[/Quote]

One of many reasons why I don't use that Piece Of Shit. The core-concept of Settlement Keywords is nice, but the execution is garbage. The SK amateur developers however, deleted the old folders and *demand* SK as a requirement.

Only way to deal with SK: don't use it, and don't download any mods that do not feature a non-SK alternative.

LoL This is great. And I just realized what "framework" you were talking about. My bad. I refuse to use that so yea, it most likely is that issue. I'll post a warning on my page about it.

I am guessing Tropper is using Settlement Keywords mod, which is a Framework for the Settlement Menu that is needed and used by almost all popular Settlements mods out there. And it is causing your paintings to not appear in the menu.

By the way, could you make a version that uses this Framework please? That would be appreciated! <3 

Nope, not using that mod.

Yeah, still not working.. guess I'll have to re-install it again one of these days and double or triple check every step again.. or I'll just wait for the next version and hope that that one magically works.. xD

Trooper, moving the .esp to the first loaded fixed this problem for me. I was getting the problem, came to this thread to see if there was a fix and saw that you loaded it at the end also, so I just moved it to the front of the loading and sure enough it worked. I don't know which mod prevents the extra paintings from being loaded yet though, but I am certain that it would be one of the settlement addition mods. Hope this helps.

This however helped. Fixed it for me too! Thx for the solution, this was driving me insane! :)

Weird though, I was under the impression that on Bethesda games you always had to move mods to the end of the load order to make sure they work without being interfered with by other mods... guess this time it's different.. at least for this mod.. for some reason... xD

Anyway, works now, thx, great mod!

It seems like frameworks (the "don't call me, I'll call you" style of coding - which also includes things like dependency injection) tends to cause trouble.

You need to have something making the calls, but that part needs to be super stable and incredibly well tested, and people like messing with stuff so frameworks frequently have problems, trigger problems or hide problems (which are often better dealt with using good documentation and/or by providing better things to call). People build stuff and then run out of time and have to do something else, and you're left with something partially finished. And when you can ignore those unfinished parts, that's kind of ok, but when you have to rely on them? ... That can be really gross... (though sometimes its actually working right and you just cannot find the relevant documentation).

Anyways, doing stuff right is difficult - and takes patience and persistence and all that kind of stuff - and that's part of why its so amazing when people do things right.

It seems like frameworks (the "don't call me, I'll call you" style of coding - which also includes things like dependency injection) tends to cause trouble.

You need to have something making the calls, but that part needs to be super stable and incredibly well tested, and people like messing with stuff so frameworks frequently have problems, trigger problems or hide problems (which are often better dealt with using good documentation and/or by providing better things to call). People build stuff and then run out of time and have to do something else, and you're left with something partially finished. And when you can ignore those unfinished parts, that's kind of ok, but when you have to rely on them? ... That can be really gross... (though sometimes its actually working right and you just cannot find the relevant documentation).

Anyways, doing stuff right is difficult - and takes patience and persistence and all that kind of stuff - and that's part of why its so amazing when people do things right.

Ashals Sexlab Framework is a perfect example of that. Some people are just programming gods. Not me. I just make art. LoL

• 2 weeks later...
In response to Trooper1138's post, quote deleted because Loverslab is still convinced I'm posting links.

I had a much longer response, but loverslab at my post because I accidentally quoted your link.

The reason content ends up missing when a mod is lower in the load order is because there is a cap on how many keywords the game will use. So the fact that moving this mod up in your load order made the paintings show up when they didn't before means that you are guaranteed to have content from some other mod not showing up.

That's why mods like SK and AWKCR were made in the first place. And AsariX is wrong, they don't delete any of the vanilla categories, they just rename them and move them around. So any objects added directly to a vanilla category will still show up, you just might have to look for them. Any new categories added (which this mod pretty much needs if you don't to have to spend way too much time scrolling through to find the one you want) will just straight up not show up if you are over the cap.

I just download the magazines, I have tried installing them through both mod organizer and installing them manually. I require the whole package in order for it to work?

