Hello, I have a question.
I use your mod with natural breast physics. In my opinion, this leads to deeper breasts than with normal breast physics.

If my character wears an armor now, this leads to a pushup effect, which is not bad.

The problem I have is when I put on my character nipple piercings, this pushup effect is also indicated when naked, only that the breasts are lower and the piercings are floating a few centimeters in the air in front of the nipples. (Body and piersings are both adapted to the jennifer body by uunp body slide.)

Is there any way to fix the problem?

5 hours ago, etalik said:

propably missing texture... try to download and install a different body texture replacer like PureSkin or just drag and drop the textures manually from this installer to your texture folders.

thanks for info,, but i have tried this and the face still in the purple color. and i check on the texture folder that face texture is not missing.

Guys, is there a correct way to enable pussy physics while wearing armor? For now all my attempts to make it work with short skirt makes labia invisible, just empty space where they should be and what I have not reacting to anything, hands or what else. I sure remember that I had it 'closed', or 'shut tight' wearing armor when I first installed this mod and was trying things out but now I just don't remember how to do so!  Please help me!  Im dying in here! :)

----------

Wait, no, 'shut tight' was naked body, not armor. Sorry about that mistake but the question is remains - is there a way to make it work?

Amazing mod. However I can't seem to get creature collisions working.

SOS collisions work fine. I had the SLAL MNC 11.3 installed and selected SLAL version in this mod's installation, but no collisions in game. 

Is it because I have 11.3 instead of 10.4? If so, I can't seem to find the 10.4 version of MNC anywhere.

Edit: Only able to get creature collisions to work with the UUNP version of this mod.. which is not my preferred bodytype. CBBE looks much better, but no collision physics. Was anyone able to get creatures to work with the CBBE version?

6 hours ago, Larrydd said:

ok just checking as I'm new to this mod and I play as a male, if I download and install this mod the changes are for my followers and I will not have to play as a female ?thanks

If they are custom followers then you will have to overwrite their .nif files(femalebody_0 and _1, femalehands_0 and _1, femalefeet_0 and _1, maybe femalehead) with the ones from this mod. If they are vanilla followers then it should work out of the box for them.

Spoiler

Untitled.png.4a8e495ebf380ee7990a5e6d58d473f1.png

Please help a noob...

I've tried a much earlier version of this mod and then this one with similar results-- I can't get thru the install without it freezing. I've just downloaded and installed all the latest of the required stuff. My computer isn't great but it's ok. I downloaded the CBBE 2K version. I can only get to the CBBE body mesh selection page and, regardless of my selections, when I click the next button nothing happens. Click it again and the cursor changes to the spinning blue ring with 'not responding' at the top of the window. Last time I waited there for 35 minutes and nothing changed. Click a third time on anything and it locks up - grays out. Is my version of MO too old? I'm using v1.3.5. Any help would be great.

8 hours ago, DrPal said:

If they are custom followers then you will have to overwrite their .nif files(femalebody_0 and _1, femalehands_0 and _1, femalefeet_0 and _1, maybe femalehead) with the ones from this mod. If they are vanilla followers then it should work out of the box for them.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.4a8e495ebf380ee7990a5e6d58d473f1.png

many thanks

Hiya, nice md you got there. It's probzbly THE first one i have ever used when HDT first came out for pussies. I just redownloaded one of the files again for one of the feature names that was added in one lol. Since i have a lot more experience with HDT and skyrim modding in general i use a different one now. But it's always a good thing to go back once in a while to see what is going on and also not to forget about your own roots, where everything once began.

Btw what's the difference between the optimized versions and regular ones?

Just now, Matz said:

Hello, I have a little problem, the pussy isn't opening while having sex, do you know why ? I didn't had this problem before the AIO release. Thank's !

Depends on many and many factors.

Did you use Mod organzier or not (even a similar one)?
Is not opening with humans or creatures?
If humans, have you installed the related genital mods?
If Creatures, you should install the creature mod then this

58 minutes ago, Bertus said:

Depends on many and many factors.

Did you use Mod organzier or not (even a similar one)?
Is not opening with humans or creatures?
If humans, have you installed the related genital mods?
If Creatures, you should install the creature mod then this

1 - I use MO yes

2 - I can't have sex with creatures don't know why but it's ok for me at least my game is perfectly stable so I don't want to touch anything

3 - I have SOS for male, XPMSE, Hdt pussy mod, unp body, bodyslide

4 - ///

1 hour ago, Matz said:

1 - I use MO yes

2 - I can't have sex with creatures don't know why but it's ok for me at least my game is perfectly stable so I don't want to touch anything

3 - I have SOS for male, XPMSE, Hdt pussy mod, unp body, bodyslide

4 - ///

For creatures you have to enable them with the related sexlab options in the mcm menu (enable creatures animation)

i usually do this when installing skyrim (before isntalling each one i install the reuirements first)

1) Install Sexlab
2) Install Sexlab Aroused Redux, Creatures Framework, SOS FULL

3) Install More Nasty Critters SLAL
4) Install AIO since it replaces certain stuff

the problem with MO is that you have to create an additional folder with all the scripts, creature d. folder, SKSE etcetera

Don't installl sexlab stuff with MO and don't merge sexlab stuff in a bashed patch (by Sexlab i usually mean everything you find in here)
AIO HDT can be installed with MO but still the SOS options should't be merged

1 minute ago, Bertus said:

For creatures you have to enable them with the related sexlab options in the mcm menu (enable creatures animation)

i usually do this when installing skyrim (before isntalling each one i install the reuirements first)

1) Install Sexlab

the problem with MO is that you have to create an additional folder with all the scripts, creature d. folder, SKSE etcetera

I think I forgot to enable creature animations... I'm gonna check.

But still idk why pussy isn't opening (with human)

1 hour ago, Bertus said:

1) Install Sexlab

Don't installl sexlab stuff with MO and don't merge sexlab stuff in a bashed patch (by Sexlab i usually mean everything you find in here)
AIO HDT can be installed with MO but still the SOS options should't be merged

It worked for creatures. 

Hmm... I have seen everywhere that's a lot safer to install everything with MO... 

I have AIO HDT + SOS in an other file

Can I use bodyslide to generate a custom body preset and still be able to have the mod working perfectly? I tried selecting COS_Body as the body mesh and my preset but only breast/bottom physics work. If I use the presets in the installer then everything works. (install the mod then create a preset and override mod files from bodyslide)