Updated: Fixed! I nuked everything in my considerably large overwrite folder in MO and that appears to have fixed the problem for me. Pretty cool mod - thanks again! 

Still think I have some sort of Bodyslide installation issue or glitch with MO as when I use it to generate a new body, there's not skin texture in preview and the changes don't seem to transfer into the game. For instance, I turn off belly node but still have the HDT effect on it in game.

Okay, first let me say thanks - using this mod I have a awesome looking female PC with HDT working far more simply than I've ever managed before. 

However, HDT does not work on the vagina, which looks standard. I've read, and re-read, everything... have all the requirements... and can not resolve. 

I'm guessing my issue is perhaps with incorrect installation of the cbbe morphs? sliders don't work in racemenu but I ticked install options in BS and this mod. 

Any tips or common mistakes pointed out appreciated. At a loss....

In bodyslide, for CoS, what slider options should I see and select to generate the correct body files? Please provide actual names, or maybe a screenshot? thx in advance for any help. 

Oh, one more thing - in BS preview there is no skin texture on the body that is shown... but the vagina looks HDT... character has skin texture in game - yours via the all in one installer. 

I have CoS as my body and cbbe curvy as my preset - labia optoins are in the sliders and show in preview. Preview is missing body texture and shows "no image" on it instead. I have Bodyslide installed via MO and added as exe via the data tab. 

could it be an overwrite issue - right-hand pane of MO? Have AiO under bodyslide and racemenu stuff. Only conflict shows it overwriting bodyslide with five files - all for female body. I'm guessing I have a texture problem where a standard texture is overwriting the HDT body skin? I've selected leylanda fairskin in the AiO installer.

I'm embarrassed to say how long i've been fiddling with this... be a shame to not see it work.  

Ok I am having an issue and I can find nothing anywhere on the web. Since it happens trying to load this mod I may as well start here. 

I am using MO and trying to install this mod. I've downloaded the 7zip file and using MO I'm installed from the toolbar. Now the issue, the loading box shows up and runs for 30 minutes before the options screens show up. I tag all the boxes for the options I want and then hit finish. Working box comes back and runs for hours until I finally get a message box telling me I have run out of space on my hard drive. This has happened multiple times.

Before we get to concerned I currently have 40 gigs of open space on that hard drive.

I am lost and have no idea where to go for troubleshooting. Has anyone seen that issue before? Is there a driver I am missing for the Black gaming external loader?

I've had it work on other mods, just this one is giving me grief.

ANY help would be welcomed.

Thanks

Edit (Double posted)

Updated: Fixed! I nuked everything in my considerably large overwrite folder in MO and that appears to have fixed the problem for me. Pretty cool mod - thanks again! 

Still think I have some sort of Bodyslide installation issue or glitch with MO as when I use it to generate a new body, there's not skin texture in preview and the changes don't seem to transfer into the game. For instance, I turn off belly node but still have the HDT effect on it in game.

Okay, first let me say thanks - using this mod I have a awesome looking female PC with HDT working far more simply than I've ever managed before. 

However, HDT does not work on the vagina, which looks standard. I've read, and re-read, everything... have all the requirements... and can not resolve. 

I'm guessing my issue is perhaps with incorrect installation of the cbbe morphs? sliders don't work in racemenu but I ticked install options in BS and this mod. 

In bodyslide, for CoS, what slider options should I see and select to generate the correct body files? Please provide actual names, or maybe a screenshot? thx in advance for any help. 

Oh, one more thing - in BS preview there is no skin texture on the body that is shown... but the vagina looks HDT... character has skin texture in game - yours via the all in one installer. 

I have CoS as my body and cbbe curvy as my preset - labia optoins are in the sliders and show in preview. Preview is missing body texture and shows "no image" on it instead. I have Bodyslide installed via MO and added as exe via the data tab. 

could it be an overwrite issue - right-hand pane of MO? Have AiO under bodyslide and racemenu stuff. Only conflict shows it overwriting bodyslide with five files - all for female body. I'm guessing I have a texture problem where a standard texture is overwriting the HDT body skin? I've selected leylanda fairskin in the AiO installer.

I'm embarrassed to say how long i've been fiddling with this... be a shame to not see it work.  