It worked the last time I did it, and then the update hit. So I then entered the proper INI settings, and the still didnt work.

So is it possible That if i remove and uninstall the SK I should see your paintings. I have the comics and even put the ones that are like Time magazine on my personal display desk guarded by a evil teddy bear with a machete so all my peasants can see. I would really like to have these paintings in my what i hope to be when CK comes out my personal night club I have been building at Silver light Drive in. I like the work you put in but its also hiding my pin-up mod as well ever since i added it which now I feel like a jack wagon for doing so.

P.S. I hate my plebs as i feel in game im some kind of nobility......in all reality im a raider and quite a bitch....I raid Bunker hill alot lol

Yea, I have the same issues. Lots of hidden constructables because of that Framework. The idea is good but it's just not in working order yet.

I'm probably missing 100 items or more and it's kind of a bummer because when I fix one item, I lose another. I also get a lot of CTDs when I'm in the doors menu. Haven't figured out why yet. Eventually, mod organizer and the CK will come out and we'll get some good updates.

Speaking of which, where the hell is the Creation Kit already. "Early 2016" is about to become "Mid 2016".

I just really hope our top dog modders like Ashal continue making mods for Fallout 4 like they did for Skyrim. SexLab and Schlongs of Skyrim are MUST HAVES. I know that Fox, creator of Amorous Adventures is not making a Fallout version. I'm really bummed about that. He told me I could but, I just don't have that kind of talent. I wanted to help him cut all the audio because I'm an audio engineer, but I don't know how to write scripts. :(

Folks, this is Sickotik's mod thread, so if you don't have complements, questions, or politely worded constructive criticism then keep your opinions/thoughts to yourself and move on.  Personal attacks on fellow forum members (including dredging up shit they may have done on other sites) are not welcome here.

Additionally, Nexus rantings are also not welcome.  LL and the Nexus have buried the hatchet, it is time for you to as well.  No individual or site is perfect, and the last thing LL needs to be is a site the spends all its time and energy running down another site.  Let's take the high road and use that energy/emotion to make LL shine.  

Now back to your regularly scheduled depravity!!!   ;)

Folks, this is Sickotik's mod thread, so if you don't have complements, questions, or politely worded constructive criticism then keep your opinions/thoughts to yourself and move on. Personal attacks on fellow forum members (including dredging up shit they may have done on other sites) are not welcome here.

Additionally, Nexus rantings are also not welcome. LL and the Nexus have buried the hatchet, it is time for you to as well. No individual or site is perfect, and the last thing LL needs to be is a site the spends all its time and energy running down another site. Let's take the high road and use that energy/emotion to make LL shine.

Now back to your regularly scheduled depravity!!! ;)

LoL word.

I seem to be having an issue getting the textures to replace, I know my ini settings are correct as other texture replacers are working fine. But I cannot seem to get your magazine textures to appear instead of the vanilla ones. I had them working earlier, but just noticed they've reverted back to vanilla.

post-48180-0-22359400-1455415331_thumb.jpg

I do have

Perk Magazine Material Fix & ETSGS - Easy To See Glowing Stuff also installed, but uninstalling these made no difference.

The only ESP's I have are

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
SpringCleaning.esm
Homemaker.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
ImmersiveScrapping.esp
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
Homemaker - SK Integration Patch.esp
ProperStoreAnimation.esp
Northland Diggers.esp
DD_AIO_I_Hate_You_All.esp
Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - All in One.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
BetterShackBridges.esp
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp
OWR.esp
Realistic Death Physics.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
MojaveImports.esp
MojaveImports_NukaColaCherry_ValdacilsItemSortingPatch.esp
MojaveImports_ValdacilsItemSortingPatch.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
NoNegativeAffinity.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
QuickEnterFromStand.esp
QuickExitToStand.esp
SkjAlert_RS+.esp
SlowTime.esp
HouseDress1Fix.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
slootyVaultSuit.esp
R91M.esp
M2216.esp
zWInsanity.esp
M9.esp
m82a.esp
M14.esp
G3.esp
USP 45.esp
Skibs223Pistol.esp
BattleRifle.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
WastelandFashion.esp
Rangergearnew.esp
Armorsmith Unoctium Extended.esp
InteriorsEnhanced.esp
HairVariations_Conversions.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
CBBE.esp
Kunio Face Preset slot15.esp
Gorgeous VaultGirl.esp
Hot Mama NPCs VIII-A.esp
Hot Mama Institute Courser.esp
Mad Science Hot Milk Cutie Pie Tweeners.esp
Beautiful Settlers.esp
SincerelyPiper.esp
Kunio Curie Face Remodeled.esp
UniquePlayer.esp
BrighterSettlementLights_LessHarsh.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esp
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
True Nights v01.esp

