Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

... [cut from original post to save space] ...

In the meantime, try this, see if that works. Make a savegame right before entering Zeta. Some of the script stuff triggers the moment you're aboard the ship.

I didn't notice that you updated your mod.

I was still using 0.1.6, if I update to your 1.0 will I still need this FBZeta.esp?

PS: Will I need to restart the game after the update or will a save just before starting Zeta still work?

... [cut from original post to save space] ...

In the meantime, try this, see if that works. Make a savegame right before entering Zeta. Some of the script stuff triggers the moment you're aboard the ship.

I didn't notice that you updated your mod.

I was still using 0.1.6, if I update to your 1.0 will I still need this FBZeta.esp?

PS: Will I need to restart the game after the update or will a save just before starting Zeta still work?

just download the new zip folder and see if that works. Making a save right before you're beamed up should be safe enough.

just download the new zip folder and see if that works. Making a save right before you're beamed up should be safe enough.

Ok, finished testing both of them.

The zip folder offered no change as far as I've seen for me, she still didn't equip any clothes. The ammo thing as well.

The new esp did solve the clothes problem, BUT when I entered the Steamworks, Jade was not there, aparently she didn't reach it and when I went back to the Holding Cells my pc crashed (that was my PCs fault, not the mod, it does that because of reasons) so I couldn't see if she would have gotten there eventually.

A way I found to fix this is to wait, after taking my gear and opening the door, for Jade to pass by and enter the Steamworks first (or I guess one could just use good ol' moveto in the console).

Unfortunetly she still didn't have any ammo, but after putting some in her inventory with the console like you suggested, she started attacking the enemies proper.

I'm starting to think this may be an issue with my mods rather then yours, though I don't know why or which.

All I have the Unlimited Companions for TTW (because I really wanted to have Jade, Dogmeat/Rex and Cass at the same time), All Companions Essential and no karma req for TTW (got those form the TTW compatible mods forum), Sexout Companions (just adds lore frendly dialogue with NV companions), Sexout Dogs for TTW (followup to Sexout Rex now adapted for TTW to allow you to make your companion and dog do the nasty through dialogue) and that's it, don't know what could be causing a problem if any or if it really is tied to my companion altering mods.

Look I just want to say thaks for all the work and support you've given, but these issues are neither game breaking or annoying, I'm going to play and finish Zeta so I can recruit Jade and explore the Wastelands, I forsee a heck of a good time.

Thanks again and good luck with DC Breeder or whichever other mod your working on.

I have no idea why but since yesterday fb zeta crashes my game on menu. I don't know what i,m doing wrong so here my full load order maybe someone help me on it.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
[X] TTWFixes.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] FBCaptured.esp
[X] FBFarm.esp
[X] FBZeta.esp
[X] FBJade.esp
[X] FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] oHUD.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] bittercup_comp.esp
[X] Sydney Follower.esp
[X] ttw_wildwasteland.esp
[X] TTWOptions.esp
[X] TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
[X] TTW_StartupMenu.esp
[X] TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
[X] TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
[X] TTW_Reputation.esp
[X] TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] gra_assault_carbine_fix.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
[X] SexoutMissMoo.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] Readius TTW Fix.esp
[X] FO3 Chargen Quest Overhaul.esp
[X] TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp
[X] FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
[X] FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
[X] PittGalStatsFix - DarnUI.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] Mojave Pimp.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] Weight8000.esp
[X] Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
[X] ReputationFixer.esp
[X] FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
[X] durability.esp
[X] qAllSkillBooks.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
[X] 255_max_level.esp
[X] PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
[X] TTW My Home Is Your Home.esp
[X] TTW_Companions_Essential.esp
[X] ttw_eezdcwildliferebalance.esp
[X] HalfwayHouse.esp
[X] TTW-TrainStationAccessViaInventory.esp
[X] Sarah Lyons Companion.esp
[X] LucyWestCompanion.esp
[X] Sydney Follower - Load Order Fix.esp
[X] Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp

I did something wrong i know just don't know what it is thanks for any advice.

p.s and yes i deselected fb zeta and game did work.

