4 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

I noticed meshes\actors\character\animations\female no longer exists in 4.0 for gender-specific animations. Looks like walking anims for female pc.

Was this intentional or replaced somehow?

is your folder empty or what do you mean in detail? the hkx files have never been part of All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. 

image.thumb.png.e4adfd10e983169d19ffedec3aa12c6b.png

You did not provide a first person body with this so I get double bodies in first person. It has to be a model with only the arms. I am using a fix for now but it's CBBE so there is a gap at the wrist.

Hey, Just wanted to say I love what you've done here, for a complete dolt like myself you have really gone and made this incredibly easy on me. So thank you very much for that.

I also was hoping I could ask for a little help. The game boots up great, runs great, and looks great, but the actors are not properly lining up during sex scenes. For example: in a doggy style position it looks like anal is taking place, but the vagina is reacting as if it was vaginal intercourse.

How would I go about troubleshooting what might be causing this? And do you have any resources you would recommend a novice like myself to read through? And lastly, is there any information I did not give that I should have when asking for help?

Thanks in advance!

22 minutes ago, araenzeru said:

but the actors are not properly lining up during sex scenes. For example: in a doggy style position it looks like anal is taking place, but the vagina is reacting as if it was vaginal intercourse.

How would I go about troubleshooting what might be causing this?

That's not a mod issue. It's because various races and body types don't share the same height and size. You need to adjust the alignment yourself using hotkeys in SexLab itself. Check under the Player Hotkeys tab in the SexLab MCM.

28 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That's not a mod issue. It's because various races and body types don't share the same height and size. You need to adjust the alignment yourself using hotkeys in SexLab itself. Check under the Player Hotkeys tab in the SexLab MCM.

That's really obvious and I feel a little silly for not realizing that. Well, thank you for the quick response and not (publicly) laughing at me even if it was warranted =P

On 8/8/2018 at 12:33 AM, Vincenza said:

is your folder empty or what do you mean in detail? the hkx files have never been part of All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. 

Yes, my 4.0 folder is empty but my 3 isn't - I use MO so I can see which files are from each mod. Unlikely I merged this in.

Otherwise FNIS doesn't detect gender-specific anims, so why would that be part of the directions? Still required somehow?

Awesoem and seems to work great, BUT I have absolutely no idea how I use my custom bodyshape now.

I DO know how to use bodyslide and conform to outfits, but I DO NOT know if it's the same steps with this?

My previous shape was under "Outfit/Body: CBBE Body TBBP" and  "Preset: Custom"

Is it enough if I now hit build or is the HDT stuff fucked up then?

(I went with CT77 preset in the Nexus Manager settings when installing this pack)

Hey, thanks so much for this package. I've got it all working and everything, but I do have a couple questions:

-I can't seem to get the included HDT physics to behave properly. My characters butt is constantly twitching, and her boobs get stuck in random positions constantly. Did anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it? It seems like it might be an xml configuration issue, but I'm a bit intimidated by that file...

-I was going through the included files, and saw that there's a file in CBBE_COS/CalienteTools/CBBE Body Options Blender/Library/Body and Feet/normal/COS BODY called "RIBS and Spine(4 skinny girls).png.  Is there a way to get the installer to use this file, or a way to blend this file into the textures being used? I've tried installing and running texblend through MO, and it can find the aforementioned file, but it can't seem to locate the installed textures that it should be blending (located in All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0/textures/actors/character). I don't see a way to manually tell Texblend where to find them, so I'm pretty stuck. Any help or suggestions are appreciated here.

Thanks in advance :)

12 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Hi everybody. I want to use mature skin texture from nexus with this mod but after installing the textures after this mod i get a pulple vagina (no textures) Can anybody tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Could be wrong here, I don't use COS.  But at a guess the skin textures you're using doesn't have the correct labia texturesfor COS included in it's femalebody.dds.  Load it up in GIMP/PS or other painting tool that can display .dds files, compare it to what this mod provides. One easy(ish) way to go about fixing it might be to load the body dds you're using, load the COS body file as a layer, remove all but the missing part, blend using the various tools, match the tone, then merge. 