I think the newest patch of Fallout 4 isn't letting mag textures load.

I seem to be having an issue getting the textures to replace, I know my ini settings are correct as other texture replacers are working fine. But I cannot seem to get your magazine textures to appear instead of the vanilla ones. I had them working earlier, but just noticed they've reverted back to vanilla.

enb2016_2_13_18_59_55.jpg

I do have

Perk Magazine Material Fix & ETSGS - Easy To See Glowing Stuff also installed, but uninstalling these made no difference.

The only ESP's I have are

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Fallout4.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

SpringCleaning.esm

Homemaker.esm

SettlementKeywords.esm

Perk Magazine Material Fix.esp

Insignificant Object Remover.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks.esp

def_inv_scrap_en.esp

ImmersiveScrapping.esp

SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp

Homemaker - SK Integration Patch.esp

ProperStoreAnimation.esp

Northland Diggers.esp

DD_AIO_I_Hate_You_All.esp

Siles - ModernMagazineShelf - All in One.esp

BetterJunkFences.esp

BetterShackBridges.esp

More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp

OWR.esp

Realistic Death Physics.esp

dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp

Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp

MojaveImports.esp

MojaveImports_NukaColaCherry_ValdacilsItemSortingPatch.esp

MojaveImports_ValdacilsItemSortingPatch.esp

NoAffinityCooldown.esp

NoNegativeAffinity.esp

Idiot Slut.esp

Companion Infinite Ammo.esp

QuickEnterFromStand.esp

QuickExitToStand.esp

SkjAlert_RS+.esp

SlowTime.esp

HouseDress1Fix.esp

Armorsmith Extended.esp

slootyVaultSuit.esp

R91M.esp

M2216.esp

zWInsanity.esp

M9.esp

m82a.esp

M14.esp

G3.esp

USP 45.esp

Skibs223Pistol.esp

BattleRifle.esp

DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp

WastelandFashion.esp

Rangergearnew.esp

Armorsmith Unoctium Extended.esp

InteriorsEnhanced.esp

HairVariations_Conversions.esp

AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp

CBBE.esp

Kunio Face Preset slot15.esp

Gorgeous VaultGirl.esp

Hot Mama NPCs VIII-A.esp

Hot Mama Institute Courser.esp

Mad Science Hot Milk Cutie Pie Tweeners.esp

Beautiful Settlers.esp

SincerelyPiper.esp

Kunio Curie Face Remodeled.esp

UniquePlayer.esp

BrighterSettlementLights_LessHarsh.esp

TrueStormsFO4.esp

TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp

True Nights v01.esp

I think the newest patch of Fallout 4 isn't letting mag textures load.

Unless they patched it today and I missed it, they still work. Let's try a couple things...

First of all, did you download BOTH magazine files? There's a High Res and a Low Res, you need both.

Second, did you follow the folder path and make sure it was correct? I.E. Data-Textures-SETDRESSING-Props-Magazines? I'm not sure that's the correct folder order, I was just giving an example.

When you go into your Fallout Data Textures folder can you see my DDS files in Magazines?

Try moving Sickotiks-Art.esp to the top of your load order. Even though it has nothing to do with the mags.

Let me know what you find out.

