Still not working for me... they should be under "wall decorations" - "paintings", right?

I will have to look I can't remember the path. It's in the FO4edit

Still not finding the paintings anywhere in build mode in the game..

I tried checking in FO4edit, but I can't make heads or tails of it, 'cause I have no idea what all those numbers and codes mean..

One difference I spotted between this one and the "Art Gallery" mod was the "FNAM - Category - Keyword#0" for the entries under "Constructible Object". On your mod it says "paintings "Sickotik's Art" [KYWD:02000801]", on the other mod it says "WorkshopRecipeFilterDecor02WallDecorations03Paintings "Paintings" [KYWD:001B4AA4]"

Again, I can't really make heads or tails of all the numbers and stuff in FO4edit, but that's the only reasonable thing I found when looking at it through my amateur eyes. :P

Anyway, is this just not working for me or is it the mod?

In the former case, how do I fix? In the latter one, can you pls fix it? :P

I got it last in my load order too, so it shouldn't be overwritten by another mod, I guess.

I'm actually remaking the whole mod with about 10 times the amount of lore and depth. It's turning out REALLY awesome but it took half a day to do 3 images so it's going to take awhile. But it's going to be perfect.

But I'll get the mod fixed as is for now, don't worry.

Here's a teenie taste

post-769561-0-93561900-1453250083_thumb.jpg

I'll have to look at it later tonight. Sorry. I'm not sure what's going on but apparently I messed up a line of code. I'll go look into it.

No problem, you don't need to apologize, you're doing great work here. :)

Alright Trooper, I deleted my mod, and reinstalled the one from here, just to make sure I would get whatever problem you were having. But I didn't have any problem. I installed via NMM, went into the game and a few sections to the right of Generic Craftable Paintings, where it should be, is my "Sickotik's Art" category. It's there. It works. I don't know what else to tell you at this point. Try downloading Manually, and just dropping those files into your DATA folder. They don't overwrite anything.

Alright, I deleted my mod from my game, installed the one I uploaded to Lovers Lab, via NMM, ran my game and it worked perfectly. So it's not a problem with the files. Let's go over some basics you may have just overlooked.

Did you set up your INI files to allow for Modding? Tutorial is on my download page.

Did you look in the right place for the new build category? Go to where your paintings category is, and instead of clicking paintings to go into your      craftable paintings, go right a few more spaces, and there will be the craftable "Sickotik's" category. 

If that still isn't working, try to download the files manually, and throw them into your DATA folder. They don't overwrite anything so you'll be okay. And you can always delete them for whatever reason, simply by deleting anything with Sickotik in the name. :)

Yea they're in the WallDecorations panel at the very last spot.

So, did you try dragging and dropping it into your data folder? I honestly don't know what to tell you at this point. Did you try redownloading the file? And uninstalling the old one? And in your data folder you should have my ESP, materials and textures. In Materials should be a Sickotiks art folder with a bunch of BSGMs and in Textures should be SETDRESSING and in SETDRESSING should be Sickotiks art.

Yea they're in the WallDecorations panel at the very last spot.

So, did you try dragging and dropping it into your data folder? I honestly don't know what to tell you at this point. Did you try redownloading the file? And uninstalling the old one? And in your data folder you should have my ESP, materials and textures. In Materials should be a Sickotiks art folder with a bunch of BSGMs and in Textures should be SETDRESSING and in SETDRESSING should be Sickotiks art.

Tried everything, several times.. :(

paths are: 

Data\materials\SetDressing\SickotiksArt

and

Data\textures\SetDressing\SickotiksArt

In the materials one I got a bunch of .BGSM files with 1KB each, in the textures one I got a bunch of .DDS files.

.esp is last in my load order, so no other mod should overwrite it.

But here's my load order anyway:

