Since the Bijiin mods have been updated, is this still compatible, seeing as it lists an older version of Bijiin's mods?

No. The updated versions will either not be functional (warmaidens) or have severe neckgaps (the others). You can fix this by copying and pasting the body meshes from your regular meshes/character/character assets fodler, then overwriting the textures from ClearanceClarence Bijin Customizers. Serana, Valerica and Elisif will work fine.

so i was wondering can you show in detail where you are suppose to put the textures and which ones? :D

For the ClearanceClarence files, just download them, install as normal and overwrite AIO's files, make sure it's either Demoniac or Leyenda skin you are chosing however as those are the only compatible ones. Then go into Meshes/Actors/Character/character assets and copy femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (might want to grab the nif files named feet and head to avoid seams also) and then paste them into the  "Bijin Warmaidens" folder and the "Bijin Wives" folder, all the others have either not been updated since AiO's release or are using the same folder structure as they did then and so automatically work. You can also paste the meshes files over any of the Wives bodies, Serana, Valerica and Elisif if you wish, in case you want everyone to use the same body like if you installed the UNP versions of the characters but want them to use Sevenbase bodies instead. Make sure to only overwrite with the same type of body you originally installed for them, if you installed UNP then only overwrite with UNP family meshes (UNPB, Sevenbase, Demonfet, etc), if you installed CBBE for them then only overwrite with CBBE based meshes.

so the other body textures don't work like if i wanted to use SG female textures i would need to do some work on it to make it work with the bijin warmaidens, bijin wives,bijin npcs,and serana with this mod?

No, not unless you want to textblend them. Same goes for your own vag by the way, if you are not using one of those two textures on your own character and/or regular NPC women then they won't have textured vags either, just a gaping texture-less hole.

On the other hand... Demoniac textures come in SG version also, as well as Real Girl, a SG Real Girl texture blend (this is closest to the base Warmaidens texture), and several more. I don't remember if that's offered for the ClearanceClarence Warmaidens install though. You can try to just take those textures and drag and drop them into the warmaidens texture folders (no I'm not going to bother telling you where those are, if you can't find them based on info given so far then you should reconsider heavy modding at this point), but I can't promise you that you might not mess it up in the process.

thanks for the help i am just going to leave it alone :D

Hi,

I have Mod Organizer with Bijiin wives, warmaidens and NPCs properly installed then I have this mod with the options for bijiin stuff chosen. I set this mod to overwrite bijiin stuff yet the NPCs that should be affected get no HDT animated pussy (tested on Ysolda) what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I have done what people mentionned before (moving femalebody_nif 1 and 2 to Bijiin Wives folder etc) the vagina itself is now there and works properly but the texture inside just just plain grey as if it's missing.

Also, seeing this mod makes its own body how can I modify the body itself? For example If i choose unp from this mod on installation and i use body scale randomizer but overwall i find the tits are hanging too much etc how can i modify the base body?

Hi,

I have Mod Organizer with Bijiin wives, warmaidens and NPCs properly installed then I have this mod with the options for bijiin stuff chosen. I set this mod to overwrite bijiin stuff yet the NPCs that should be affected get no HDT animated pussy (tested on Ysolda) what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I have done what people mentionned before (moving femalebody_nif 1 and 2 to Bijiin Wives folder etc) the vagina itself is now there and works properly but the texture inside just just plain grey as if it's missing.

Also, seeing this mod makes its own body how can I modify the body itself? For example If i choose unp from this mod on installation and i use body scale randomizer but overwall i find the tits are hanging too much etc how can i modify the base body?

You are doing nothing wrong. This mod supports older version of Bijiin mods. You have to wait a little more till version 4.0 comes out. Regarding the body, there is a tool called "bodyslide". If you installed everything correctly, you should have an .exe file to launch from bodyslide, then you see all the sliders that will affect the body. But remember to build it with UUNP special group.

Hi,

You are doing nothing wrong. This mod supports older version of Bijiin mods. You have to wait a little more till version 4.0 comes out. Regarding the body, there is a tool called "bodyslide". If you installed everything correctly, you should have an .exe file to launch from bodyslide, then you see all the sliders that will affect the body. But remember to build it with UUNP special group.

