I apologize if this has been asked and answer before, and if so then please point me in the right direction. But, I'm having trouble with this mod. I'm getting massive fps drops to the point where the game is virtually unplayable. I have quite a bit of texture mods and ENB yes, but once I uninstall this mod I'm virtually at constant 60 fps. Has anyone ever encounter this problem before and if so what did they do to solve it?

To add more to this post, I already have the Bijinn Mods, SOS, a Skin Texture mod, and HDT Physic Extension installed. I've made sure that XPSME is the last thing installed and had it overwrite everything.

Much help will be greatly appreciated. 

Can someone explain this mod to me?  How do I know if I need it?  It says in the description that it's for people having trouble getting collisions.  What does that mean exactly?  I know without this mod that sex in the game with just Sexlab itself is just the penis disappearing into the body of the NPC or PC where the vagina is which is meant to simulate sex and it sounds like collision, but this mod's name uses the word animated.

Is the vagina supposed to look different during in-game sex when using this mod?

1 hour ago, MikeyD28 said:

Can someone explain this mod to me?  How do I know if I need it?  It says in the description that it's for people having trouble getting collisions.  What does that mean exactly?  I know without this mod that sex in the game with just Sexlab itself is just the penis disappearing into the body of the NPC or PC where the vagina is which is meant to simulate sex and it sounds like collision, but this mod's name uses the word animated.

Is the vagina supposed to look different during in-game sex when using this mod?

Yes, it will have the look of a penis going into it.

7 hours ago, SnakeIsDead29 said:

I apologize if this has been asked and answer before, and if so then please point me in the right direction. But, I'm having trouble with this mod. I'm getting massive fps drops to the point where the game is virtually unplayable. I have quite a bit of texture mods and ENB yes, but once I uninstall this mod I'm virtually at constant 60 fps. Has anyone ever encounter this problem before and if so what did they do to solve it?

To add more to this post, I already have the Bijinn Mods, SOS, a Skin Texture mod, and HDT Physic Extension installed. I've made sure that XPSME is the last thing installed and had it overwrite everything.

Much help will be greatly appreciated. 

After scrolling through the comment section I read about RS Children having a skeleton that conflicts with XPSME. After finding a mod on Nexus that replaces the skeleton to XPSME I was able to solve the problem.

Issues with Mod:

Females & Males don't have any "texture" for heads, so they're grey/white/brown and wrong, look shiny and off.  In the textures for the various races, there's no textures, just msn files, the men don't have any msn for specific races, no heads textures all!  So they look the same, missing textures, default odd colors.

Edit:  Not compatible with NCP Overhaul or Housecarl Beauties!  That fixed the heads/bodies, but not the hands being red-ish.

I have XVisionChildren, and the girls have no heads (at all, just hair, it's creepy) and both sexes have no hands.

The Cats and Argonians from what I have seen look fine, but I've not seen many of them yet to know.

All races have odd colored hands, they have the right texture, just the color is... off, red-ish.  Can anyone help?

I'm also looking to pair this with compatible UNPB armors and clothing (replaces for stock game ones).

GuruSR.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, SnakeIsDead29 said:

Yes, it will have the look of a penis going into it.

EDIT:  I think I am getting close to figuring out why the vagina is static.  I re-installed AIO and I believe the issue is it was being overwritten because the AIO vagina worked and would open during sex.  However, when my character is naked, their boobs are default size instead of CBBE.  So I re-ran bodyslide and FNIS.  Once I did this, the boobs were correct again, but now the vagina is static.

Is there any way around this?  I'm going to try and re-install AIO one more time and see if it messes up the boob size again.  I use CBBE and the Wench Bodyslide Preset if that helps.

4 hours ago, MikeyD28 said:

EDIT:  I think I am getting close to figuring out why the vagina is static.  I re-installed AIO and I believe the issue is it was being overwritten because the AIO vagina worked and would open during sex.  However, when my character is naked, their boobs are default size instead of CBBE.  So I re-ran bodyslide and FNIS.  Once I did this, the boobs were correct again, but now the vagina is static.

Is there any way around this?  I'm going to try and re-install AIO one more time and see if it messes up the boob size again.  I use CBBE and the Wench Bodyslide Preset if that helps.

Sorry, but I wouldn't know how to fix that problem. I always just choose one of the body selections this mod has and use Bodyslide to change all the outfits into that shape.  Maybe try that.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:28 PM, MikeyD28 said:

Update: I think I can help you now.

