[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

A couple ideas I've had, but have no mod making talent are :

A mod that redoes the beginning of the game and adds a pair of  fully voiced followers. Can only use one depending on your gender.

Basically the mod would redo the cryo freezing by requiring each life form to have it's own pod.

Baddies come in and steal body.

You thaw out. You then thaw out your significant other as your first recruited follower and love interest. Parents on a mission to rescue their child! 

Use existing voice files to create voiced lines for the SO companion.

Maybe it just skips the scripted scene where the baby is stolen and you just thaw to find his pod empty.

An idea for the alternate start mod we know is coming. Looksmenu mod required.

You start life being assembled and coming online as a gen 1/2 synth.

You're then given a scouting/recon mission to find a suitable target for replacement. 

You are then required to seek them out, scan them with some sort of scanner item. This would save a looksmenu preset. 

You then return to base to use the scan to build your new upgraded realistic body with that preset. 

I've had a thought about the VANS perk, and was hoping if someone might want to have a go at my idea.

The perk atm, is kinda like clearvoyance for quests, which makes it ineffective as most quests put things in logical places like chests at the end of "dungeons". 

So the perk is not really needed for anything other than finding those pieces of weapons or gear from the quest notes you get from random encounters.

My thought is on changing it to allowing you to spot all locations on the map, not discovering them, but marking their location, kinda like when you ask Trashcan carla for directions to diamond city or when people put locations on your map.

I would do this myself, but I get derailed too easily to ever finish any project i start.

A mod to bring back Nora/Nate as companion? Would be neat, especially if there's a plot to it such as "SHE'S A SYNTH! SYNTHETIC BOOTY CALL BABY!". Especially if she/he keeps the appearance you give them when editing the two during the beginning of the game. I hate how you spend little time with Shaun and your spouse because I can't feel anything towards their loss its just like "So?" because of the lack of depth and time to connect. BGS really doesn't know of the word DEPTH! At least....not since early 2000.

A mod to bring back Nora/Nate as companion? Would be neat, especially if there's a plot to it such as "SHE'S A SYNTH! SYNTHETIC BOOTY CALL BABY!". Especially if she/he keeps the appearance you give them when editing the two during the beginning of the game. I hate how you spend little time with Shaun and your spouse because I can't feel anything towards their loss its just like "So?" because of the lack of depth and time to connect. BGS really doesn't know of the word DEPTH! At least....not since early 2000.

Synthetic Love. Gives you a Nora companion. Only works if you're a male though. They are working on Nate though.

Haven't tried it myself, but from what everyone is saying, it is pretty nice. As well, any changes you made to Nora at the beginning in the creation menu will show up on this follower.

The mod that adds realistic supersonic cracks to bullets was removed from nexus, afaik due to an unrelated dispute between the author and nexus staff. If there's demand for it, and if it's allowed, I can reupload it. Upvote Quote this post if interested (Cause i'm too lazy to keep checking back here). I'd recommend it for anyone playing in the new survival mode and/or with mods that increase weapon damage or anyone who just likes a little extra authenticity, since it really drives home "Hey, people are shooting at you, get behind something" 

I am looking for a couple mods, that I imagine would exist...

Is there a mod that gives you more crafting resources?  I keep running out of things such as steel, wood, concrete, etc.  I have finished the game, am over level 50, and I am not even done doing what I want to do with Sanctuary, let alone the other settlements.

Is there a mod that gives you more perk points per level?  I am tired of taking the same perks each level.  I would like to have some spare points to be able to spend on some of the oddball perks.

Thanks,

Eric

Edited by CPU
Merged to the correct thread

I am looking for a couple mods, that I imagine would exist...

Is there a mod that gives you more crafting resources?  I keep running out of things such as steel, wood, concrete, etc.  I have finished the game, am over level 50, and I am not even done doing what I want to do with Sanctuary, let alone the other settlements.

Is there a mod that gives you more perk points per level?  I am tired of taking the same perks each level.  I would like to have some spare points to be able to spend on some of the oddball perks.

Thanks,

Eric

Well since you've already finished the game and now are just messing around with building, here is an easy bat file to give yourself 100 of every crafting material. Or if you just want to simply build for fun, use tgm in the console (god mode) and build away. It gives you infinite resources. If you're playing Survival mode, then the first option would be better (as you can't use tgm on survival mode, but you can enable the console via mods).

Otherwise, if you don't want to cheat for it, start building those Scavenger Stations at your settlements, visit merchants to purchase shipments for your settlements, and make those trade routes. Start gathering your resources from your other settlements in the workbench, and bring them to Sanctuary as well.

As for Perk Points, this mod here lets you choose how much perks you want to gain per level via an F4SE plugin.

Is there any kind of (sexy) walking animation replacement for FO4, or is anyone working on one? I haven't seen anything similar to Skyrim's Victoria's High Heel Walk for FO4. There are all kind of great body and clothing mods, but it's always a bit disappointing to be stuck with the boring vanilla walking instead of something that would show off more.

Is there any kind of (sexy) walking animation replacement for FO4, or is anyone working on one? I haven't seen anything similar to Skyrim's Victoria's High Heel Walk for FO4. There are all kind of great body and clothing mods, but it's always a bit disappointing to be stuck with the boring vanilla walking instead of something that would show off more.

Not sure on sexy, but as for more feminine, check out Simple Feminine Animation Replacer. They look nice.

As well, Base Animations has better idle animations for your character that you can choose from. And then add Idle Hands on top of that for more variety.

But as for exaggerated sexy stuff like Victoria's and Dragonfly's animations, I don't think there is anything like that yet.

Settler Lockers:

Dump unused weapons, armor, clothing and ammo in a special container, and they will be distributed amongst your settlers.

Micromanaging their inventories is a pain in the ass

Settler Followers:

Bring settlers along with you as companions. Raise them as a private army.

Patrols:

Random encounters with large groups belonging to different factions; Raiders, Institute, BoS, scavengers etc

Wasteland Warfare:

Most factions in the Commonwealth are in open conflict with one another. Fight over settlements and strategic locations, and eradicate all opposition. Pick a side, or take it all for yourself. Ideal implementation would have squads of each faction spawning at settlements they own and moving out from there. If you're aligned with a faction, as you rise through the ranks you're able to send out larger attacking, scouting or scavenging forces further out, or are given more resources and people with which to organize defenses of your own. You can also take charge of your own groups of varying size depending on rank. If you're your own faction, you'd have to deal with all this from the beginning.

Each faction would have their own starting base, varying levels of manpower and equipment and depending on who, a handful of settlements.  Eg BoS have little manpower but a lot of resources and the technological advantage; Raiders have lots of people and many settlements but poor tech. 

Covering Fire:

Depending on faction, armor and level, firing towards an enemy would have them usually opt to stay in cover instead of poking their heads into a stream of bullets. NPCs would be more liberal in their applications of said streams of bullets, again depending on their overall combat aptitude as dictated by faction, armor and level. Eg a settler wearing a dead mutant cow's skin is going to be much more afraid of being shot than a BoS Paladin in power armor, or a raider hopped up on psycho and jet. Gunners are a successful group of mercenaries and know how to win firefights, so they will be unrelenting in their use of suppressive fire, but won't risk moving or peeking when they're getting shot at themselves.

Firing at an enemy would also reduce their accuracy again depending on combat aptitude, regardless of whether you hit them or not.