can anyone help me troubleshoot the vagina not working with SoS? it was working in a previous game but i started a new game and this go around the vagina doesn't seem to be moving. its killing my immersion...

how come the All-In-One mod doesn't show up in the load order?

help?

It's not working for me

I uploaded the things I selected while installing the other mods

I have also updated FNIS behavior while the gender specific animation and skeleton arm fixed are ticked

Did you install all the requirements? This includes the body slider and when installing, choosing the proper options.

What other mods are you using that might be involved with textures?

I'm currently still trying to find a way to fix my neck seam and the fact blood effects never splatter on the face.

Yes I have installed SKSE,FNIS,Bodyslide and outfit studio and XP32 maximum skeleton extended.

As for the installation of body slider, I have checked

• Unified UNP
  • Racemenu morphs for unified unp and
  • Pre-built UUNP HDT+Morph

on the first page.

On the second page I checked

• First person meshes (UUNP)
  • TextBlend (UUNP Special) and
  • Default for UUNP special physics

As for other textures I believe I only have SOS. I have attached a image of the mods that are currently installed. Only SkyUI and Unofficial Skyrim legendary edition patch that was cut from the pic

post-243796-0-21149600-1464392818_thumb.jpg

It's not working for me

I have also updated FNIS behavior while the gender specific animation and skeleton arm fixed are ticked

Did you install all the requirements? This includes the body slider and when installing, choosing the proper options.

I'm currently still trying to find a way to fix my neck seam and the fact blood effects never splatter on the face.

Yes I have installed SKSE,FNIS,Bodyslide and outfit studio and XP32 maximum skeleton extended.

• Unified UNP

on the first page.

As for other textures I believe I only have SOS. I have attached a image of the mods that are currently installed. Only SkyUI and Unofficial Skyrim legendary edition patch that was cut from the pic

Ah, see, for me I only picked Unified UNP and Racemenu Morphs for Unified UNP as listed in the instructions. All other options I chose to ignore. Seems to have worked for me.

evans3rd,

Last night I finally managed to uninstall this mod. Did it by moving the AiO-HDT-AP folder out of NMM's viirtual install folder and renaming the AiO archive (big file, easier than moving).

Opened up NMM and it said AiO was missing and gave various options including unistalling it. Went for that and it spent a good 5 seconds uninstalling something. Ran LOOT/FNIS, no problems reported.

Went into the game and some but not all NPCs had lost their barbie faces and stupid hairstyles and returned to normal. No grey face or neck seams. Decided to give it a couple of days for things to settle down (respawns etc).

Today, opened up NMM and same messages showed up and it did another few-second uninstall. Ran LOOT/FNIS - no errors. Closed down NMM and reopened it, same messages but this time it did a much longer uninstall with a progress bar. Ran LOOT/FNIS - no errors.

Went into the game and the only thing it said was missing was 12 Eyebrows esp. (They'll grow back).

Spent the day running around Skyrim looking at NPC faces and so far so good. Not spotted one messed up NPC, even in Solitude which was a mess (the Bards Coll, the market stall holders, Ghisli (Ghastly), the big sister from Radiant Rainment, the court women, etc - complete clusterfuck).

All the Bijin NPCs are still Bijin (so far). Not been to Whiterun today (Bijin Central), I'm due there tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's 'case closed'. I can live without the aggravated pussy.

That just leaves the mystery of the all-male guards and the all guards wearing closed-face helmets. And I'm pretty sure the Solitude guards had got new boots and gauntlets (the bastards). Oh, and the fact that my PC lost her Fair Skin Complexion and reverted back to Redguard brown a few days ago. It's not even the tone I chose at creation but I'm learning to like it. Did that last part sound at all convincing?

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Probably three-legged dogs or something.

Just for the record. I'm not blaming this mod as such, it may well be that I made a complete pig's-ear of installing it or later installed something which upset it mightily.

Finally got around to reinstalling Skyrim fresh(ish) again, cutting down my past-maximum number of mods to about half. Before this, I was using the nexus HDT file of less bounce, no vagina mesh. using this as a baseline for comparisons and questions.

To start right off, can i choose to not install a battle-damage/dirty texture overlay? It says don't select the skip option unless reinstalling to change options, but the archer/bersekrer/sorcerer skins sort of defeat the point of the earlier skin choices.

