[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Could someone please help me. Idk what's next, I just want to make this custom armor playable. I have .obj and texture files only. I played around with the obj file in blender and 3ds a little that's all. I been at it for the past week and I'm tired, and I give up. If anyone would take this burden I would be grateful please. u_u

13173417_886939908100068_720839373503397

You could try this. Its not exactly a short version of the vaultsuit but there are shorts outfits and other things you might find interesting.

You can always try the one from 2pac's Armor Replacer (LL or on Nexus). It has a shorts plus open top version of the vault suit. Though it isn't one piece.

2015_12_17_00007.jpg

Thanks so much, but not of my type.

I mean i dont want my char show off her boob  :angel:

A mod that has radiation gradually change the player or companions into ghouls in stages, rad resistance improving on each stage too so the process is slow, reversible by lots of radaway.

25% rads 1st stage occurs

50% second stage occurs

75% third stage (irreversible)

100% you are a ghoul! (irreversible)

Yes!! and maybe the effects can be reversed by visiting the surgeon doctor in diamond city?

and in survival mode, the cannibalism trait and its the Dark Craving status should also have similar visual degenerating effects.

Also, can we please get a mannequin mode like the one in skyrim that can be used to display/unequip our armour, it is very good, weird that Bethesda didnt include it in the first place.

lol, I have absolutely no idea how to use nifskope, but I would be super-busy with it if I did. It also requires some serious artistic talent on top of the technical know-how.

Nifskope is not user-friendly, it's like trying to fly a spaceship, it requires tremendous amounts of training and learning before you can do it.

I'm hoping someone makes some new jewelry for female characters, especially rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc...

I would do it myself, but I don't know how to.

Has anyone seen a mod that makes it possible to apply any paint to any power armor? If I want to, for example, put railroad paint on my X-01 suit or BOS paint on my T-51 I'm out of luck. It's just colors and logos, the restrictions son't make any sense. 

My Mysterious Spouse mod

Change the Mysterious Stranger to your killed spouse, wearing Silver Shroud Set.

The possible back story : the Institude leader, who knows his birth and his true parents, once try to resurrect his killed parent, using the tech of gen 3 synth of the institude. the killed parent reborn, has most of the memories kept because the dead body was well kept in the place when killed. It's the first try, or say, the first simulation before player's waken, by the leader, for his true purpose. the simulation finally succeed, the reborned finally back to the institude, and got the last order: become the Silver Shroud, as the Mysterious Stranger, to protect the player that awaken next.

this request is probably going to be denied  but I will ask anyway  new power armor aka any rifts rpg power armors from palladium books the images  drawn in the  books  look totally bad ass and would be awesome in  fo4. even the rail guns  and such look awesome.

super powers anyone?  Npcs could also have  superpowers. Bosses could have multiple abilites. while random mobs each have one. certain powers could require certain events before they're accessible. For instance, super speed could require  finding a portal to the center of the speed force and completing the objectives. A flash-esque type thing. 

would like a death alternative mod or at least a way to have the player be essential without disabling kill moves. right now I can toggle the character to be essential which is almost perfect except that I would like for them to remain unconscious for a longer period of time, for kill moves that don't decapitate to still be possible and the 3rd person camera to not be immovable while the player is unconscious

would like a death alternative mod or at least a way to have the player be essential without disabling kill moves. right now I can toggle the character to be essential which is almost perfect except that I would like for them to remain unconscious for a longer period of time, for kill moves that don't decapitate to still be possible and the 3rd person camera to not be immovable while the player is unconscious

Surrender is already being worked on, I imagine DA isn't far off.

Would someone mind please attempting to convert this Harley Quinn Outfit from Skyrim to Fallout 4 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50760-release-batman-arkham-knight-harley-quinn-in-skyrim/?hl=harley+quinn. Up to you if you want to convert the head as well. Just the outfit is what I'm really hoping for.

What stats do you guys think would suit it for a Harley Quinn Inspired character? something with melee damage/critical chance would be cool. As far as special stats I'm not sure.

Not fussed about the stats though just the outfit would be amazing.

Maybe just copy the stats from the Grognak outfit.

So, i've been trying to make a female character that doesn't look like a monster since skyrim... I still can't make a beautiful female character, not in skyrim, and not in Fallout 4. 

So i've been wondering, what were the best female presets you guys have made in Fallout 4? Would be pretty cool if you guys sent your presets too... So i can have a good looking character!

Thanks.

Is it possible for someone to make synth arms or legs as a standalone armor?

I know that cross cybernetics has done something similar, but they have big bulky arms.

It would be much cooler imo to have a smaller synth arm, or something like snake had from the phantom pain.

Full arm design:

0e03822440dc1669d9bdeb558d00b910.png

Half arm design:

79ef1d3ceb197ddaa391254e43ace2fa.png

I drew out some rough sketches of what I want it to look like, anyone up for the job or interested?

That's how it usually works with Fallout.  F3 and NV had tons of Ballistic weapon mods come out.  It took a few modders to release energy weapon overhauls to start seeing people release energy weapon mods.  They tend to gain more popularity after the base games E weapons get the overhauls.  

Hello.  Looking for a mod that adds collectibles (Bobbleheads, magazines, Robot Model Kits) to the map in-game, please.

Something that would add something like this: https://fallout4map.de/c/#4/-3.03/29.14 But to the PipBoy minimap.

(Sorry if links are not allowed, please remove if so.)

Color Map has an option to have all those marked on the map. Locations, Bobbleheads, Magazines, and Power Armor. Doesn't have Robot Model Kits yet though. If you use it, make sure to read the description as it has some ini edits you need to make it work properly.

Only downside to it, is it is an image. Not custom map markers that remove once you found the item/s. This was made before the CK, so that stuff was out of bounds for people to make. But it works just fine. Been using it myself and haven't had any issues with it.