[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Honestly, im too lazy to make a nexus forums account so im going to ask here, can we get a retexture for the normal gas mask to be a bit darker, like a black material? I'm thinking like just the same look as the one from the Doctor Who episode Empty Child, and admittedly, that is my only reason for wanting this, I keep making to 'Are you my mummy' joke and then remmebering it looks wrong.

Tl:Dr: I'm petty and want stuff.

Anybody have any word on if anyone is working on a first person camera mod (in the format of Enhanced Camera/Joy of Perspective or Immersive Camera)?

​I mean if not I guess I can see what I can do in the meantime, but (although I've done a bit of programming for my own game in Unity) I've never actually tried making any functional mods besides screwing around in the CK, so I doubt whatever I would whip up would really be anything worth sharing.

​Basically what I'm saying is that I could try my hand at it and might learn a thing or two along the way, but it should really be left to the adults.

Is it possible for someone to make synth arms or legs as a standalone armor?

I know that cross cybernetics has done something similar, but they have big bulky arms.

It would be much cooler imo to have a smaller synth arm, or something like snake had from the phantom pain.

Full arm design:

0e03822440dc1669d9bdeb558d00b910.png

Half arm design:

79ef1d3ceb197ddaa391254e43ace2fa.png

I drew out some rough sketches of what I want it to look like, anyone up for the job or interested?

1. I am not a scripter, and no animation or scrips for this is existing yet.

2. We already have Giddyup model in-game

3. There is an actual toyproduct, ponycyle or action pony, like giddyup, see how it rides

So it can be possible. 

A power armor torso upgrade that adds a carrying pack in place of say the Jetpack.

This would functtion as storage.  The interface for inventory already exists on the PA. What I propose is just letting you load other types of items to store on the power armor. It should be balanced to not be OP only adding a little to the PA's current augmented carry weight.

The main application for this is being able to carry 1-2 heavy weapons you only want to use while in PA like minigun or fatman without having them stay in your inventory and snapping your spine like a twig in survival mode when you get off. Also to help carry junk.

I'd like a mod that is simple in theory, but even if I downloaded the ck, I don't really know where to start. Since I usually learn by example, here is what I'd like:

I'd like a mod that switch from third to first person when clicking on the aim/block button

> No autohotkey, I know one already exists on the nexus.

> It doesn't need to be complicated i know of one for new vegas/ fallout 3 that used timers to make it smoother.

> It should not be limited to combat mode (helps picking items around when exploring :) )

> It would be great if it's activated without actions on my part when starting the game, but it can also be a perk. Crafting a perk book is ok if it's not possible or buggy to add the functionnality. If it's a bother I don't mind, adding/removing perk  by console command but I don't want it to be an item you equip to activate the effect.

So it's both a learning material and a mod I want. Hope you can help and thanks in advance

A mod that has radiation gradually change the player or companions into ghouls in stages, rad resistance improving on each stage too so the process is slow, reversible by lots of radaway.

25% rads 1st stage occurs

50% second stage occurs

75% third stage (irreversible)

100% you are a ghoul! (irreversible)