Thanks yea looks like i have to wait, as for bodyslide i tried to watch tutorials here and there but i just can't wrap my head around the whole thing so i'm just gonna find an alternative at this point.

Hi,

Thanks yea looks like i have to wait, as for bodyslide i tried to watch tutorials here and there but i just can't wrap my head around the whole thing so i'm just gonna find an alternative at this point.

Well there is no alternative to bodyslide. You can choose other pre-build presets with instalation of AiO, but if they are not suiting you, you can change them with bodyslide. If you have questions about bodyslide, just pm me and I will try to help

Hi,

Well there is no alternative to bodyslide. You can choose other pre-build presets with instalation of AiO, but if they are not suiting you, you can change them with bodyslide. If you have questions about bodyslide, just pm me and I will try to help

The reasons the Bijin no longer work is because the author of those mods changed the file structure around, so now the meshes and textures isn't where AIO thinks they should be, causing the observed problems. Next version of AIO should fix that (should be available Halloween if all goes according to schedule, note that there will be an "enhanced" version of the mod with way more bells and jingles on it if you are a Patreon of HeroedeLeyenda, that will also get you the mod sooner).

There's two options to bide you over until then, one is to manually move over your textures into the textures folders (same structure as when you found the meshes, just start with "Textures" this time), then grab the textures normally being applied to other characters (everything but eyes and hair basically) and put them in the appropriate Bijin Folder (Bijin Warmaidens 00, 01 and 02, as well as Bijin Wives 00 and 01), that should fix it but might still have issues. Another easier solution is to download the ClearanceClarence Bijin Customizers and install and overwrite all textures with those (not meshes) and make sure to pick either Leyenda Skin (the skin of the author of this mod) or Demoniac textures, these two types are the only ones that support HDT Vag. That should fix them for now.

Note that only Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives are unsupported currently by AIO, Bijin NPCs, Serana, Valerica and Elisif all work fine.

Hi,

The reasons the Bijin no longer work is because the author of those mods changed the file structure around, so now the meshes and textures isn't where AIO thinks they should be, causing the observed problems. Next version of AIO should fix that (should be available Halloween if all goes according to schedule, note that there will be an "enhanced" version of the mod with way more bells and jingles on it if you are a Patreon of HeroedeLeyenda, that will also get you the mod sooner).

There's two options to bide you over until then, one is to manually move over your textures into the textures folders (same structure as when you found the meshes, just start with "Textures" this time), then grab the textures normally being applied to other characters (everything but eyes and hair basically) and put them in the appropriate Bijin Folder (Bijin Warmaidens 00, 01 and 02, as well as Bijin Wives 00 and 01), that should fix it but might still have issues. Another easier solution is to download the ClearanceClarence Bijin Customizers and install and overwrite all textures with those (not meshes) and make sure to pick either Leyenda Skin (the skin of the author of this mod) or Demoniac textures, these two types are the only ones that support HDT Vag. That should fix them for now.

Note that only Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin Wives are unsupported currently by AIO, Bijin NPCs, Serana, Valerica and Elisif all work fine.

Thanks but i think i will live without it untill next version, by the way my warmaidens actually work as intended following the same structure so i don't know. Maybe i have a older version but im pretty sure its up to date.

Anyway, I am focused on this at the moment: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/86929-question-about-all-in-one-hdt-mod-and-meshes/

if you've got the answer that would be amazing :P

well i do love this mod but the "hdt pussy" doesnt work it has the model and everything but its static,

i have hdt physics installed with the correct skeleton mod needed for this all in one mod, is this a bug on my side or in the mod

also the mesh is plain gray what did i do wrong

i installed this with nexus mod maneger

yours trully

janman

While the vagina is animated on my character even though the vagina itself doesn't seem to have much texture, there is still the issue of a very slight neckseam on her which annoys me to no end. It is the same with for example Ysolda and I imagine most characters affected by the Bijin Warmaidens mod. I have theorized that it could be that I might have 2k texture installed for the faces and 4k texture for the bodies but I have no idea if that could even make such a difference and I might just be going way, way out on a limb here, I am no experty by any stretch. I did tick the option for 4k texture during the installation of this mod. I am playing as a wood elf. I am certain the issue must be coming from a combination of this mod and Bijin warmaidens, but I don't see how that could affect my character as well.

