How can I install this without installing any kind of face textures? I tried some of the choices but didnt got I wanted and also end up with empty vagina (inside of vagina looks empty)

-Im using NMM

You can't, unless you are willing to live with a massive and unseamly neck gap, and/or a discolored face.

What textures are you using regularily? Try installing Demoniac Skins which includes a lot of different variations including SG Renewal and Real Girl, all of them compatible with the HDT Vag and providing the correct textures. The only alternative if you don't find one there either would unfortunately be to use Blender and create the internal vag texture yourself...

So, I'm having a little trouble. The body becomes black and a little transparent (It looks like little black triangles on the arms when you are in the race menu and when the camera goes out, the body looks black. But if you go behind the character it looks just fine). What am I missing? I have all of the required things (not including the followers, more races, etc. because I don't want them).

Sorry, I tried to explain it the best I could.

So SKSE was released for SSE, is there any chance we'll see this for SSE in the near future? <3

This mod is more complicated than most sex mods, because it relies directly on HDT. So that as well not just SKSE needs to happen for SSE for this to ever be a possibility, or for them to find an alternate function.

So, I'm having a little trouble. The body becomes black and a little transparent (It looks like little black triangles on the arms when you are in the race menu and when the camera goes out, the body looks black. But if you go behind the character it looks just fine). What am I missing? I have all of the required things (not including the followers, more races, etc. because I don't want them).

Please recheck that you have both skeleton and HDT files and that they are not being overwritten by other mods.

Hi, fist of all i have to say that i love this mod, have been using it for a couple of months now, but i always had the same problem, right now  is even worse. The problem is that whenever i have a random crash, or sometimes i close the game normally, i can only go back to play if i reinstall the "All in one HDT pussy mod" in NMM, after reinstalling the mod i can play without problems but then again is really annoying having to reinstall the mod everytime i want to play, mostly because it takes time to unpack. Here is my load order. I use LOOT.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  3  3 Dawnguard.esm
  4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  5  5 HearthFires.esm
  6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  7  7 Dragonborn.esm
  8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  9  9 Falskaar.esm
 10  a ApachiiHair.esm
 11  b Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c SexLab.esm
 13  d CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e BBLuxurySuite.esm
 15  f TESV - MiddleEarth.esm
 16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11 Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 18 12 daymoyl.esm
 19 13 OSA.esm
 20 14 SexLabAroused.esm
 21 15 HighResTexturePack01.esp
 22 16 HighResTexturePack02.esp
 23 17 HighResTexturePack03.esp
 24 18 dawnguarddaedricarmor.esp
 25 19 Revamped Mystic Tuning Gloves HD.esp
 26 1a better-ench-fx.esp
 27 1b hqsnow.esp
 28 1c realistic lighting.esp
 29 1d sos - the wilds.esp
 30 1e real glaciers v2.esp
 31 1f purewaters.esp
 32 20 dense vegetation.esp
 33 21 tavewindhelm.esp
 34 22 better embers.esp
 35 23 betterinns.esp
 36 24 sos - civilization.esp
 37 25 saturationboost.esp
 38 26 climatesoftamriel.esp
 39 27 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 40 28 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 41 29 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 42 2a Distant DetailHF.esp
 43 2b sos - the dungeons.esp
 44 2c SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 45 2d markarth_plus.esp
 46 2e HentaiCreatures.esp
 47 2f morevillageanimals.esp
 48 30 TKAA.esp
 49 31 Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 50 32 enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
 51 33 tavesolitude.esp
 52 34 SofiaFollower.esp
 53 35 betterdawnstar.esp
 54 36 bettermarkarthexterieur.esp
 55 37 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 56 38 tavevillages.esp
 57 39 whiteruninenhanced.esp
 58 3a riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
 59 3b betterwinterhold.esp
       gaulduramuletalt.esp
       light spells.esp
 60 3c SkyUI.esp
 61 3d Bijin NPCs.esp
 62 3e SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 63 3f Bijin Wives.esp
 64 40 Toccata as Elisif.esp
 65 41 Vivace.esp
 66 42 RaceMenu.esp
 67 43 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 68 44 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 69 45 SSLToys.esp
 70 46 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp
 72 48 SexLabDefeat.esp
 73 49 Brows.esp
 74 4a TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 75 4b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 76 4c SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 77 4d SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 78 4e SOS - Shop.esp
 79 4f whiterunexenhanced.esp
 80 50 taveriften.esp
 81 51 tavefalkreath.esp
 82 52 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 83 53 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 84 54 PuppetMaster.esp
 85 55 PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
 86 56 SL Peeping Tom.esp
 87 57 SexLab Cumshot.esp
 88 58 SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
 89 59 Better Vampires.esp
 90 5a SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
 91 5b zzzIchaLove.esp
 92 5c Private Needs Discreet.esp
 93 5d Sextreme-All.esp
 94 5e SexLabTools.esp
 95 5f UIExtensions.esp
 96 60 DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-1.esp
 97 61 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 98 62 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 99 63 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
100 64 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
101 65 SLAnimLoader.esp
102 66 FNIS.esp
103 67 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
       ImprovedFollowersVanilla.esp
104 68 Liara T'Soni.esp
105 69 FollowerLivePackage.esp
106 6a SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
       extractorespell.esp
107 6b Tongueswcript.esp
108 6c MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
109 6d BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
110 6e Evil MasterMind Armor.esp
       azurasblackstar.esp
111 6f Bijin Warmaidens.esp
112 70 Serana.esp
113 71 BW Beleval.esp
114 72 Frea.esp
115 73 BW Ingjard.esp
116 74 Valerica.esp
117 75 LV_Cirilla.esp
118 76 LV_Yennefer.esp
119 77 Chaconne.esp
120 78 SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
121 79 KeiraMetz.esp
122 7a ME3 Liara.esp
123 7b Miranda Lawson.esp
124 7c SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
125 7d Anal Torch.esp
126 7e 12FemaleBrows.esp
127 7f SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
128 80 Jennifer.esp
129 81 TrissMerigoldW3.esp
130 82 XPMSE.esp
131 83 SOSRaceMenu.esp