Fallout4.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
Snap'n Build.esm=1
ConcealedArmor.esm=1
SpringCleaning.esm=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Brotherhood of Steel Kit.esp=1
cutoffs-calyps.esp=1
GlovesOfTheCommonwealth.esp=1
Harness-calyps.esp=1
betterpatrolman.esp=1
functionalrings.esp=1
HatswithHair.esp=1
Hairpins.esp=1
Jacket.esp=1
J&C Outfit fix.esp=1
Grey Scarf.esp=1
calyps-bos-booty.esp=1
ASCO - Cait02.esp=1
ASCO - Curie02.esp=1
ASCO - Danse03.esp=1
Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esp=1
CompRedo.esp=1
Piper Natural mom.esp=1
Dogmeat  behavior reflagged.esp=1
Ballistic Weave Vaultsuits.esp=1
Gloves of the Commonwealth - ASE.esp=1
DDP_Bridge_mark1.esp=1
DDP_Ramps_mark1.esp=1
Crafting Workbench.esp=1
Crafting Workbench - Jacket.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp=1
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp=1
DogBed.esp=1
Simple Intersection.esp=1
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp=1
WET Clearer.esp=1
CarryWeight1000.esp=1
CarryWeight50Strength.esp=1
No Fusion Core Drain.esp=1
Killable Children.esp=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esp=1
MakanarScrapper0.esp=1
NoAffinityCooldown.esp=1
TheyWantThatAss.esp=1
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp=1
dD-Reduced Explosion Force.esp=1
MoreHairstyles4Female4.1.esp=1
AR_AdhesiveRecipes.esp=1
DirtyRadWater_v2.esp=1
WeightlessMods.esp=1
ShellRain.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Cuts and Blunts 3.0.esp=1
UniquePlayer.esp=1
BetterSettlers.esp=1
Docile Radstags.esp=1
SettlerRenaming.esp=1
Savant.esp=1
Well_Rested_72H.esp=1
Safe SSEx.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorByType.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortTop.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunkJustMoney.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp=1
DarkerNights.esp=1
DarkerNightsDetection.esp=1
DarkerNights-Radiant.esp=1
DarkerNights-TrueStorms.esp=1
MegaExplosions_x2.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog.esp=1
BrighterSettlementLights.esp=1
Pos_GuardPositions.esp=1
Pos_ShopPositons.esp=1
Business Settlements.esp=1
Craftable Cats.esp=1
ConvenientStores.esp=1
DD_1x1_Foundation_Blocks.esp=1
DD_Spiral_staircases.esp=1
DDP_Elevators_mark1.esp=1
Snap and Build - Modules.esp=1
Snap and Build - Patches.esp=1
DDP_BAB_M1.esp=1
Homemaker - SSEx Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Snap'n Build - Metal windows.esp=1
SnB - Windows.esp=1
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp=1
DD_I_Ran_Out_Of_Funny_Names.esp=1
ProperStoreAnimation.esp=1
RestaurantsGiveFood_Vanilla.esp=1
RestaurantsGiveFood_Homemaker.esp=1
RestaurantsGiveFood_PosShopPositons.esp=1
RestaurantsGiveFood_ProperStoreAnimation.esp=1
Art Gallery.esp=1
Buildable_Farmland.esp=1
WaterTowers.esp=1
Water Towers + Water Wells - Less Ressources Patch.esp=1
FatManRadiation.esp=1
Snap'n Build - Immersive Modular Doorways.esp=1
EferasSandbagsDefenceWall.esp=1
CROSS_Uni_Scarf.esp=1
ConcealedArmor.esp=1
LegendaryModification.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LM.esp=1
LegendaryModification2LMConcealed.esp=1
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
Dirty Raiders Standalone for CBBE.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (10x).esp=1
Craftable Armor Size.esp=1
SC_ExpandedAnimation.esp=1
SC_ExpandedBuildings.esp=1
SC_ExpandedConcrete.esp=1
SC_ExpandedHedges.esp=1
More Where That Came From - Classic.esp=1
Chem_redux.esp=1
Generators 1.1.esp=1
RestaurantsGiveFood_ConvenientStores.esp=1
WeaponRacks.esp=1
WeaponRacks-Tools-Weightless.esp=1
WeaponRacks-Weapons-Vanilla.esp=1
PersonalRadio.esp=1
Sickotiks_Art.esp=1

Pic related, my in-game "wall decorations" tab..
Also checked my .ini files again, everything in order there too.

Whatever it is, it's probably Bethesda's fault. :P

post-67410-0-89703300-1453314606_thumb.jpg

Yeah, still not working.. guess I'll have to re-install it again one of these days and double or triple check every step again.. or I'll just wait for the next version and hope that that one magically works.. xD

You got my updated version right? I've changed the files a few time. Yesterday was the LAST time.

Yeah, still not working.. guess I'll have to re-install it again one of these days and double or triple check every step again.. or I'll just wait for the next version and hope that that one magically works.. xD

You got my updated version right? I've changed the files a few time. Yesterday was the LAST time.

Yeah, tried the version you PM'd me.

Well, guess I'll have to recheck everything again tomorrow or so... argh..