Unless they patched it today and I missed it, they still work. Let's try a couple things...

First of all, did you download BOTH magazine files? There's a High Res and a Low Res, you need both.

Second, did you follow the folder path and make sure it was correct? I.E. Data-Textures-SETDRESSING-Props-Magazines? I'm not sure that's the correct folder order, I was just giving an example.

When you go into your Fallout Data Textures folder can you see my DDS files in Magazines?

Try moving Sickotiks-Art.esp to the top of your load order. Even though it has nothing to do with the mags.

Let me know what you find out.

The texture also isn't being replaced in the menu item picture and as a world object.

Here's my folder path as it is in my mod organizer. I'm only using your magazine retextures.

I installed both of them together, and all the dds files are there.

The path is the same as you have them, and I've cross-referenced the path with other magazine retexture mods and they have the same pathing.

I'll try out the paintings in a bit.

post-48180-0-60828800-1455425719_thumb.jpg

Yea, I have the same issues. Lots of hidden constructables because of that Framework. The idea is good but it's just not in working order yet.

I'm probably missing 100 items or more and it's kind of a bummer because when I fix one item, I lose another. I also get a lot of CTDs when I'm in the doors menu. Haven't figured out why yet. Eventually, mod organizer and the CK will come out and we'll get some good updates.

Speaking of which, where the hell is the Creation Kit already. "Early 2016" is about to become "Mid 2016".

I just really hope our top dog modders like Ashal continue making mods for Fallout 4 like they did for Skyrim. SexLab and Schlongs of Skyrim are MUST HAVES. I know that Fox, creator of Amorous Adventures is not making a Fallout version. I'm really bummed about that. He told me I could but, I just don't have that kind of talent. I wanted to help him cut all the audio because I'm an audio engineer, but I don't know how to write scripts. :(

I would love to have Defeat on fallout 4, it would also be really nice to have bouncy boobs again. I have been waiting for CK for a long time it feels Cause i really wanna make TV shows for my tv in game in cluding a big plasma TV for the wall in my apartment complex at Star light. maybe even get the projector running in game to show nightly movie for the plebs so I can look down on them from my private two story apartment lol

Yea, I just REALLY want someone to fix the Settler scripts. Give them different daily routines, ability to set hang out points, animate playing pool, animate relationships like settlers that kiss and stay together. Make them have breakfast lunch and dinner schedules, that sorta thing. I hope it happens. Defeat would be good too.

Really not sure why you can't see my magazines unfortunately. Something has to be overwriting them that you can't see. I don't know man, I'm sorry.

Yea, I just REALLY want someone to fix the Settler scripts. Give them different daily routines, ability to set hang out points, animate playing pool, animate relationships like settlers that kiss and stay together. Make them have breakfast lunch and dinner schedules, that sorta thing. I hope it happens. Defeat would be good too.

Really not sure why you can't see my magazines unfortunately. Something has to be overwriting them that you can't see. I don't know man, I'm sorry.

Well that's weird, it's working now... wth...

Oh well.

No you don't need the whole package. I'm not at my PC so I can't check the folder hierarchy but make sure the magazines are in the right folders. Data-Textures-???-Props-HiRez Magazines (and Magazines)

Yep I have everything in the right folders. No idea why it isnt working.

No you don't need the whole package. I'm not at my PC so I can't check the folder hierarchy but make sure the magazines are in the right folders. Data-Textures-???-Props-HiRez Magazines (and Magazines)

Yep I have everything in the right folders. No idea why it isnt working.

Ask the guy who posted above you. He seemed to have the same issue, and then it just started working. I don't know what to tell you guys honestly. 

I know the mod works. I know Frameworks will mess up the ESP, but that's only the ESP and that's fixable by moving my ESP to the top of your load order. The rest of it is just a texture replacer so putting it in your folders, or installing with mod manager, will work. It's just replacing images, so there's nothing that could "prevent it from working". 

UNLESS you have something else that is overwriting my images.

That's all I can tell you guys, sorry. :(