So SKSE was released for SSE, is there any chance we'll see this for SSE in the near future? <3

This mod is more complicated than most sex mods, because it relies directly on HDT. So that as well not just SKSE needs to happen for SSE for this to ever be a possibility, or for them to find an alternate function.

Please recheck that you have both skeleton and HDT files and that they are not being overwritten by other mods.

Ah, thank you! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me :D It now works.

I was afraid that was the case, but I can only see that things will move forward from now on, maybe the release of SKSE for SSE will kick off the modding community again

I was afraid that was the case, but I can only see that things will move forward from now on, maybe the release of SKSE for SSE will kick off the modding community again

And SKSE for sse is only one beta made for those who makes mods so they can develop it better.

Not for home use.

How can I install this without installing any kind of face textures? I tried some of the choices but didnt got I wanted and also end up with empty vagina (inside of vagina looks empty)

-Im using NMM

You can't, unless you are willing to live with a massive and unseamly neck gap, and/or a discolored face.

What textures are you using regularily? Try installing Demoniac Skins which includes a lot of different variations including SG Renewal and Real Girl, all of them compatible with the HDT Vag and providing the correct textures. The only alternative if you don't find one there either would unfortunately be to use Blender and create the internal vag texture yourself...

Thanks with mod it works fine and looks better but Im having another issue now with belly they go inside the body for some reason when I run etc. 

hello of just seen about All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 -

:sleepy:  

but I wanted to test All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 before, however I see that the mod has almost 2 gigas, and I already see the instalation on NMM which will take hours.

I wonder what it is worth to test, as I use cbbe, I would not want it to do bizarre stuff or even conflicts as I use a notebook not too new.

I just wanted to ask if it was possible to alter the files in the mod?

kind use only a body like cbbe or use 1 single texture? you see what I mean, it's especially to predict the future uninstallation if I do not like it, to reduce the paket of this size it would help me for several reasons of my pc.

if possible

one last thing is compatible with all creatures or there are exceptions?

Yes, as long as the current Creation Club debacle (which as of now actually changes the executable on every single new CC item uploaded, meaning script extenders would have to be updated on a near daily basis) doesnt sour the water very much. TES6 is still very far away, 3+ years from all accounts given, with the Elder Scrolls/Fallout team having another large-scale entirely different release scheduled between then before even starting on TES6. So Skyrim and Skyrim modding is here to stay for a bit longer at least.

