old save loading.

On win7U 64, with original 42.dll installed.

sooo tested it a bit more...

v10 with OSAlloc / sksemempatch / enboost with expandsystemmemoryx64 false = everythings works great!

v10 with OSAlloc / no sksemempatch / enboost with expandblabla64 true = some crashes DURING play.. starting and loading worked fine

v10 with OSAlloc / sksemempatch / enboost with expandsystemmemoryx64 false = everythings works great!

v10 with OSAlloc / no sksemempatch / enboost with expandblabla64 true = some crashes DURING play.. starting and loading worked fine

Is your ReduceSystemMemoryUsage also set to false if I may ask? 

Also is EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks set to false as well? 

I do not remember my current settings, but as I have a 4GB+ GPU those settings may be effecting it as well. 

I was wondering what mods add the most animations too sexlab ???if i don't use sexlab mods my animation count is only 200 the moment i ad sexlab, more creatures, nsap and slal my animation count rises over 5500 and i keep getting the crash bug from crash fix stating about ik error cut down on your animation list.

I was wondering why this ik bug was even happeneing in the first place. since it will be mostly happening when i have a female follower allong with the me and the save game is not start fast enough i get this ik bug.

This IK bug sounds more like skeleton issue right ?? but i use the latest XPMSE without the esp ticked since that spamming the .skse co save.

It's most likely a threading issue, animations are being bound and then the skeleton is deleted in another thread (bug), more animations means longer takes animations to be bound and higher chance to mess up? At least that's my guess, could be wrong.

Guys who are having crashes with UseOSAllocators=1 also set AlignHeapAllocate=1

It's most likely a threading issue, animations are being bound and then the skeleton is deleted in another thread (bug), more animations means longer takes animations to be bound and higher chance to mess up? At least that's my guess, could be wrong.

Guys who are having crashes with UseOSAllocators=1 also set AlignHeapAllocate=1

I am hesitant in setting AlignHeapAllocate to 1

However I have set ExpandSystemMemoryX64, ReduceSystemMemory and EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks to FALSE

I am using a 4GB Vram GPU and it seems to have fixed the crash on loads. 

Will test further and report back if any other problems occur. 

Is your ReduceSystemMemoryUsage also set to false if I may ask? 

Also is EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks set to false as well? 

I do not remember my current settings, but as I have a 4GB+ GPU those settings may be effecting it as well. 

reducesystemmemoryusage is set to true but the unsafememoryhacks are set to false.

the memoryhacks never really worked for me :)

i have 16GB system RAM .. so i the x64 would make sense... but my enbhost.exe never used more than 1,5 GB till now... 

It's not that significant especially if you have UseOSAllocators=1, if it does end up preventing crashes for you then it's good to have it on 1.

Well you just fixed Skyrim, I got around the crash on load by playing around with some settings in Enblocal.ini particularly to do with memory but I was soon met with a "You ran outta memory" error.

(I had noticed that I was using significantly higher memory and it was peaking at close to 4k, normally I am within the 2k range). 

I could revert to my old settings or give AlignHeapAllocate a go, I am glad I choose the latter. 

It did not increase my load times by any noticeable amount and I just went through a 4 hour session with zero crashes. 

x64

Enabling x64 is never good idea, and I haven't the faintest clue why Boris still thinks it's a good idea, then again Boris still played with a 660 because "new cards are shit", so there you are. What it's supposed to do is arrange the multiple enbhosts spawned to a discrete section of memory, that somehow Boris knows is less volatile than where-ever it would normally be stored except that depends entirely on how much memory you have and how it's partitioned, so again I'm pretty sure while ENB/oost uses some pretty nifty tricks to keep thing stable, psychic memory allocation isn't one of them.

heap

Well, enabling alignment allows me to load a save, but I can't transition out of a cell without directly crashing. Everything in the cell seems fine, load times do not seem faster or slower into the cell.

Im having a very.. rare bug, I dont know if its related to crash fixes or to Tetrachromatic ENB, I'll explain:

- In my game, usually indoors in sites which are poorly lighted Im having a um.. I dont know how to say it a Blur? Interference? its like a horizontal line which sometimes appears, and sometimes it wont, When moving the camera you can see it, when static no, and it disappears, then appears again, its not static, its not always, but is there, I dont know what the fuck its going on.

- Also, since praise the lord Crash fixes plugins I can create a new game HOWEVER, loading any save game created turns into a instant ctd, I dont know why

damn well it keeps on happening when im rolling trugh my hairstyles soo im guessing i need to reduce the amount of styles i have

damn well it keeps on happening when im rolling trugh my hairstyles soo im guessing i need to reduce the amount of styles i have