Thanks man! I'm 34 and the 90's were my shit! lol, 

Well, I'm back to modding everyone! I had to take a year to learn Blender and Flash Animation but now I'm ready to make some KILLER mods! I just wanted to see if anyone is having any trouble with the mod that I could fix, and to thank you all for your support! Seriously, thank you all for your support!

I prefer the more Heavy Metal ish and Playboy-ish kind of photos that makes the mod almost safe for work.....ASFW, is that an official rating now a days?

Thanks man! I'm 34 and the 90's were my shit! lol, 

Well, I'm back to modding everyone! I had to take a year to learn Blender and Flash Animation but now I'm ready to make some KILLER mods! I just wanted to see if anyone is having any trouble with the mod that I could fix, and to thank you all for your support! Seriously, thank you all for your support!

I prefer the more Heavy Metal ish and Playboy-ish kind of photos that makes the mod almost safe for work.....ASFW, is that an official rating now a days?

Well I do have my "Suicide Girls" Picture Mod

• 1 month later...

Hmm, what message were you sending with your mod to the "Warning Authorized Personnel Only" changing to "Fuck off You Cunts"? ;)

BTW, I finally updated my mod to your current one (which is why its all new to me) and I like it, at least it is only R rated.

Hmm, what message were you sending with your mod to the "Warning Authorized Personnel Only" changing to "Fuck off You Cunts"? ;)

BTW, I finally updated my mod to your current one (which is why its all new to me) and I like it, at least it is only R rated.

Honestly, I just hated my settlers coming into my rooms and taking gear out of my cabinets so I made that sign to put up by all the doors. Immersion purposes of course.

• 1 month later...

On 1/6/2016 at 10:48 AM, Sickotik Mods said:

LoL Is that the Fuck Off You Cunts sign?

It bothered me too, so I made a new one.  It says "RESTRICTED AREA - UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS WILL BE STRIP SEARCHED" :)  Attached if anyone would like it.  It's just a straighter replacer.

AuthorizedSign_replacer.zip

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by AWP3RATOR
Wrong file - whoops
  • 3 months later...

Well... The Sickotik's Art tab is not showing up in my game. You said that if you're using SKE you need to place Sickotik's Art at the top of the Load Order, however Sickotik's Art is not counted as masterfile, so I can't move it above SKE. I've tried with both NMM and LOOT, and you just can't. It's blocked. So...

What's up with that? 

• 3 months later...

I really like your magazine covers!

Download Page of your mod can't be opened, is there a mirror somewhere?

I also have Horizon installed that adds their own magazines. They don't have covers so i'm not sure if there's a mod conflict or if they really have no art. Horizon is last in my load order, so i don't think there's a conflict...

• 1 month later...

I to can confirm the Downloads page is gone.

Just had to wipe Fallout 4 and do a clean Reinstall and found that 3 of the 4 magazine replacers I used to use have been pulled down from the lab and the Nexus.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...