Second, the "natural" bounce, the smallest option, still has the breasts and ass made of anti-gravity jello. When I stand up from the sneak crouch, my character's tits fly up to nearly chin-level, and they and the rear don't settle and stop moving for a solid 4-5 seconds. Is there any way to tone this down without breaking the rest of the functionality?

Third, if I'm correct, the HDT effects, meshes, and collisions are only placed on the vanilla races and characters, with exception to the Bjin NPCs/wives/war maidens  and Seranaholic. So any mod that adds a follower or NPC of either vanilla or custom race won't have these, right? 

And lastly, minor detail, but the lizard argionian body texture at 2 K resolution is of different quality/sharpness than the hands of them. ANy and all help would be greatly appreciated.

To start right off, can i choose to not install a battle-damage/dirty texture overlay? It says don't select the skip option unless reinstalling to change options, but the archer/bersekrer/sorcerer skins sort of defeat the point of the earlier skin choices.

Second, the "natural" bounce, the smallest option, still has the breasts and ass made of anti-gravity jello. When I stand up from the sneak crouch, my character's tits fly up to nearly chin-level, and they and the rear don't settle and stop moving for a solid 4-5 seconds. Is there any way to tone this down without breaking the rest of the functionality?

Third, if I'm correct, the HDT effects, meshes, and collisions are only placed on the vanilla races and characters, with exception to the Bjin NPCs/wives/war maidens  and Seranaholic. So any mod that adds a follower or NPC of either vanilla or custom race won't have these, right? 

And lastly, minor detail, but the lizard argionian body texture at 2 K resolution is of different quality/sharpness than the hands of them. ANy and all help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Those are optional. Perfectly safe to skip them.

2. Lol, you should see the highest bounce option.  I'm afraid I am not aware of any easy way to do this.  You'll have manually edit the XML files and test your changes in game.  It involves a lot of trial and error.  The author of the Naturalistic HDT Jiggle, Bazinga, has been very helpful with answering questions on this, you if he's still around you might want to contact him or post in his thread

3. Correct, unless the mod or NPC uses the vanilla textures, meshes, and skeleton.  This is relatively easy to fix though. Just copy the body meshes and body textures from this mod into the follower or NPC mod.   (Back up your follower mod first if you're doing this manually. If you're using MO or something, you can just make a new mod.)  If the follower meshes and textures have a different name than normal, you'll have to rename the meshes and textures from this mod to match what the follower mod expects. (For example, Arissa - The Wandering Rogue has "_Arissa_femalebody_1.dds" instead of just "femalebody_1.dds". So when you copy femalebody_1.dds from this mod to Arissa, you'll have to change it's name to "_Arissa_femalebody_1.dds".  Same goes for all the other textures and meshes)

If the follower or NPC mod uses a custom skeleton too, you can try to copy the skeleton (renaming like above if necessary) from XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, but this may or may not work.

4. Sorry, I don't know. I never noticed, but then again I don't pay much attention to argonian hands. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

Finally got it working

It's not working for me

• Unified UNP

on the first page.

Ah, see, for me I only picked Unified UNP and Racemenu Morphs for Unified UNP as listed in the instructions. All other options I chose to ignore. Seems to have worked for me.

Thanks man this helped a lot! It fixed the female part. As for the male part, it turns out that I have the SOS in the wrong order.

it may well be that I made a complete pig's-ear of installing it

Silly boy. Everyone knows you can't make a Silk Puss(y) out of a Sow's Ear...

:) Fairy enough but you didn't see Ghisli Three-Textures - she was so bad that I put a bag over her head and one over my head in case her's fell off. Let's just say I didn't find AiO-HDT-AP UNP-TBBP as simple as ABC.

Spent another day journeying across Skyrim looking a womens' faces and necks (pervy or what). Maybe I should get some help from the vampires: 'Excuse me, mate. You noticed any strange necks on your travels have you?' Apart from an orc with a wood elf brown face and an dark(?) elf in Riften who was the greenest green I e'er has seen, it seams good.

I'm being stalked by a horse for some reason. Also I arrived in Riverwood and that damned chicken immediately tried to make a move on Hilde(?), the old girl at the tanning rack,  - she saw it off though.

