[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I recently came across the jetpack mod, which has me reliving some childhood Rocketeer moments. Wondering if 

anyone would be interested in making the whole costume? I think they already have a mauser pistol mod on Nexus

so really only the helmet and the suit would be left. Could probably use the synth helmet as a base to work off of.

Hoping in the future they perfect the flying system so it shifts from hover to forward flight with a keystroke. I think 

a Rocketeer armor would be very period accurate for immersion purposes. :D

post-612358-0-53242500-1464419683_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for foregrip attachments for weapons, where the character can hold the "grip" instead of just the weapon. Has anyone come across any such mod?

Also, is it possible to have alternate standing idle animations while holding weapons?

I recently came across the jetpack mod, which has me reliving some childhood Rocketeer moments. Wondering if 

anyone would be interested in making the whole costume? I think they already have a mauser pistol mod on Nexus

so really only the helmet and the suit would be left. Could probably use the synth helmet as a base to work off of.

Hoping in the future they perfect the flying system so it shifts from hover to forward flight with a keystroke. I think 

Looks like this is F4 yes?  If so would get more attention in the F4 forum section.   Now if your wanting it for F3 or NV then yeah your in the right place.

Looks like this is F4 yes?  If so would get more attention in the F4 forum section.   Now if your wanting it for F3 or NV then yeah your in the right place.

Was wondering where it got off to. Must've clicked the wrong non-adult forum by accident last night. My mistake. :D

Hello everyone.

Didn't you liked the old raider armor style with the Nuke/bowl style bra in Fallout 3/NV ?

I wonder if some experienced modder could bring it back in the 4th one.

Sorry for the picture, only found the one in Shadman's website

post-42529-0-29463100-1464633914_thumb.jpg

so, has someone ported all of illusion games hairs like the new Sexy beach and play club hairs into Fo4?

Hongfire ripped them already

It's copyrighted material, so you most likely won't see them here or on Nexus.

but any news of it?

Anybody got the time, and its something I admit at present I do not have the time for, to edit the cross techmask http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11881/? to be a re-placer for the gas mask and assault gas masks?  Still allowing the same mods as the masks but showing as the techmask.

I would normally do this myself but for some reason at present when running the ck through mo2, all it does for me is crash when I try to save anything, not sure why though, but there again so does fallout4 edit when it tries to save any changes to anything.

I have a small request, is it possible to make it so feral ghouls crawl when you shoot their legs off (like assaultrons do)? I've been trying to make it myself but I cant get it to work right (ghouls just stand back up even with their missing leg). Also could have sworn I posted this here but I cant find my post.

Is anyone making a realistic weapons mod?

By this i mean replacing all the fictional firearms with actual firearms (or firearms from the past franchises), and calibers that make sense, like 223 3006 or 308 for rifles, and 45 as a pistol/smg round, different round like hydro, AP, FMJ, ball, etc.

I guess i worded this badly, i was wondering if anyone has heard of something like this released or in development, it wasnt a request.

Edited by Picofarad
Merged to the correct thread

I can't seem to find something really simple and the problem is body type related too, simple underarmor type clothes mods. I found the GITS mod on nexus but of course CBBE and right now that body type is not working correctly in game and of course the game is not working correctly in game either. Gonna be a solid year before we get anything like that patched up so I can't find any kind of body suit to put on female followers and even worse there are only three female followers in the dam game. I don't like to leave cait in her default outfit it looks like it smells and has fleas living on it. So I'm lookin for outfits and there is only CBBE or military camos. I have the black road leather recolors mod with harness too but still there is nothing that looks kinda like GITS with the normal body type. I don't like using BoS for all of them and I don't go to faaaaah haaaabaaaaah that early. I just want to have something basic but nope nothing available. I could stick with the retex for the athletic outfit mod which comes in green and desert camo I guess just trying to find something new.

I remember seeing some outfit on here or nexus some girl was wearing this grey or tan suit with thigh high leggings or something it looked tactical not lingerie or whatever but now I can't find it anywhere.