I have tried to go through the Installation process picking Leyenda textures this time, but there is still the slight neck seam in game.

Does anyone know what would be causing this?

I will get a screenshot going here tomorrow of both my character and Ysolda, so you get a visual representation of it. There is also an issue with Hulda where her face has a very different color than the rest of her body. I will get a screenshot of that as well.

The follower that comes with this mod Jennifers lips dont move when see talks ? Is it suppose to be like this or did i do something wrong ?

Edit: Installed the nexus version and now it works! Endorsed and thanks for making this mod here. Easy to install and has everything you need

While the vagina is animated on my character even though the vagina itself doesn't seem to have much texture, there is still the issue of a very slight neckseam on her which annoys me to no end. It is the same with for example Ysolda and I imagine most characters affected by the Bijin Warmaidens mod. I have theorized that it could be that I might have 2k texture installed for the faces and 4k texture for the bodies but I have no idea if that could even make such a difference and I might just be going way, way out on a limb here, I am no experty by any stretch. I did tick the option for 4k texture during the installation of this mod. I am playing as a wood elf. I am certain the issue must be coming from a combination of this mod and Bijin warmaidens, but I don't see how that could affect my character as well.

I have tried to go through the Installation process picking Leyenda textures this time, but there is still the slight neck seam in game.

Does anyone know what would be causing this?

I will get a screenshot going here tomorrow of both my character and Ysolda, so you get a visual representation of it. There is also an issue with Hulda where her face has a very different color than the rest of her body. I will get a screenshot of that as well.

i spent hours trying to figure neck seams - testing unp and ccbe both, all textures -

1. seems body with vagina is way more reflective than original texture and head - specular seam

2. all those texture edits mess color profile or something - tint seam - i tried to make my own textures today, but i have only gimp atm, and when i did, it messed colors exactly same way + he doesnt even have mipmaps in body textures, and in others - head and hands, there are (those are not edited) - when i put back original white vagina texture, it was okay

i am getting quite desperate how to fix this - is there any other vagina mod? or ill just give up on vagina, cause... i cant stand neck seams (maybe they are not visible for people who dont use some more heavyweight enbs, who knows) - i see vagina like 1perc time, but neck almost 100 perc time in game, sadly!

i can grab photoshop tomorrow and try it again, but i dont think its possible to fix body specular seam - all body has way sharper highlights in sun, just check it. I have no idea how to edit this, i know only some image editing... very new to this

very new to this site as well, after bit dissapointment in requiem playthrough (it was fun only first 20 levels, then everything became extreme cheese) i decided some sexy playthrough, this site is amazing! i cant believe what everything is possible, just had whole day hog with vagina mod lolol, cant wait to play sexy modded skyrim

sorry for my bad english and mess writing, spent so many hours, trying to figure this out...

i spent hours trying to figure neck seams - testing unp and ccbe both, all textures -

1. seems body with vagina is way more reflective than original texture and head - specular seam

2. all those texture edits mess color profile or something - tint seam - i tried to make my own textures today, but i have only gimp atm, and when i did, it messed colors exactly same way + he doesnt even have mipmaps in body textures, and in others - head and hands, there are (those are not edited) - when i put back original white vagina texture, it was okay

i am getting quite desperate how to fix this - is there any other vagina mod? or ill just give up on vagina, cause... i cant stand neck seams (maybe they are not visible for people who dont use some more heavyweight enbs, who knows) - i see vagina like 1perc time, but neck almost 100 perc time in game, sadly!

i can grab photoshop tomorrow and try it again, but i dont think its possible to fix body specular seam - all body has way sharper highlights in sun, just check it. I have no idea how to edit this, i know only some image editing... very new to this

very new to this site as well, after bit dissapointment in requiem playthrough (it was fun only first 20 levels, then everything became extreme cheese) i decided some sexy playthrough, this site is amazing! i cant believe what everything is possible, just had whole day hog with vagina mod lolol, cant wait to play sexy modded skyrim

sorry for my bad english and mess writing, spent so many hours, trying to figure this out...