Seem my load order good when fb zeta not in it, but i am getting weird warning from edit "You need to check your Tale of Two Wastelands load order". Yet i used loot and even went back to it site and match the load order. I wish i knew what i did last night so i could fix it.

Thank you for the reply.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
[X] TTWFixes.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] FBCaptured.esp
[X] FBZeta.esp
[X] Lings.esm
[X] FBJade.esp
[X] FBFarm.esp
[X] oHUD.esm
[X] Sydney Follower.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] bittercup_comp.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
[X] TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
[X] TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
[X] TTW_Reputation.esp
[X] TTW_StartupMenu.esp
[X] TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
[X] ttw_wildwasteland.esp
[X] TTWOptions.esp
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] gra_assault_carbine_fix.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] LucyWestCompanion.esp
[X] Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp
[X] TTWQO Additions and Patch.esp
[X] Readius TTW Fix.esp
[X] FO3 Chargen Quest Overhaul.esp
[X] FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
[X] FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
[X] PittGalStatsFix - DarnUI.esp
[X] PerkEveryLevel.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] Weight8000.esp
[X] Easy Unlocking and Easy Hacking and Guaranteed Pick Pocket.esp
[X] ReputationFixer.esp
[X] qAllSkillBooks.esp
[X] TTW My Home Is Your Home.esp
[X] Sarah Lyons Companion.esp
[X] FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
[X] SexoutMissMoo.esp
[X] Mojave Pimp.esp
[X] durability.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
[X] Sydney Follower - Load Order Fix.esp
[X] TTW-TrainStationAccessViaInventory.esp
[X] 255_max_level.esp
[X] PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
[X] TTW_Companions_Essential.esp
[X] ttw_eezdcwildliferebalance.esp
[X] HalfwayHouse.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp

New loot order.

Seem my load order good when fb zeta not in it, but i am getting weird warning from edit "You need to check your Tale of Two Wastelands load order". Yet i used loot and even went back to it site and match the load order. I wish i knew what i did last night so i could fix it.

Thank you for the reply.

<snip>

New loot order.

LOOT doesn't always get the TTW order right, there is a load order posted on the TTW install page, you might want to manually mimic that one. Although my guess is that that won't solve the issue since FBZeta seems to be the culprit. I'll look further into it later today, until then try updating FBZeta and all the master files, maybe there was a small update somewhere along the line that's causing instabilities now.

Thank you for the reply.

<snip>

New loot order.

LOOT doesn't always get the TTW order right, there is a load order posted on the TTW install page, you might want to manually mimic that one. Although my guess is that that won't solve the issue since FBZeta seems to be the culprit. I'll look further into it later today, until then try updating FBZeta and all the master files, maybe there was a small update somewhere along the line that's causing instabilities now.

Good point I forgot to mention to verify the order of TTW after LOOT was ran. With loot at leat the rest of the mods should be good. Never had a problem with LOOT and TTW. It looks like you did all the leg work that is needed and could be done by a user. Perhaps Pepertje can find out what caused the issue. Perhaps a conflict ?

Thank you for the reply.

<snip>

New loot order.

Good point I forgot to mention to verify the order of TTW after LOOT was ran. With loot at leat the rest of the mods should be good. Never had a problem with LOOT and TTW. It looks like you did all the leg work that is needed and could be done by a user. Perhaps Pepertje can find out what caused the issue. Perhaps a conflict ?

From my experience, a CTD on main menu usually means something wrong with master files or a serious mod conflict. I'll double check the FBZeta plugin to see if there isn't a new master added by accident somewhere along the line. Aside from that, I'm terrible at hunting down conflicts, so don't expect any miracles.

I guess only master i am using that might be different would be "Sexout-97-Beta-7--May-17-2016.7z" your mod might not be happy with the beta maybe?

I doubt it. If that were the case, then any Fertile Breeder mod would cause the problem. Try using WryeFlash to see if that can show the issue. Until then, use these plugins to see if anything in the chain of FB mods is causing issues since some recent updates. If they work, let me know and I'll update all the relevant mods accordingly. If not, I wouldn't know what could be causing it either.

