[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19572-monster-girl-coc-14-plaguepatch-27112013/

How about recreating this mod for fo4?
There has never been something like this for Skyrim unfortunately (Well except for the few ones in various enemy packs) and I would really like to see it.
It doesn't even have to be nsfw and it would kinda fit into the whole fallout setting.. radiation and stuff..

I might even try to do it by myself, as soon as the modding tools arrive, but I don't have too much experience with modding..
(but with programming and modelling)

still a shame that Emily is no more ._.

Is anyone thinking about making more dialog for Curie, maybe even have her make remarks in French during combat? Surely there are some French girls out there who play Fallout, have accounts on LL, and sound enough like her to pass as Curie.

Wouldn't mind seeing something like this carry over into other followers as well.

I've been playing with Curie as a follower and she always says the same stuff over and over, and it's getting old.

I've had issues trying to get the new Geck beta so I figure I'll ask here for someone that has it.

I'd like to be able to use power armour as a container to store non power armour stuff.

[Premise]:

So basically I can be at the limit of my carry capacity, then step out and not be overencumbered, because all the junk and heavy weapons are in the power armour.

This is so that I can enter houses and towns with it parked out front like a car but not be super slow and encumbered the whole time.

[Requirements]:

The only thing required for this much, is just unrestrict it from armour and cores since the container already exists. FO4Edit doesn't seem to have anything useful.

[bonus]:

Extra things like a 'store all junk' button and separate inventories discernible from within the pip boy would be great, but that's a later thing I can add when I get the Geck.

Thanks

Here's one that should be simple- well, for people who know what they're doing with modeling programs, anyway. So not me. 

Automatron armor mods based on the existing art deco statuary models. 

In particular, a set for the Assaultron parts based on the female statues. You know, the ones that are holding balls for some reason. They're already pretty robotic-looking, and it'd be nice to have a non-skull humanoid face for the fembots. Although getting it to work with the laser head might be tricky.

Some of the other statuary would work well with the other robots. The bust from the plaza by Malden Center as Protectron head armor, maybe. Or that creepy giant face that's everywhere as front armor for the Mr. Handy torso. Who doesn't want a creepy floating head following them around? 

In particular, a set for the Assaultron parts based on the female statues. You know, the ones that are holding balls for some reason. They're already pretty robotic-looking, and it'd be nice to have a non-skull humanoid face for the fembots. Although getting it to work with the laser head might be tricky.

Laser comes out of the open mouth?

Laser comes out of the open mouth?

That could work, although it would require some remodeling of the statue's face. My inital thought was to have it coming out of the forehead, like a third eye, but I'm not sure how well that'd line up on the vanilla models. Or alternatively, to have the face split open to reveal the laser, kinda like how the existing face armor butterflies out when firing. But even there it's a question of how you can position things so that the laser isn't clipping through the nose, since the armor parts don't seem to be able to alter the internal models in any way.

Full single player Terminator Mod :)

I believe as many would also agree, Fallout 4 already have the base for an awesome Terminator mod.

I'm no expert in modding, but have beta tested few Fallout 3 TC mods (Resident Evil Aftermath mod) and I believe a Terminator mod would not be too hard to do.. I think :)

What say you all?

So i been thinking, has anyone thought about making a new PA frame? a smaller/slimmer one or many different ones, where non lore friendly power armors could be added to the game? Ones that come to mind are Tekkaman and/or SOL Tekkamen from Tekkaman Blade. Others that come to mind is bubblegum crisis and i know there are lots more out there.post-105563-0-16772900-1461711587_thumb.jpgpost-105563-0-68046800-1461711697_thumb.jpg

A set of new frames modders could use to make PAs that are completely different from whats typically in the FO univers.

My favorite kinds of mods are the ones that add new aspects to the gameplay. I'd like to see some things like:

- Immersive/gamified farming. Instead of just planting crops, there are varying qualities of soil (that you'd have to work to prepare) and irrigation, varying qualities of crops, crops that are upgradable, and maybe even crops with special effects that you have to work your way toward by being a skilled farmer.

- Immersive economy. This would work great with Fallout 4, even more so than in Skyrim. Being able to make a living by trading would be a fun new way to play the game.

- Settlers with characteristics. It would be neat if settlers came with their own stats that determined which jobs they were especially good or bad at, and gave you bonuses or demerits to the quality of your defense/farming/stores/etc.

- Settlers build up their settlements. Have the option to tell settlers to collect materials and build their own buildings and items instead of waiting on you to do everything. Kind of an out-there and unlikely idea, considering how much work it could require, but it would really add to a feeling of a living, breathing world that continues to exist even without your influence.

- Climbing. It would be cool if your character had enhanced climbing/jumping/parkour abilities like in other popular games these days.

- Enhanced power armor melee. Using unarmed or melee attacks in power armor should reflect your new superhuman power with animations and effects that really make you feel the power behind your punches. Maybe it could allow you to do the Deathclaw car flip move too.

- Companion moves away when you're trying to aim. Seriously, if I press the "zoom in" button, that should clue my companion to move out of my way, not to jump directly in front of my gun as the current AI seems programmed to do.

- Gun blocking. It sucks to not be able to block melee attacks with my rifle even though, logically, I should be able to.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm new to this forum so sorry if it is off topic. I'm trying to combine two outfits. The underwear from vervurax's Hardbody mod and one of the harnesses from Calyps' Harness mod. I've managed to combine the two but I don't really know how to proceed from here. I'd like to be able to somehow replace one of the harnesses with the one I "created" so if someone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I've tried looking for guides and tutorials but it's all very confusing.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm new to this forum so sorry if it is off topic. I'm trying to combine two outfits. The underwear from vervurax's Hardbody mod and one of the harnesses from Calyps' Harness mod. I've managed to combine the two but I don't really know how to proceed from here. I'd like to be able to somehow replace one of the harnesses with the one I "created" so if someone can help me out or point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I've tried looking for guides and tutorials but it's all very confusing.

If I'm correctly understanding your situation, I think all you need to do is use File -> Export->Export NIF and overwrite the .nif file of the outfit you want to replace (don't forget to keep a backup).

I was hoping that somebody might be willing to attempt to port a couple of mods from FO:NV made/uploaded by StrangerNPC.  Namely, the character creation assets from This mod. I really liked the androids he made and enjoyed playing as one.  Maybe one as a standalone/replacer follower. 

I also hope that someone someday will convert his HUD Mod and/or his stats screen

The armors he made would be awesome, but one thing at a time.

If no one is willing, I understand, but his activity is about as rare as finding Mew in the original Pokemon games... Okay, bad analogy, but you get my point. I figure now that the GECK has been released, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I work over 50 hours a week and little to no time to game, much less try to mod myself.  being a working class grunt kinda sucks in that regard.

Thanks, regardless!

I would like to see a nose piercing for my girl ingame.

I noticed that Tatty's Apparel mod has a lip piercing in it. That mesh is static, so I figured a simple nif edit would suffice to add in the nose piercing. After multiple tutorials I cannot get it to work.

So, Id like to request a simple nose piercing.