Just discovered 'Dames Of Skyrim', series 1, 2 and 3. Sort of a continuation of the Bijin mods in that it mimics the style but does the other NPCs. Iron will and self-discipline straight the window and I've just installed S1 (51 NPCs). First impressions  - good. About to go into the game again - second impressions will probably be 'oh why, oh why, oh why?'.

It's not working for me

• Unified UNP

on the first page.

Hi!

On the picture you have mods overwriting All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, probably SOS is one of them, this will make you don't have collisions with SOS, try to put All-in-One at the bottom of the list doing drag and drop. Has to have a green "+" not a red "-".

Put Skeleton under or up of the All-in-One and be sure is with green "+" too.

Have a nice day and good luck!

<snip! hack! slash!>

I like Vilja for a companion. I usually let her chatter but you can turn her off. Blocking the way can be a pain in the ass. "Yes, dear. Is there anything I can do for you?" You can GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!

<snip, snop, snappity-snip>

Oh, ye of little face! :P

Firstly, you can change how followers follow and move away when you bump them- including 'companions' as well as people who are following you only because you are their pimp. There are a couple of versions for different follow distances and how far they move when you bump them.

Secondly, you can extend Vilja's native GTFOOMW! functionality to any interactable NPC except guards and a few others.

The two mods above are compatible with each other and 'work a treat' as our brethren (and sistren) in the ancestral motherland are so fond of saying. I have personally gone into a dungeon with 18 prostitutes plus 10-12 companions and set them all upon one another using Mass Matchmaker. The ensuing orgy was glorious, and nobody blocked any halls or doorways... at least, not for long.

Turdly  :D  you can turn off collision between you and any NPC. Sadly, this might disable collisions between (whatever) and the animated labia you have so thoughtfully bestowed upon most of the females in the game via this mod, but I thought I'd include it here because I find posting nonsensical solutions amusing. :wub:

Then finally, there is

, which is satisfying and lore-friendly, but somewhat harsh on non-essential companions... :blink:

Vyxenne -

Honestly, since I never run with more than two companions anymore it's not a problem. When I came back to Skyrim I updated everything and I did notice she started stepping back when I run into her; "Oh! You stepped on my toe." Even so there always seems to be those situations where nothing works as it should and I have had to tell her to step aside once or twice in the last couple of months. Merura doesn’t have that option but I can just jump over her. I had to mention the Vilja scenario you quoted. The irony in it is just too much. LOL

I appreciate your levity. When I'm about to give up I come here and it helps. IF, and at this point it seems a big if, I get this running I may have to try your "Mass Matchmaker" scenario. I got a few good orgies going after killing dragons (a setting in the Arousal mod MCM I think) but that just gave me a taste for more. LOL

Grey Cloud -

I haven't messed with it much since I installed outside the Steam directory. I got it all set up at about 2am and decided to leave it for the next day. Then I came down with Pneumonia. This is the first time I've been in front of my PC since. Even now that I'm down to 38 mods and I don't have any of the overwrite mod patches I had before MO now gives me a warning about a text file in the data/mesh folder (something to do with chickens) so I now have this permanent red triangle warning hovering over the run button. I don't know if I can safely delete the text file or not. I haven't installed the bird mods either. I can't get any of my save games to run. I'm still feverish, in a cold sweat, unable to smoke, and everything is on my last nerve ATM.

As for HDT and BBP all I have loaded are the two skeleton mods and the HDT Physics Extensions.

evans3rd,

Last night I finally managed to uninstall this mod. Did it by moving the AiO-HDT-AP folder out of NMM's viirtual install folder and renaming the AiO archive (big file, easier than moving).

Opened up NMM and it said AiO was missing and gave various options including unistalling it. Went for that and it spent a good 5 seconds uninstalling something. Ran LOOT/FNIS, no problems reported.

Went into the game and some but not all NPCs had lost their barbie faces and stupid hairstyles and returned to normal. No grey face or neck seams. Decided to give it a couple of days for things to settle down (respawns etc).

Today, opened up NMM and same messages showed up and it did another few-second uninstall. Ran LOOT/FNIS - no errors. Closed down NMM and reopened it, same messages but this time it did a much longer uninstall with a progress bar. Ran LOOT/FNIS - no errors.

