[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Anyone make a way to create NEW radio stations?

PipPod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8676/?

Create a personal radio station without overriding existing songs, music of your choice.  10-40 songs.  Take songs you like, convert to .wav and title them one through 10 or 40 depending on your choice.  It works well.  

I personally like the Old World Radio Boston that Buddy42 linked. With that, you can use a bsa extractor and extract all the files. Then you'll have separate folders for all the radio stations with all the tracks.

Then what I did was make each radio station a different genre of music (I like all music, so I had rock, pop, soul, metal, etc), and added all my own custom tracks to all the radio stations.

Then just use MultiXwm to convert all your tracks to xwm format (easier/better to use than wav files) and rename them to all the tracks (they are numbered).

Now I have a bunch of different radio stations all in one mod with different genres of music so I can mix it up when listening to my radio, for whatever I am in the mood for. :)

Someone requested that I make an Asian female character preset, but from what I understand, just like in Skyrim, it is not possible to make an Asian character.

Is there any mod for Asian characters?

Also, are there any anime hairstyles?

I say ask the author if  they say yes then do it worst that happens is moderator's here say take it down odds are they wont though if its jus a sound effect

The mod that adds realistic supersonic cracks to bullets was removed from nexus, afaik due to an unrelated dispute between the author and nexus staff. If there's demand for it, and if it's allowed, I can reupload it. Upvote Quote this post if interested (Cause i'm too lazy to keep checking back here). I'd recommend it for anyone playing in the new survival mode and/or with mods that increase weapon damage or anyone who just likes a little extra authenticity, since it really drives home "Hey, people are shooting at you, get behind something" 

No, this is not a mod request, this is a question, so don't move it to the mod request thread.

Someone here requested that I make them a character preset based on a young and voluptuous Asian woman.

Are there any anime hairstyle mods that might fit that bill?

No, this is not a mod request, this is a question, so don't move it to the mod request thread.

Someone here requested that I make them a character preset based on a young and voluptuous Asian woman.

Are there any anime hairstyle mods that might fit that bill?

Misc. Hairstyles has plenty of "anime" style hairstyles in it. Also check out Commonwealth Cuts on Nexus. Has several in there as well that fit the bill. There is also Azar Hairstyles which has some ponytail styles that could pass for "anime".

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14153/?

Try this, I think thats more like something you are looking for.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11161/

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14161/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2836/

Something you definitely need for these mods to "look as intended"

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9753/

Make sure you got oni-face textures. Alternatively you can have sss-smooth silky skin, but make sure you take the head normal map from oni's package. Since SSS doesn't have a face normal map, vanilla is eugh.

This I believe is for people who want anime characters.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10913/?

I have a potentially simple one: When you shoot off a feral ghouls leg, it crawls at you like assaultrons do. I'm trying it myself but all I can get so far is that they stand back up and walk with a missing leg. Theyre still super slow since they only use one leg, but its not exactly what I'm wanting.

Also, IO havent published it yet, but if anyone wants it, Ive made a "No Molotovs" mod. Enemies spam molotov cocktails way too much so I basically deleted all molotov flags essentially removing it from the game.

NoMolotovs.esp

A user on this forum filled a request to put a wearable wristwatch into the game that was designed to fit the CBBE female body.. Unfortunately the watch is all one solid texture and doesn't have a face.

Could somebody here please properly texture this watch and put a face onto it?

The mesh is  "the division" wristwatch from the mod in the link below, which only contains the mesh and textures, and has to be included into the game manually. I do not know how to do this so someone else did it for me.

Furthermore, I requested that the watch be worn on the left hand to go along with the wedding ring because I like how the watch/ring on one hand combination looks. Thus, the pipboy remover mod had to be included for this to be possible.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11113/?

fb039b486019596.jpg ed4ce1486019598.jpg 1d1d45486019599.jpg 7cf901486019600.jpg

Anyone make a way to create NEW radio stations?

PipPod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8676/?

Create a personal radio station without overriding existing songs, music of your choice.  10-40 songs.  Take songs you like, convert to .wav and title them one through 10 or 40 depending on your choice.  It works well.  

I personally like the Old World Radio Boston that Buddy42 linked. With that, you can use a bsa extractor and extract all the files. Then you'll have separate folders for all the radio stations with all the tracks.

Then what I did was make each radio station a different genre of music (I like all music, so I had rock, pop, soul, metal, etc), and added all my own custom tracks to all the radio stations.

Then just use MultiXwm to convert all your tracks to xwm format (easier/better to use than wav files) and rename them to all the tracks (they are numbered).

Now I have a bunch of different radio stations all in one mod with different genres of music so I can mix it up when listening to my radio, for whatever I am in the mood for. :)

Wolfmother & Ghost.  It does not require further complications, although for most it would assume they need many more so the suggestion is appreciated nonetheless.  Thank you.

Better Syringer

As the title says id love to see better syringer. You see, ingame is shit. I wont even lie to you. You can only successfully "drug" npcs with low levels. So I have been thinking, you know that you can pacify almost any animal, monster or npc right? With high enough level you can pacify any npc that is lower than your level even if the level difference is only 1 level below yours. So why not make syringer work like pacifying perk? Have a chance to "drug" anyone thats below your level even if its the same level as yours (with some chance of success obviously). I mean it shouldnt be hard just copy and modify code that works for pacifier perk and youre done :D I just love to see NPCs fighting each other without me firing a shot. Cause some CHAOS you know?

Really I think that this needs to be done since syringer is basicaly a useless BB gun at this point...

(As far as I know there arent any mods that boost syringer)

-Thanks for considering this idea dudes.

Hey guys, first of all i'm new here! I really like joining new communities so I can't wait to get to know you all! Second, is anybody interesting in making a proper (or as proper as it can get) Zero Suit? Or does one already exist somewhere? Thanks in advance! 

Hi and welcome! 

Something skin tight like that should be pretty easy to whip up as just a basic re-texture, if I get the time soon I might have a bash unless anyone else feels like taking up the torch. 

I've toyed with some basic mods for my own use but not released anything to this date, this could be my first! 

Also a quick google finds one that's just a re-texture of the vault suit, it's not outstanding but it might suit your needs. 

Been trying but I cant get it to work right. I want a mod where if you shoot a feral ghoul's legs off, they crawl at you like the assaltrons do when you shoot off their legs. All it does for me when I try to do it is, I shoot their legs off, then they stand back up and walk at you like they still have a working foot.

Heres the mod I was attempting to make, if anyone feels compelled to look at it and see what the deal was, or try to fix it up (or just tell me where I messed up), that would be sweet

NonStopFeral.esp