AiO must overwrite all conflict mods in left pane(especially whose contain body meshes), try to copy texture and meshes folders from AiO to Bodyslide folder(AiO must overwrite bodyslide in left pane), generate body, put generated nifs back into AiO. Also remember to run fnis and that Havoc.esp from AiO(right pane) must be overwritten by XPSME.esp

Guys can someone help me ı have a little problem you see,

ım using cos body included in this mod but pussy's dont become animated also ı dont know how to create body shape in bodyslide correctly with cos body in this mod so help me please a little bit thanks already if someone help me.

Hi all!

Another one of those "I've got a problem" posts here :( I've got this 'partially' working but I'm unsure how to approach my current issue.

Right now the vagina opens/closes but it doesn't collide like it does in the images posted for this mod. What appears to be happening is that a penis will interact with the vagina and clip through it - while the penis clips through the vagina there is some collision. Whenever the penis head overlaps the vagina, the vagina animates opening and closing, but this is lost once the head has pushed in deep enough. From my understanding the penis should collide with the vagina when colliding with the head and the shaft (as shown in the images for the mod). It also appears that the vagina should completely hug the penis and not have any clipping on it with collision.

I'm using the COS body with the CBBE Classic CT77 preset and the 'Natural HDT' with the 'natural' preset. Please let me know if you want anymore information about what I'm using.

I appreciate any advice, ideas, or ways to approach this!

Edit: Forgot to mention I have SOS Full and FloppySOS.

Does anyone know what bodyslide presets are the ones that are added by this mod. I'm using CBBE bodies but don't know which ones work and which ones don't so could do with the assistance.

Here are the CBBE presets when you start installing the mod.

post-828618-0-57693700-1502293176_thumb.png

I can't speak to what exactly works and doesn't since I'm not getting expected behavior. Still playing with the presets myself.

Does anyone know what bodyslide presets are the ones that are added by this mod. I'm using CBBE bodies but don't know which ones work and which ones don't so could do with the assistance.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I can't speak to what exactly works and doesn't since I'm not getting expected behavior. Still playing with the presets myself.

Thank you, however i am having issues with getting the animations to work but i am trying to figure that out, im thinking it might be down to how i can't find the COS body in bodyslide.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thank you, however i am having issues with getting the animations to work but i am trying to figure that out, im thinking it might be down to how i can't find the COS body in bodyslide.

It should be somewhere in there after picking the Clams of Skyrim option in this mod. I found the COS Body right before the CT77 body in my bodyslide.

AiO must overwrite all conflict mods in left pane(especially whose contain body meshes), try to copy texture and meshes folders from AiO to Bodyslide folder(AiO must overwrite bodyslide in left pane), generate body, put generated nifs back into AiO. Also remember to run fnis and that Havoc.esp from AiO(right pane) must be overwritten by XPSME.esp

Thanks - this is definitely my isssue as when I put Bodyslide file output where directed in online guides - overwrite/meshes in MO - it then overwrites AiO. So where do you put Bodyslide output file directory when you use MO to avoid this problem? xpsme is always at the bottom of my LO and I have no skeleton issues in game currently. Thanks for the help!

It should be somewhere in there after picking the Clams of Skyrim option in this mod. I found the COS Body right before the CT77 body in my bodyslide.

Can't find it in bodyslide, might have to extract it to the bodyslide files separately. 

Thanks - this is definitely my isssue as when I put Bodyslide file output where directed in online guides - overwrite/meshes in MO - it then overwrites AiO. So where do you put Bodyslide output file directory when you use MO to avoid this problem? xpsme is always at the bottom of my LO and I have no skeleton issues in game currently. Thanks for the help!

My bodyslide overwrites in its folder then i manually put meshes in AiO, but it to work you need to copy meshes and texture folders from AiO and put them into Bodyslide folder.

@vdino012 - That would be strange. I haven't heard of having to manually extract it before. Are you using MO and have bodyslide running from within MO?

@hardlol - I have AiO overwriting the Bodyslide mod in MO (left pane) and haven't done any manually changing or moving of files. I can see textures and everything appears to be working except for that small issue of the collision I mentioned above. To have the full penis collide with the vagina (mine just works for the tip of the schlong for some reason) you have to manually pull the nifs from body slide and put them into AiO?

so under installing it it says to check the FNIS gender patch but when i do it tells me theres not gender specific animations,so do i really need to check that?