I am using a pretty heavyweight ENB called Tetrachromatic made by Slothability and it doesn't do much for the neck seam unfortunately. It is still very visible. Hoping someone here has some information that we can use to fix it

Also here are the screenshots showcasing the neckseams:

My character:

25ge590.jpg 

Ysolda:

ff0nev.jpg

Hulda, I have absolutely no clue what's going on here:

30if4ao.jpg 

Hello,

A problem that I'm having with this mod is whenever I equip a UNP armor piece (going off the preset I chose from the AIO installer), the player character's vagina no longer has any physics. There's only physics down there when she's topless.

Does anyone know if there's a workaround for this?

All the armors that I'm wearing are being ran through as UUNP - UNP in Bodyslide, although I'm not sure why this would remove the vagina physics.

Hello,

A problem that I'm having with this mod is whenever I equip a UNP armor piece (going off the preset I chose from the AIO installer), the player character's vagina no longer has any physics. There's only physics down there when she's topless.

All the armors that I'm wearing are being ran through as UUNP - UNP in Bodyslide, although I'm not sure why this would remove the vagina physics.

Most complete armor pieces and tops use something called a reference body.  This is literally a body replacer that is only there when the armor is equipped.

The unp armor you're using has a different reference body in the shapedata used by bodyslide, likely visually identical but without animated vagina support.  This has to be fixed manually by either replacing the body in the shapedata with the one your characters are actually using, or opening the armor pieces in outfit studio and replacing the reference body with the one you're using.  Be sure that the resulting file has any body/armor parts in exactly the same order as when you started and with the same names, or they may explode at weights between 0 and 100.

Assuming the reference body shapedata in the armor pieces is actually identical to the body you're using, load outfit, load new reference, delete old one, rename new as needed, and fix up the parts list order.  Your only learning curve will be navigating outfit studio's menus, if you're new to this.

Hello,

Most complete armor pieces and tops use something called a reference body.  This is literally a body replacer that is only there when the armor is equipped.

The unp armor you're using has a different reference body in the shapedata used by bodyslide, likely visually identical but without animated vagina support.  This has to be fixed manually by either replacing the body in the shapedata with the one your characters are actually using, or opening the armor pieces in outfit studio and replacing the reference body with the one you're using.  Be sure that the resulting file has any body/armor parts in exactly the same order as when you started and with the same names, or they may explode at weights between 0 and 100.

Assuming the reference body shapedata in the armor pieces is actually identical to the body you're using, load outfit, load new reference, delete old one, rename new as needed, and fix up the parts list order.  Your only learning curve will be navigating outfit studio's menus, if you're new to this.

Alright. Yeah, I only just figured out Bodyslide today after checking out this mod and have not looked at Outfit Studio yet. Hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge! :)

I'll see what I can do and report back.

Hello,

Alright. Yeah, I only just figured out Bodyslide today after checking out this mod and have not looked at Outfit Studio yet. Hopefully it won't be too much of a challenge! :)

I'll see what I can do and report back.

Alright, so I replaced the reference body in Bodyslide with the one I'm using in this AIO mod as you said and it worked! Thanks!

Hello, so I finally managed to get this mod working with the vagina collisions and everything was fine and dandy until I tried to make my own body in bodyslide (using the same presets i chose in the installation for this mod) then realized I was back at collision-less vaginas :/

Can anyone tell me how to make my own body while still having working collisions? Also, does this mod add collision for breast too? If so, how do you get that working? If not, anyone know what I need for it to work?

Thanks in advance!

Quick question since it's confusing. I have things working fine but i find weird things happen on npcs shoulders sometimes and i know it must be a skeleton thing. Please clarify, in Mod Organizer LEFT PANE (not the load order), does this mod have to overwrite XPSME or does XPSME have to overwrite this mod? I also have kzstyle core that touches skeleton where should i put this one. I'm talking about the left panel here not my load order my load order is fine.