-Im using NMM

Thanks with mod it works fine and looks better but Im having another issue now with belly they go inside the body for some reason when I run etc. 

Skeleton  or HDT issue. Make sure skeleton is XPMSE and nothing else, and make sure HDT bounce setup is that of this mod or Bazinga (or equivalent,  but off the top of my head I don't remember anyone else that did a complete butt+breasts+belly hdt jiggle thing).

but I wanted to test All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 before, however I see that the mod has almost 2 gigas, and I already see the instalation on NMM which will take hours.

I wonder what it is worth to test, as I use cbbe, I would not want it to do bizarre stuff or even conflicts as I use a notebook not too new.

kind use only a body like cbbe or use 1 single texture? you see what I mean, it's especially to predict the future uninstallation if I do not like it, to reduce the paket of this size it would help me for several reasons of my pc.

if possible

This is an extremely customizable mod, the size of it is because it includes every single option (in next verison it will be split into a CBBE version and a UUNP version, with some of the stuff currently in the mod added on later as "DLC" so to say. But as of now the all in one verison allows you to at each step select exactly what you want to install from a very large list. I recommend you install it if you have a relatively bare setup, as it will likely include options you like on every part. Note that enhanced versions of some characters like Bijin or Seranaholic requires you to have those mods already installed.

If your laptop does not have a very good CPU (which is what both scripts and HDT uses mainly, the raw clock speed that is not core number) you can experience stutter with this mod. I recommend in that case to not install HDT clothes and armors and such, so that when people are dressed they will be non-bouncy and HDT will be silent and not taking resources, and when the clothes come off and the naughty starts they will will jiggle and open enticingly. Can be ignored safely for your own or a follower's outfits fine, just try to avoid putting it on the whole world. Also try to avoid other resource intensive mods like Wet & Cold, Enhanced Blood Textures and various "Birds" mods. Essentially if the mod adds a lot of "random" stuff into the game (that is stuff that can act independently, like citzens wearing winter clothes when it's cold and blood scattering off naturally and birds flying naturally around) instead of just one big thing, odds are it's heavier scripted than it would appear.

This happens when you're low on memory, or at least I'm 'almost positive' that's what causes it...

It's nothing permanent or specific to any mod, texture, skeleton, mesh or character etc and you can normally fix it by going through a load door or just saving and loading.

If transition to another cell or save/load doesn't fix it and you keep suffering then you're probably just pushing your system too hard and need to consider downgrading some textures somewhere.

COS just updated to version 3.6. Would it be wise for me to update to the new version of COS or would that break something from this mod using an older version of COS?

I know that the change in COS led to the delay of this mod's next version actually, because a lot of other stuff in it then had to be changed. So my suggestion would be to leave it alone as long as it works satisfactory in your game now, in theory at least we should have v4 during this month.

This happens when you're low on memory, or at least I'm 'almost positive' that's what causes it...

It's nothing permanent or specific to any mod, texture, skeleton, mesh or character etc and you can normally fix it by going through a load door or just saving and loading.

If transition to another cell or save/load doesn't fix it and you keep suffering then you're probably just pushing your system too hard and need to consider downgrading some textures somewhere.

Ah, yes, I forgot that because it's so long since it happened to me. This can be solved permanently by properly setting up a ENBLocal to allow ENB to use corrects amounts of videoram. Open your ENBLOcal.ini in your main Skyrim folder, scroll down to "VideoMemorySizeMb" and make sure that the number there says 4064 if you are using Windows 10 (this is maximum under Win10 and Win8), and if you are using Win 7 set it to RAM+VRAM-2048, so if you have 8 GB of RAM and 4 GB VRAM then set it to 10240 for example.

if possible

I see thank you for the answer, apparently there is more than what we want in this mod.

my only concern is only the most option in this mod without any utility that I would not like, as I have often tested and uninstalled just after some mods, I would not lose more than 5 hours to do a simple test as the mod has almost 2 gigas so I see already the time that NMM will take to install all this if I do not like it at all, just to see the result on a body cbbe.

I think to get version 4 so that it is lighter

one can like the last mod I tested and it took away the sliders of the Schlongs and I have not even the motivation to repair it after several tests -_-

COS just updated to version 3.6. Would it be wise for me to update to the new version of COS or would that break something from this mod using an older version of COS?