Went into the game and the only thing it said was missing was 12 Eyebrows esp. (They'll grow back).

Spent the day running around Skyrim looking at NPC faces and so far so good. Not spotted one messed up NPC, even in Solitude which was a mess (the Bards Coll, the market stall holders, Ghisli (Ghastly), the big sister from Radiant Rainment, the court women, etc - complete clusterfuck).

All the Bijin NPCs are still Bijin (so far). Not been to Whiterun today (Bijin Central), I'm due there tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it's 'case closed'. I can live without the aggravated pussy.

That just leaves the mystery of the all-male guards and the all guards wearing closed-face helmets. And I'm pretty sure the Solitude guards had got new boots and gauntlets (the bastards). Oh, and the fact that my PC lost her Fair Skin Complexion and reverted back to Redguard brown a few days ago. It's not even the tone I chose at creation but I'm learning to like it. Did that last part sound at all convincing?

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Probably three-legged dogs or something.

Just for the record. I'm not blaming this mod as such, it may well be that I made a complete pig's-ear of installing it or later installed something which upset it mightily.

it may well be that I made a complete pig's-ear of installing it

Silly boy. Everyone knows you can't make a Silk Puss(y) out of a Sow's Ear...

LMAO!!!

Thanks

Grey Cloud -

"Oh, and the fact that my PC lost her Fair Skin Complexion and reverted back to Redguard brown a few days ago. It's not even the tone I chose at creation but I'm learning to like it. Did that last part sound at all convincing? "

No, not very convincing. I don't see how all that is possible but at one point I wrongly blamed AmorousAdventures for some of those face and hair issues so I do know where your at.

With this minimalist mod list my entire load order is displayed in one screen capture now. If it worked I was going to post it to show how little is actually needed to get these SexLab mods to work properly together and the load order. BTW, when I was done loading I ran LOOT and it doesn’t seemed to have moved anything so I at least seem to have done that much right. I did make one mistake. I tried to load FNIS as if it were a mod in MO but it must go into the Data folder to work properly.  

I haven't tried starting a new PC yet. The idea of starting a new PC to "test" is just more than I can stomach ATM.

Edit: Redguard brown. With AmorousAdventures Saadia becomes my whore if I don't turn her over. It's the first time I have killed them all instead but I have to admit she looks really good covered in cum. And she likes to be turned over this way. :)

evans3rd,

First off - get well soon. Pneumonia isn't nice, worse than the Rattles or Ataxia.

Second - you had to mention chickens didn't you.

You say you are down to 38 mods. Does that include the 50 that are needed to make Skyrim work, e.g. SKSE, USLEEP and the rest, or is it the 38 mods you need for your playing style, e.g. this mod, follower mods, etc? I'm currently down to just under 200 active mods and just under 150 active plug-ins. I've got my beady eye on a few more potential sacrifices even though things are still running smooth as a baby's proverbial.

Just to be clear my non-Steam install is from the pirate copy. The pirate itself is a re-packed ISO which, folder and file-wise, is just like a proper game DVD. I installed it straight from the ISO via a virtual drive. Also the downside to this is that I don't have access to the CK should I require it (only available from Steam, grrrr)..

I was just in the guardroom in Riften training up a new member of staff when a shift change occurred and the room filled up with guards coming and going. Suddenly I noticed a pair of pale arms in the crowd all my have dark skin) - a woman guard. Because I wasn't doing anything, just waiting for the trainee to finish off with client number 4 I didn't have the mouse close to hand so the suspect went through a door before I could react. I didn't follow as there were still several guards trying to get through the door and I didn't want to chance a CTD. I can't wait to confront her: 'You is not even a proper man, is you lad? You is in fact, of the female persuasion'.

The guards in Riverwood have taken to wearing quivers on their backs (the bastards). Also noticed that a lot of the Riften guards are opting for the 2H weapon approach (the bastards). 

Edit: Just noticed your last post. I know what caused the PC skin tone change - racemenu. A  few days earlier I had been tinkering with my PC and and messed up the legs. Decided to find an NPC whose body I liked and to replicate it on my PC. So this I did, none of which involved the skin. Everything looked good so I came out of racemenu to find that I'd lost the skin. Like an idiot I didn't roll back to a previous save but carried on thinking that it would sort itself out on the next reload. Muppetry. I don't actually mind the colour itself  - looks great in sunshine. It's what it looks like at night or in darkness and shadow which isn't to my liking. I'll do something about it if it annoys me enough.

