Did anyone hear any news lately pertaining to 3.4?

I think he is working on version 4.0, but unless you are his patreon you have about zero information, the last information i got is from his tumblr blog in a post about his leyenda skin 3 months ago: "P.S.: All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 release is near!!"

And keep in mind that he is going to release it 1 month later for non-patreons, so i don't really expect it any time soon.

I tried installing this but somehow its not working in my game. Instead I am getting big fps lag anywhere there is NPCs to be found.

I am using the latest FNIS, XPMSE, HDT and Bodyslide to my MO setup. Do I have to uncheck my other UNP and HDT stuffs before being able to use this? How about textures? I get stretchy feet if I deactivate or put the textures above this mod. I also assume that this mod needs to go after Bodyslide? Can I pick any preset or do I need to stick to the one I choose in the FOMOD?

Make sure that your other UNP mods don't include a body mesh or skeleton that overwrites this, otherwise no, you can keep everything else. Make sure skeleton is proper (install XPMSE separately and overwrite all to be sure if need be). Make sure you are not using a non-supported unique player race, or this won't affect you without manually moving around files. Note that unless you have HDT clothes installed also you won't actually see any effect of this unless the character is naked.

Also you are going to have to be a bit more clear about exactly what is going on in your game and what doesn't work.

** QUESTION **

Do I still need "HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition" it has DLC esp's and and ESM file, the conflicting files are '.xml' and two '.nif' files.

If you're using "HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP Edition" this would also apply.

The bodies these mods provide are pretty much the same. They both provide the COS body (Clams of Skyrim) So you pretty much need only one of them. I have both of those mods installed because the mod provided by KNIGHTMARE has more human hdt stuff ( like swinging balls ;) ) and this mod has sos collisions for creatures plus the optional mods the package comes with.

** QUESTION **

Do I still need "HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition" it has DLC esp's and and ESM file, the conflicting files are '.xml' and two '.nif' files.

If you're using "HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP Edition" this would also apply.

No, this is "all in one." However as mentioned the other version does include some other parts, so you can use both, just be mindful of what overwrites in case things don't work.

the...thing with HDT don't open, only when my character touches it

====

when i install Bodyslide the thing don't even appear

what i do?

It's not supposed to work unless you touch it, it's not self opening unless you shove something into the... thing. ;) If you mean that it doesn't happen when NPCs touch it, make sure whoever's touching you don't have their body mods overwritten (like they are custom follower with unique mesh and texture folders), or they aren't wearing hand, head or foot gear, as that interferes with the HDT activator.

When you install bodyslide that includes a new body mesh, so you need to rebuild the body (preferably you'd have bodyslide installed first, then overwrite with AiO). Make sure when you build the body to select either a "Clams of Skyrim" or a "UUNP Special" body, otherwise it won't work.

Also it's cute that you are calling it "the thing" in a thread called "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy", unless you are trying to animate some other... thing.

Has this got collision for the breasts? If it doesn't, can someone like me a mod that does have breast collision?

Collisions for breast, vagina, belly and butt are included. However this only works if as mentioned above whatever is colliding with you have an active HDT effect, either because they are carrying an HDT Object, or becuase they are naked (or their armor would block their body mesh's inherent HDT activator).

From last post, I updated my skeleton and rearrange everything so no more fps issue with this mod on my game. For some reason I have not seen the pussy move or show reaction when playing the solo dildo animation, installed also with HDT SexToys. Same thing when playing fingering animation. I have yet to try with SoS, but by right it should load before this mod right?

•  

Will this work with a UNPB TBBP Blessed Body?

No. But it will work with a UUNP UNPB HDT body. Exact same looks, but the vital difference is the UUNP and HDT parts, that's needed to make the vagina work at all.

Honestly, I have Mods installed that do all the functions of this Mod except for the HDT vagina, how can I only get the HDT vagina?

Use  XPMSE Skeleton, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio and build the body as either UUNP Special or Clams of Skyrim, depending on UNP or CBBE preference. You also need a skin with actual textures inside the vagina, you can use either this mod's author's Leyenda Skin or Demoniac skin depending on your preference.

However you also need HDT parts in males, strapons, beasts and whatever else you have to actually affect the HDT vag, which is a lot more difficult, and is the main reason I use this mod despite knowing how to do it. Otherwise you would have to get NifSkope and start editing meshes yourself. Again I know how to do this, and I can tell you, but just trust me it's tedious, just download and use this mod anyway and overwrite the parts you don't like.

Everything works except the nude females dont match the bodyslide design. Equipping armor shows the bodyslide body.

I selected the the Clams of skyrim option. 

Something is overwriting your body mesh. Note that Body Mesh and armor mesh is not the same, in Skyrim you are what you wear largely, put a UNP armor on your CBBE body, you now have a UNP body while you are wearing it.

Reinstall the mod, or build a CBBE COS body in Bodyslide. Note that Clams of Skyrim have recently changed substantially enough that it delayed the next version of this mod though, so everything may not work properly, I don't know as I use UUNP.

So If I tick the bijin overwrites in the mod Will it give them blue hair? For some reason they all have shiny blue hair with this mod on

Do you have the actual Bijin mods installed? This will just overwrite the bodies with the HDT ones.

Exactly, blue hair is missing textures, you need the original mod installed. Also note that they can get blue hair if you install Apachii hair, SG hair, or KS Hairdos after you install Bijin, as he uses the same meshes and it can lead to messed up facegens or blue hair. So install those mods first, then Bijin, then this mod, and it should work fine. Well relativley fine; as of now you will get ugly neck gaps and mismatched texutres because the Bijin mods have changed substantially since this mod was uploaded, I suggest you install ClearanceClarence Bijin customizers and choose either Leyenda Skin or Demoniac skin and overwrite what's in this file at that point, that will fix neck gaps etc for now, next version of AIO (hopefully in this month) will fix the issue entirely.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/19333159/?tb=mods&pUp=1