[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Does anyone still have the Fallout 4 Hairstyle mod that added Lightnings hair from final fantasy? i can't really find it from the nexus and I wanted to re download it again :(. It seems it may have been removed

It was part of the More Hairstyles as an additional Misc Hairstyles. But because it's considered a copyrighted work it was removed. Hopefully someone will find it and risk posting a link for it.

*Edit: I had deleted it because I couldn't get the pink color. You can only use the colors the game gives you by default. Unless you take and repaint the texture and turn it into a wig instead of regular hair probably. I know there's mods now that let you add custom/whacky colors but they weren't out when I tried it. 

Was thinking on putting down animations for eating, drinking, sleeping, walking and running, better smoking animations, right handed bolts on receivers and animations for that, but figured they would come out later after the geck.  So how about cbbe bnb clothes and some better choices of clothing or is that already in the works?

depend how's the uv was layout. Take your example, Azar(hair 15), all the hair card uv's are stack on top of each other(perfectly fine for hair model). To make Harley Quinn hair, you would need to re-arrange the uv, half to one side(black hair), the other half another side(red hair).

post-50667-0-59696400-1456814331_thumb.jpg

would need to re-arrange the uv, half to one side(black hair), the other half another side(red hair).

Thank you for the information but i have to ask what program would i have to use to do this ? 

3D modeling program Im guessing, Blender for instance.

would need to re-arrange the uv, half to one side(black hair), the other half another side(red hair).

Thank you for the information but i have to ask what program would i have to use to do this ? 

3D modeling program Im guessing, Blender for instance.

Oh :D Didn't think of that.... 

Sorry for the late reply.

yeah, any 3d modeling package such as 3ds max, maya, blender...etc can do it. If you unfamiliar with general 3d modeling, you have to know that once you edited the uv layout of the hair model, you will have to re-import it back into the game, you cannot simply replace Azar's mod with new texture since your hair model(with new uv information) now is different than Azar's mod model.

In a nutshell, (correct me if I'm wrong)

-- get a hair model in a format that can be import into the 3d package of your choice.

-- edit the uv layout

-- export the hair model

-- create textures that fo4 require

-- turn it into nif format, maybe with bodyslide, nifskope, you probably need to weight it and add physic all that fun staff.

here is an example of spliting the uv into 2 sides,

post-50667-0-98229500-1456906078_thumb.jpg

Ideally, you would want to stack them up and arrange them into stack where the hair end tips all line up, that way you can easily paint the transparent map, something like this,

post-50667-0-49652300-1456906277_thumb.jpg

IMO, if you are go for Harley Quinn look, and do all those work to achieve it. You might as well find a hair model that similar to Harley's hair style. A better candidate would be Juliet Starling's hair. I do a quick edit/textures on her hair and render her out in MODO. :P

NSFW   

post-50667-0-26495400-1456906959_thumb.png

Sorry for the late reply.

IMO, if you are go for Harley Quinn look, and do all those work to achieve it. You might as well find a hair model that similar to Harley's hair style. A better candidate would be Juliet Starling's hair. I do a quick edit/textures on her hair and render her out in MODO. :P

It's fine :D Thank you by the way, i'll give it a shot and see how it goes. Hopefully i get lucky and manage to do it :D.

I might have written the wrong hair number from the Azar pack. As of latest version (1.5 i believe) he added Harleys hair.

*Edit* I tried. for couple of hours, still can't figure it out :D. I edited the UVs, managed to slip three colors in there, but the hair was see-through from inside the head and on top of that, some parts went missing somewhere. 

but the hair was see-through from inside the head and on top of that, some parts went missing somewhere. 

missing the corresponding hairline.nif ?

I reckon it has to do something with inital export of the model to nif. Since in nifskope it's hidden. When i come home from work ill try exporting it from 3ds instead of blender and ill see how it goes.

Blender won't export nifs that will work in FO4 yet, unless the plugin has been updated and I missed it. Outfit studio will tho.

Right now i found 3ds Nif export plugin made for fallout 4. So ill see if it works. Hopefully it will, i've wasted way too much time on this with no progress already :D

but the hair was see-through from inside the head and on top of that, some parts went missing somewhere. 

missing the corresponding hairline.nif ?

I don't even know if i'm doing it right anymore. 

This is how it looks in maya/blender

ESS5op.png

And when nade to game this is what happens.

l63jen.png

TBH, my modding knowlegde is smaller than i thought. Anyways it looks like i will have to wait for Creation kit. Still, thank you for your time ;)

Ive had a bit more success, but its not fitted to the head properly, nor do the physics work anymore. I know just enough about modding these games to half-ass it anyway. Ill keep at it.

Oh, wow. Good job so far. Honestly i have no idea how you managed to do it so far xD

I'll keep at it aswell, there has to be something i fucked somewhere along the way.

I created a female character preset based on Heathyr Hoffman from the 2009 SyFy channel reality show ghost hunters academy.

On that show, there was an RV that the team of investigators traveled to and from each haunted location.

Could somebody please recreate this RV into the game? Preferably a ploppable settlement building object?

53616e469724488.jpg b2f28b469724489.jpg

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any mod out there that add a jacket similar to the Bomber outfit from the BoS, compatible with Bodyslide and with more polygons than the vanilla jacket (to avoid square boobs lol). I've searched but couldn't find anything, so I suppose it doesn't exist... yet^^

Edit: nvm I found what I wanted in 2pac's mod :)

Would anyone be interested in converting Lord Haun's Magicka Sabers from skyrim to FO4 including the star wars hilts? I saw under his permissions that as long as he is given credit, the mod can be converted and uploaded. I am proposing the following hilt combinations for the mod:

Red - Darth Vader

Green - Luke ep 6

Blue - Obiwan ep 3

Cyan - Anakin ep 3

Yellow - Darth Sidious  

Violet -  Mace Windu

Pink - Common Jedi or Ls106

Orange - Darth Revan or Count Dooku

Link to the nexus page:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3174/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3174%26preview%3D&pUp=1