Hello, i already asked before but i didnt get an answer, same with other topics and im worried if no one can actually see my posts for wathever reason or im doing something wrong :/

Fist of all i have to say that i love this mod, have been using it for a couple of months now, but i always had the same problem, right now  is even worse. The problem is that whenever i have a random crash, or sometimes i close the game normally, i can only go back to play if i reinstall the "All in one HDT pussy mod" in NMM, after reinstalling the mod i can play without problems but then again is really annoying having to reinstall the mod everytime i want to play, mostly because it takes time to unpack. Here is my load order. I use LOOT.

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  3  3 Dawnguard.esm
  4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  5  5 HearthFires.esm
  6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  7  7 Dragonborn.esm
  8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  9  9 Falskaar.esm
 10  a ApachiiHair.esm
 11  b Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c SexLab.esm
 13  d CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e BBLuxurySuite.esm
 15  f TESV - MiddleEarth.esm
 16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11 Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 18 12 daymoyl.esm
 19 13 OSA.esm
 20 14 SexLabAroused.esm
 21 15 HighResTexturePack01.esp
 22 16 HighResTexturePack02.esp
 23 17 HighResTexturePack03.esp
 24 18 dawnguarddaedricarmor.esp
 25 19 Revamped Mystic Tuning Gloves HD.esp
 26 1a better-ench-fx.esp
 27 1b hqsnow.esp
 28 1c realistic lighting.esp
 29 1d sos - the wilds.esp
 30 1e real glaciers v2.esp
 31 1f purewaters.esp
 32 20 dense vegetation.esp
 33 21 tavewindhelm.esp
 34 22 better embers.esp
 35 23 betterinns.esp
 36 24 sos - civilization.esp
 37 25 saturationboost.esp
 38 26 climatesoftamriel.esp
 39 27 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 40 28 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 41 29 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 42 2a Distant DetailHF.esp
 43 2b sos - the dungeons.esp
 44 2c SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 45 2d markarth_plus.esp
 46 2e HentaiCreatures.esp
 47 2f morevillageanimals.esp
 48 30 TKAA.esp
 49 31 Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 50 32 enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp
 51 33 tavesolitude.esp
 52 34 SofiaFollower.esp
 53 35 betterdawnstar.esp
 54 36 bettermarkarthexterieur.esp
 55 37 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 56 38 tavevillages.esp
 57 39 whiteruninenhanced.esp
 58 3a riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp
 59 3b betterwinterhold.esp
       gaulduramuletalt.esp
       light spells.esp
 60 3c SkyUI.esp
 61 3d Bijin NPCs.esp
 62 3e SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
 63 3f Bijin Wives.esp
 64 40 Toccata as Elisif.esp
 65 41 Vivace.esp
 66 42 RaceMenu.esp
 67 43 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 68 44 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 69 45 SSLToys.esp
 70 46 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 71 47 SLALAnimObj.esp
 72 48 SexLabDefeat.esp
 73 49 Brows.esp
 74 4a TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
 75 4b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 76 4c SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 77 4d SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 78 4e SOS - Shop.esp
 79 4f whiterunexenhanced.esp
 80 50 taveriften.esp
 81 51 tavefalkreath.esp
 82 52 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 83 53 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 84 54 PuppetMaster.esp
 85 55 PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
 86 56 SL Peeping Tom.esp
 87 57 SexLab Cumshot.esp
 88 58 SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
 89 59 Better Vampires.esp
 90 5a SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
 91 5b zzzIchaLove.esp
 92 5c Private Needs Discreet.esp
 93 5d Sextreme-All.esp
 94 5e SexLabTools.esp
 95 5f UIExtensions.esp
 96 60 DibellasCompulsion-NudeSpell-1-1.esp
 97 61 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 98 62 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 99 63 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
100 64 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
101 65 SLAnimLoader.esp
102 66 FNIS.esp
103 67 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
       ImprovedFollowersVanilla.esp
104 68 Liara T'Soni.esp
105 69 FollowerLivePackage.esp
106 6a SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
       extractorespell.esp
107 6b Tongueswcript.esp
108 6c MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
109 6d BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
110 6e Evil MasterMind Armor.esp
       azurasblackstar.esp
111 6f Bijin Warmaidens.esp
112 70 Serana.esp
113 71 BW Beleval.esp
114 72 Frea.esp
115 73 BW Ingjard.esp
116 74 Valerica.esp
117 75 LV_Cirilla.esp
118 76 LV_Yennefer.esp
119 77 Chaconne.esp
120 78 SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
121 79 KeiraMetz.esp
122 7a ME3 Liara.esp
123 7b Miranda Lawson.esp
124 7c SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
125 7d Anal Torch.esp
126 7e 12FemaleBrows.esp
127 7f SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
128 80 Jennifer.esp
129 81 TrissMerigoldW3.esp
130 82 XPMSE.esp
131 83 SOSRaceMenu.esp