I'm using UUNP so I don't know if CBBE has it as well but when you build your body is there a CBBE Special that you can select?

4 hours ago, SnakeIsDead29 said:

Update: I think I can help you now.

I'm using UUNP so I don't know if CBBE has it as well but when you build your body is there a CBBE Special that you can select?

Hey, dude i got the same problem, boobs go to default andi got static vagina, i never see this one moving, strange. Did you try a fresh start with onlt All in one?

7 hours ago, likide said:

Hey, dude i got the same problem, boobs go to default andi got static vagina, i never see this one moving, strange. Did you try a fresh start with onlt All in one?

What I did was install HDT All In One selected one of the physics and a body that is in the selections, of course, any of the other selections that I have.

Then I went to Bodyslide, and choose UUNP Special and one of the body preset in Bodyslide and press build. As @PubliusNV said if you are using CBBE then you should select COS.

Since I was playing as a male this time, I had to try it on one of the followers. So I copied the female meshes unto one of the NPC replacer mods I'm using to test it out.  

1 hour ago, SnakeIsDead29 said:

What I did was install HDT All In One selected one of the physics and a body that is in the selections, of course, any of the other selections that I have.

Then I went to Bodyslide, and choose UUNP Special and one of the body preset in Bodyslide and press build. As @PubliusNV said if you are using CBBE then you should select COS.

Since I was playing as a male this time, I had to try it on one of the followers. So I copied the female meshes unto one of the NPC replacer mods I'm using to test it out.  

Im going to give a try tonight tanks.

9 hours ago, likide said:

Im going to give a try tonight tanks.

8 hours ago, SnakeIsDead29 said:

In case you don't know which meshes files you need to copy its femalebody_0, femalebody_1, femalefeet_0, femalefeet_1, femalehands_0, and femalehands_1. 

You should also do the same for the textures as well so that you don't have any problems.

The solution work, you need to select  UUNP Special and one of the body preset in Bodyslide for making the HDT work on vagina, thanks mate!

Edit: now i need to figure out why the HDT look a little bit weird (boobs physic look diferent whith the other HDT).

I feel like my question is kinda on topic for this so I'm gonna ask. 

When installing body slide we're suppose to check off the box for Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs for this mod right? 

because there's a couple options in the Bodyslide install menu for

UNP and I just wanna be sure I have the right one 

the other options in the install menu are 

Pre-built UUNP + Morphs

Pre-built HDT UUNP + Morphs

1 hour ago, likide said:

Edit: now i need to figure out why the HDT look a little bit weird (boobs physic look diferent whith the other HDT).

After some research I realized that the problem come from the HDT included in the mod. 

- This is a pics with the HDT in the mod, all the tits look the same (can be smaller or bigger) and the physics look really weird when the player crouch :

PQJIsJw.jpg

On the second I have installed a separate HDT (Physics extensions), The proportion are good and the same in bodyslide :

1jDbgLX.jpg

So my solution to solve this is to install All in one HDT, and HDT physics extensions after overwrite the HDT from All in one, the vagina physic work fine.

For the life of me I can't get this mod to work anymore... I've reinstalled it 3 or 4 times and reinstalled hdtPhysics. It's worked for me for years, but it seems like it's stopped working since about a month ago and i can't fix it. I haven't installed anything that would affect it I don't think. No idea what's wrong..

edit: Okay I fixed it. turns out I used the BodySlide for SoS. I had to make one with the right settings and then use that one in bodyslide.

I installed this and made sure i got all the requirements (even reinstalled several times and used different options) but the female bodies look all messed up and distorted. when they sit their boobs go flat, when doing an animation the boobs and lower body get stretched out in different directions. I couldn't find a solution, can someone help please?

5a31598321f02_TESV2017-12-1318-32-30-31.thumb.png.aa8d0eca0b81596ee088bb000e9ca888.png5a315991a18cc_TESV2017-12-1318-32-41-99.thumb.png.6a8da857ee761407408b9e93fb55d46b.png5a3159a52ba3d_TESV2017-12-1318-32-44-65.thumb.png.c8ec37c6e013b4ded1d70130bcc230bb.png5a3159d03feba_TESV2017-12-1318-32-48-29.thumb.png.89525a6eb2d6644e82ccc8d47def6d22.png