Hope you recover soonest and we look forward to seeing the new, improved evans4th, or even evans3.5th.

What I did this time;

I deleted everything not on the external HD. A bit of a mistake that. I did a partial install, using the disk, and uninstalled both Skyrim and the CK (hoping I could get the CK to work again). Then I did a proper install of both and waited for the Steam update to finish. It occurred to me later that the CK won't work once I move Skyrim outside of Steam. That is ok though. At this point I have adopted the "keep it simple, stupid" method.

I then made a copy of the Skyrim folder in C:/program files (x86) and added MO to it. The load list shows what I did next except that I had loaded FNIS after "HDT Physics Extensions". I had to reinstall it so it now shoes up as unmanaged at the top of the load order. I only have Dawnguard so my prerequisites are few. A good portion of what is installed is armor but I have used these like they are forever and they work with this body. I'm not even sure I still need to add the bodyslide portions of those armors with this mod but that is how I had them working in the last install so I add them directly to the bodyslide folder. Everything else is in the list as they were installed.

post-174189-0-95382100-1464487384_thumb.jpg

I'm probably going to feel stupid for asking but what is USLEEP?

My utilities are; FNIS, SKSE. Tes5Edit, NPC Transfer, Racemenu and Papyrus comes with SL Frameworks.

BTW- I hate Racemenu. A few mods, including this one, recommend it and with the stability issues I thought I better load it. I'll never use it again though. If I get this running I will see if I can turn it off. 

What I did this time;

I deleted everything not on the external HD. A bit of a mistake that. I did a partial install, using the disk, and uninstalled both Skyrim and the CK (hoping I could get the CK to work again). Then I did a proper install of both and waited for the Steam update to finish. It occurred to me later that the CK won't work once I move Skyrim outside of Steam. That is ok though. At this point I have adopted the "keep it simple, stupid" method.

I then made a copy of the Skyrim folder in C:/program files (x86) and added MO to it. The load list shows what I did next except that I had loaded FNIS after "HDT Physics Extensions". I had to reinstall it so it now shoes up as unmanaged at the top of the load order. I only have Dawnguard so my prerequisites are few. A good portion of what is installed is armor but I have used these like they are forever and they work with this body. I'm not even sure I still need to add the bodyslide portions of those armors with this mod but that is how I had them working in the last install so I add them directly to the bodyslide folder. Everything else is in the list as they were installed.

attachicon.gifLoadOrder.jpg

I'm probably going to feel stupid for asking but what is USLEEP?

My utilities are; FNIS, SKSE. Tes5Edit, NPC Transfer, Racemenu and Papyrus comes with SL Frameworks.

BTW- I hate Racemenu. A few mods, including this one, recommend it and with the stability issues I thought I better load it. I'll never use it again though. If I get this running I will see if I can turn it off. 

USLEEP = Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch. Obviously you are covered for what DLC you have.

I have several FNIS entries; a zillion things beginning with SL, Sex Lab or Sexlab; and a raft of animation packages. Plus I use Alt Start LAL and mods which improve menus and interfaces etc.

As I've mentioned before I don't do followers anymore so they are nearly all gone. Same with armour and clothing mods. I use the Minidresses Collection and the mods I got from Vyxenne and that's about it.

Never had a problem with Racemenu till the skin change. It does what I need and I've read bad things about ECE.

And don't think I didn't see Leveller's Tower in there. Boo, hiss.

This Dames of Skyrim Series 1 looks good so far. Looks are very similar to Bijin so it fits in sort of thing. Plus I like the way he's made some of the old dolls look more middle-aged. Might go for installing Series 2 today though the sensible thing would be to check around a few more towns.

Coffee time methinks.

Ever since I installed this (I think) I've been getting HDT Havok objects when I loot corpses. Not all of the time, but sometimes.

I don't mind that really but what can I do with them once I've collected them (cos I mash the 'loot all' button then sort things out later or it gets too fiddly for my fingers).