Man, you're doing an amazing job here, I do love your work and the arts you select are top notch, but I gotta say something and please don't take it the wrong way, it's really difficult to keep up with all the updates, and it's a pain to download and install these numerous zip files, I extracted them all together and made a single one to be imported with NMM, and upped it to mega so I can download it all again at once if needs arise, but this is hard for some of our peers around here.

I guess what I'm asking is a bit selfish and maybe could increase the already heavy load on you, but could you be more precise on your changelog? Like "added X pictures to Y archive", and please put versions on the name of the archives, like magazines 1.0 , this way we can follow more clearly, and if it's not much, a grand mod covering a compilation would be perfect, even it's on a mirror like Mega.

Again thank you for your work, you are doing this without any compensation and we can only say thanks to all the work done and try to help (or not) with tips or endorsements, if I crossed a line I already excuse myself, my only intention is to help you become even greater.

No worries, I appreciate the tips.

The reason I upload multiple files and not one large one, is because LL only allows 100mb per upload. So I have to split them, which I know is a pain believe me. It's even more of a confusing pain on my end because I have to individually package all those and I've got 10 self made mod folders so it gets complicated. I could upload to MEGA, and I should, but due to LL being so good to me I've just kept my work here. One day I'll have an external link. Just not yet.

As far as change log goes, I typically change SO much in one update, I can't remember it all. I will however, take your advice and add to the change log which files users should redownload. I should have been doing that the whole time but honestly, never even thought about it.

On a side note: I'm COMPLETELY recreating this mod. As I finish files I am uploading them to the "ULTRA EPIC OVERHAUL" mod on the mods page. I'm doing everything in higher res, adding much more photoshop to each image to make them look REALLY legit for the Fallout world. So I would recommend, as those files become available, overwrite this mod with them. 

No worries, I appreciate the tips.

The reason I upload multiple files and not one large one, is because LL only allows 100mb per upload. So I have to split them, which I know is a pain believe me. It's even more of a confusing pain on my end because I have to individually package all those and I've got 10 self made mod folders so it gets complicated. I could upload to MEGA, and I should, but due to LL being so good to me I've just kept my work here. One day I'll have an external link. Just not yet.

As far as change log goes, I typically change SO much in one update, I can't remember it all. I will however, take your advice and add to the change log which files users should redownload. I should have been doing that the whole time but honestly, never even thought about it.

On a side note: I'm COMPLETELY recreating this mod. As I finish files I am uploading them to the "ULTRA EPIC OVERHAUL" mod on the mods page. I'm doing everything in higher res, adding much more photoshop to each image to make them look REALLY legit for the Fallout world. So I would recommend, as those files become available, overwrite this mod with them. 

Thanks for being comprehensive and amazing, I'm already following that thread and your work keep improving, with versions it will be much simpler to keep track, again thanks and good luck :D

I am guessing Tropper is using Settlement Keywords mod, which is a Framework for the Settlement Menu that is needed and used by almost all popular Settlements mods out there. And it is causing your paintings to not appear in the menu.

By the way, could you make a version that uses this Framework please? That would be appreciated! <3

I'm using both mods with no issues. But yea, I'd like to make the mod work within that framework. I just have to figure out how. I'm a graphics artist not a programmer. I'll figure it out though.

Trooper, moving the .esp to the first loaded fixed this problem for me. I was getting the problem, came to this thread to see if there was a fix and saw that you loaded it at the end also, so I just moved it to the front of the loading and sure enough it worked. I don't know which mod prevents the extra paintings from being loaded yet though, but I am certain that it would be one of the settlement addition mods. Hope this helps.

I am guessing Tropper is using Settlement Keywords mod, which is a Framework for the Settlement Menu that is needed and used by almost all popular Settlements mods out there. And it is causing your paintings to not appear in the menu.

By the way, could you make a version that uses this Framework please? That would be appreciated! <3 

One of many reasons why I don't use that Piece Of Shit. The core-concept of Settlement Keywords is nice, but the execution is garbage.

Funny enough, some SK-fans "retort" that (for example) Homemaker makes even more changes to the default menu, which is only half true. Homemaker at least leaves the default folders in place, even if it moves their contents, so non SK mods won't go blank when trying to place something in an "old-style" folder. The SK amateur developers however, deleted the old folders and *demand* SK as a requirement.

Only way to deal with SK: don't use it, and don't download any mods that do not feature a non-SK alternative. Or, if you're handy with editing some files, hack the esm yourself and remove the SK dependencies. The latter is elaborate, but should still be possible.