Fertile Breeder - zHotfix Package.rar

Thanks for your help, but i think ill reinstall everything i probably screw up somewhere and i been wanting to do everything from scratch. Again thanks but most likely my fault.

I am to lazy to try get wyre flash to work, i was thinking only ones of the mod that doesn't work is ones that need tales of two wasteland i might of download bad ver maybe, i will check it later tonight.

Well i am back with same problem reinstalled everything using mo and fbzeta still giving me problems. I've uses New Vegas Anti Crash and it work till i trying leaving vault 101 and stays on loading screen infinitely . I try wyre but i do not know what m looking for sorry. So i have know idea what is wrong.

+ only conflicts mo finds are with jade icon and mikotos  bueaty pack

+ i figure i try going to page 4 try that fbzeta download and it works no crashing then deactivated it and it crashed  again so might be something wrong with new esp?

Well i am back with same problem reinstalled everything using mo and fbzeta still giving me problems. I've uses New Vegas Anti Crash and it work till i trying leaving vault 101 and stays on loading screen infinitely . I try wyre but i do not know what m looking for sorry. So i have know idea what is wrong.

+ only conflicts mo finds are with jade icon and mikotos  bueaty pack

+ i figure i try going to page 4 try that fbzeta download and it works no crashing then deactivated it and it crashed  again so might be something wrong with new esp?

Can you get out of the Vault and activate FBZeta afterwards? I have no idea why FBZeta would conflict with anything like that, but if you can start your game normally and activate FBZeta afterwards, then it should be good, right?

Also, I don't think the updates are causing the issue. I have the .esp's active on my own system at all times, and I update them as I go, so if there was something in an update that would cause a serious problem like this, then I think I should have noticed. Not sure if it's because of a weird mod combination I'm using, or if there's something we're overlooking...

Is your copy of Fallout 3 pirated? Not hurling blame, just asking the only question that hasn't been asked.

I think his copy used to work, but until May 30th. After that, something happened causing it to go south on him. Although I would want Kaos to confirm so himself ;)

nope all my pc games steam only f3 goty and fallout nv all on steam only

Have you tried running FBZeta with ONLY FBZeta and its masters? If it works fine that way, we can be certain it's some sort of conflict.

Just try it ctd faster then usual, with other stuff least it make it to the title then crashes.

I'll toss in an older version to see if it's really an update from FBZeta. Not sure which one you used, so I'll put out some of the most recent ones I still have archived. Tell me if they work again or if the problem persists. (Or, if you were using an even older version before, forward me the version # and I'll see if I have it archived.)

FBZeta 0.1.6.rar

FBZeta 0.1.5.3.rar

they both work  problem might be i was using the one in the download section, it might be broken maybe.

+if this was my mistake sorry for all the extra work i am causing you and thank you.

The moment anyone confirms the 1.0 version is giving them issues as well, I'll be sure to fix it. I do have to add, I just downloaded it myself and installed the uploaded version, and it seems to work fine. There's only one other thing I have in mind that I'll look into real quick.

EDIT: Nope, the thing wasn't the cause...

they both work  problem might be i was using the one in the download section, it might be broken maybe.

+if this was my mistake sorry for all the extra work i am causing you and thank you.

Alright, final try. After this, I really wouldn't know what could have possibly been causing the issues.

FBZeta.esp

The moment anyone confirms the 1.0 version is giving them issues as well, I'll be sure to fix it. I do have to add, I just downloaded it myself and installed the uploaded version, and it seems to work fine. There's only one other thing I have in mind that I'll look into real quick.

EDIT: Nope, the thing wasn't the cause...

Version 1.0 works just fine for me, but I only use a few mods, mostly just Fertile Breeder, it's requirements, my only extras are Sexout Breeder, Sexout Dogs, Sexout Companions, Sexout Key... and 2-3 more which don't come to mind and I'm too lazy to boot up my gaming pc to check, that's about it.