I would check it and if FNIS runs fine with just that as a pop-up, ok and move on. It's likely at some point in time you will get a mod that has gender specific animations. I can't remember a time when I didn't. I'm not sure if just the bare-bones version of this mod provides you with any gender specific animation, I imagine that option is for when you select something like the 'sexy walk' for females in the optional section. I know that similar sexy walk mods have that as a gender specific animation.

Unless anyone knows - bottom line - pick an option, see how the bodies in the game react, pick another option if needed and observe results.

so under installing it it says to check the FNIS gender patch but when i do it tells me theres not gender specific animations,so do i really need to check that?

You don't need to check the GENDER patch when you don't have anything in the gender specific animation folders. And even then you don't need to check it in all cases. Animations like the unarmed idle and walk/run/turn animations are gender specific by default and don't need specific FNIS "treatment".

The GENDER patch is only needed when you have an animation collection such as New Animation Pack and Female Animation Pack that have gender specific animations that are unisex by default. Like all the attacks and unsheathed walk/run. Those animations will be turned into gender specific when the GENDER patch is selected, and FNIS finds them in the female or male folder.

@vdino012 - That would be strange. I haven't heard of having to manually extract it before. Are you using MO and have bodyslide running from within MO?

@hardlol - I have AiO overwriting the Bodyslide mod in MO (left pane) and haven't done any manually changing or moving of files. I can see textures and everything appears to be working except for that small issue of the collision I mentioned above. To have the full penis collide with the vagina (mine just works for the tip of the schlong for some reason) you have to manually pull the nifs from body slide and put them into AiO?

The reason i put bodyslided nifs manually in AiO because whenever something overwrites AiO vagina collisions stops working, at least for me its this way.

I'm running bodyslide from within the nexus mod manager so it might be different that running it from within MO.

Guys can someone help me ı have a little problem you see,

ım using cos body included in this mod but pussy's dont become animated also ı dont know how to create body shape in bodyslide correctly with cos body in this mod so help me please a little bit thanks already if someone help me.

Use any of the preset doesnt matter just make sure you chose COS as output when you batch build it should work

You could download any of your favorite preset to use with AIO just make sure you pick COS as the output when you batch build in Bodyslide 

Pardon me if this isn't the right place to ask, but I'm giving it a shot.

I play with. . . a lot of mods, so many it isn't particularly feasible to list out my load order. Which is why I also consider it highly likely to be the cause of my woes, even though I make use of LOOT.

Anyway, in an effort to save headaches and reduce the ridiculous overhead of my load order, I've been using HDT All-in-One Animated Pussy.

The Problem: While it worked well (if maybe too hyperactive) once, on every subsequent building and playing with my mods, I've had severe issues with HDT physics. This time, I have a problem of body-parts sticking in the air. For example, say you're getting fucked by a guy character - his penis stays at penis height even when he lays you on the floor, and your breasts and ass and pussy reach up to some degree toward it as well. A related issue is that if I catch a glimpse of my character's breasts while walking forward, they're  crushed and flattened against her chest until she stops moving.

So, I'm not blaming All-in-One for this. AiO clearly works, but does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing to cheese off an otherwise perfectly good setup like this?

And if you think I should make this its own post elsewhere, please do direct me where to go.

Wich version did you install? Reinstall and pick something less jiggly.. I had that problem too when i chosed maximum jiggle

I must have screw something up after trying to switch to UNP.
Everything works fine back when i was using CBBE preset in AIO, but after i switch to UNP preset , there is no 3d pussy. Not to mention , the havok.esp is only located in MAIN_CBBE.
After that , i try to switch back to CBBE but nothing work either. Can someone help?

I must have screw something up after trying to switch to UNP.

Everything works fine back when i was using CBBE preset in AIO, but after i switch to UNP preset , there is no 3d pussy. Not to mention , the havok.esp is only located in MAIN_CBBE.

After that , i try to switch back to CBBE but nothing work either. Can someone help?

There is no 3D pussy in the UNP version, just a reactive gash with textures on and inside. The 3D Vag is really only a "Clams of Skyrim" feature, the specific "Clam" in that title, and that is for CBBE only.

If you're not getting the gash even, then you have another non-UNP Special body overwriting your body mesh.