USLEEP - Ah! It fit my thinking too well in a different way, like an alarm that reminds you to get some sleep. LOL

I gotta' have followers. If nothing else they spruce up the clientele at the local pubs. This load was an attempt at loading what I know works and can't live without. At one point that would have included animated hair too but that has been too problematic for me to stick to so sacrifices are made. Eventually, assuming I ever do get this thing working again, I will try to add them. Got to knock down some walls first though.

I haven't loaded the ECE either. I have mixed feelings about it and as things are it's not getting loaded any time soon. It can be really helpful for building a new female PC though.

Leveler's Tower - Until I have a save without it loaded I always load it. There are golden chalices and things I take from the tower to spruce up my other homes that can crash a save if it's not loaded. Until I play out this male character it stays.

I couldn't even start a new game. I started un-checking and trying to load a save I have at the point of creating a new PC. This was made in vanilla Skyrim and always works. It kept giving me the warning;"there is content in this save that is no longer in this game. Do you want to continue?" and then would crash if I tried to load it anyway. I got down to no mods and no utilities before it would load.

It appears to be the SKSE that is the problem. I reloaded SKSE and tried again but it's no good.

Start from scratch yet again. Sigh!

Ever since I installed this (I think) I've been getting HDT Havok objects when I loot corpses. Not all of the time, but sometimes.

I don't mind that really but what can I do with them once I've collected them (cos I mash the 'loot all' button then sort things out later or it gets too fiddly for my fingers).

Sell them. The smiths will buy them. I leave them on the corps or throw them out.

So which mods out of these list are redundant to keep or are overridden by this mod? it would help to save mod space anyway. these are what i noticed asked for overwrites.

Envision Face.

Dimonized UNP body/7base or any body replacer mod, really.

Invisiblity eye glitch fix

Any HDT, physics extension, etc.

Female facial animation

Better vampire fangs and eyes

Pretty Face

The Eyes of beauty

The main reason i want to make sure is this mod is huge, so when i need to reinstall stuff i found not needed it takes a long time..Be nice to cut down on that.

...Lots of useful info

I'll fiddle with the xml settings and see if I can replicate the settings I used before. As for replacing the bodies of any follower or race to make them compatible, would I have to replace the textures too? And would that override a custom race's/followers visible body textures or color?

Hello, I have two questions that I was hoping someone might know the answer to.

First question: I noticed that you are recommending the use of the Ordinator, which certainly did spare me plenty of Vram, but it partially struck down on the luster of the skin. Is it more sensible to let Ordinator optimize everything else and leave the skins in this mod untouched?

Second Question: I still have neck seam being noticeable and I was wondering what texture blender am I supposed to use. I am currently using the UUNP skin that is in the pack and I was wondering if that means using the UNP texture blender. Even so, I recall trying it before and I get a handful of different .png to blend. Which one should I blend to just fix the neck?

So which mods out of these list are redundant to keep or are overridden by this mod? it would help to save mod space anyway. these are what i noticed asked for overwrites.

Envision Face.

Dimonized UNP body/7base or any body replacer mod, really.

Invisiblity eye glitch fix

Any HDT, physics extension, etc.

Female facial animation

Better vampire fangs and eyes

Pretty Face

The Eyes of beauty

The main reason i want to make sure is this mod is huge, so when i need to reinstall stuff i found not needed it takes a long time..Be nice to cut down on that.

I think you need to keep them all. I'm not sure about the body, I turned off my CBBE body for awhile and didn't notice anything wrong immediately, but I didn't get to play long. I've been having instability issues and thought it might help to turn off the original body that I believe is now being overwritten, but it didn't help with that. I noticed that in MO it shows up as a dependency for this mod so I've been playing with it on. I load some of what you have in your list myself.

I made a list of all the options in the install and was able to knock off; VHH Animated Walk. That was it. The last page is really the only extras in this install. Most of it is for the body you pick and then replacers for using the body.

Using nexus mod manager there is no CBBE option in fomod

Did you get the all in one down load or do you need to download the rest of it?

...Lots of useful info

I'll fiddle with the xml settings and see if I can replicate the settings I used before. As for replacing the bodies of any follower or race to make them compatible, would I have to replace the textures too? And would that override a custom race's/followers visible body textures or color?

yes and yes. I talk about how on page 95