Oh Boy! Please help me! 

I could´nt install it using NMM so i installed it through Mod Organizer and built Bodyslide+FNIS through NMM. When i start the Game i dont have a Body Texture! Do i need CBBE ? Don´t think so ?

All requirements installed,XPSE Version 3 has only been overwritten once,HDT Extension installed too. No Texture Mods installed. 

This is what i´ve selected (Checked Boxes) :  UUNP Special,Setup A,HDT Bounce and Jiggles: Exaggerated,7B Oppai,Males will use SOS Schlongs of Skyrim,Install 4k Textures,HeroedeLeyenda Skin No Moles,Next Page contains more Options. First Box: Smooth,Second Box: Sweaty,Third Box: Disabler, Next Page: Jennifer [Yes],Next 2 Pages [Nothing Checked],Next Page contains 3 Boxes again. First Box:Khajjit Grey Cat, Second Box:Argonian Chameleon,Third Box(es) [Nothing Checked], Next Page: [Nothing Checked],Next Page: AddItemMenu,Victorias High Heel Animation BBBB,RailLight,Strapon,Anal Torch,Extended Slider Colors,The PaintedLady,Female Eyebrows And then Finish!

Yes that took me 15 Minutes to write but i just want to have this Mod working!! Favourite Mod so far on here!

-Aki

EDIT: It works without building FNIS ? What ? So i have to reinstall it everytime.. still not right :/

EDIT of the EDIT: Bodyslide also seems to have a problem

Oh Boy! Please help me! 

I could´nt install it using NMM so i installed it through Mod Organizer and built Bodyslide+FNIS through NMM. When i start the Game i dont have a Body Texture! Do i need CBBE ? Don´t think so ?

All requirements installed,XPSE Version 3 has only been overwritten once,HDT Extension installed too. No Texture Mods installed. 

This is what i´ve selected (Checked Boxes) :  UUNP Special,Setup A,HDT Bounce and Jiggles: Exaggerated,7B Oppai,Males will use SOS Schlongs of Skyrim,Install 4k Textures,HeroedeLeyenda Skin No Moles,Next Page contains more Options. First Box: Smooth,Second Box: Sweaty,Third Box: Disabler, Next Page: Jennifer [Yes],Next 2 Pages [Nothing Checked],Next Page contains 3 Boxes again. First Box:Khajjit Grey Cat, Second Box:Argonian Chameleon,Third Box(es) [Nothing Checked], Next Page: [Nothing Checked],Next Page: AddItemMenu,Victorias High Heel Animation BBBB,RailLight,Strapon,Anal Torch,Extended Slider Colors,The PaintedLady,Female Eyebrows And then Finish!

Yes that took me 15 Minutes to write but i just want to have this Mod working!! Favourite Mod so far on here!

-Aki

EDIT: It works without building FNIS ? What ? So i have to reinstall it everytime.. still not right :/

You need to use MO not NMM.

And MO requires some workaround do function properly, so i suggest you to look at all the tutorials about

Oh Boy! Please help me! 

-Aki

You need to use MO not NMM.

And MO requires some workaround do function properly, so i suggest you to look at all the tutorials about

Heroede helped me through Steam already! But Thanks!

-Aki