I know that the change in COS led to the delay of this mod's next version actually, because a lot of other stuff in it then had to be changed. So my suggestion would be to leave it alone as long as it works satisfactory in your game now, in theory at least we should have v4 during this month.

Understood, I'll wait for V4. Thanks.

Ah, yes, I forgot that because it's so long since it happened to me. This can be solved permanently by properly setting up a ENBLocal to allow ENB to use corrects amounts of videoram. Open your ENBLOcal.ini in your main Skyrim folder, scroll down to "VideoMemorySizeMb" and make sure that the number there says 4064 if you are using Windows 10 (this is maximum under Win10 and Win8), and if you are using Win 7 set it to RAM+VRAM-2048, so if you have 8 GB of RAM and 4 GB VRAM then set it to 10240 for example.

Well almost permanently anyway.

I have mine up at 15360 but Skyrim is pretty shit at using the memory properly and I do still see that issue once every blue moon.

Couple that with certain configs leading to memory leaks and its fairly easy to run into the black body syndrome. This is the case where it is easily remedied though, as a quick save/load or transition into a less cluttered cell will ease your memory load and miraculously 'fix' the problem.

Do you need clams of skyrim installed to use this or is it optional?

No, this is All in One; everything is in it already. You should have the skeleton and Bijin if you want to use those installed already, otherwise everything is already there.

Somehow this mod does not work with me, only my belly works vagina seems static.

Have all requirements

I use cbbe curvy, demoniac skin. I wonder do i need to do anything with bodyslide to make it works?

You do not, but you do need to install everything from the mod. The installation is set up a bit strange, in that if you skip the wrong thing because you already have compatible body you are using for example, it will skip something more important later also. So reinstall and install everything, then if you prefer Demoniac skin overwrite after. Make sure nothing in terms of body meshes or HDT files are overwrting, and that you have the proper skeleton.

I have a doubt the bjins replacers come with the mod or we have to install them 1st ?

Correct, Bijin needs to be installed already. Note however those mods have been updated a lot since this mod came out, and is no longer really compatible, you will get some amount of neck seam. I fix this by afterwards installing and overwriting with Clearance Clarence Bijin Customizers and selecting either Leyenda skin or Demoniac skin on installation (these skins are compatible). A final step is to go into Meshes/actors/character/character assets and copying femalebody0 and femalebody1 nif files from that, then pasting it into any "bijin" named folder that has these files in them and overwriting, that way they will have the proper body mesh, and same as everyone else uses.

Do you need clams of skyrim installed to use this or is it optional?

No, this is All in One; everything is in it already. You should have the skeleton and Bijin if you want to use those installed already, otherwise everything is already there.

Somehow this mod does not work with me, only my belly works vagina seems static.

Have all requirements

I use cbbe curvy, demoniac skin. I wonder do i need to do anything with bodyslide to make it works?

You do not, but you do need to install everything from the mod. The installation is set up a bit strange, in that if you skip the wrong thing because you already have compatible body you are using for example, it will skip something more important later also. So reinstall and install everything, then if you prefer Demoniac skin overwrite after. Make sure nothing in terms of body meshes or HDT files are overwrting, and that you have the proper skeleton.

I have a doubt the bjins replacers come with the mod or we have to install them 1st ?

Correct, Bijin needs to be installed already. Note however those mods have been updated a lot since this mod came out, and is no longer really compatible, you will get some amount of neck seam. I fix this by afterwards installing and overwriting with Clearance Clarence Bijin Customizers and selecting either Leyenda skin or Demoniac skin on installation (these skins are compatible). A final step is to go into Meshes/actors/character/character assets and copying femalebody0 and femalebody1 nif files from that, then pasting it into any "bijin" named folder that has these files in them and overwriting, that way they will have the proper body mesh, and same as everyone else uses.

So the Bjin part is only to give it HDT?

Have all requirements

The first step of FOMOD, it asks me to install body, have 2 options UUNP and COS if I use CBBE then I choose do not install right?

Have all requirements

The first step of FOMOD, it asks me to install body, have 2 options UUNP and COS if I use CBBE then I choose do not install right?

If you're using CBBE, then choose COS. Clams of Skyrim is CBBE with vag. UUNP would be UUNP Special.