It can get a lot more complex and whizzy dependant on your skills with texture editing and there are a few other ways to achieve the same results but that's more or less how I've always gone about merging features from one UV compatible body texture with another.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, wuz08331 said:

Hey, thanks so much for this package. I've got it all working and everything, but I do have a couple questions:

-I can't seem to get the included HDT physics to behave properly. My characters butt is constantly twitching, and her boobs get stuck in random positions constantly. Did anyone else have this problem? If so, how did you fix it? It seems like it might be an xml configuration issue, but I'm a bit intimidated by that file...

-I was going through the included files, and saw that there's a file in CBBE_COS/CalienteTools/CBBE Body Options Blender/Library/Body and Feet/normal/COS BODY called "RIBS and Spine(4 skinny girls).png.  Is there a way to get the installer to use this file, or a way to blend this file into the textures being used? I've tried installing and running texblend through MO, and it can find the aforementioned file, but it can't seem to locate the installed textures that it should be blending (located in All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0/textures/actors/character). I don't see a way to manually tell Texblend where to find them, so I'm pretty stuck. Any help or suggestions are appreciated here.

Thanks in advance :)

I have found that when this happens to me, it seems to be a conflict  between the hdt body and hdt hair. (KS hair hdt version to be exact) This may not be your problem, but I've managed to fix it before by downloading the patch listed in the downloads section of the KS hairdos - hdt Physics mod on nexus.

14 hours ago, javalava said:

hello help does not work the hdt pussy with the bestiality, maybe install some mod that I can not remember replacing the files, could you tell me what are the files to have hdt pussy with the bestiality?

Did you select the More Nasty Creatrures SLAL?

I had to reinstall this mod the other day because I installed the MNC 11 update and the collision went away.

37 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Did you select the More Nasty Creatrures SLAL?

I had to reinstall this mod the other day because I installed the MNC 11 update and the collision went away.

no, install More Nasty Critters 9.3, manually install all the files in the MNC folder, and the hdt pussy for MNC 9.3 still does not work

On 7/2/2018 at 12:22 AM, BushJr said:

Sorry for this stupid question, but what if I have old MNC 9 and choose it during the installation, but my CRF is much newer, with Dragon Priests and so on? I mean I just installed the mod and go testing it. First with SOS, and it works great, but then as a proper tester I tried falmer, draugr and dog (I just remembered these 3 were mentioned in the description) and they all didn't had collision, and dog even swapped his body to purple wolf, without any collision too. I refresh my CRF. In it have 3 body types for the dogs and I tried them all. MNC versions both have normal dog meshes and SNC version is the purple wolf one. So... Which version should I choose or I just missed some important step?

Apologies for making you to read my English 

Using Beast HDT file from Bazinga's topic

Hi guys, I loved this mod as it provides a really simplified way of installing the necessary files in one go. 

I've scoured through google/reddit and this forum as I'm encountering this issue whereby my main character/player when unequipping/undressing the boobs/butt would not be bouncing, only the belly does. All other outfit and NPC works fine.

One way to fix this was to use racemenu/console command to change gender to force redraw the body while the player is already naked.

Any idea what is going on?

[EDIT: Found out is KS Hairdo with HDT is causing the issue. Basically if i install:

1. KS Hairdo HDT Without HDT Fix: Hand/Boob Collision works, but causes above issue when undressing Boobs and Butt don't bounce
2. KS Hairdo HDT With HDT Fix: No more undressing issue, but hand/boob collision stop working]

=(

I recently updated from 3.3 to 4.0 so I decided to switch to the new UUNP Leyenda body and textures. It works great in game, but when I build my own Bodyslide preset, it doesn't include the labia. It shows up in Outfit Studio, but just not in Bodyslide itself. Is anyone else having this problem? Example below.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.2dd565a8b229d987cbf90f1123537f08.png

1 hour ago, eza said:

hi guys, i just want to ask why after i finished the installation of this mod my character face become purple? how do i fix this problem

thx

propably missing texture... try to download and install a different body texture replacer like PureSkin or just drag and drop the textures manually from this installer to your texture folders.