Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Need more http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Intimidation Commands Like Dialogue Choices get down on your knees and start sucking you know and other things ;).

one more thing the Intimidation perk stops soon as you put your gun away even if you take all there items off them they will try to attack you still :-/

On the first passage I don't want to comment 'cause I won't give the dog a bone at gunpoint, not w/o castration for free, but on the second instead. The intimidation dialogues are clearly corrupted, the PoW always begs for release but release ain't possible in vanilla, holster your weapon and the hostility starts anew. Badly done work.

so it need an overhaul update  :-/

Hi i'm new here,

not to modding in all. I haven't skills in porting or modify models

I want to request and ask if someone can create a pantyhose like in the attached pictures

i've found some other mods but they add Stockings and not pantyhoses.

Maybe the UNP Pantyhose Mod from Skyrim can help?
It would be nice if someone can do this.

post-1122902-0-65768400-1456914398_thumb.jpg

Guest Hoekey

Have a 'flag' somewhere in your settlement. If it gets attacked and the enemy reaches said trigger, your settlement is taken over. Your women are used/sold into slavery. Men killed/used by women/sold into slavery. This then triggers a quest to either retake your village or join the Raiders or succumb to your fate like your settlers.

I would like to think this is possible with all types of enemies. But I'm new to modding/fallout.

Have a 'flag' somewhere in your settlement. If it gets attacked and the enemy reaches said trigger, your settlement is taken over. Your women are used/sold into slavery. Men killed/used by women/sold into slavery. This then triggers a quest to either retake your village or join the Raiders or succumb to your fate like your settlers.

I would like to think this is possible with all types of enemies. But I'm new to modding/fallout.

Nice idea.

But really not easy to implement.

First the "flag", probably using new quests that will use the Radiant Story events is possible.

The the "slavery", a full slavery mod/framework has to be built.

Guest Hoekey

Nice idea.

But really not easy to implement.

First the "flag", probably using new quests that will use the Radiant Story events is possible.

The the "slavery", a full slavery mod/framework has to be built.

Thanks for your feedback CPU. Appreciate all you do/done.

I have dabbled in programming and blender but nothing to write home about. I'm considering getting my toes wet when the CK comes out. But I have no modding experience. How would you suggest I prepare before April?

I bought skyrim but eventually got a refund to invest in FO4 since a large part of the modders left skyrim. But I am familiar with some of the mods. Would I be able to pick apart some of the skyrim mods to get a feel on how the CK might work?

Is that possible without owning the game? I know nothing is known about the CK but like programming, the languages all revolve around the same principle. I'm assuming the scripting will be similar as well.

I have dabbled in programming and blender but nothing to write home about. I'm considering getting my toes wet when the CK comes out. But I have no modding experience. How would you suggest I prepare before April?

I bought skyrim but eventually got a refund to invest in FO4 since a large part of the modders left skyrim. But I am familiar with some of the mods. Would I be able to pick apart some of the skyrim mods to get a feel on how the CK might work?

Is that possible without owning the game? I know nothing is known about the CK but like programming, the languages all revolve around the same principle. I'm assuming the scripting will be similar as well.

Actually my recommendation was: buy Skyrim and start from it.

Because the whole engine and scripting system of FO4 is really similar to Skyrim as far I can tell.

And, why you think people are moving away from Skyrim? It was a sensation months ago, but right now the amount of mods published for Skyrim is not decreasing a bit.

(I released a big mod a few days ago (Scent of Sex), I will continue to improve it, and I will (soon) re-build another huge mod I did a couple of years ago.)

About scripting, from my discoveries and discoveries done by other members/contributors and other people on internet, the FO4 papyrus is 99% the same as Skyrim, with just a few (beautiful) add-ons.

Guest Hoekey

Actually my recommendation was: buy Skyrim and start from it.

Because the whole engine and scripting system of FO4 is really similar to Skyrim as far I can tell.

And, why you think people are moving away from Skyrim? It was a sensation months ago, but right now the amount of mods published for Skyrim is not decreasing a bit.

(I released a big mod a few days ago (Scent of Sex), I will continue to improve it, and I will (soon) re-build another huge mod I did a couple of years ago.)

About scripting, from my discoveries and discoveries done by other members/contributors and other people on internet, the FO4 papyrus is 99% the same as Skyrim, with just a few (beautiful) add-ons.

Well damn. Should have kept it! I will keep an eye out for a cheap copy. I guess I just assumed the masses were moving on after finding so many mods that were abandoned. I had quite a bit set up but couldn't figure out to get all of them working in unison.

The Scent of Sex mod you made looks awesome! It actually would be a perfect starting point for another idea I had for FO4. Turn those bloat flies into a more dangerous foe. Instead of acid, they spit a white sticky substance that attracts other creatures/enemies.

