[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I remember a Skyrim mod, enhancing the looks of the children which looked quite ugly and similar to each other.

now i wonder if there is somthing similar for fallout 4

does anyone remember the first fallout parts with stealing children who pickpoket you?

right now i noticed some children who ask dump questions.

and just one noteable girl who realy had a conversation and tricked me :P

you may remember that girl in that trader town with that carawans?

is there a mod to add more children npcs as beggars with dirty clothes and faces?

its a post apocaliptic game, but without children, there would be no future at all.

I remember ther was a loli-world mod that makes everyone loli, but sadly i can't seem to find it anymore haha. Maybe you have more luck than i do :)

Ediiiit: Nevermind, i somehow misread the game xD Now you can keep this for future reference :')

This will take some time if someone is interested as the CK beta has only just recently been released. However if the past is any indication there will be plenty of children NPC mods.

Perhaps it is time to try to fire up the Beta and start adding NPCs.. :). There is loads of people moving to Fallout 4, so support and assistance will be available I am sure. The best way to get a mod is to at least start working on it first. Then others have a tendency to start in with assistance.

Im look for a jacket and coats of the commonwealth style mod that has a lab coat to go over my bos uniforms for my settlement doctor.

I'm not sure if anyone is working on this,,, I havent been able to find anything so far (I could to blind)

I'm hoping someone will make a mod that brings the survival mode eat/drink/sleep/illness into the lower difficulties (sometimes I just want an easy play through lol)

I have found few that do some of it but not quite the same as the official mechanic (Havent seen one that uses the antibiotics for example.)

If anyone knows of one in the making / or a finished one please let me know if its not too much trouble.

Otherwise, I hope someone is able to do it eventually. :)

Thank to all for your hard work on this site. I'd be lost without LL.

I'm not sure if anyone is working on this,,, I havent been able to find anything so far (I could to blind)

I'm hoping someone will make a mod that brings the survival mode eat/drink/sleep/illness into the lower difficulties (sometimes I just want an easy play through lol)

I have found few that do some of it but not quite the same as the official mechanic (Havent seen one that uses the antibiotics for example.)

If anyone knows of one in the making / or a finished one please let me know if its not too much trouble.

Otherwise, I hope someone is able to do it eventually. :)

Thank to all for your hard work on this site. I'd be lost without LL.

You can always use HCSD (Highly Customizable Survival Damages) to tweak the damage to your liking so it isn't as hard. This way you get the features of Survival mode, without the difficulty.

You can always use HCSD (Highly Customizable Survival Damages) to tweak the damage to your liking so it isn't as hard. This way you get the features of Survival mode, without the difficulty.

Thanks Spyder I will check that one out.

I did try another 2 of these types of mods and neither actually worked after 1.5.

This one seems to have people actively working on it :)

Much appreciated

EDIT: It's working perfectly unlike the others. This one didn't come up on a search for me, go figure. Thanks a bunch!