Not only that, it accumulates and progressively slows your movement. The only way to move at normal pace is to use water to rinse it off or to remove armor/clothes until you can get to a pump.

Given your recent experience, would that

be a more attainable goal compared to allowing your settlement to be taken over? Minus the slavery framework of course. I'm sure someone more experienced is planning on tackling that.

Not only that, it accumulates and progressively slows your movement. The only way to move at normal pace is to use water to rinse it off or to remove armor/clothes until you can get to a pump.

If I recall correctly slowing someone down progressively was a difficult thing to do in the Skyrim engine. So it might be a good opportunity to find a way to do it cleanly in FO4, if possible.

I want modern erotic lingerie armor. and lots of choices. I think the best way to provide all of that will be a new location...let the player discover a Victoria's Secrets store (renamed obviously). Here you can equip yourself and all your settlers with really hot attire.

Nice simple, all in one location.

will there be possibility to necro-rape a ragdoll dead body? just offender applys animation, which will hold the ragdoll tietly and make it just react with the offender animation using physic, and do not have animation itself apply to the ragdoll dead body.

Oh, there are / will be several nice frameworks to build upon :)

• First, the romance module, which could lead to a nice Romance mod (build your own erotic oasis for Piper and you, in the centre of the Green Gem of the Commonwealth xD)
  • Next, the two "DLC"s Automatron and Wasteland Workshop that will come, so you could build a Sexbot or create some Rapefight arenas, even with tamed creatures (watch how a Raider girl is getting used by a Deathclaw as punishment for her attack on the settlement)
  • Then there will come some survival mechanic (food / weather / illness ...), which could give a base for some kind of prostitution/begging guild, offering a body in return for some survival help (better clothing or some food eg).
  • Of course the building module gives the idea of building your own brothel, maybe tied to the DLCs, so you not only could offer sex with humans ...
  • The weapon/armor modding could give a nice framework for an enhanced DD item mod: radiation protecting chastity belts, enhance dildos with motors to build your own vibrators for more pleasure, higher quality for the locks if NPCs would be able and try to break free from their bonds ...
  • Hook up on some of the generic guild quests: Rescue the poor girl living on a farm from a brutal, horny Deathclaw to be allowed to build up a Minutemen settlement there / Smash a Synth-Prostitution-Group for the Railroad / Disintegrate Supermutants who keep sex slaves for the Brotherhood, all of them with the risk to end up as the victim yourself of course
  • Set up a special trading route, not for items but for slaves (Trashcan Carla comes back with some new Raider sluts ...)
  • A new perk tree, ("What makes you R.U.T.T.I.S.H.?" Maybe someone could build such acronym :) )

Now what I see is, that FO4 offers many mechanics to make the Wasteland harsher and more dangerous, therfor there probably will be more brutal sex mods, or semi-brutal like prostitution (if you build up a brothel you could find volunteers as workers ...)

And then there are things the are needed or should be avoided:

• PLEASE, don't build up a similar tangled mass of body mods like in Skyrim. There already is CBBE for FO4, it works well, it's high poly, it includes 5 years of Skyrim experience, please stay with it. Will be better for anyone.
  • Then we would need something like the SL Framework for FO4, I'm pretty sure Ashal already works on sth :D
  • I don't know how well the Vanilla skeletons normally are, but probably there will be need for a new FO4 XPMSE
  • Something nice is the enhanced physical rendering, hair and clothes already support physics, there only should be small step to more bodyparts or am I wrong?
  • And something like FNIS to get the ability of building custom animations, of course

Request:

- Nun head gear/wimple. I know that someone made this for fallout 3 and it then got transferred to New vegas. Perhaps there is a way to transfer it to fallout 4 also? Only think is that the original owner of that mod has not logged on in awhile so it might be hard to get permission.

I'd like to see the memory exploration used for adult sequences, maybe netrunning ala Shadowrun? A whole back game than enables you to explore all the computer terminals in game from one location.

That is a fantastic idea that I never even considered. Those Memory Loungers could open up a lot of concepts... Given the location they are in and the atmosphere it's already not-so-subtly hinted at what they are usually used for anyway. :P

Slave hunt/train/trade

Slave camp and market

Slave collar such as Paradise halls version in Skyrim, except instead of using magic, this collar has dynamite in it

Everything a slave lord needs

Trophy hunter: Literally you can cut off enemies' heads and use them as decrotions on the wall. Ghouls, deathclaws, mutants, pretty girls...

Since the first time I watched a female PC open vault 111's dour I had that nagging feeling that she didn't plug the pipboy's extension in the right aaah... socket.
But (and I mean it as a pun as well as its literal meaning) seriously the wired pipboy extension used to open vault doors can be turned in to an awesome nuclear powered vibrator. With some imagination and a whole lot of skill it could be used in some of the sex animations. I personally think it will look great in some masturbation an lesbian scenes. In addition the extensions head could have several different craftable heads just for flavor.